• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • First Outdoor Fuck

First Outdoor Fuck

Sat in my office with nothing to do was making me tired there was no customers to serve which was slowly driving me mad, what was worse was the hot weather outside which always makes me horny, knowing I had all my girly clothes in the boot of my car was making my cock twitch in my cheap nylon work trousers.

Opening up my laptop I connected to the internet and started cruising some of the swingers sites of which I am a paid up member, soon enough I had a few guys checking out my profile but most claimed to be straight or could not accommodate which was always an issue.

Browsing my friends list I came across a young ish guy called Marc, he wasn't really my normal type but he had always been friendly and polite when we mailed.

Dropping him a online message using my fem name asking...

"Hey Marc, I am desperately in need of a fuck tonight...Do you fancy meeting me? Lisa xx"

Still getting random messages from guys some being nice and friendly and some just timewasters I thought oh well not going to happen tonight and even put on my online status that I could no longer be bothered to meet.

Within seconds I had a message from Marc and as we got chatting I found myself sitting feeling horny as hell, telling Marc I needed some action badly he agreed we could meet but not accommodate as he was also in a shared house and his flat mates would be home.

Feeling disappointed at the fact I had been let down again Marc mailed me a second time telling me he knew several spots where we could go have some fun, the nerves started to get the better of me and as I thought about it more and more I decided I just could not do it.

Sitting and still chatting with another guy I already knew trying to convince him to come meet me he just dropped offline and again I started to think about some outdoor action.

I had never considered having sex outside for fear of being caught or someone I knew as a guy being out and seeing me dressed, these kind of thoughts always ruined my nights and with all the guys who have told me I look convincing I should just do it but I never feel I look as good as I could.

Mailing Marc back we got chatting again and I agreed to pick him up from a local park at around 10pm, sending me his number I quickly saved it into my mobile and told him I would be offline until we met.

Expecting a message back saying Ok I got nothing in fact he just logged off so I was not sure he would even be there to meet me.

Closing down my systems at work around half past nine I knew I would be cutting it close but a woman's right is to be late is it not.

Once I had everything sorted I slipped into my finest fully fashioned lace top stockings only to ladder one of them and then search through my bag for another one, finding one that was similar I knew it would be fine as we would dark out anyway.

Sliding on my 4 and a half inch heels and pulling my corset into place suddenly made me not so tired anymore but more aroused than ever as I tried to hide away my rapidly hardening 8 inches between my thighs as I pulled my panties into place.

Completely forgetting that I had not yet douched I had to make a visit over to the toilet block and now I was near enough dressed all be it with no make up or wig or clothing for that matter I had to do it, sliding into my clingy little black dress I intended to wear and throwing on my wig without any make up or proper dressing I must have looked a right state.

Filling my douche with warm water and finding my bottle of squirty lube I headed off to the ladies toilets and eased the douche into my anus filling my butt with the warm water the whole time thinking what if someone comes in or someone see's me dressed.

Fortunately as I opened the cubicle door and then the one leading back to the public areas there was no one around at all and hoping it was going to stay that way for the next 30 seconds or so I bolted as fast as I could in my heels back to the relative warmth and comfort of my office.

Once I got back into the office I finally had chance to apply some make up and fix my wig into place I brushed it into style taking my time to make sure it made me look totally feminine, tottering into the staff room and checking myself out in the long mirror I turned just to make sure my tight little mini dress looked as good as it could.

Wearing my clingy lace and lycra mini dress with stockings and 4 and a half inch open toe satin stilettos I was turning myself on but with my makeup and shoulder length raven black wig gave me a truly and ever so slightly slutty but fuckable look, along with my corset pulling in my waist I felt totally feminine and did look passable.

Tottering out to my car to put my laptop and bag back into the boot or trunk as you americans call it, suddenly it hit me I had not paused the cctv system in our office so they will have seen me going into the staff room as a guy and coming out fully feminised.

There was nothing I could do about it or so I thought as I worked out how to rewind the recording and then tape over it and claim we had a power cut or something, I just hoped it didn't back up to another system I was unaware of.

Trying to forget about it and concentrate on getting to my meet I quickly locked up and set the alarm system before trying to run to my car in my heels, jumping into the car and turning the key the time appeared on the clock and it was already just before 10pm and I had 2 or 3 miles to drive through town.

Taking my heels off and replacing them with my trainers I was soon flying through the town and I managed to make it to the point where I was to meet Marc by ten past and there was no sign of him, first I tried to ring with no joy so I decided to send a text and as soon as it was sent I received a text back saying give me 5 minutes hun.

Sat in the car in the pitch black of the park was bad enough but with all the people who kept walking past my drivers side window was making me nervous so sending another text to Marc asking where he was he replied saying I am here and as I looked in my rear view mirror I saw him walking up the parks access road.

Standing looking at his mobile I flashed my headlights quickly so he knew where I was, as he opened the door and stepped in I thought again that he really was not my type, but he was a fuck and that is all I needed.

Wasting no time he put his hand between my thighs and began to play with me through my lace panties making me open my legs wider for him as I put my hand into his trousers and began to massage his cock which turned out to be a lot larger than I had expected, in his pictures he didn't look that big but as he pulled his rapidly stiffening prick from his flies he was a good 8 inches but very thick with a bulbous bell end.

Quickly playing with him he asked if I would suck him off but I didn't want to risk it in such a public area so suggested we go to a local gay cruising area and play there, tucking his cock back Into his trousers Marc agreed and we made our way to the library car park overlooking the beaches and woodland where all the guys used to cruise and fuck in the darkness of the woods.

Pulling into the car park there was a lot of people around and as I slipped my trainers off to replace them with my stilettos Marc commented on how hot my legs looked in sheer fully fashioned stockings and my heels, wanting to get out of the car I was unsure with all the people around and convinced Marc to let me suck him off in the car.

Pulling out his already stiff cock I soon had my long hair draping across his groin as I took his thick bell end between my lips for the first time, he tasted so good I soon found myself taking his shaft inch by inch into my throat and almost swallowing all of his extra thick cock.

The whole time Marc was rubbing at my cock straining against the tight lacey panties I had on and knowing I needed some sucking too I flicked my panties to one side as I sat up and released my own 8 inches.

Asking Marc to suck me he said nothing as I laid back and enjoyed having my girly prick sucked, to be honest he was not very good at it and he soon tired of it and went back to sitting side by side wanking each other off.

I was still gagging to be fucked but as nerves had set in I didn't want to be seen so as several guys had been watching from a distance I decided we would go elsewhere, attempting to drive in stilettos was a new thing for me and it turned out to be a lot easier than I had first thought.

Turning out onto the main road I asked Marc where he thought we should go and after driving past a innocent looking road he said turn round girl and go up there, turning around where I could we pulled into this quiet residential road and then Marc told me to turn left into what looked like a closed down car park.

Driving into the rutted entrance I recognised it from when I was younger and going there with family for visits to the beaches but now the car park had been shut for years it was overgrown with trees and bushes and felt perfect for some outdoor fun.

Driving into the darkness of the deserted car park I hit the button for my front fog lights just to give me some extra idea of where to go but as Marc guided me towards the top of the site I saw a clearing just large enough to slide my car into, pulling up I gingerly stepped out of the car and had to catch my balance on my heels due to all the broken road surface and roots of the trees all over the place.

Standing beside my drivers side door Marc rounded the car and put his hands around my waist and began to kiss my made up lips telling me how fucking hot I looked and how he was going to fill me with his spunk, with both of us getting seriously turned on I slid my panties to one side and Marc went straight down and gave me a long wet blow job resulting in me cumming my load into his mouth and down his chin into his goatee beard.

Standing up again Marc just looked straight at me as he released his cock from his trousers not saying a word as I went to suck his fat cock, slowly lapping at the already wet bell end teasing his pre cum into my mouth he suddenly said that's it babe now I really want that tight little butt of yours.

Taking my hand and leading me around to the front of the car Marc bent me over the bonnet which was lovely and warm, pulling my mini dress up around my waist and pulling my panties aside he burried his tongue into my tight little anus lapping at it like a juicy wet pussy making me squirm with pleasure as I felt his tongue piercing flick across my soon to be fucked hole, pushing two of his thick fingers into me I had to clench my teeth as my extra tight boy pussy was opened up.

Feeling him rubbing his thick cock against my arse as he finger fucked me felt amazing and soon without knowing I was begging him to fuck me hard and deep, wasting no time I felt the cold of the lube being spread over my anus and then another big load of lube being massaged into my tight fuck hole.

Enjoying Marc's fingers was good enough for me but as I felt his thick bell end pushing at my tight hole I once again had to clench my teeth, with no poppers to relax me and Marc's girth I struggled to let him inside me, letting him know it was too much for me he said wait a second hun and greased his entire shaft in lube and offered it to me again.

This time I felt my anal muscles relaxing and giving way to the thick cock that was entering me but as he got his bell end inside me it hurt like fire rushing through my groin and as I struggled with the pain Marc had obviously had enough and wanted to get inside me deep as he slammed all of his 8 plus inches inside me making me scream in pain, holding it deep inside me so I could relax onto his fat prick was an effort and as I tried a unmarked police car with two officers drew up alongside.

Nothing was said for a moment but they just looked with that look of are you ok, I nodded at the driver and they slowly pulled off but only a few metres in case I changed my mind I guess. Either that or the local police like watching Tgirls getting fucked in the woods.

Now feeling much more relaxed I pushed back into Marc all the way down to his balls and with that he started to fuck me with nice long strokes occasionally ramming his huge cock back inside me so I got a full hit from him, I was in Tgirl heaven as I felt this guy who I didn't even fancy fucking the arse off of me in the woods late at night.

Feeling Marc building momentum and slapping his balls against my arse I made sure I gave him all the pleasure I could and began to moan softly then beg him to screw me full of his cum as he began to slam into me hard and fast I looked over into the trees and saw we had a spectator, standing there was a guy in his 40's I would guess with his cock out wanking as he watched us having a fuck.

This just set me off into full on slut mode and as I told Marc to fuck me and give the guy a show the other guy walked closer and as he did I saw him nursing his rock hard cock too, enjoying the thick cock up my arse I started to tease this new guy and talk dirty to the pair of them.

Now standing at the side of my car this other guy was obviously enjoying his wank as he watched me being used hard by my chosen cock for the night, knowing Marc did not have long left in me I felt his thick cock throbbing all the way from the base as he pushed deep as he could inside me one more time.

Feeling his balls smash into my butt I felt Marc lock up and his cock spasm hard 2 or 3 times deep inside me, now he wasn't so big I thought quietly as he slid out and pulled a couple of paper towels from his pocket to clean himself and my butt.

Still looking at the other guy I asked do you want to fuck me now but as the words left my mouth he shot his load all over his hand and wandered off back into the darkness of the woods without saying a word, standing back up and kissing Marc he said you get a few voyeurs up here at night and I expect you just made his night babe.

Getting back into the car and driving Marc back to his place I felt his still warm spunk slowly dribbling out of my butt into my panties and I knew I had been well and truly cum dumped, dropping Marc off he asked if we could go out again sometime and after the fuck he had given me I agreed but since then we have never again met and I have never again been out to the woods.

So if you are ever in the woods and you see a slim dark haired tranny being used on the bonnet of her car just think, it could be me...

xxx

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • First Outdoor Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds