• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • College Exhibition

College Exhibition

This is a true story of what I did one night when I was in college. I'm going to tell you exactly what happened and, after you read it, you will understand why I call myself the "Exhibitionist Guy."

I was a college sophomore at the time, living in the residence hall. It was a Saturday night and my roommate was not there.

I noticed that there were three girls in a room in the residence hall across from mine. They must have been around eighteen or nineteen years old. They appeared to be talking and having a good time.

I don't know what got into me, but I was getting very excited at the thought that I should put on a show for them. I wanted to take off all my clothes and let them see me naked.

I deliberately left the window blinds open in such a way that they could clearly see into my room. I turned on all the lights including the over head lights and the light on my desk. It was as if I was on stage and the spotlight was shining.

I took off my shirt and undershirt and walked around the room bare chested in just my shoes and jeans, so as to catch the girls' attention. It's not that I have big muscles or anything like that, but I'm in decent shape. I like to go jogging whenever I get the opportunity and sometimes I go swimming in the pool at the college's athletic building.

I wanted to put on a show for the girls, but I didn't want to be too obvious. So far, all I had done was to go shirtless. What I really wanted to do was to take off everything and to let them see me completely nude.

I took my towel and soap and shampoo and put them on the desk so the girls would know that I was planning to take a shower. It was at this point that I could see that one of the girls had spotted me.

I positioned the chair that was in front of the desk so that it was facing the window. I sat down and began to slowly take off my shoes and socks. I mean, I really took my time taking them off, first taking off the left shoe and then the right shoe, then the left sock and then the right sock.

I could see that the girl who had spotted me was laughing and saying something to the other girls. The next thing I knew, all three girls were at the window, giggling and laughing and talking with each other. I could only imagine what they were saying.

I pretended that I didn't know that they were watching.

I got up and walked about the room. I was so nervous! I had taken off everything except for my jeans. I had to quickly decide that moment whether or not to take them off too.

My heart was beating rapidly and my hands were shaking. I could barely catch my breath. My cock was fully erect and pressing against my jeans. I had never done anything like this before! I wanted to show my stiff cock to the girls, but I wasn't sure if I had the nerve to do it. What would they think if I stripped naked? Would they like it? Would they be shocked?

I didn't know these girls at all. Yes, they were students at my school, but that's all I knew.

Suddenly, I felt very self conscious. This was so out of character for me! I am normally so shy and quiet. How could I pretend that I didn't know that they were watching me and that all I was doing was getting ready to take my shower? I felt as if I were going to chicken out. I was losing my confidence and couldn't go on. I thought about just grabbing my things and walking out the door.

I glanced out the window again. I could see that the girls were laughing. I think they could tell from the way that I was hesitating and fidgeting with my things that I was nervous and that I knew that I was being watched.

There was no way that I could stall things any longer. I had to decide now what to do. If I chickened out and walked out of the room, then my opportunity would be lost and I might never have it again. What was I so afraid of? The girls obviously wanted to see me undress or else they wouldn't be watching. I surely would regret it later if I didn't finish what I had started.

Somehow, I managed to calm myself down a bit. I made up my mind to continue, at least for another few seconds.

I stood facing the window and unfastened my belt buckle. Then I unzipped my jeans, revealing my white under briefs and the bulge that lay underneath.

All of a sudden, I could see that the girls were no longer laughing. They were staring at me, wide-eyed, wondering whether or not I was really going to take my jeans off.

The girls only needed to wait a couple more seconds.

I slowly pulled my jeans and my underbriefs all the way down my legs and stepped out of them. I now stood completely naked, my cock fully erect and sticking rigidly up in the air at almost a ninety degree angle, proudly on display for the girls to see.

And what a magnificent display it was!

I had a raging hard-on. My cock was hot and excited. It felt as if it was going to explode!

I couldn't believe that I was letting the girls see how sexually aroused I was! This was more than just being nude. I was blatantly exhibiting myself to them, showing them my fully engorged eight inches.

I imagined them gasping when they saw how big my cock was and the way that it was sticking up like a sore thumb. Did they like what they saw? I'm sure that they did.

I turned around and walked to the dresser on the other end of the room and took some fresh socks and underwear out of the drawers and then I turned around and walked back to my desk. I felt a thrill as I walked around the room, knowing that the girls could see my entire body from head to toe and that they were watching every little move that I made.

I was so horny and excited! I was only nineteen years old and I didn't have a girlfriend to help me to release my sexual frustrations. I thought of the girls staring at me. I bet they hadn't seen a boy with a powerful hard-on like mine. I wondered what it would feel like to fuck their tight little pussies and to get them all excited until they screamed in pleasure as I suddenly orgasmed and ejaculated deep inside of them.

I wanted so much to show the girls what my cock was capable of. Would they like to watch me masturbate? I thought about doing it, but I didn't. It's one thing to let them see me with an erection and something totally different to jack off in front of them. That would be so crude! I didn't think that they would like that. Instead, finally, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and scooted out the door to take my shower.

That was the end of the show. I hoped you liked my story because it's absolutely true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • College Exhibition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds