• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 3: The Return 03

Lost in Eros 3: The Return 03

12

Ladies Nite

Tascha drifted in and out of sleep for a while. The sun was warm and the breeze on her naked skin was light. She had a fleeting dream of enjoying the sex resort along with her partner Sarah. Tascha enjoyed watching Sarah playing with all of the cheerful naked people. Of course, in the dream the resort was confused with other elements of Tascha's time in Eros. Some of the place was actually taken from the Manor, for one thing, and, for another, the Bull was there, sipping a cocktail by the pool. This made Tascha chuckle a little, which woke her up again. She heard the sound of a woman sighing and moaning nearby. Tascha slowly turned toward the sound and opened her sleepy eyes.

On the lounge chair next to Tascha, pretty little Liu was laying on her back with her legs spread so Don could lay over her and slowly fuck her. The two of them seemed very intent upon each other and Tascha smiled drowsily as she watched.

When the gang had finally made their way out of the Clockwork Club, Tascha had needed help walking. She had been so well and truly fucked by the sexbot, and then, without much of a break at all, had been treated to the orgasmatron, that her body was wrung out through sheer excess of pleasure. Ultimately, Don had lifted her in his arms and carried her over to a lounge chair by the immense pool. Tascha had murmured her thanks and promptly fallen asleep. She was a bit surprised now that the sun was still shining; she felt as though she had slept for many hours.

Tascha watched as Liu's hands moved over Don's body, reaching down to squeeze his ass and pull him into her. She admired the flexing muscles of both bodies. Tascha smiled as she looked at the way Don focused so intently on the woman he was with. Tascha was happy to love this man and was so glad that she had been brought to Eros where she had become his lover, even if it meant that they had to work so hard to get her back to Sarah. Tascha felt the heat between her legs rising as she watched Don fucking their new friend, but she was feeling too lazy to do anything about it. Instead, she just lay there, enjoying the show, as Liu gasped and Don groaned and then they were cumming together. As they slowly came down, Don leaned down to kiss Liu, and Tascha managed to say, "Bravo!"

Don looked over at her with a broad smile and said, "Well, hello there, Sleeping Beauty."

"Hello, stud," Tascha smiled. "I take it you didn't need a nap."

"Oh, I took one, but it was very short."

Liu patted Don's butt and said, "Let me up, Don. I want to go for a swim." Then, when she and Don had disentangled themselves, she turned to Tascha and said, "Want to join me, Tascha?"

"It would probably help me wake up, wouldn't it?" Tascha mused. She let Liu pull her up off her lounger and then followed the slender Asian woman into the pool, leaving Don on his lounger watching them with a happy smile.

The water was definitely refreshing, particularly since it was actually XYZ. Soon Tascha was both awake but decidedly frisky. She and Liu played a bit in the water -- just groping and teasing each other -- but it got Tascha thinking of a plan for the evening. When they climbed back out of the pool, where Don had been rejoined by Shelonda, Nicole, Amy and Victor, Tascha was ready to make her proposal.

"I think I need to take a cock-break," Tascha said. "How about us girls go check out that 'Ladies Nite' club tonight, and you guys find your own play?"

"Ladies Nite is very nice," Liu nodded. "No men allowed in there."

Although Amy seemed a bit less than enthusiastic, all the women agreed with Tascha that it would be fun to have a girls' night.

"You don't mind, do you?" Tascha asked Don. She assumed the extremely cooperative Victor wouldn't object.

"No," Don laughed. "Go, have fun! I think I'd like to check out the Jungle Room. Keep an eye on each other, though. Why don't we all meet back here in the morning?"

Soon the five women made their way through the resort to the large building identified as "Ladies Nite". Although the name's spelling perhaps suggested a tackier establishment, it was actually a very large mansion with a lovely park surrounding it. Liu led them directly to the front door where the five naked women entered without any sign of a bouncer. Tascha found herself wondering why the men didn't try to slip in here.

They found themselves in a very large hall lit by candles -- hundreds of candles. The carpet and dark, wood paneling reminded Tascha of the Manor bedroom where she and Don had first awakened together. There were many soft chairs and couches arranged about the room, and women lounged on the furniture or moved among it. There was soft, lush music playing in the background. As the group made their way into the club, they saw women in various degrees of undress (tending toward nudity) talking, kissing, caressing... but there was very little full-blown sex going on. Tascha found herself once again wishing that Sarah was here, not only to be sharing all of these wild adventures, but just to be holding her hand right now. Liu led them through this hall until she came to a winding stairwell opposite the entrance. As they climbed upward, they became aware of dance music being played above them. They came to a small foyer at the landing for the second floor, and Liu paused before a large pair of double doors. She smiled at the others and said, "This is the dance floor."

The petite woman pushed the doors open and they saw a wide dance floor lit with various colored lights and somewhat crowded with feminine bodies moving in time to the music. This disco was better lit than the Manor's, and there was no pit of XYZ-smoke. Also, the music was a sexy jazz-fusion variety. Tascha found herself immediately responding to the rhythm and atmosphere. Moving with the rest of the girls, she headed out onto the dance floor.

Liu and Amy paired off and then Shelonda and Nicole drew Tascha with them into a bumping, grinding and groping dance. Tascha's hands moved over their smooth, soft, dark skin, caressing their curves and stroking their fit muscles, all while their hands did the same. Letting the rhythm move her body, Tascha enjoyed the playful petting and the occasional kisses from her two playmates. She laughed as the two girls ganged up on her, each kissing a side of her neck as their hands moved over her body, squeezing her butt and pinching her nipples. Meanwhile her own hands were busy, gripping their firm asses tightly and pulling them closely to her.

A different song brought a faster rhythm and their little knot of foreplay loosened and began to include other dancers. For a while Tascha just let herself go, enjoying the intoxicating rush of dancing in a mob of sexy, almost entirely naked, women. Her body was rubbing against others indiscriminately. At one moment her butt was being caressed and rubbed, though she had no idea who was doing it, and at another her nipples were rubbing against the back of a woman pressed against her. The next song shifted the tempo down a bit, and Tascha found herself face to face with a striking woman with brown skin and thick black hair brushing her shoulders. This woman, who Tascha thought must be Latina, smiled at her warmly and put her hands on Tascha's waist, drawing her close. Tascha slipped her hands around the woman's neck and felt her full, warm breasts pressed against Tascha's. They moved there, swaying together, smiling and looking into each other's eyes. When the tempo shifted up again and the rest of the crowd responded enthusiastically, the pretty woman paused long enough to lean in and give Tascha an all too fleeting kiss. Then Tascha was again bouncing and writhing in the small sea of naked women.

The next time she found herself dancing with just one person, it was a lively young woman with wildly messy short dark blonde hair, a taut athletic body, medium-sized tits, long muscular legs and a spectacular ass. This enthusiastic creature started off by grabbing Tascha and kissing her hard. Then the two women proceeded to dance energetically together, frequently humping each other's thighs as they made out. When the girl made to move away it was Tascha's turn to grab her and pull her back, kissing her hard then biting her lip. The girl laughed and proceeded to squeeze and knead Tascha's ass in her hands. Tascha on the other hand slipped her hand down between the two of them and pushed her fingers up between the girl's legs. As Tascha's fingers slipped up into the girl's tight, very wet pussy, Tascha pulled the girl's head to her own and kissed her passionately. Following Tascha's lead, the girl moved her own hand down to Tascha's crotch. The two women made out there in the middle of the dance floor, hardly dancing at all, while their fingers moved in and out of their wet pussies, palms pressed against the other's clit. It didn't take long before Tascha was gasping and shuddering as her first orgasm of the evening tore through her there on the dance floor. She bit the girl's poor tongue some as her body clenched, but the girl didn't seem to notice or care as her own orgasm was crashing in on her too. As they slowly came to their senses, leaning there against each other on the dance floor, they laughed, kissed and gradually got back into the dance. When the tempo shifted up yet again, they parted and didn't see each other again.

After about an hour more of this, Tascha decided to take a break from the heady spirit of the dance. She made her way to the edge of the dance floor and, for the first time, took a look around at the rest of the room. She saw that there was a balcony running around the whole of the dance floor where there seemed to be seating. Tascha found a coiling stairwell and climbed up to this new balcony area. She was surprised to find that it was quite a bit bigger than she had expected. While there were comfortable couches arranged around the balcony so that people could look down on the dance floor, there were also intimate booths all around the outer edge of the balcony. There were many women, in pairs and more, enjoying these booths. Still, there was more; every few booths there were stairs leading up to another level, above and behind the booths. This upper level seemed to consist of what would be tents if they weren't made of sheer, see-through fabric. Inside the tents were sumptuous pillows, apparently of silk. Even from where she was Tascha could see quite a few women enjoying these comfortable little tents.

Then, Tascha noticed that there were scantily clad women moving about with trays of fruit and water. Moving quickly, Tascha snagged a glass of water and downed it at once, managing to replace the glass on the same tray. She also scored a small bunch of grapes, which she began to eat as she started to look around a bit more.

She paused in front of a booth that was occupied by four women engaged in a nicely complicated bit of play. The vision of feminine flesh, flexing muscles, long legs and arms, and heaving breasts was quite inviting. Tascha considered making it a fivesome, but decided to move along for now. After all, she still had grapes to finish.

Out of the corner of her eye, Tascha saw a glimpse of black. Turning her head she saw what was now the not-entirely-unexpected shape of a black robed figure watching the goings on in the club. Though she had no idea what she would do if she managed to actually confront the watcher, Tascha began to move around toward the mysterious figure. She wasn't surprised, though, when, after rounding a corner, there was no sign of the watcher. She persisted, though, and came to the place where the robed figure had been standing. Looking around, she couldn't find any evidence that there had ever been any such person there. There were a couple of women making out on a couch right next to her, but Tascha doubted that they would have noticed a rhinoceros standing there. To the left there was a quartet of women, in two couples, who were similarly engaged.

Tascha sighed to herself and turned back to the balcony and looked down over the dance floor, which now seemed more crowded than when she and her friends had come into the club. She again found herself thinking about Sarah, wishing she had come with her to Eros. Tascha remembered the last time they had gone out dancing; it seemed like so very long ago. Even before Eros, it had been a long while since the two of them had gone out and thrown themselves into anything as exuberant as a night of dancing. She realized now that she had been missing this very much. Over time, everyday life and the realities of cohabitating with another person had a way of crowding out the spontaneous, sexy playful of a happy, loving couple. Mundane reality distracted you and lulled you into a routine. This wasn't news to Tascha, but she had now discovered a new determination to fight back against the boring and mundane. When she got back to Sarah, she would make sure they got out of their rut and stayed out of it. Tascha looked down at the mob of sexy women dancing there and thought, God, I miss her so much!

Then Tascha spotted Shelonda at the edge of the crowd. She was dancing with a sexy little redhead. Tascha watched as the redhead pulled Shelonda away from the dancing and toward a pair of double doors Tascha hadn't noticed before. When the two girls went through, Tascha's curiosity impelled her back to the coiling stairs and down. She skirted the dance floor and came to the doors Shelonda had gone through. The doors opened easily, and Tascha found herself moving down a deeply carpeted hallway, very much reminiscent of the Manor. At the end of the hallway was a broad stair case leading back down to the main floor. There Tascha found another set of double doors. Before opening the doors, though, she noticed a large mirror mounted on the wall.

Tascha paused to look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a bit of a mess from dancing, and generally not caring much about it lately. She moved closer to get a better look, and noticed that she looked healthy and flush, again, no doubt, from the dancing. Her eyes moved lower and noticed that she was looking very good. Her normally trim body was now firm and taut with well-defined musculature, without being what she would think of as muscular. Her hands moved over her flat belly and then she turned to look at her butt. She had always thought she had a nice rear end, but it was now very nice indeed -- tight and shapely. Similarly her legs looked great! Even her breasts seemed a bit firmer, and fuller. It was as if her only body fat was now in her tits. There still wasn't an awful lot of it there, either, but she thought it looked very good.

With a smile at her reflection, and pausing just for a moment to check out her own ass one more time, Tascha turned back to the doors and went through.

By now, Tascha thought she really should be used to seeing such things, but the sight of a very large room filled with naked people having sex actually surprised her. The room was actually about the size of a small ballroom, the floor was covered with a thick, soft mattress or deep padding, and all of the people were women. The floor covering was deep red, and the walls were hung with thick drapes of dark purple and mauve. Here and there was a piece of furniture, and in the center of the room was a large, multi-tiered platform, all of which seemed to be in use by lovely writhing bodies. Don should definitely see this! she thought with a smile.

Tascha looked around for Shelonda, but gave that up quickly; there were just too many distracting things to see. She noted that over to her left were neat little piles of clothing, apparently discarded by the few women who made it here while still wearing some. Over to her right was a long table displaying an array of dildos of all sorts. With an amused smile and a raised eyebrow, Tascha moved over to have a better look at this display.

Tascha looked carefully at the set of strap-ons. She had never worn one before, but she figured they couldn't be that hard to use. This collection was surprisingly diverse, though. There were some with little (or large!) insertions to go up the wearer's pussy, and some with additional dildos to go up into the wearer's behind. Some of them had various things on the front of them to stimulate the fuckee. There were a surprising number of ways in which the "cocks" were modified -- ridges, bumps, twists and bends -- not to mention the assortment of colors. Tascha felt her curiosity tugging at her, not to mention her arousal. She sincerely wanted to take a break from having anything fucking her, but she wasn't averse to fucking someone else. She picked up a strap-on that was quite realistic -- thick, long, but not too long, and hard but giving in a natural way -- and wondered what it was like to penetrate a woman with something like that. It had a pair of soft, full balls dangling from its base. With the heavy cock in her right hand, she ran the fingers of her left over the inside of the strap that would run up between her legs. She noticed a few well-placed bumps, no doubt to stimulate the wearer.

"Would you like some help with that?" Tascha looked up to see a beautiful middle aged woman smiling at her. She was fairly short and had very long, thick and wavy, black hair, deep brown eyes and a distinctly Mediterranean coloring. She was thin, but had nice full breasts.

Tascha found herself blushing a little, feeling a bit absurd standing there holding a fake dong in her hands. She smiled back at the helpful stranger, swallowed and said, "Yes, that would be very nice of you."

The woman slipped up to Tascha and took the strap on from her, still smiling warmly. She said, "First you need to fasten it around your waist, like this." Tascha thought she detected a slight Greek accent, but then was distracted as she felt the woman's breath on her back and quick, nimble fingers at the base of her spine, threading the belt into the buckle and cinching it snugly into place.

"Then, you have to get this strap into place," the woman said as she reached up between Tascha's thighs.

Tascha giggled a little out of nervous ticklishness as she felt the woman's hand, and quickly parted her legs for her. She felt the strap being pulled up between her thighs and then tightened. It was broad enough that it wasn't pulled between her labia, but the woman behind her pulled it tight enough that it was definitely pressing very firmly against Tascha's clitoris. Again the deft fingers brushed the small of Tascha's back as the strap was fastened in place. She felt the woman's breath on her shoulder.

"How does that feel?"

"Good," Tascha said without really giving it much thought. She looked down at herself and grinned at the ridiculous and strangely erotic sight of a big male sex organ standing out in front of her. Then she noticed that there was an odd shifting and tingling sensation between her legs and wherever the strap on touched her. The sex toy seemed to be adjusting itself to her somehow... and to be doing more.

The pretty dark woman reached around and gave Tascha's new cock a tentative tug. Tascha felt her clit being pulled by the strap and the little nubs on it, and gave a little murmur of delight. The woman then stroked the phallus, and Tascha felt an unusual but very pleasant sensation in her pussy and wasn't surprised that her juices were beginning to flow. When the woman reached the dildo's head and gently stroked it, Tascha felt as if the woman was stroking her clit. Tascha felt herself, more than heard herself, breathing, "Oh my!"

Without taking her hand off Tascha's "equipment", the woman came around. Still smiling, she said, "I take it this is your first time."

Feeling both the strange but very pleasant sensations in her crotch and the burning in her cheeks as she blushed, Tascha nodded and smiled back at the woman.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 3: The Return 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds