• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Beautiful Relationship

A Beautiful Relationship

12

This story starts out very slowly and tries to allow the readers to place themselves into the story - to let them experience for themselves the fear, anxiety, love, wonder and joy of the characters. If you're in a hurry to get off, this may not be the story for you.

*

My head is still spinning from how quickly the relationship between my 21 year old daughter and myself has changed. Just one short month ago, we hardly knew one another - now, she's the closest friend I've ever had - and so much more.

I've always loved my daughter, but we've been through a lot in our relationship. Her mother and I divorced when my daughter was less than a year old, and re-married almost immediately. As the years went by, my daughter and I had less and less contact, and so, grew farther and farther apart. During her rebellious teenage phase, I wanted to be a good father, but always failed to meet expectations - both hers and mine. When she got pregnant at 17, and then married the father of her child - a man almost twice her age - I felt like I had lost her forever.

One of the ways she rebelled was by texting sexy pictures of herself to people she met online. In many of the pictures, she was naked and posing at the request of older men, some of them even my age. Since I was paying for her cell phone, it was only a matter of time until I eventually stumbled onto the pictures she'd been sending. When I first saw my beautiful daughter with the cock of a man my age in her mouth, cum dripping from her chin, I was shocked, but also incredibly excited.

I told my daughter that I'd seen the pictures she'd been sending, and wanted to tell her how hard they made me, but was too afraid of her reaction to admit that to her. Instead, I told her that if she wanted the pictures, I had them on my computer and I could give them back to her any time she wanted them, making it obvious if she thought about it that I could look at them any time I wanted to. She told me she didn't need them, and I could delete them or "whatever." Of course, since I was looking at them almost every day and fantasizing about her constantly, deleting them was the last thing I wanted to do.

The marriage between her and her husband only lasted a couple of years, and it was hard to see her going through such a rough time. My heart was saddened, knowing first hand the pain of a marriage that doesn't work out. I tried to give her all of the emotional support I could, but I really couldn't do much to console her. Once she split up with her husband, I did my best to spend more time with her, but always had to hold myself in check so that I wouldn't get caught staring at her boobs or checking out her sexy ass. I found that being near her always got me horny and my fantasies ran wild any time she would hug me and I could feel her hot body against me. It became more and more difficult to hide how turned on I got by being around her.

At my daughter's suggestion, I'll describe her. She is short, only about 5 feet tall and I would guess weighs around 140 pounds. She has reddish-brown hair (which, of course, IS subject to change without notice) and the CUTEST freckles on her cheeks and nose. She's a full figured woman, with sexy curves in all the right places. Her breasts are large (larger than her mother's) and full. I'd estimate that she's probably about a 38D and they really look great when she's sitting around the house with nothing on but a tank top and boxers (which she does often - YUM!) Her butt is her best feature in my opinion (she'd disagree - she thinks her boobs are.) It's a beautiful heart-shaped ass and it drives me wild to see her bent over. For years now, I'd get a boner every time I'd see her bend over and then have to figure out how to hide it before someone else noticed. She has no trouble getting the attention of any male (and often female) who happens to be in the same room.

Recently, after a particularly low point in my own life, we spent quite a bit of time together - talking about our lives, love, and relationships. As a result, we found that we were a lot more alike than either of us realized, and that we really had a lot in common. The following week, we had the opportunity to take a ten hour car trip together so she could come visit for Thanksgiving.

On the trip, we talked more about love and relationships, and we asked each other quite a few candid questions. Eventually, the topic of the pictures came up, and the next thing I knew, we were telling each other intimate details about ourselves.

I learned that she was bi-sexual, and I admitted to her that I was too. She told me that she liked to role play, and I told her about some of my many escapades at porno theaters. She told me about the time she went to an adult bookstore with a male friend of hers to meet up with a trans-sexual, and I told her about the threesomes I had been in. The longer we talked, the more comfortable we became with each other, and the more obvious it was that we were both very similar in our sexual likes and dislikes. I told her that I liked to go to the nude beach, and she told me that she didn't think it was right that people should ever be required to wear clothes. With that remark, I said to her that there were a lot of people who would freak out if everyone just "whipped it out" whenever and wherever they felt like it.

She seemed to think about that for a moment, and then said, "Well, I wouldn't." I made a mental note of her remark, and the conversation continued.

With our new-found openness, I was drawn again, like a moth to a flame, to ask many of the questions that had been burning in my mind for years about the details surrounding the different pictures she had taken and sent. I wanted to know who else was in the pictures, who took them, who else had seen them, and who had asked for this or that pose. After I'd asked everything I could think to ask, I told her that if she wanted me to, I would delete all of them, but that I really liked to look at them, and that I would prefer to keep them. She said she liked that I looked at them and knowing that they made me happy made her feel good. I said, "Oh, yeah. Very happy. I must have cum hundreds of times looking at them. In fact, they're about all there is to my sex life for the last year or two."

She giggled and said, "I'm glad you've enjoyed them."

Wanting to leave her an easy way out in case our discussion was making her feel awkward or uncomfortable, I again offered her the choice of me deleting the files if she had any problem with the idea that her father was masturbating while looking at pictures of her. She smiled at me and said she didn't mind, then shared with me her belief that all people are sexual beings and that she didn't agree with society's taboo on incest.

"To me, we're all human beings. The lines between father and daughter, sister and brother, aren't really there for me. They're all just people," she explained.

We spent the next few days with family, but spent as much time as we could talking and joking with each other. In the space of a few short days, I fell completely in love with the beautiful, smart, sexy, exciting, young woman I saw in front of me - and she was my daughter!

Every night, we stayed up late so that we could spend time together after everyone else had gone to bed, and when we were alone the conversation always ended up back on sex. I gave her access to the porn and pictures of her, and of me that I had on my computer through the wireless network, and we sat together at the kitchen table and reviewed and discussed some of what I had. We traded internet addresses for each of our favorite porn sites. I made sure she knew more about my favorite site - Literotica, and she told me about a website where she had posted recent naked pictures of herself. I looked up the site as we sat there and told her how hard it was making me to see her beautiful body on the screen in front of me.

She has incredible tits - the kind I love to lick and suck on for hours at a time. She is very well endowed and has big, sexy nipples that are perfect to rub a hard cock on. She had a couple pictures of them, several of her standing naked in front of a mirror including one of her gorgeous sexy ass, and one of her cunt, taken right after she had finished cumming, with her dildo laying next to her. My daughter gets very wet when she's excited, something I knew from the previous pictures of her that I'd seen. When she cums, she is the wettest I've ever seen, and she was glistening and the surface she was laying on in the picture had a large and very noticeable area that was completely soaked. I also made sure I read the details of her profile describing what she was interested in sexually.

Seeing all of this in front of me, with her beside me, looking at them with me, had my mind racing. I couldn't waste this opportunity. I knew I'd forever regret it if I let this chance slip through my fingers. I asked her if she had any more pictures like that, and she told me that she had a few videos that she'd recently sent to a friend still in her email that she could give me. She sent me three more short clips of her playing with her dripping wet cunt, and I sat there with my daughter next to me as we watched and I drooled over her sex videos.

I wanted her to see me too, so I showed her what I thought were the hottest and naughtiest of the ones I had of myself. I showed her pictures of me masturbating and cumming, pictures of me getting fucked in the ass by another guy during one of the threesomes I had been in, one of me with a hard cock in my mouth, ones of me and my last girlfriend, anything I could find that I thought might make her horny.

We each commented on how hot we thought the other's pictures were. I told her that I wanted to take some current pictures of myself so that I could post them online too, but that since the only camera I could use was an iPad 2, that they would be crappy. She offered to let me use her phone, but I said that I really needed help with the camera angles, and asked if she would be willing to take them for me, holding my breath, hoping and praying that she would say yes.

She sat there in silence for what seemed like an eternity. I was suddenly terrified that I had gone too far, too fast. Finally, I said, "You can tell me no anytime you want to. That goes for anything, ever. You never need to worry about hurting my feelings. I love you, and more than anything else, I want you to be happy."

She gave me a timid smile, visibly relaxed, and said in a soft sweet voice, "I love you too, Daddy... and I want you to be happy too."

I almost came right then. It was so hot to hear my daughter calling me Daddy, something she hadn't done since she was an adorable 5 year old. My mind was reeling at the possibilities that were floating around us with all of the subtle hints and innuendos.

It was obvious that we were both afraid of making a wrong move, and weren't quite sure of what to do or say next. Eventually it got late and we got tired, so we each staggered up to our separate rooms to sleep. I was so horny by that time, that I was up almost all night masturbating while looking at sexy pictures and videos of my daughter masturbating, giving head, lactating, fingering her asshole, and more.

In the morning, the sexual tension between us was almost too much to bear. She asked me how I slept, and I told her, "I didn't get much sleep. I was UP all night thinking about you. I came more times last night, thinking about you in the next room, than I have ever since I was a teenager."

She gave me an evil grin and said, "Good, I like that."

With that, I gave her a solid swat on her sexy rear, and she looked at me with sudden shock, surprise, and what I thought might be lust on her face.

The last night, before she left, I decided I had to tell her how I really felt about her - how much I wanted her - even if she didn't feel the same way about me. That night, after a great day together, we sat up again, talking and waiting for everyone else to go to sleep. When we couldn't talk openly because we weren't aIone, we would text each other from our tablets, and things just got hotter and hotter.

I was so nervous, my mouth tasted like iron, but I had no idea how I was going to tell her.

We looked at the pictures and videos of her again - the same ones I had been looking at when I jacked off the night before - and talked about what we liked and why. I played a DVD that was about bi-sexual threesomes and we talked about the actors and actresses in the video, pointing out what turned us on about them.

Finally, I said, "I hope this doesn't bother you, and if it does, just tell me, but I'm really horny right now." With that, I unbuckled my belt right there at the kitchen table, pulled out my cock, and started stroking myself while watching a cute latino twink bouncing up and down on a hard, fat cock, while a pretty young girl about the same age as my daughter sucked on his cock. My daughter sat there and glanced over at my dripping wet cock and for the moment was speechless.

I continued playing with myself, and asked, "Is this bothering you?"

She said, "No, but what if someone gets up?"

I said, "Don't worry, they won't, and even if they do, I can just put my shirt over it and it's not a problem."

After a minute or so we went back to talking about what we like to see on porno movies, while I continued to stroke my hard cock. Every so often, I would rub my finger over the head and collect the oozing pre-cum on my finger tip, then put my finger in my mouth and suck it clean.

I did that a few times and finally asked her, "Can I taste you?"

She smiled, glanced at my hard cock, and said, "No."

I said, "Are you sure? I really want to taste you."

She said, "I'm sure."

We looked at a few more videos, and talked about our various sexual interests, but it was getting late, so I put my cock back in my pants, and we both went up to our rooms to go to bed.

Lying in bed, knowing that if I let her leave, I might not ever get a chance like this again, I started texting her again:

Me: can I borrow a pair of your wet panties?

Her: I told you I don't wear panties

Me: anything that tastes like you?

Her: No I washed the towel I used this morning

Me: damn! what about the one frm now?

Her: I don't have one now

Me: Sorry, just wishing. Goodnight sexy.

Her: Night dad

Her: Actually I might have something but I'm gonna need a few minutes

Me: Don't tease me!

Her: I'm not trying to...

Her: Ok well I'm really hot right now...Here's the rules no lights on. No making out. No cumming inside. Ok?

Me: here right? or there? or what?

Me: and ok!

Her: I'll go in your room

I immediately threw off the covers, turned off the light, and went to meet her at the door to my room. A few seconds later, she quietly opened the door to her room and walked over to meet me in my doorway. I gave her a quick hug and we walked over to sit on my bed.

I had iPads, chargers, cables, and other junk laying on my bed, and she looked at the mess and said, "What's all of that stuff?"

"Oh, let me put that on the floor. I need to turn on the iPad so I can see, ok?" I asked.

She said, "Yeah," and I frantically tried to move everything out of the way as quietly as I could. Of course, it all went to the floor at once in a barely controlled fall, the sounds of plastic cracking and things landing with an unceremonious thump in a pile beside the bed, but at least it was out of the way.

"Could you do that any louder?" she joked as she tried to get comfortable on the bed.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "Now what?"

"I don't know. Let me take off my gown." She stood and undressed in front of me in the dim moonlight that was coming in the window. I could see her sexy curves exposed to me in the flesh for the first time since she was just a baby. My Baby Girl had grown into a beautiful woman, and I was lucky enough to be seeing just how wonderfully beautiful and sexy she was with my own eyes.

"Can I taste you?" I asked, completely in awe of her incredible tits, just inches from my face.

"Yes," she whispered.

I put my arms around her, feeling her soft smooth ass in my hands, as I turned her and laid her down on my bed. She slowly spread her legs apart and I looked at how wet she was as I put my lips around her hard clit, and started licking and sucking on her cunt. I was so hard, I could feel myself dripping on the bed under me, and I ate her while I played with her soaked pussy with one hand and gently pinched her hard nipples with the other.

I wanted to do everything to her all at once and I had to focus to keep from being drawn in too many directions at once. I licked and sucked her delicious juices as she moaned and writhed beneath me. By now I had eased a finger into her and was gently moving it around inside of her silky soft, slippery love canal. I began sliding a second finger into her, the whole time kissing, sucking and licking on her hard love button, and pinching and squeezing her exquisite boobs, making sure her nipples were getting plenty of attention. She had her hands on her breasts too, and was playing with them quite a bit more aggressively than I was. I pulled my face from between her legs so I could feel her hard nipples on my tongue and bite and suck them with my lips and teeth.

She was making soft mewling noises, and moaning and whimpering. I went back down on her, and she got even louder as I continued to finger her and suck on her pussy. Suddenly, I felt a gush of warm wetness against my hand and lips. She was squirting! I'd never been with a woman who squirted, and had always wanted to! It was amazing! I buried my face in her cunt and tried to get every drop I could as I pushed my fingers deeper inside her. I could feel her muscles clamping down on my fingers as I shoved them as far into her as I could. She squirted again and again, soaking me, my face, my hand, the bed, everything! It was the most erotic, sexiest thing I've ever experienced in my life!

Thinking that she had finished cumming, I continued to fuck my daughter with two fingers and moved up to suck on her hard nipples again, and as I bit down, I felt her squirting again. I licked and sucked on her nipples for a few seconds, but she was still squirting, and I wanted her to cum in my mouth so I quickly buried my face between her legs again, just in time to have her squirt twice right into my mouth. I was so turned on by all of this that I took her hand and placed it on her cunt and said, "Rub it. I want to watch you play with yourself." and started stroking my drooling cock.

She rubbed herself while I fingered her, squeezed her boobs, and rubbed my thumb against her now thoroughly soaked asshole. I moved back up and kissed and sucked on her nipples again. I started rubbing my throbbing cock against her, getting it even wetter and more slippery in the process. I reached out and took her hand in mine and placed it around my dripping member. She nervously wrapped her soft fingers around my manhood and slowly stroked me. I could feel the slipperiness of her hand as my pre-cum and her juices coated her hand.

After a few strokes, I told her to rub her Daddy's hard cock on her pussy. She gripped it a little tighter and worked it up and down her shaved slit. Then I told her to play with her pussy while her Daddy fucked her. She put her hand back on her swollen pussy, and started rubbing it again. I grabbed my hard tool, and continued working it up and down her juicy lips. I carefully slid the head inside of her and slowly pushed deeper and deeper into my moaning daughter. The sensations were indescribable as I sank farther and farther into the tight, warm, velvety softness as she continued to run her fingers across her hard clit. When I was all the way in, I gently pulled back and then slid again into my daughter's sweet, young cunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Beautiful Relationship

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds