• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Builders Slut Ch. 02

Builders Slut Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2

The next thing I did was get up off my knees, pat my skirt down and rearrange my bra and top, as elegantly as I could in the circumstances! I waited for Carl to lead me to his room to continue the fun but instead he was too busy lazing on the couch, his now flaccid cock lying limp across his stomach, a broad grin of satisfaction on his face.

The other guy, who I later learnt, was called Lee, was also grinning in pleasure and some amusement at what he'd just seen. His next act amazed me. He moved towards me, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, fully erect and hard having just been treated to my cock sucking show. He leered at me, his right hand gripping his cock at the base, his eyes burning into mine as if he was calculating what I would do.

Carl had seen this and snorted in laughter saying, "Fuckin' Hell mate, can't I have anything for myself?!" he chuckled, staying in place prone on the couch.

This I think was the time for me to come to my senses, realise what the hell I was doing, put it down to experience and get the hell out of there. What can I say? My head was spinning, I had been drinking and I'd just done something I'd never done before - I felt wild and daring. I stood frozen to the spot entranced; all I could look at was the cock in front of me. It was rock hard, it was bigger and thicker than the one I'd just had explode in my mouth and my whole body screamed that I wanted it, whilst my mind was busy telling me to get out quick. I felt so dirty even contemplating my next act, but a delicious, filthy dirty.

You know what's going to happen right? I looked at Lee. He was, I learnt later, a fellow labourer on the same builder's crew as Carl and like him, he was muscular and lithe, masculine and strong from the physical work he did each day. His hair was closely shaven, he was handsome and had a beautifully sculptured face, only blemished by a couple of minor scratches on his cheek and a tiny scar on his chin. He was about 6"2 and broad shouldered and like Carl, he had that 'look', the one I now know only too well. With his cock in his hand he looked at me smugly as if to say, I've just seen you sucking off my mate, sucking like a dirty whore and now you're going to suck mine too. He was so right.

What felt like an eternity was only a few seconds really as he was standing next to me but the act of taking that one step closer to him sealed my fate. I stepped next to him, looked down at that thick shaft and closed my hand around it, my hand not quite making it all the way around his shaft. As my fingers closed around it, another quiver of excitement sliced through my core. I was light headed and I knew, he knew and Carl knew, that I was about to slide down onto my knees and suck his cock. Suck the cock of a guy who I hadn't even spoken to yet. I slid my hands all over his cock, delighting in its hardness and my mouth reached for his greedily, my tongue darting inside his mouth. I squeezed his balls gently and gasped at how hard his cock was pulsing in my hand. I was on heat and not quite sure what I was doing.

As I slid down his body, I saw Carl prop himself up on his elbows on the couch to watch. He shouted gleefully at Carl, "Jesus mate, what a slut we've found here. Suck him off you dirty slut!" Unexpectedly, Lee had a slightly different idea. He lifted me back up, his hands under my armpits to haul me up. He looked into my eyes and said, "If you want to suck my dick love, you'll be naked doing it - lose the clothes and let's have a look at what you have for us."

Being called a slut, asked to undress for these two idiots like some sort of prostitute? What was I doing? They'd offended me already with how they were treating me but still, I needed this. Without even any mental struggle, I complied almost straight away. I wanted nothing more right there and then to be on my knees with Lee's cock in my mouth. I had to have it, I needed it. Undressing was just delaying my prize. I reached quickly for my blouse, unbuttoning it quickly. Throwing the blouse onto the floor, I didn't even pause before unclasping my bra and I saw Lee's eyes light up as my breasts sprang out. "Awww, great tits love," Lee said as he reached for my breasts and gave my nipples a quick tweak. I have quite full yet sensitive nipples and they were already poking out a mile from my excitement. Lee stepped aside slightly and turned me around to face Carl, "Look at the tits on this mate, crackin' pair," I blushed in embarrassment as both guys enjoyed the view but I didn't really care, I had a cock to attend to and despite the coarse compliment, I did like the fact that they liked what they saw, it was an ego boost!

Without even asking, Lee decided to finish off my strip for me. He reached around, unzipped my skirt so it slid to the floor and roughly reached for my tights, rolling them, and my knickers along with them, firmly down my legs, kicking them dismissively away across the floor. Now completely naked in front of them, the guys then persisted in examining me like some sort of piece of meat, Lee spun me around for Carl's benefit, "nice arse!" Lee said. He pushed the small of my back firmly, encouraging me to bend over, obviously to give him and Carl a view of my arse and pussy. I felt like a piece of meat waiting to be bought, as the two men savoured the sight of my naked body.

As I faced Carl, naked, I felt Lee's rough hands reach between my legs and without warning, he slid two fingers inside my pussy. "Aww, shit, she's dripping, I knew she would be," Lee said, as if I wasn't even there. He backed in close to me, I could feel his cock against my bum and he started to rub my clit and finger me from behind, his touch rough and aggressive but vigorous, his fingers sliding deep inside me easily. I expected at any moment to feel Lee's cock start to reach for my slit, my breath ragged as I expected and wanted it inside me.

I noticed Carl's cock already starting to harden again as he watched his mate fingering me. I was gagging for release and the guys were enjoying the show as I opened my legs as wide as I could whilst standing up, trying to get his fingers deeper inside me, wondering if he was going to fuck me, hoping he was, quickly.

Normally, I'm a demanding woman to please and it takes me a while to orgasm, if I do at all. This time however, it was sensory overload. The pleasure of the fingers on my clit, the dirtiness of what I'd already done, watching Carl watching me. In what seemed like only a few seconds, I had to reach my arms around Lee's body behind me to steady myself as my pussy exploded and I cried out in pleasure, my head on Lee's chest as I had the most amazing orgasm of my life, the room and everything in it fading to the background as total pleasure flooded over me. I had to fight the urge to burst into tears with the eroticism of it.

He left his fingers inside me for a while but whilst my head was still spinning and I was physically spent, my eyes teary from the power of my orgasm, he pushed me onto the floor, stopping only to prod his fingers into my mouth. I truly felt like a slut on heat as I greedily sucked his fingers, soaked from my own juice and imagined it was his cock. I didn't have long to wait.

He quickly pulled his pants off, still at that time around his ankles and gripped his cock. "Come on slut, get this in your mouth," he said, suddenly stepping up the pace. I was overcome by lust and excitement and needed his cock. I slid over there on my knees, and almost in one motion, opened my mouth wide and took his stiffy deep inside my mouth. I was acting like a cum hungry slut, no niceties, I just opened up and swallowed him whole, feeling the head of his cock slide down my throat and the thick veins of his cock against my lips and tongue as he placed both his hands on my head. This guy had just given me the most intense orgasm, I had to please him, I wanted to please him and I remember being proud that I'd learnt many years ago how to deep throat a cock. It was like I was on fast forward, my mouth sliding over his shaft quickly, my tongue rolling around his cock in my mouth, savouring the taste and feel of my mouth being so deliciously full of cock.

I was sucking so hard, and he was thrusting in my mouth. Before very long I could sense he was close. He disappointed me however by pulling his cock out my mouth. I looked up to see what he was going to do. "You're getting this over your face love," was all he said.

I watched in rapture as his hand gripped his cock and he wanked furiously, my eyes almost hypnotised by the erotic sight of an angry looking dick with its large balls swinging beneath it ready to unload. "Open your mouth," he said to me. I did immediately, just in time to see the first big jet of cum hurtle towards me and splash over my nose. I closed my eyes and felt the next splash on my tongue, the next on my lips. Once I knew he had finished, what a slut I must have looked, covered in cum. I lent over and took him in my mouth again, collecting the juice still on his cock and swallowing it greedily.

"That's it slut, swallow every drop," he said as he came down from his own powerful orgasm. Needless to say I did, greedily swallowing my second load of the night, my tongue scooping up any residue on his engorged dick, and realising again how much I loved sucking cock and how deliciously naughty I had been.

"You'd better wipe your face," Carl said as he threw a tissue towards me. I did and before I had time to draw breath, Carl was pushing me over towards the back of the room. Without any pretence at gentleness, he pushed me over the table so I was standing up, but bent over, my hands flat on the table, my arse sticking up in the air. I felt Carl push my legs apart and I cried out in pleasure as he simply gripped his cock at the entrance of my pussy and shoved it in, whilst at the same time, pressing down the hollow of my back so my breasts were flat against the table. The act of him pushing me across the room, bending me over and penetrating me all seemed to be one fluid movement. He scooped me up and got inside me as he pleased.

My pussy was soaking wet and on fire and his cock felt like a piston as it sliced me in two, filling me up immediately. I heard both guys chuckle to themselves as he stopped thrusting because as soon as he did, I leaned further back to find his cock.

I soon realised I was now doing the work, he was standing there still, behind me, while I was impaling himself on his rod, my arse and upper legs thrusting out obscenely so I could push my hungry cunt over his cock. He was fired up and gripped my hips as he thrust into me again, I still remember even to this day the erotic noise of his balls slapping against my bum as he fucked me.

I'd never been fucked so hard in my life and I loved it, it was animalistic and wanton, something I'm now more than used to. I just held on for dear life, loving the power of his thrusts and trying to imagine what was happening between my legs, his cock felt like it was splitting me in two, I was being taken hard, rutted by a rough stud, my breasts were getting sore from being rocked up and down so violently in time with his rough shafting of me and I loved it, I needed it.

As Carl assaulted my pussy, Lee sat next to us watching me. He opened a can of beer as if he was watching a porn film. He passed Carl a beer and I felt the bastard pause, his cock still deep inside me, his heavy balls drooping lazily against me, as he opened his beer and took a swig. "Looks like we've found a good whore here mate," Carl said leeringly.

I started to feel offended again but then replayed the evidence in my mind; sucking two guys off, being brought off to orgasm by one as the other watched and currently bent over a table with one of their hard cocks splitting my pussy in two while the other watched and loving every minute. I guess I was a whore but hey, it was one night and I'd never see these guys again and I had to be honest, I really was loving every minute, my mind racing at what they would do next, lots of feelings about wanting to prove I could keep up with these guys and take what they could give me.

"Slow down mate," Lee said as Carl resumed his fucking of me, the room filled with the disgusting sounds of my pussy squelching against the force of his dick inside me and my bum slapping against him as he pounded me, "You'll knock her teeth out." They both smiled at each other, delighted with their conquest of me, as a whore for them to fuck all night, at least I hoped they would!

Lee stood up and ran his hands through my hair, reaching underneath me to maul my boobs, making me groan as he roughly pinched my nipples. "Turn her over on her back fella," he said to Carl. Sure enough, I felt his cock plop out of me as I was roughly man handled onto my back. Again I thought I saw both guys smirk at me as I immediately opened my legs wide for Carl to get inside me quickly. He hardly paused before thrusting it up me again, balls deep, I moaned loudly in pleasure at the sheer dirtiness of it, my pussy had never felt so full, I had never been as wanton.

This time, they both had a great view of me, my heavy breasts bouncing up and down in time with his thrusts, my legs splayed wide as Carl's cock pistoned in and out of me. Lee moved closer to me and placed his cock over my lips, he obviously wanted me to suck it again. I leaned my head up as much as I could to take his length. Awkward at first because of the angle, his prick hit my cheek. He helped by adjusting his position and then thrusting into my mouth and I was in heaven, two cocks inside me, from two guys I probably didn't like at all, who I'd only just met.

The day after.....

My vision was blurry as I tentatively woke up. Almost in seconds I realised I was in a strange flat and that brought back flashbacks of last night. Dirty, messy, porno flashbacks. "Oh my fucking God!" I thought as my treatment at the hands of Carl and Lee came flooding back. Brought to reality by the soreness in my pussy and Christ, by the fact I was on a dirty sofa with no clothes on! (Someone had at least covered me in a blanket of sorts).

I leapt up off the couch. If it was still early enough, I could get out, pretend this was a bad dream (OK then, a fucking horny unforgettable dream!) and get out and never see these two arrogant bastards again. I knew it had been the most erotic, amazing experience of my life, one I would look back on scarcely believing I had actually done the things I had done but come on, shagging labourers in poky flats was hardly me. I guess it was just something I needed to do, a reaction against a sorted and structured lifestyle, something like that anyway.

Almost clearing my head, I looked around quickly, my clothes scattered on the floor. I scooped up my crumpled skirt and threw it on. Not a minute too late, as the moment I'd zipped my skirt back up, I saw Lee grinning at me from the hallway. At least I'd had time to have covered half of my dignity up! An arm across my breasts barely completed the modesty job.

"Bacon on toast for two darlin' – three if you want some too," he shouted as I heard him in the toilet taking a pee and humming some tuneless nonsense under his breath, no doubt content in the happy knowledge that he got well and truly laid the night before by a bit of posh skirt.

A flash of indignation flooded across me. As if I was going to make them breakfast! I felt pangs of anger and shame at letting these arrogant morons have their way with me so completely last night. Anyway, they'd had their fun and yes, I'd had mine but now I was out of here. I stooped for my bra and the rest of my clothes to make my way out of there.

"Not so fast hun", said Lee, "Come on babe, I was only joking, we had fun last night right? No harm done, we all enjoyed it, what's the problem?" he smiled warmly, whilst putting his hand placatingly on my arm. Happy that at least I was now partially dressed, my bra back on, his words had the right effect - he was right wasn't he? I'm a single woman, I fancied the pants (literally) off these guys and I'd gotten carried away in the lust and alcohol of the night. No-one died, no-one got hurt. I smiled at him wryly as I had these thoughts, yes, it was OK....and it really was horny and dirty and really, I was quite pleased with myself, I'd managed to keep up with these two young, gorgeous studs. Not my usual type of guy but I guess a bit of rough now and then does a girl good right?

"So, how about that bacon, then?" he quipped. Deciding not to give the cheeky bastard a right hook, I rolled my eyes. I was taken in and disarmed by his charm and cheeky grin. "I'll do you some bacon and a cuppa and then I'm out of here, OK" I said, with a cheeky glare of my own. I recall questioning myself mentally as to why I did this. Hell, I didn't even cook for myself at home most of the time, why the need now to be so patronised by this bloke that I'd make him some food in his own flat? I even realise people reading this will do so and think, as if she would cook them food in their flat but hey, just telling it like it is. I guess you could conclude that without admitting it to myself I wanted to stick around and see what happened. Anyway, cook I did!

I made my way to the kitchenette, as that's all it was, poky and dirty, used plates and cups littered on the greasy work tops. I managed to find some bacon and bread and started to rustle up some breakfast. I chuckled to myself at what I was doing. In a bachelor pad with two rough builder types, in a scruffy flat I didn't even properly know the location of. Not my usual Saturday morning of lattes and giggles with the ladies and a spot of shopping in town. The girls would laugh at this. Strike that, they wouldn't because I wasn't going to tell them!

I'd just about finished the bacon when turning around I got the shock of my life. Just as he had done last night, Lee was standing near me sporting a raging erection, grinning from ear to ear and slowly and deliberately wanking that gorgeous cock brazenly in front of me, delighting in my flustering, seeking out eye contact with me.

"Oh my God, shit – what do you think you're doing," I stammered, "Breakfast and that's it I said, I dont even know why I agreed to that...what do you think I am, I'm out of here!" I shouted as I hurried to get to my bag and make a quick exit. I hoped he hadn't noticed that I had hardly taken my eyes off that gorgeous cock the whole time I was talking, sticking out vertically and erotically in his hand. He obviously had noticed though. Thinking about it I may as well have had a sign on me saying, 'I love your cock, please give it to me all over again.'

"Whoa, come on, what's the harm?" he said reaching for, and grabbing my hand. He was a fast mover, he had his tongue in my mouth, and without knowing how, my hand was wrapped around his pulsating cock. All the feelings from last night came rushing back, my mind was screaming "Get Out" but oh that cock, it felt so big and alive, I wanted it, I needed it all over again. The attempt at resistance I put up really was pathetic. My fingers were running up and down the thick, throbbing shaft before I could even stop myself, it felt so alive and thick in my hand, his tongue uncontrolled in my mouth, my breath quick, and all the determination to get out of there totally evaporated, if it was ever really there at all.

I think I amazed us both equally by what I did next. Even though it seemed at times to me last night as though both guys knew everything that I was going to do before I did it, I'm certain Lee still expected me at that moment to recover my senses, pick up my things and run. Perhaps the best he thought he would get was a cheeky snog and the opportunity to laugh at my expense as I made my escape. I found myself having other ideas entirely.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Builders Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds