• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Willing Slave

A Willing Slave

We had small wager made for my visit. Who would be the first to crack, the first to give in to that raging desire that had been building within for so many years, and even more so the last few months. We were both hard headed and stubborn, driven by pride to never submit. But the moment I laid my eyes upon you, I feared that I was destined to lose. You were so beautiful, standing there in that red dress I had admired in your pictures. If you were wearing that dress, it could mean only one thing, you had no desire to play fair. You were playing to win.

I groaned to myself as I neared you, plastering a smile on my face, which was not hard to do considering that seeing you was the one thing I had wanted to do above all else for the last eleven years. I reached you just as you turned, your eyes meeting mine and your smile brightening the world. Your hair was a bright pink and all I could do was grin.

You were hesitant at first, almost worried that what you were seeing was merely a dream and not reality. I swept you up into my arms, kissing you deeply and allowing my hands to roam as much as possible. For this brief moment, as agreed, all rules were suspended, nothing but you and I mattered.

I put you down, your breath coming in ragged gasps much like mine. I leaned in, tenderly kissing your cheek and whispering into your ear. I would soon forget what words I had spoken, would never remember them again lost in your eyes as I was. And you would always swear that you could not remember them either, but sometimes I felt you were telling the smallest of white lies so that I could never use those words against you again.

You grabbed me and pulled me in again, kissing me even more deeply than I had just kissed you. You mumbled a curse under your breath as you admitted to me that I had won the bet. I grinned as I remembered the stakes we had wagered.

What one thing could truly serve to bring either of us low, force us to choke upon our individual prides? The loser of our bet had to be the willing slave of the winner. Yet, deep down, we both knew that in this bet there truly were no losers, only winners.

I licked my lips as I gestured for you to lead the way to your truck. You stormed off, barely allowing me to keep up. I cleared my throat to get your attention and gestured for you to slow down. You huffed but complied, your pride chafing at having lost but still not allowing you to try to cheat your way out of it.

We quickly reached your truck and were soon departing the airport. Thoughts of taking you right there in the parking lot had flickered through my mind, but I held back, not allowing my baser urges to overcome my common sense. While not extremely busy, the parking lot was far from secluded.

So we drove off. It was not long before our hands found each other, clasping together lightly as if fearing this to be a dream or hallucination. Then a thought struck me as we passed a sign. I instructed you to follow the roadside instructions to a small shop off the main highway. You wanted to protest, but once again your pride would not allow it.

We parked and entered the small porn shop, pleased to see that there was no one there but you, me and the shopkeeper. We began to peruse the shop, laughing at the little erotic souvenirs that perverts all over the world seem unable to resist. Then we came upon a rack of outfits. Hanging on the rack were French maid outfits, nurses outfits, school girl outfits, and many more. I picked one outfit out at random, never even noticing which it was and instructed you to try it on.

You stifled a protest and then began to head back to the changing rooms. I shook my head with a wicked gleam in my eye. I wanted you to try it on right there. You did protest at that, asking about the cashier. I gestured to the empty store and you noticed we were in a corner out of sight of the register. With a resigned sigh, you quickly stripped off the dress, showing me that you were wearing nothing underneath.

You quickly slid the outfit on, trying to keep from being seen. As you bent over to pull the skirt up, I slid behind you, slamming myself into you in one smooth stroke. You reached out and gripped the rack for support, not wanting to fall over as I thrust into you. You moaned quietly, biting your lip to stay as silent as possible. My hands began to massage your perfect breasts as I pistoned in and out.

Despite my intentions of holding out, I felt you tighten around me and I lost control. With a loud grunt, I began to explode inside you, filling you. This was enough to send you over the edge and you exploded in an orgasm of your own.

We quickly struggled to catch our breath and you put your dress back on, carelessly throwing the outfit onto the rack. We began to walk out when something caught my eye. I told you to go out to the truck and wait for me. You complied, not docile but no longer struggling to suppress your protests.

I met you back at the truck a few minutes later, a brown paper bag tucked under my arm. You asked what was in the bag but I refused to let you know, wanting to surprise you once we arrived at the hotel. You sighed in resignation and we drove off.

Two hours later, we pulled up to the hotel and I rushed inside to check in. We entered the elevator and rode to the top floor, kissing the entire short ride. Unlocking the room, I tossed my bags into the closet and then instructed you to remove your clothing.

You had begun to enjoy your role as my willing slave, knowing I would never do anything to hurt you or ask you to do anything you truly did not wish to do. I watched as you quickly stripped then stretched out onto the bed. With a grin, I pulled a vibrator out of the paper bag and handed it to you.

You moaned as you began to realize what I was asking you to do. At first you were going to say no, to draw the line at this activity, but something made you think twice about it. As you thought again, the idea began to have some appeal and you quickly turned it on, sliding it along your pussy lips and teasing your clit.

Your moans grew even louder as you watched me strip and lay down next to you, stroking myself. Unable to resist any longer, you slid the length of the vibrating toy deep inside you. You moaned as you thrust it in and out wishing it were more.

You quickly rearranged yourself, repositioning so that you were able to take my hard cock into your mouth. This was not what I had planned, yet I found I was unable to resist as I felt your hot, soft mouth slide down me. Your tongue softly played along my shaft as you swallowed me whole.

Soon, you began to buck as the mechanical cock within you brought you to an orgasm. The way you moaned around my cock was more than I could handle. I came once again, filling your mouth with my cum as I had filled your pussy not so long ago.

We lay there on the bed, satisfied but only for the moment, knowing that more was to come. And I knew what that more would be. I stood, pulling you gently so you would follow. Then I led you to the window. The sun had begun to set and the window faced the back of the hotel but there was always the chance someone might wander by and see. I didn't care. I leaned you up against the window, face pressed against the glass as I slid into your pussy once again. You moaned but then gave a sound of disappointment as I pulled out.

I took your hand, still holding your new toy, and guided it to your pussy, sliding it into you slowly. Then I gently slid myself into your ass. You groaned loudly, first in pain and then soon in pleasure as I quickly filled you. You now had my hard cock in your ass and a vibrator in your pussy, face pressed up against a window for anyone to see.

It was too much, you began to buck wildly when I was only a few strokes in. Having already cum twice, I was able to resist the sensations ripping through me as you convulsed in ecstasy. I began to thrust into you more forcefully, faster and harder as you came loudly.

My new found self-control could only withstand this onslaught of pleasure for so long. With a groan, I leaned in and moaned into your ear, telling you how much I had desired you for oh so long. And then I exploded. I had now filled every part of you, filling you nearly to bursting and you came once again.

We began to collapse but somehow made it to the bed before we had completely fallen over. You curled into me, kissing me again. Then we slowly drifted off into a contented, satisfied slumber.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Willing Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds