• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Panty Flashing, Shopping for Shoes

Panty Flashing, Shopping for Shoes

Susan has the need to flash only she becomes the one being flashed.

Susan, a 40-year-old cougar was horny again. Her need to flash came more often now with the advent of the warmer weather. She loved showing unsuspecting men her shapely body so long as it appeared accidental. The sexual feeling she received from flashing herself didn't work if men suspected she was flashing them intentionally. Besides, not wanting to be confronted, attacked, and/or raped, just wanting to sexually tease them, she'd rather leave the men scratching their heads while wondering if she had flashed them accidentally or intentionally.

Being that she was living in a new city, a place where she had never flashed before, no one knew her here. They'd never recognize her would never suspect her of flashing them. Whether flashing men a down blouse or an up skirt, it was the same to her, so long as she flashed some part of her body for her to masturbate over all that they saw of her later. Unless she was wearing a sun dress without a bra or a low cut, unbuttoned top, harder to flash her bra, cleavage, and tits, it was easier to flash her panties. Something she always enjoyed doing on a bus and/or train, just the act of crossing and uncrossing her legs flashed her panties to the man sitting across from her.

Without being too obvious, not wearing her shortest skirt, she wore the one that climbed up her leg in the way that a man's hand does during a good night kiss. She wore her sheer, white bikini panties, the one that showed her dark patch of blonde, trimmed, pubic hair whenever her skirt climbed high enough and whenever she spread her legs open wide enough. She was getting excited just thinking about flashing her panties. Visible through her sheer blouse and bra, her nipples were already erect and hard and she could feel that familiar warm, wet sensation between her legs.

Being that the best place to flash was the mall, she headed for the shoe store but not just any shoe store. The store she chose to flash in had to have a man helping women. Moreover, even though any man would suffice in her need to flash her panty, she preferred flashing younger men to older men. Yet, not just any man, a younger and attractive man was always more sexually exciting for her to flash than flashing an older and an unattractive man.

Having seen it all before, harder to flash older men without them thinking that she was flashing them intentionally, she received more of a reaction from a younger man. Younger men were always so much more sexually excitable, especially when seeing the panties of an older woman. Perhaps, she made them think of their mother flashing them her panties. Further, she enjoyed witnessing their reactions to them seeing her panties while watching their erections tent their pants with the more flashes of her panties that she showed. She imagined them going home and masturbating over all that they saw of her. Wishing she was a fly on the wall, she only wished she could watch them masturbating over the sexy thoughts of her.

A small instate shoe store chain, Shoe Showcase was her chosen place to flash her panties. Preferring to go there on a weekday instead of a weekend, she preferred when the store was less crowded, as soon as they opened or just before closing. Today, she went there twenty minutes before closing. She hated flashing her panties when there were other women who knew what she was doing and giving her dirty, judgmental looks. Instead of making her feel sexy, their dirty looks made her feel slutty. Even though she knew she was an exhibitionistic slut, she didn't need to be reminded about her lack of modesty and morals by envious woman who didn't possess the body she had. Besides, whenever she was the only customer, she had the undivided attention of the shoe salesman.

She opened the door of the store and walked the aisles looking at shoes. She scoped out the store as if she was going to rob the place while hoping the manager, an older man in his forties, would go in back and leave his junior salesman alone so that she could flash him without him interfering and ruining her sexy fun.

"Michael, I'm going to leave a few minutes early. I have an errand to run and a bank deposit still to make."

"Okay, Glenn. I'll see you tomorrow."

She browsed the shoes before picking out a black pair of sexy heels and taking a seat to try them on and to begin her flashing.

"I can help you with those," said Michael, a twenty-something-year-old salesman.

As soon as he squatted down to fit her, she relaxed her knees and caught him looking between her legs. Even though she wasn't showing much yet, she wondered what he saw of her for him to look again but longer this time. Definitely, whatever he was seeing he liked. She did have long legs and shapely thighs and she wore her bright white panties because they were easy to spot than colored or black ones. Oh, yeah, when she was flashing her bright white lingerie, as if she was flashing her high beams, there was no mistaking that the one being flashed could see her the triangular piece of panty between her legs.

Because their thighs were so big, obese woman had to open their knees wide to flash their panties but she didn't. Even when she sat with her knees closed tightly together, someone sitting across from her could still see the patch of panty over her knees. This time she gave him something to see when she parted her knees a little more by merely leaning down to feel the shoe on her foot. She had his attention now. He was looking and when he stood, she noticed his bulge in his pants that he tried covering with the shoebox. With the shoe not even starting yet, that was easy.

She brushed her blonde hair back that had fallen in front of face when she was looking down at her shoe and he was staring in between her legs. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and smiled.

"Do you have these in brown?"

"I'll go check in back," he said turning to leave.

When he returned with the brown shoes she noticed his zipper was down. Now either he peed and forgot to zipper himself or he pulled his zipper down purposely. Either he was playing with himself in back or he's a flasher too and was flashing her. Well, two can play this game, only she wondered how far he'd go. It's much more difficult for a man to flash a woman than it is for a woman to flash a man. All a woman had to do was to lean forward to give a man a down blouse view of her bra and cleavage or slowly cross her legs to give a man an up skirt view of her panties.

"Oh, that's nice," she said accepting the shoes while staring at his unzipped zipper while wondering what his cock looked like and while wondering if he was circumcised or uncircumcised.

As soon as he squatted down again, she could see his white cotton underwear. Obviously, she was as enamored seeing his underwear as he was seeing hers. Her preferred choice because she could more clearly see the bulges, he was wearing briefs instead of boxers. As her knees opened wider, her skirt climbed higher. The point of no return and going right to the top level to her panty flashing, being that he wanted to play too, she was ready for the next step.

"What do you have in boots?"

"Boots? We have quite a large selection in sizes, styles, and colors," he said with a smile while staring at her white, sheer, bikini panties. She knew that in this bright light that he could see her patch of blonde pubic hair. "Only, if you don't mind, being that it's after closing time and with the mall closing soon, I'm going to lock the front door," he said with a bit of trepidation. "I don't want any more customers coming in after the long day I've had already," he explained to her as his justification for locking the store.

"Sure, no problem," she said knowing that he was up to something and not minding being that she was up to something too.

"What kind of boots?" Waiting to ask her the question until he was standing in front of her and staring in between her legs at her exposed panties again, she was enjoying how horny this young man appeared to be. He was making her arousing her with the sexual anticipation of what might happen next.

"Black boots, calf high, size 9," she said knowing full well that she took a size 10.

A game she enjoyed playing, the best way to flash him, really flash him her panty, was for him to struggle to fit a boot a size to small on her foot.

"I'll be right back," he said and disappeared in back again.

Being that he was gone longer than necessary to retrieve a pair of boots, she wondered what he was doing back them. Figuring he was in back masturbating over seeing her panty, she wished she had the balls to step around the counter and peek and peep on him in the backroom but before she could even get up from her chair, he returned with her boots. He held the shoebox in front of him and when he squatted down again, his cock was out of his underwear and hanging there by the unzipped material at the front of his pants. Oh, my God, with him flashing her, the shoe was on the other foot and she couldn't believe her eyes. With his dark, tuft of pubic hair sticking out of his pants, the entire side of his erection was visible. A first time for everything, in all the times she's flashed her panties in a shoe store never has the salesman flashed her his cock.

Being that she was a professional flasher herself, she knew he was flashing her on purpose. His face was red and his breathing was shallow. She could tell he was as sexually excited seeing her panties and flashing her his cock as she was sexually excited flashing him her panties and seeing his cock. Wondering where this would lead, she was ready to play his game instead of having him play her game. Only, being that she was sitting there with her skirt up to her crotch and her legs spread wide open while he fruitlessly tried fitting her with boots that obviously didn't fit her, she was still in a position to tease him a little more.

She wondered if she flashed him even more of her panty by raising her leg if she'd sexually excite him even more. Figuring the stiffer and bigger his cock grew, the better her chances were of seeing his hard monster popping out of his pants. After flashing her panties and after he flashed her part of his cock, in her horny state now, she wouldn't mind seeing his young, hard prick. He was young and good looking. She wondered what would she do if his cock was sticking straight out of his pants. Would she stare at his exposed prick? Would she reach out and touch his cock, wrap her fingers around his cock, and stroke his cock before taking his cock in her mouth to suck his cock?

She wondered what he'd do if he was so exposed with his cock sticking straight out of his pants? Would he pretend that he didn't know and notice that he was so exposed? Or would he act embarrassed? Would he force her to touch him? Would he impale her mouth with his prick? Or would he take her around back, bend her over, lift up her short skirt, pull down her bikini panty, and fuck her?

The real question was, what would she do? When all she wanted to do was to flash her panties to him, never expecting him to flash her his cock, would she allow him to have his wicked way with her hot body? How so deliciously wicked, she didn't know and wouldn't know what she'd do and how she'd react, until she reached that point of no return.

Unable to zip the boot, she placed her foot in the too small boot while he struggled to fit her. There was just no way that her foot was fitting in that boot. Allowing him to raise her leg, when he lifted her leg, she opened her knees as wide as she did when having sex in the backseat with her last date. With her skirt nearly up to her waist and her legs spread wide open that he could count the tread count of her panty, she watched his eyes transfixed on her crotch. In the way that he was looking, staring, and leering at her panty clad pussy, she wished she wasn't wearing any underwear. How much further would his eyes bulge out of his head and his cock tent his pants, if he was staring at her exposed pussy instead of her white panty?

Instead of measuring her foot, he was determined to squeeze her foot in this too small boot, no doubt to prolong the view of her panty. After a strong grab of her leg and a big push of her foot, enough of a push to bend her knee and to unexpectedly cause him to fall forward, his mouth was now so close to her cunt. As if he was getting ready to fall to his knees between her legs and lick her through her panties, she was so ready to feel his fingers push her panty aside before feeling his tongue licking her and lapping her, while his fingers fucked her. Only, he didn't make a move to touch her panty clad pussy. Instead he gave up.

"I think you need a bigger size," he said. "Let's try a size 10," he said disappearing around back again.

This time when he returned his cock was even more exposed. He squatted down to fit her foot with the boot but when he stood, his erection popped out of his pants in the way of a clown popping out of a jack in the box. A real pro at exposing his cock, she knew this wasn't the first time that he flashed his cock to a woman. Not looking down at himself, not acknowledging that his prick was sticking straight out of his pants, he acted as if everything was normal. If he stared at anything, he stared at her wide open legs and exposed panty while she stared at his erection. Only, she couldn't stop staring at his cock. She couldn't take her eyes off of his big, stiff prick.

"You have a beautiful prick," she said taking back control of their flashing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he said looking down at himself before looking up at her with lust. Obviously pretending that he didn't know his cock was sticking out of his pants, she wasn't fooled. Quickly he reached to put his cock away.

"No don't put it away. I like seeing it," she said. "It's been a while since I've seen a hard cock and even longer since I've seen a cock so young, so big, and so hard. It's beautiful," she said. "I love your big prick."

Showing more of himself by turning to the side, he struck a Captain Morgan pose with his head tilted back, his chest sticking out, and his hips pushed forward.

"May I touch it?"

"Sure," he said taking a step closer to her.

She reached out her finger and poked at it with her fingertips as if checking for fresh bread.

"May I feel it?"

"Of course," he said. "I'd love for you to feel my prick."

Then, when she wrapped her fingers around his prick, he reached down to cup her pussy through her panty.

"It's so big and it's so hard. Would you mind if I stroked you?"

"Sure, go right ahead," he said watching her stroke him. "I'd love for you to stroke me."

While she stroked him, he traced her pussy slit with his fingertip before pushing her panty aside and entering her with his finger. Being that she was already wet, she was just as sexually aroused as he was.

"If you don't mind," she said looking up at him with her big, blue eyes while stroking him and running a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'd love to suck you."

"Mind? No I don't mind at all. I'd love for you to suck me," he said. "I'd love to cum in your mouth. I'd love to watch you swallow."

Scooting forward in her chair while leaning forward, she impaled her mouth with his cock. Taking him deep while stroking him, licking him, and sucking him, she stopped when she felt his hand to the back of her head and when he was just about to cum. As if taking his sexual temperature, feeling his sexual excitement by cupping his balls to feel them throb and pulsate, she knew precisely when he was about to cum. Wanting to leave him sexually frustrated and wanting him to leave him with the hopes of wanting more, she removed him from her mouth, put her shoes on her feet, stood up from her chair, and fluffed down her skirt.

"I have to go now. Perhaps, we can do this again. We could work as a flashing team. Call me," she said writing her phone number on a piece of paper and handing it to him.

"Call you? You only gave me your phone number. I don't even know your name."

"Susan. Susan Jill Parker," she said stepping forward to give him a deep, wet, French kiss before turning, unlocking the door, and walking out of the store.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Panty Flashing, Shopping for Shoes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds