• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Great Start

A Great Start

This is the beginning of a new series I've been meaning to start. Let me know what you think! Please comment, suggestions and advice are welcome!

**********************************

My junior year of college finally comes around and I'm happy to be back on campus. All my friends that I haven't seen all summer are all hanging out with me in the lounge of my dorm building. There's Molly, she's about five foot seven, sort of chunky and a bubbly personality; Anna who is five foot one, tiny and is really sassy; Nicky who is five foot four and always has a smile on her face; Brad my one black friend who is obviously six foot three and always has a story to tell; and finally there's Rich, he's the pervert in the group, always comparing things we all say to sex or of the sort.

After a while with catching up with each other, and finishing our dinner, I receive a text from non-other, Scott. Scott and I used to be fuck buddies; well technically he was my master and I his slave. Scott is close to my height, five foot five, brown wavy hair, dark brown eyes that can look straight into my soul which almost immediately gets me to submit to him, average body, and a strong independent personality. He knows what he wants and knows how to get it.

So I read the text from Scott, who says, "I would like to see you one last time before I go study in Europe. Please all I want to do is talk, plus I'm already outside." I quickly look out the window and see him. I excuse myself from my friends and go to open the door. I don't let him in at first and ask, "Why do you want to see me? One last fuck before you leave? I told you I have a boyfriend now." I fold my arms and give him a look, which hopefully shows that I'm stronger than I once was. He steps forward and gets closer to me, looks into my eyes which disarms me and causes me to unfold my arms, and move back letting him in. "I told you I just wanted to talk. Let's go to your room." It wasn't a question, a demand really, but what am I to do? I'm already caught under the spell. I shake my head trying to clear my thoughts, and to fill them with my boyfriend, Gabriel.

Gabriel is the same height as Scott, half Porto Rican and half Italian, warm brown eyes and a smile to die for. He is the most caring person I've ever met and would do anything for me.

As Scott and I get to my room I open the door and walk through with him following me. Before anything I jump onto my bed and hold my legs to my chest. "Kat look at me." Slowly I lift my head and he's standing right in front of me. "What did you want to talk about Scott, my friends will notice me gone for a while." I try to give him a stern look, but obviously it fails because he smirks. "So what." He jumps on the bed next to me, and I get a feeling he's defiantly not here to just talk to me. I know what he wants and he's not getting it. I start to get up but it's too late, he grabs both my wrists and pulls me to him causing me to lay my head on his lap looking up at his face.

"Oh, Kat I wish I could make this easier, but do struggle it's been so long since you struggled. I get to break you in again." He smirks again, but now with meaning behind it. I start to kick and turn myself trying to get free, but he just keeps hold of my wrists. I start to scream, and he immediately covers my mouth with one of his hands, the other holding both of my tiny wrists. He reaches in his pocket and holds the ball gag in my face. "Open" he says, and instantly I open my mouth, why I do not know. He laughs, and as he places the gag in my mouth tightly he says, "Your still mine, Gabriel has to step up his game to win your body and mind." I start to try to get up again, and manage to get to the other side of the room. I know better to try to get the gag out so I just work at trying to stay away.

"Look who smartened up. Why bother when you know I'll win? You always submit; your body craves it. Ready to have some fun?" He lunges towards me and tackles me to the ground. I start to struggle but I feel his weight, which starts to exhaust me. He pins my legs down with his and grabs my wrists again and pins them down to the sides. I try to get out of his grasp, but it's too late. He has me; all he has to do is to get inside my mind.

I close my eyes and I try to ignore him. He laughs again, "Think you can ignore me? Good try, I know how you work." And with that he leans down and whispers in his deep dominant voice, "You will submit to me. I know you want it." All my train of thought suddenly gone, my body no longer tense, and I just lay there. I open my eyes looking up at him. He sees my submission and gets up off of me and asks, "Where are your restraints?" I stay on the ground lying on my back, turning my head facing under my bed. He goes there and finds my rope handcuffs, bondage tape, flogger, and eye mask.

"Oh? What's this a new toy?" He lifts up my eight-inch rabbit vibrator, "Can't get enough I see." I look back up, but lower my eyes. "Good girl." He then starts to remove my clothing. Starting with my shoes, then slowly he unbuttons my top, and slowly slides my pants off. After a second of what I can only guess is him staring at my body which he hasn't seen in a solid eight months, he removes my bra with one snap and yanks off my thong.

"Assume the position", he says in his dominant voice and at once I listen. I cross my wrists over my head and spread my legs out as wide as I can. He then cuffs my wrists, and wraps the bondage tape around each ankle, "Something new with you today." My breathing quickens. He lifts one of my legs up to one wrist and tapes my ankle to my wrist, and the same to the other. Now my sex is wide open, and in front of my eyes. "Look at how wet you are you slut, you're nearly dripping." I feel him run a finger up and down my cunt and I moan softly through the gag. "Watch your pussy while I please it. Today you will learn to squirt." I wide my eyes and squirm around. He slaps my ass, "Don't move!" I lay still bound and helpless. "Watch your cunt!" I look down at myself, and blush crimson, my pussy twitching, desperately wanting him.

Slowly he takes his ring finger and middle finger and pushes them inside me as his index and pinkie fingers seems to grasp hold of me. His fingers search for that magic spot, and when he finds it I moan loudly through the gag. I watch as his hand moves up and down slowly at first then faster and faster, the feeling of his fingers on my g-spot growing more and more intensely as he gains speed. I start to hear the sound of my pussy juices as I start to feel my orgasm coming on. He senses it and keeps at his pace and somehow goes even faster.

Right as I start to orgasm I see his thumb on his other hand go directly on my clit, which makes me start to scream in ecstasy, my whole body flailing around unable to control myself. My eyes wide open and drool coming from my mouth. He doesn't ever stop, I feel my orgasm go in a completely different state and suddenly I feel like I need to pee. I hold it in scared and he says, "Let it out" demanding me to.

I stop myself from holding it and without warning his removes his hand and my whole body is tossing around and he grabs my knees holding me still as I release. It takes a while for my body to calm down and stop shaking and once it does I feel his cock slam straight into me and I moan out through the gag loudly. He starts fucking my drenched cunt deep and rough, and reaches down rubbing my clit causing me to whine, because I am so sensitive. I feel his cock tighten inside me before he releases inside me, and as I cum once again.

After a few minutes he gets off of me and laughs, "That's what I thought. Your boyfriend doesn't fuck you the way your body craves it." I look away from him completely ashamed of my actions, still tied up and open. Next thing I know I feel Scott slap my ass, hard, and I gasps loudly. "Listen to me when I say this. Look at me!" Demanding now, I look up at him. "I am your master weather you like it or not, so deal with it. Got it?" I nod my head and turn my face again crying, thinking about Gabriel.

Finally Scott unties me and lets me go back to my friends, but not without a final say, "I will be back, more often than you think, and you better be ready or you will be punished." What a way to start off my junior year...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Great Start

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds