• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Ben's Carnal College Calling Ch. 01

Ben's Carnal College Calling Ch. 01

Author's Note: This is the first in what will be a series about the exploits of Ben and the women that he meets during his years in college. It is a combination of fact and fantasy, and many of the events throughout the chapters are based in reality. All of the characters are over the age of 18 when the stories take place. Future chapters will include First Time, NonConsent/Reluctance, BDSM, Group Sex, Lesbian Sex, Incest/Taboo and Fetish themes, so please bear with me if you find the first few chapters a bit slow!

Late July

"What's going to happen after we leave?"

Ben considered the question as he slowly withdrew his softening cock from Kaylee's pussy. This wasn't the first time she'd asked, but until now he'd been able to dismiss her by pointing out that they still had several months, then weeks, until they went off to different colleges in different states. But now the months and weeks had turned to days, and he knew that he owed her an answer.

"I'm not sure. But we'll make it work somehow."

Ben looked down at his onetime girlfriend and watched as his cum slowly started to leak out of her small cunt onto the towel that they had laid below them. He kneeled back and admired the view: Kaylee was still on all fours, the lips of her trimmed pussy parted and glistening following the fucking she had just received. Her ass gaped slightly from their brief attempt at anal sex; though they had experimented with it several times in the past, Kaylee still couldn't handle Ben's cock in her tightest hole for more than a few minutes.

"But what if you find someone else? What if you get bored and don't want to wait for me anymore?" she asked as she turned onto her back.

"Well we'll get to see each other during Fall Break, and again at Thanksgiving, and then at Christmas. And we'll make sure to Skype every day."

He knew that she didn't believe him, which was only fair because he didn't believe himself.

"Okay," she said. "I trust you."

Mid August

Ben dropped his duffel bag just inside of the doorway to his new dorm room. As he took his first look at his new home he realized that life was going to be very, very different than it had been in the Midwest.

"How's it going man? I'm Jay. Nice to finally meet you."

Ben took the outstretched hand of his new roommate and gave it a solid shake.

"Hey Jay, great to meet you. Looks like we're going to be kind of on top of each other here, huh?"

Jay laughed. "Yeah, they don't give us a ton of room, do they? I'm sure we'll make do though."

The room was about the same size as Ben's had been back home, but unlike the spacious minimalism of his old bedroom the dorm was crammed full of the furniture needed to accommodate two college students. They each had a desk with a cheap wooden chair, a dresser and a twin bed. Definitely not the standard either of them were used to.

"Yeah, we'll make it work," said Ben.

The next few days passed uneventfully. Ben and Jay spent time hanging out with their new hallmates, exploring the campus and getting to know each other. Jay frequently went out to the freshman orientation activities that the university had planned for their class, while Ben spent more time in their dorm room. He had been excited to find an email from Kaylee waiting for him when he logged onto his computer while Jay was at a movie screening.

"Hey sexy," the email read, "hope this helps get you through the first few lonely days of school. Don't worry, there will be plenty more where this came from!"

Attached to the email was a video file that Ben immediately downloaded. The video opened with a shot of Kaylee in her new dorm room, wearing a white lace bra and thong set that Ben had bought her for Christmas that year. In the background the first beats of "SexyBack" began to play as Kaylee started to sway to the music.

Ben checked the door to make sure that it was locked and unbuttoned his jeans. As Kaylee moved her hips he started to rub his cock underneath his briefs. When she turned her back to the camera, pushing her round ass toward the lens as she undid the strap of her bra, Ben pushed his jeans down his hips and stroked himself more rapidly. He stopped briefly to grab a tissue and place it on his stomach.

Kaylee turned toward the camera and let the bra fall from her, exposing her small, pert tits to him. She was an athletic girl, slim without being too skinny, and what weight she did have was stored in a perfectly shaped ass. Ben knew that she wore a 32A bra, and though he sometimes wished she had a bigger chest he loved the puffy, pale nipples that would respond immediately to stimulation from his fingers.

She caressed her breasts in front of the camera and said, "I wish you were here to suck on my tits. My pussy is soaking right now, thinking about how good your hard dick would feel inside of me..."

As she said this Kaylee slid one of her hands into her panties and began to touch herself, moaning softly as her fingers found her clit. Ben's cock, around six and a half inches at its hardest, ached as he slid his hand up and down over it.

After rubbing herself for a few seconds Kaylee pulled a chair out from beneath the desk and turned around to kneel on it, thrusting her thong-covered ass a foot from the camera. She slowly slid what little material there was over her ass and down her thighs, slipping them over one leg so they dangled from her knee. Kaylee turned around and splayed her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading her cunt wide so Ben could see the pink hole he knew so well.

Kaylee reached onto the desk and grabbed the vibrator that Ben had bought for her on her 18th birthday, back before they had first slept together. It was about five inches long and thin, meant for stimulating her clit or, on occasion, sliding into her ass as she rode him. He loved the way the vibrations felt on his shaft through the thin skin between her two holes, and had never been able to hold off for long once it made an appearance.

She placed the vibrator against her nub and started to grind herself into it, panting heavily as the sensation built. Ben was close enough to cumming that he had to slow himself down, wanting to finish in unison with Kaylee. Luckily he only had to wait a few seconds, as Kaylee's body soon shuddered with the beginning of her orgasm.

As she shook she suddenly thrust the vibrator into her cunt and, with three deep strokes, came with a long, low moan. Ben timed his release perfectly and shot thick, ropey cum into the tissue on his stomach as Kaylee collapsed into the chair.

As Ben sat recovering at his desk, Kaylee slowly removed the still-humming vibrator from her pussy. He could see that it was coated in her creamy juices as she held it up to the camera and, with a seductive smile, slowly slipped the vibrator into her mouth. She licked and sucked the toy for several seconds, performing the blowjob that Ben's cock ached for, and finally drew it out of her mouth.

"I'd be soooo much happier if I were cleaning our cum off of your cock," she said with a pout, "but I guess I'll just have to wait until I come to see you during Fall break. Hope you can wait for me..."

With a final wave the image went dark, and Ben shut the email and slowly closed his computer. It was going to be a long few weeks.

Then he met Alex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Ben's Carnal College Calling Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1018 milliseconds