• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping it in the Family Ch. 02

Keeping it in the Family Ch. 02

A couple of seconds later I decided to unlock my bedroom door. What was mom gonna do or say to me I wondered after being caught not only spying on her but jerking off while watching her and having the audacity to cum and having it landing on her legs. Mom opened my bedroom door and came over to the bed and sat down beside me in only her towel as she asked me to look her in the eye. As I started to look up from the floor I gazed up her feet and legs and noticed in horror that there was still some cum on her leg. Eventually I looked her in the eye and waited for what was coming my way.

"Honey long have you been spying on me in the bathroom?" Mom asked.

"I...em...err only tonight." I stuttered.

"You do know it's wrong to spy on me, don't you Martin?" Mom asked me again.

"Well don't you?" She questioned me this time with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Was all I could answer in my defence.

"Why on earth did you do it then?" Mom asked me again.

"To be honest I just couldn't help myself." I stammered.

"When I noticed the bathroom door was cracked open I just couldn't stop myself." I said again.

"One thing just led to another as I watched you shaving your legs and it was just too much for me." I replied.

My cock started twitching again as it began to make a tent under my cover which didn't go unnoticed by mom. She had glanced down and saw the covers were lifting up as my hard on began to grow erect once more. She moved slightly back which was enough to make her towel become loose and to open up giving me another flash or her boobs before she caught hold of it again and pulled it tight to her. Mom then glanced back down at the cover which was now very tented. Her neck and face were now turning crimson in colour as my face went beet red with embarrassment.

"Sorry mom I can't help it, it's got a mind of its own" I said breaking the seconds of silence between us both.

"I have always fantasized what it would be like to walk in and catch you in the shower." I said again with a little more composure.

"Even seeing you go from the bathroom to your bedroom after showering just wearing your towel turns me on mom." I said with my mouth now unable to stop talking and mom's face going red again when I said it.

"Even seeing you in your bikini by the pool is such a turn on." I said honestly wishing my mouth would shut the hell up and stop spilling the beans.

Mom just sat there thinking and not knowing what to say to me next. I could see her thinking of saying something then changing her mind. She looked at the tented covers again as she finally thought what she was going to say to me next as she looked me in the eye.

"When you put it like that Martin it's been hard for me too seeing you walk about in those boxer shorts of yours." She finally said.

"Since your father left there have been a couple of men who have dated me but nothing has ever come of it" She said again.

"It's been a while since I have touched a man down there." She said as her mouth gave out too much info this time.

" I have to admit though when I saw you standing there having jerked off and your cum hitting me on my leg I was totally shocked at first, then when I thought about it I got a little wet between my legs. She said again with a little smile on her face.

"I have thought about you too this past while, and now I can see you have grown into a strapping young man." She said once more as I sat there with my mouth wide open not believing what I just heard come from her beautiful mouth.

O M G, you have?" I finally asked mom.

"Yes I have." She said with that little smile on her face again.

"Did you like watching me shave my pussy?" Mom asked.

"I missed you shaving your pussy mom I only wish I had saw that." I replied looking her straight in the eye.

What she said next had me gob-smacked.

"Would you like to shave my pussy next time for me?" She asked as if it were a normal thing to say to a sun?

My dick started twitching at the thought of shaving my mom's pussy which did not go unnoticed by my mom. She slid her hand up my leg on top of the covers and hover over where my twitching cock was. She then put her hand on top of the covers and could felt my dick twitching under it and then rubbed her hand up and down my now throbbing cock.

"Do you know there have been mornings that I have looked in on you and as you slept and I have saw your big cock making your covers tent." She smirked at me.

"Now that I had a quick look at it in the bathroom as you shot your cum over me I think it only fair that you have seen me naked that I get to see you naked to." She said pulling the covers off me and dropping them on the floor at her feet.

"Hey it's bigger than your fathers, and it's thicker as well" She said as she looked me in the eyes and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"I have almost forgotten what it feels like to have one of these in my hand let alone my mouth." Came the words I have always wanted to hear from her.

With that she lowered her head into my lap and took the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth. She coated my throbbing prick with her saliva as she licked the underside of it right down and over my balls. Her had was now moving up and down my dick and as the electricity coursed through my body as she jerked me off my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she started sucking my cock as she jerked it and I closed my eyes to the images of what I had always wanted.

"Oh god that feels so good." I moaned out as she slid her hot mouth up and down my throbbing cock.

My mom took more than half of my thick throbbing dick in her mouth. As it hit the back of her throat, she pulled her head back before she gagged on it. Then she took it in her mouth again only this time she took more of my dick in her mouth and now into her throat and I just thrust my hips forward and buried the lot down her throat. The tears were running down her pretty little face but she kept my cock in her throat and let me fuck her face. I held on to her head as I wrapped my fingers in her hair so she could not escape my dick even if she wanted to.

Mom milked my cock as she cupped my balls in her hand giving them a gentle squeeze and a soft massage. I could feel cum begin to boil in my balls and move up my shaft and straight into her mouth. Mom felt it to and moved her head back until only the head of my cock was in her mouth.

"Fuck I'm mm cummminng! Suck me, suck all that cum from my balls and swallow it mom." I cried out as I shot rope after rope of cum into her hot wet mouth.

She milked my balls of all the cum that was in them as she sucked and jerked on my dick. She sucked on it until I went limp in her mouth and began to shrink and slipped out of her mouth with a pop as she smacked her lips and licked any cum up that escaped the corners of her mouth. She then climbed up my body until she was face to face with me and brought her soft lips to mine and we kissed as she pushed her tongue into my mouth and deposited a little of my own cum in my mouth for me to taste.

I lay back on the bed with a silly grin on my face as if I was dreaming and thanked my mom for the best blowjob of my short life. I only hoped that this would not be a one off. The next thing I knew it was early morning and the sun was starting to shine into my room. I had nodded off to sleep and now that I was awake had I just dreamed of getting the best blow job ever? It was then that I felt someone else in my bed beside me and as I looked round there was my gorgeous mom lying there still naked and my cock instantly got rock hard at the thought of fucking her.

"Now it's my turn to show you just how good I am at eating pussy."

I looked at the clock and it said 6.05am. I reached over and pulled the covers down off my mom's hot body and I could see that her pussy lips were red and fully engorged like she was still in the state of full arousal. I moved down the bed gently so not to wake her and as I got to her feel I took a leg in each hand and parted them and moved between her thighs. I couldn't take my eyes of her gorgeous wet pussy and must have just stared at it for a couple of moments up close.

"Mmmmm now it's your turn to show me how much of a pussy eater you are Martin." Mom said as I looked up to her face as she was looking right at me.

I didn't need to be asked twice as I buried my head between her legs and took her pussy to my mouth. I licked her pussy lips and ran my tongue from her ass up to her clit. And back again. I then took her clit in my mouth and began to suck and nibble on it as I pushed a finger then two fingers into her wet pussy. Mom hadn't showered from what we got up to last night as I was soon to find out as I felt her orgasm into my mouth and taste both of us on her. I then clamped down on her clit with my lips and as I sucked on her clit I hummed to and it wasn't long before mom came again with that and two fingers buried deep in her dripping pussy.

Pushing forward I brought her knees up to under her armpits almost folding her in half. My cock penetrated her pussy lips and I sank the head of my prick just inside my mom's pussy. Slowly inch by inch I buried my cock into her slick pussy until I was balls deep inside her. As she looked at me and smiled at me I leant forward and started kissing her neck, giving her little loves bites as I went along. Bending my head down to her boobs I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it hard. She moaned out loud as I encircled it with my tongue before sucking her other nipple into my mouth flicking my tongue over her hard nipple making mom moan out in pleasure.

"Fuck me you naughty little shit, fuck me hard, fuck me deep and fast!" she cried out as her body started to shudder and again she squirted all over my cock and balls as I rammed my throbbing cock in and out of her.

"Don't stop, please don't stop." Mom called out and she had yet another orgasm and squirted yet again.

"I'm almost there!" A couple of more thrusts and mom came again all over my cock.

I kept thrusting into mom's body as she started to go limp and she sunk back into the bed coming down from her orgasmic bliss. It was then that I explode deep inside her pussy filling her womb with my hot thick creamy cum. After I fucked her full of cum I lay there on top of her as she smiled up at me with her eyes still full of lust.

"Mmmmmm thank you Martin I have needed that for so long." Mom said with a huge smile on her face.

We lay there in each other's arms and nodded back off to sleep. The next thing we knew was someone banging on the front door of the house. As I squinted at the clock it now said 9.57am. It was then that we heard a familiar voice shout up the stairs at us. It was my aunt Julie mom's sister and she had just come in the front door and was on her way up the stairs. As we both jumped out of bed and I headed for the door to get in my room the doorknob turned and in walked Julie catching both me and mom completely naked as the day we were born.

"Care to tell me what I have just stumbled on to Sarah?" Julie asked as she look first at mom, then at me and then at my still hard cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping it in the Family Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds