• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hidden Desires

Hidden Desires

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT I HAD BEEN TIED TO A BED!"

Nicole was relaying the previous nights' dream to her best friend Robin as they sat drinking coffee on the walkway in front of Puritan Coffee Shop. "It was so real!"

"You Can't Be Serious?" Robin's expression of shock was that of curiosity not horror.

After a dramatic pause she wanted vicarious details, "So what did he do to you?" She asked while on the edge of her seat - leaning closer to Nicole so she wouldn't miss anything.

"Nothing Happened! I woke up!" Nicole exclaimed. But was it more a relief or was this dream bringing out a hidden desire in her she is now trying to cope with and justify. Nicole was ashamed to tell her that the whole thing turned her on, but it also made her feel ashamed that it had such an intense effect on her.

Robin's imagination was seething with lust. But, not knowing how her outwardly apparent straight laced friend Nicole felt she covered it up.

"Good glad he didn't rape you that would have been A horrible dream!" Robin spoke softly as she sipped down the last few drops of her trendy coffee concoction.

"Ok Hun, good catching up with you, but I got to run now and get ready for the rest of the day." Consisting of a now needed reunion with my close special friend BoB! Robin thought to herself as she hastily walked off to her car.

"Thanks for listening, call me later?!?" Nicole's' voice fades as Robin already rushed off.

Nicole slowly brought her coffee to her lips as she gazed at the large man across the street, he must be Six foot Two and maybe 280 pounds. I wonder what he is reading, she thought to herself. Her mind began to wander back to that bed from the night before and the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness. But, now she pictured this stranger standing next to the bed looking down at her. His large body, bald head and goatee with dark eyes firing off a stern look at her. Her thoughts became uncontrollable, she imagined herself totally naked and at his disposal to use as he sees fit. Still sipping her coffee and mindlessly gazing across the street at this hulk of a man. She leaned heavy against her arm and table she became acutely aware of her hardening nipple straining through her blouse against the palm of her hand. This strange desire that started last night continues to enthrall her imagination causing, with the now highly sensitive hard nipples, the squeezing of her thighs tightly together in an attempt to stop the flow of her arousal.

Another nearby coffee drinker's cough startled her out of her erotic thoughts. A little shocked and flustered she looked around to see if anyone was staring at her, "what the hell is wrong you? Snap out of it woman!" She murmured to herself as she hastily put her coffee down. Standing she walked away head half bowed in humility, avoiding looking at others; in hopes they could not discern her thoughts.

Needless to say the 10 minute ride to her home seemed like it took forever with each dip and bump sending electricity through her,, like little guided missiles of pleasure, mainly targeting the sensual zones of her body.

Bursting through the door of her home, in an instant it was shut as she fell back against it. "This is not like you. What the hell is going on? ", She panted asking herself aloud. Nicole just could not understand why the sudden erotic visions were racing through her mind and causing such an intense reaction in her body. Her heart was racing she could feel it pounding on the front door she was now leaning against. Her mind was a swirl of lust and guilt, of confusion and desire. She lifted herself away from the door and headed to her bedroom. Her tennis shoes were the first to come off, soon followed by her Metallica T-shirt and then her Victoria Secret black push-up bra with white lace trim was next in the trail of clothes from the front door to her bedroom. Freeing her breasts to the cool air condition home, her small nipples, already tenderly hard, ached when the cold air hit them. Without thinking both hands ran up from her waist; where she was about slide off her black sweat pants, up the sides of her body to caress her ample breasts and squeeze those tender nipples, a deep moan escaped her lips as she fell across her bed. Her mind and body were both ablaze with taboo subjects and though ashamed of such thoughts, her hands found the right spot between her legs. She could not believe how much she was turned on. The heat was like an oven and her juices flowed freely soaking all the way through her black lacey panties and sweats. As soon as her finger hit her swollen clit she imagined His strong hands throwing her down on the bed and tying her to the four corner post. Helpless to resist she told him to stop it, knowing full well how much she didn't want him to. She pictured his tall thick body pressed hard against her and those hands, they must be strong, he would surely take what he wanted, and her thoughts ran wild. Soon she was writhing and moaning in pure pleasure as she screamed she exploded like never before, she could swear she actually felt the pressure of her orgasm spraying her juices out of her body and between her soaked fingers.

Early the next day, Tuesday...

Tired of the morning news and talk shows he crossed her mind. Glancing at the clock she noticed it was about the same time as yesterday that she seen him reading in the park. With a sudden craving for coffee she grabbed her keys and rushed out the door trying to suppress the thought of the real reason of her sudden desire for coffee, Him.

On the ride to the coffee shop she did everything she could not to think about the bed, the ties that bound her hands and feet nor the man in the park or the powerful climax after she got home yesterday. Her ability to control her thoughts and push out such taboo subjects was nearly non existent.

Made it in record time, she thought to herself as she found her and Robin's usual Monday table empty. Sitting down she avoided, for now, looking across the street. A little strange being here with out Robin at our table, but I want to be alone today I think. With that thought she almost felt guilty wondering how Robin would feel if she knew how she felt right now.

Here breathing became a little faster as she could no longer suppress the desire to see if he was there. Slowly lifting her eyes her heart sank, "Shit!" escaped her lips as she realized he was not on the bench. She quickly made rounds of the park with her eyes. There he was, near the fountain, her heart palpitated as she feasted on this stranger wearing all black with a long black duster. Quite the reader I see, she commented about his apparent love for reading in the park.

Oblivious to all the action around her and the impending storm lurking ready to pounce on the small town, watching him and sipping her coffee Nicole succumbs to her torrid imagination. His large frame stands before her his strong hands grab her at her shoulders and forces her back onto the bed. One strong hand placed between her breasts he pins her to the bed. She struggles in protest. He responds with more pressure making her submit and lie still. He moves closer and finally straddles her at the waist, he is heavy there is no way of escape, even if she wanted to. Methodically he grabs one of her wrist and pulls her arm up. With his other had he ties it to the bed post. Running his hand down her arm slowly he makes it a point to run it over both of her breasts and over to her other wrist where he garbs it and pulls it up to the other post and ties it. Both arms secure he runs his hand up both of her arms till their hands are locked together he leans forward and she can feel how hard he is pressed against her belly as his faced hovers over hers. He moves closer and she can now feel his hot breath against her cheek.

A Clap of thunder startles her back to reality, her heart is racing, the screams of other coffee drinks as they scurry from the rain distracts her momentarily, looking back to the park, he is gone. Damn it! Where is he? She looks around in haste trying to find him just in time to hear the rumble of a Harley Davidson racing off with him on it. The rain clouds burst above her pouring could December Texas rain down soaking the rest of her body.

The rest of that day Nicole's mind was filled with images of this stranger at the park taking her at his will and making her do things she has never done, that she has never even thought or dreamed of before. She made her way to the laptop as she searched the internet for various words;

D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N,

S-L-A-V-E,

S-E-X-S-L-A-V-E,

With every website she visited and forum she read, her curiosity she found many things stirred deep desires in her. Things she would be ashamed to even speak to anyone about. She had come across a video of a master and his submissive she could not resist the temptation to press play. As she watched this video she realized just how much she wanted to be in the position of that slave. Kneeling before her master - as he placed a collar around her neck with the word "SLAVE" burnt into the black leather. She could tell that the tears in the slaves eyes were that of pleasure and not pain, that slave wanted to be there, Hell Nicole wanted to be there. Brushing a stray strand of hair off her face she glanced at the clock, "Damn it Nicole it's 3am!" she scolded herself as she closed the laptop. Though she was turned on from what she hand seen and read, she was to tired to play and soon drifted off to sleep.

9:00 am Wednesday...

Stepping out of the shower Nicole watched herself in the full-length mirror as she dried her body. At five foot three she imagines the stranger towering over her and her small hands lost in his. Surely he would find pleasure in her perky 36 d breasts and small nipples begging for his mouth, she quivered imagining the feel of his goatee against her hot flesh.

Quickly turning away from the mirror, Get your ass dressed and go get yourself some coffee! Once again avoiding the real cravings she is going for.

Walking from the counter with her coffee, Nicole notices some local college kids at her and Robins usual table working on some unimportant project. "You all should be in school", she mutters with a sigh as she made her way to a table just a tad further back from the street.

Sitting down she looked toward the skies to see only sunshine and no chance for the interruption of rain today. She smiled to herself taking a sip of her coffee. This time she wastes no time in looking for him and there he was.

Her eyes took all of him in from head to toe. Black boots, black jeans and a black tank top with a well maintained mustache and goatee. What not reading today? Nicole noticed the absence of a book as he sipped from a coffee cup watching people walk past him. Dark sunglasses hid his eyes making him look even more mysterious and enticing to Nicole.

"Oh shit!" Nicole noticed him staring at her staring at him. She looked away while brushing a stray red and blonde curl of hair off her face. Did he notice me staring at him? She was too nervous to look back and see. Sipping her coffee she glanced with just her eyes.

That's right I am not even here. She sighs realizing he is looking away now. Probably never even noticed me did you? Nicole always felt no one noticed her except for the stray dog on Christmas break from the college wanting just to get his dick wet. She always felt invisible to people, but she liked it that way. Till now that is, Now she wanted him to notice her, she wanted him to want her and need her. Most of all she wanted this beast of a man to take her!

The warm Texas sun lashing down on her flesh was almost as hot as the heat she now felt between her legs as she lost herself once again staring at this stranger in the park. In deep thought about what he could do to her she was lost to the world. Except when suddenly the sun was blocked out and a shadow shielded her sitting there. Startled she jumped in her seat as she see him standing before her.

Are you Staring at me? Hearing his strong yet smooth voice for the first time made her blush, she could feel her ears and face burning with heat.

Eh...ex...Excuse me? Nichols nervousness came out in her voice as she brushed that damn strand of hair off her face again.

"I said are you staring at me?" His voice a little more firm, yet strangely embracing her and pulling her to him, so demanding and so firm.

Nichols eyes, avoiding him, were nervously looking around to see if others are watching them, "N... No, no I am not." She bows her head a little to avoid his gaze. Her voice so soft and full of uncertainty "No I am not staring at you sir."

He senses her submissive nature and vulnerability. He could smell the desire all over her. This was his territory. He was a lustful predator stalking his next sexual meal.

He sat down next to her. "Well I don't believe you, so I am going to sit here so you can have a better view..."

Nicole avoided looking at him keeping her eyes locked on her coffee cup. What is going on? She wanted to get up and run away and hide. But, she was so drawn to him; she wanted him even more now. As far as she was concerned he could throw her on top of this table, rip her clothes off and take her right here in front of everyone, she didn't care, and she wanted him.

Look at me! He demanded.

She jumped a little in her seat; hesitantly she looked up at him. Eyes darting up to his and then down to her cup. She was nervous and extremely aroused, she was confused and a little scared as to what's next. "What?" She mustered up enough to speak.

He noticed her squeezing her thighs together. He reached down placing a hand on her knee as he wedged his hand between her knees he told ordered her to open them. She willingly relaxed her thighs and she felt the warmth of his hand on her knee. Their eyes were now locked together; her breathing was hard and heavy. Her small nipple hard and her panties wet.

Good girl, he encouraged her with his lust filled voice. His words made her weaker voluntarily spreading her legs a little more.

"No!" his hand stopped her, "Not here, these people do not deserve to see you." His voice was still demanding and firm but this time with a little more compassionate tone to it. Perhaps it was her willingness to surrender to him that he liked.

He stood to his feet, "Follow me." She knew that this was not a request, but it was an order.

Hesitantly she grabbed her small scarlet colored purse, stood and followed close behind him as they made their way through the town square. He stopped abruptly in front of the pet store. He leaned down and tapped on the window teasing the kitten behind the glass. "This is Brittany, I pick her up today," she could see a smile on his lips start to form, but quickly hidden.

"Come!" he ordered. They continued around the corner and down the street till they came to the local motel. He turned back at her, pleased she followed.

He motioned with his finger at her, "Come Inside."

Looking at the HOTEL sign she was embarrassed that she was even there, what am I doing? She thought to herself.

"COME ON!" His voice was forceful and demanding. Nicole quickly picked up her pace following him into the Hotel office.

He walked through the door with authority and grabbed a set of keys with a large plastic red tag marked "Owner" in white across it.

"I don't want to be bothered today." He looked at the attendant as he walked out the back office door. "Yes sir!" the clerks voice raised trying to make sure that he was heard.

Nicole Blushed when the attendant looked at her and smiled with a wink.

He stopped in front of a red door with large letters across the front "PRIVATE" and "Keep Out." He turned to her as he put the key into the lock, "I own this place, we are safe here and no one will disturb us."

Nicole sheepishly responds while brushing the hair back off her face once again, "OK..." I can't believe I am doing this, she wonders to herself why she so easily gave into this stranger. What does he have over me? Her thoughts race as she watches him walk through the door into a darkened room.

Once inside, enveloped in the darkness he spins around abruptly and reaches out and grabs a hold of a lock of her hair at the back of her head. He pulls her hard into the room, startled an involuntary whimper escapes her lips as she becomes a part of the darkness.

You're mine, he thrust her up against the wall and presses the full weight of his body against her. Her face is flat against the cold wall as is hot mouth kisses the back of her neck making its way to her ear and cheek. "Be a good little slave and do what your told!" his words along with his hot breath against her ear sent shivers down her body. She knew she was soaking wet and ready to obey. She felt him back away, but one large strong hand in the center of her back held her firm against that wall. She could not move; she could not see what the hell he was doing.

Suddenly she felt his other hand grab the waist band of her sweats and he ripped them down in one motion leaving her lacey panties... A lusty "Mmmmm yesss", Hissed from his lips.

His fingers moved barely inside the lace and followed the outline of it over her ass until it got to the waistband of them and a forceful tug and they tore right off, she half moaned and half squealed with the sudden yanking of her panties the material momentarily slid over her inflamed clit almost sending her into orgasmic bliss.

His hand made its way down between her thighs cuffing his palm over her from behind his finger rubbed over her tender clit, her knees would have buckled if his hand had not had her opined against the walk. She began to moan as he moved his finger faster.

"You like that don't you?" He didn't get a response. Pulling his hand away he slapped it across her ass making her whimper. "I said you like that don't you!?!"

"Ye...Yes!" She responded breathlessly

He smacked her ass again, this time harder, she thought she would die. "Yes What?"

"Yes sir?" she moaned.

He was pleased, that was what he wanted to heart. As reward he thrust a finger between her swollen lips as her juices ran over his hand she screamed and came all over his fingers. "Mmmmm" she moaned.

"Oh, I am not done yet!" He growled at her.

Suddenly she felt him thrust his hard cock into her. She screamed out. The pain from it was almost too much; it filled her up and more! He thrust into her like a wild animal. Grunting and groaning each thrust driving her hard against the wall. The pain soon turned to pleasure she never felt before, she began pushing back with her ass the best she could; she wanted all of him inside her.

His moans became louder and faster, suddenly he pulled out of her and grabbed her hair spinning her around he pushed her to the floor, "Get ready to take this slave!", his demanding voice echoed in her ears and sent electricity through her body, she was ready, she wanted it, she wanted anything, he could do whatever the hell he wanted to do to her at that time. He stood before her stroking himself faster and harder, she was astonished at how thick and hard he was.

"TAKE IT!" He moaned loudly as he shot hot liquid all over her breasts and neck, she leaned forward and hungrily took all of him in her mouth; her desires got the best of her

He leaned down and taking her in his strong arms he lifted her up and sat her gently on the bed. "My name is Tom and it was a pleasure to meet you," He extended his hand to shake hers as he smiled.

"A pleasure to meet you Tom, I'm Nicole!" They both laughed as they shook hands.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hidden Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds