• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anna Believes in Equality

Anna Believes in Equality

It's the evening of December 22nd, and I'm still exhausted from my flight the evening before. I've barely had enough time to close my eyes and rest them, let alone get some real sleep. After dinner, I nod off on the couch, head drooping to my chest.

"Hey babe, everyone just left..," you say seductively as you walk around the corner, non-chalantly tugging your blouse a little lower. When I don't say anything, you realize that I've fallen asleep. You're obviousy upset at this, wondering how I could sleep when we still haven't had a chance to release all of this pent up sexual tension.

Quietly, you walk up to the couch and look at me. I'm sitting there in my sweatpants and a hoody, obviously comfortable with no intentions of waking up. You kneel before me, gently grasping the sides of my face with your hands, and bring your lips to mine. I kiss back lightly, but you can tell that it still isn't waking me up.

The rage begins to build inside of you as you sit there, looking at me, watching me sleep. A few minutes later, you glance at my waist and see my cock begin to swell. Whatever I'm dreaming of, it sure is getting me going.

"We'll see whether that cock still wants to come up in a few minutes..." you mutter, walking out of the room.

You come back, and in your hands you're carrying our box of toys. You slide the restraints around my wrists, and secure them behind the couch. You do the same to my legs, securing my ankles to the legs of the couch.

The feel of the cold metal against my skin causes my eyes to flutter open, and I glance at you, very confused. You stand in front of me, glancing down at my erection, pressing through my sweats now.

"You're pathetic, you don't even have enough energy to stay awake and fuck your own wife for the first time in months," you growl.

I muster a feeble response, more anxious than scared of what you're doing. "I don't know what to tell you babe, I just fell asleep."

Smack! Your hand flashes through the air, leaving a stinging handprint against my cheek. My head whips to the side, and I jerk it back, infuriated, ready to make you pay. I jerk against my restraints, but they won't budge.

Smirking, you give a soft sigh. "One of these days you'll be able to satisfy me. Since you've never done it on your own, maybe I need to do it for myself. Don't worry, my shitty husband, I'll get my use out of you tonight."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking bitch!" I scream, as you smack my throbbing cock for what seems like the millionth time.

I'm still strapped down to the couch, but you've cut all of my clothes away. When you tried to uncuff me long enough to take them off properly, I tried to fight you. That is how I earned the punishment of 100 slaps across the sensitive part of my throbbing cock.

"Ninety-eight...", you whisper with a twinkle in your eye. I've never seen this sadistic, hurtful side of you before, but for some reason my arousal just continues to heighten. No matter how hard you hit me, or what you threaten me with, my cock just throbs harder and harder.

You lean back on your heels, still kneeling between my forcibly spread legs. Slowly, you retrieve your wedding ring from the ground and slip it back onto your finger, adjusting the stones so that they will hit me square in the most sensitive parts of my manhood. "With these last two, I'm going to draw blood Zach. You deserve these most.""

Smack! Smack! Before I know it, I'm blacking out from the pain. As I feel the darkness encroaching on me, I think, "How in the hell am I still aroused by this...?"

________________________________________________________________________________

The cold water shocks me awake, and I come to, confused and lost. The only thing I'm still aware of is that I can feel your presence somewhere in the room. As I begin to take in my surroundings, I realize that my eyes are covered with a mask. I appear to be strapped to your bed, my arms and legs spread out wide to the sides.

A whistle breaks through the air, and I gasp out loud as the point of a riding crop connects with my right nipple. "Jesus Christ, Anna. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothing at all baby, I just want you to enjoy being abused as much as you enjoy abusing me," you moan seductively.

I try my hardest to not react, but before I know it my cock is throbbing again anyway. I can feel the sores from where your ring cut me open earlier, and I adjust my hips as the skin of my cock pulls taut, hurting me.

"Here baby, let me help you with that." I hear your voice coming from in between my legs, and I feel your body weight upon the bed now. My eyes are blocked, and all of my other senses have increased exponentially.

I feel the heat from your breath instants before I feel the moistness of your mouth enveloping my cock. Your lick slowly, running the tip of your tongue from the base, all along the shaft, and around the head of my cock.

"Raise a hand when I hit a sensitive area, baby," you whisper to me. Time and time again I raise my hand, until it feels like my entire cock is nothing but a gigantic pleasure center, waiting for your permission to explode.

"Ma'am, may I please orgasm? I'm dying here, I can't stand it one more bit," I beg, after your tongue crossed over my most sensitive spot for the twelfth time.

Instead of giving me an answer, you bite down on the head of my cock, digging your teeth deep into my skin. "Aaagh!" I scream out, and I begin to whimper, shifting my hips, thrusting my legs, pathetically trying to drag myself away from you.

The blindfold is ripped off of my face, and you smile at me like nothing is wrong. "Don't you dare orgasm without my permission. You think I want to run the risk of getting your disgusting cum on my face or hair? You don't deserve to ever see anything like that."

I lay there still, my body wracked with pain. You give me one last wink, and turn to leave the room.

____________________________


"Don't worry Zach," I hear you say through the darkness of my slumber. "I shaved for you since I figure it will be hard enough for you to breath without my bush in the way."

I wake up confused, and realize that I'm still naked and strapped to your bed. You're standing at the foot of the bed, stripped naked. My eyes rove across your body, looking you up from head to toe.

My body reacts instantly to what I see, and my cock begins throbbing.

Getting on all fours at the base of the bed, you begin to crawl slowly up towards me. Your tits swing low, and your erect nipples brush my skin over and over. When your chest is even with my throbbing cock, you drop lower and allow me to thrust myself against your soft skin.

Precum instantly wipes off on your chest, and you give me a look of disgust. "What did I tell you about your disgusting cum?" you shriek. You wipe it off with your fingers, and shove them into my mouth, forcing me to gag on your fingers as I clean them.

"Much better," you coo, wiping my spit off onto the side of my cheek. "What I'm about to do is called face-sitting. I'm going to mount your face and you are going to pleasure me with your tongue. I am going to smother you with my pussy and with my ass. Are there any questions?"

"No.... No ma'am," I whisper. I've never seen you like this, this devilish fire in your eyes. I wonder whether you're going to let me get any air at all, after how the rest of the night has gone so far.

Within seconds, my nose is smothered by your skin, and my mouth is full of your moist center. I can't breathe at all, but for some reason I have no desire to. All I want to do is keep licking you, to feel your moistness and heat on my face, to know that those moans are being caused by the tip of my tongue penetrating you.

Eventually I begin to gag, and you ease up just enough to give me ten seconds of air. I use my fingers during this time to keep you going, not wanting to let one moment pass when you aren't being pleasured.

You slam back down onto my face, and you begin to grind your hips into me. I lick you up and down, running along your slit. The tip of my tongue teases your clit, just enough to keep you begging for more.

This goes on and on for what fees like hours, until I feel your body begin to tense up. I know what's coming by the flushed look of your skin, and you move backwards instantly, dropping yourself onto my throbbing cock.

You release my hands from the straps for the first time tonight, and they fly to your back, pulling you down into me, thrusting my throbbing cock deep into you.

Our nails dig into each others' backs, biting and scratching, begging and moaning, until we both reach our peak. Moaning and screaming rocks the house as we orgasm together.

"Oh yes, fuck Zach, fuck me harder!"

"Do it Anna, cum for me, let me feel you explode!"

We orgasm together, the feel of your body rocking with pleasure sending me over the edge. I pump your pussy full of my cum, and I collapse onto the bed, your head laying softly on my chest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anna Believes in Equality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds