• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pleasure and Pain Ch. 02

Pleasure and Pain Ch. 02

He looked down at her sleeping body and reached out to softly stroke her skin starting at the nape of her neck, slowly over her breasts, down her stomach to her still wet pussy. Her skin radiated in the full moon that lit the dark dingy room. Even in the dark the two decade old green shag carpet looked caked with dirt. The mold spots on the walls and water damage clear as day. This place was pure seedy and now that he thought about it, it was a horrible place for their first encounter. The next would be better, He would convince her to come to his place.

He looked down at her again, even the darkness, he could still the wetness of many times he made her cum and slid his hand up her wet sticky inner thigh and began to slowly rub her clit. She stirred awake.

"You're a wet little slut are u not?" He asked.

"Yes sir." answered timidly, looking up at him.

"Slut I did not give you permission to look at my face. You will not do it again without my permission got it? " He spoke harshly to her.

"Yes sir" She answered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I will not look at u directly unless given permission sir," She answered meekly

With that he looked down at her naked body again knowing he must have it one time before he left for the night. Before she knew what was happening he was on top of her pinning her arms above her roughly. With his legs he spread hers apart and before she knew what was happening he was roughly thrusting his cock inside of her, harder and harder and faster and faster, He pulled his cock out of her pussy.

"Get on your hands and knees slut," he commanded,

"Yes sir," she spoke as she did what was commanded of her as he got behind her on the bed. Reaching up her grabbed her shoulders and slammed his hard cock into her pussy. She squirmed to get away from and he held on to her tighter. His right hand slid up her next and grabbed the back of her hair, yanking her head back and he continued to. Over and over, harder and harder. Till he felt himself about to cum. With one super strong deep and hard thrust. He came hard filling her pussy. Exhausted he fell forward pinning her beneath him.

She woke up naked and in a daze. Her clothes were folded up and piled neatly on the table beside. Her ass still stung a little but that was to be expected after the punishment she received for what he called her insolence. When she had agreed to meet him in the real, she really had no clue what was going to happen except that she would be his submissive and do anything he wanted. Of course they discussed rules for both, safe words and all that, but other then the slight stinging in her ass she felt really good.

On top of clothes sat a letter. She picked it up and began to read it.

"Tonight I really enjoyed you, but I feel there are more limits you can truly handle and i would like to try those limits with you. I know it in my head you would make a great submissive and truly live up to my expectations. If you really are interested in being my slave. In two days, Wednesday, time at 7pm come to the address listed at the of letter.

Sincerely, Your Sir. "

She shivered slightly as she placed the letting back on the the table. She had really enjoyed tonight. Everything had felt so amazing with the power in his hands so to say. The way he spoke to her, the feeling of his hands on her skin. It all felt so right and she wanted more,so much more. Deep down inside she already knew she was going even though her mind was telling her to be careful

Wednesday night she pulled her car up the long curved driveway, expecting to see a normal medium house, but instead she felt her heart skip a beat. The house was huge, like a giant glass cube that glimmering in he setting sun. She couldn't help but to notice surrounding the house and property there was giant maple and pine trees. Getting out of the car the pine smell over powered her and brought her back to the smells of her child hood. It felt like heaven almost.

She bounded up his front stairs to the house and rang the doorbell. He answered almost instantly.

" Well well, you're on time this time. I began to have my doubts you would even show. I got to admit your a very brave one, little one. " He said, backing up to let her into the house.

Stepping inside she could not believe her eyes. The house was beautiful, modern with a almost a classical Gothic flare to it. It was the type of house she dreamed of all her life, rather then the ghetto like apartment building she lived in. With bars on the door and windows, it basically screamed of me please. Okay that was maybe a over exaggeration, but still.

"Like what you see?" He questioned.

"Yes very much." She answered.

"Correct yourself slut." He demanded.

"Yes sir, sorry sir. It will not happen again sir!" She exclaimed.

"Now First of all, There is one thing we need to get out of the way, even though in role we will never use them. My name is Enzo and what is yours?" He asked.

"Jade," She replied

"Now second of all there will be some rules, different then last night, he spoke.

"Yes sir." she said meekly.

"First rule as you already know is that you will always refer to me as sir. Second rule is as that you are mine when you are in this house. " He proclaimed as from his pocket he withdrew a leather looking collar, with a small padlock on it.

"Wearing this here states you are my slave, no one elses and from now on the minute you walk into this house got that?"

"Yes sir." She answered.

"That isn't all the rules though. You will do everything I say or tell you to do. When you are spanked, you will thank me for it. If you don't, it will result in a extremely harder spank. I also have a large amount of toys and Devices and within time they will all be used on u," he proclaimed. "If you have any problem with this feel fee to leave now! And my top rule if you feel like you are going to cum you must ask my permission.

She stood there almost defiant of him but did not leave. Not looking at him , she resolved in her head that should and could do it. She knew before she even stepped in the door.

"Well? Can you follow my rules." Enzo asked.

"Yes sir," Jade replied.

;He took her hand and spoke, "I'd show you the rest of the house but right now all you need to see is one room. I call it my playroom."

He lead her down the stairs. She couldn't help notice the mirrors surrounding them. It felt like walking down a futuristic tunnel or through a carnival house of mirrors. She just really couldn't decide. At the bottom of the stairs she watched him take out a set of keys and opened the door. What stood in front of her made her gasp out loud. Before her stood a extra large room, the walls lined with chains, sex toys, whips, paddles and so much more to describe.

"Like it?" He asked.

She stood in shock as well as amusement.

He let her take it all in. Then asked again. "Do you like it?"

"I'm unsure sir." Jade mumbled.

"Within time you will. This room will bring you both pleasure and pain. Both at the same time." Enzo explained.

Enzo went to one of the walls and removed a pair of leather cuffs with a thick looking chain holding them together. Then went to another wall and pulled a long chain with a thick hoop at the end along the ceiling.

"Take off your clothes now." He said. "Faster"

Jade removed her clothes as fast as she possibly could. Kind of afraid of what he had in mind. But she had agreed to be open to this. To be his slave and only his, With some conditions of course. She watched as he slid the cuff through the metal hanging ring.

"Come here now," He commanded.

She went to him. He took one of her arms and slipped one of the cuffs around her wrist and tightened it. Then took her other and did the same so that her hands were hanging above her head. She stood there naked and cold. Jade tested the cuffs. Tight and barely any room for movement, kind of uncomfortable, but she was sure she would get used to it.

"Just one more thing." Enzo said and went to a counter and pulled out something leather looking. Walking back to her, she saw it looked like a collar of some sorts.

"This here means you are mine," he said. "And you will wear this all the time in my presence. Got that?"

"Yes sir." Jade replied meekly as he placed it around her neck. She felt a metal ring on the back of it. Then he did something unexpected and placed a small padlock around the front of it.

"Now you can not remove this unless I remove it. Only I have the keys and only will I have them." Enzo spoke as he walked behind her and gave the loop a little tug before running his hands down her back slowly.

Jade felt shivers travel up and down her spine before she felt his hands on her ass. Enzo spread her legs apart a little and slid his hand between her legs and started to rub her clit. As fast as he started, he stopped and looked around the room. Enzo went to one of the walls and pulled what looked like a wooden paddle of it but as he got closer she could see it was not wood but leather. He came up behind her with it and wrapped his arm around her running it up and down the front of her body. She started to cringe at the unknown thought of what he was going to do with it. It wasn't long before she would find out.

Both his hands now travelled behind her back and and she left him step back from her.

"You remember the safe word slut?" He asked

"Yes sir,"

Suddenly she felt the cold leather sting of the paddle hit her bare cheeks. She let out a little cry.

"Whap"

Another slap of the paddle hit her ass. Jade let out another small cry.

"You like this slave?" He asked.

"No sir." She replied.

"Well this will continue till you learn not how to cry out from just a tiny little spank," Enzo said as he brought the paddle down again.

Jade cried out again. Her mind thinking that the next one she try not to cry. She braced herself for another smack. This one came as predicted. She let out a cry again, but less of one. Another smack came. She had braced herself more for it. And bit her lip. Not even a whimper escaped her lips.

"Well it took you a lot to learn." Enzo laughed. "Mmm your ass looks great all nice and red. Makes me want to fuck it over and over again. But not yet.

Enzo walked over to his toys again, and picked up what looked like a large dildo but instead of being straight. She saw balls increasing in size, larger and larger as they went up the shaft. He also picked up a bottle of lube and she watched him coat the toy with the lube and walk back behind her. He got on his knees and spread her legs apart again. Jade felt the head of the toy press against her ass and he began to push. She resisted the urge to cry out. She felt him push further and harder, the second ball slipped into her now sore ass. She felt herself tighten around the slim part of the shaft. Again she felt him pushing. Jade cried out in pain as the ball slid deeper into her.

Suddenly Jade felt the toy being removed from her. It felt like such a relief till she felt the pressure on her ass again.

"Not again!" Her mind screamed. As she felt the first ball inserted into her. The second was inserted even faster. She struggled against him and the chains that were binding her. The third was pushed into her and the fourth. She barely had time to grasp what was happening to her.

Enzo's hand slid around the front of her and started rubbing her clit. Hoping that it was going to help take her mind off the brutal assault her ass was about to take. He pulled out the toy all the way leaving just the first ball in and rapidly thrust the whole toy back into her ass. Jade screamed as Enzo began to repeat the motion over and over and faster. He rubbed her clit harder as he assaulted her ass with the toy.

Enzo started to feel a different kind of struggling from Jade. Almost as she was pushing back on the toy now. He increased the thrust of the toy into her and slid his fingers from her clit to inside her. Furiously Pumping both toy and fingers into her. Jade moaned in delight and suddenly screamed.

"Sir can i cum?" Jade said loudly. But before he could answer, her body betrayed her and the familiar rush of an intense orgasm rocked her body.

Enzo removed his fingers and toy from her. She had broke his rule. And Jade would have to be punished severely for that now.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pleasure and Pain Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds