• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Sub Learns to Obey

The Sub Learns to Obey

I feel the warmth of the duvet lift slightly from my breasts. I know you are admiring my décolletage and I can almost sense your eyes on my nipples. Slight movement on the bed signifies your desire to touch me. Your soft lips take my right bud and slowly suckle bringing it hard and swollen. Your hand tickles over my chest to rest gently on the left nipple which you then take between your thumb and middle finger and hold whilst the nail of your fore-finger scrapes over the top of the soft pink skin bringing it to life and the blood is now rushing to my sex parts with your ministrations. I moan very softly. I love morning sex, and you arouse me so easily.

Your left hand now leaves my nipple and sensuously glides down to my hirsute mound and soft fingers now open my slit and find the lovely warm juices flowing, as you now suck and gently bite my right nipple and I bring my own hand up to the left to keep the sensations fire up my hot cunt. You run five fingers over my clit to harden this, softly then harshly, keeping the natural lube flowing over your digits which now slide towards my hot cavern and you insert two easily into me, then your thumb circles my clit and the two remaining rest seductively on my perineum making my arse contract, as I know you will plunder that shortly. Again I moan and almost on cue you insert those two soaking fingers past my sphincter and you fuck me hard.

You have ticked every sexual box and I so want to come, my mind drifts into a space far beyond this bed, my body is ready for the release. But I have something you do not -- control. I have found a place where I can cruise and I know it frustrates you so much. My tits and cunt say I am close, but my mind holds back. You are feverously trying to break me but to no avail. I move to get away from you, you are now afraid. I sit up and push you down into the bed; I look into your sexy green eyes as you are now removing your fingers from me.

"Clean yourself slut!"

You move your fingers into your mouth and moan.

"Ambrosia fit for the Gods!" you purr

Mmmm I think, very poetic.

"Get up and make my coffee slut."

You do my bidding and stand by the bed as my mobile rings,

"Yeah, hi, no that's fine, around 3 no probs, love you babe." "That's Kerry, the girls are coming over later, and we need to go shopping." I say to you.

I shower and dress and as you get ready putting your tight jeans on and ribbed black top which shows off your lovely body, I muse, 'you have been getting away with murder for so long, time to get back in line.'

I take you to a cheap pound shop and then to my favourite Italian restaurant for a bowl of vongole penne and a light bottle of red. I know you are now feeling very chilled. It is nearly time for the girls to arrive!

We get back to my place and I order you to take a shower. I follow you to the bathroom and as you wash I turn the control from hot to freezing cold and watch the arousing differences in your body. I allow you out after fifteen minutes of torture and you face me with hard nipples and goose bumps all over your body. I am pleased. I love your sexy, toned body. I grab a soft white towel from the heated rail and proceed to dry every part of you. I take a bottle of oil from the bathroom shelf and order you to anoint yourself.

It's so sexy how you rub oil into your inner thighs and around your sex lips. Your mound is shaved and I can see your clit is aroused. You run your oiled hands over your flat stomach and into your spectacular, firm 36 b breasts and dark nipples. I stand and watch intently, my own cunt now well moist.

"Go fetch the shopping bag, slut." I command, and within a couple of minutes you return slick and naked with the items we obtained earlier.

I take out a packet of cheap clothes pegs and give them to you.

"Open these slut!"

You do so.

I look at the cheap tatty pegs.

"Pass me a red one slut." You do. I take your right nipple and clamp it roughly; you then arch in pain and surprise.

"Another red one slut!" I take your left nub and give it similar treatment. You ache in pain, but I can see your cunt is now glistening and I know you want more.

"Now I want you to pass me 7 green pegs,"

I hold back your mound and peg back the top to show your clit in all its wet glory, then I proceed to 'tie back' your labia lips three on each side.

I am pleased that you now look sexually available. I say,

"So you think you can make me come this morning without permission slut? Who the fuck do you think you are? I think I shall get the girls to sort you out, slut what do you say!"

You look at me with deep green eyes and dropping your head in shame say,

"Yes Miss, I am sorry, please let me be punished for my actions."

I feel the wetness return to my cunt and look at my pegged up sub and I am proud.

I place you by the front door as my friends turn up for wine and chat and observe you in your sub-state. My mate Kerry then said,

"Has she been playing up again Miss?"

I make a fake sigh,

"Yes she needs to be punished but what can I do with such a young pup?"

Kerry then turns to my sub and says,

"Just sit down Miss and we will help you out!" she then grabbed the two nipple pegs and squeezed them tight so the sub was in extreme pain and arched her back. The sensation made her crutch wet and Kerry ran a hard finger over the exposed clit and into the soaked slit.

"She is not really being apologetic Miss; in fact she is enjoying me. I think me and the girls should take her in hand."

"Yes Kerry, she is really naughty and needs spanking! I have just the things for you." I take out the cheap plastic cooking utensils: as I give her a spoon, I watch Kerry smack the sub's right tit hard, you yelp and the breast turns pink in shock. Kerry then hits the left tit, again just above the pegged nipple and you now moan. My other four friends have come over to see what is happening and each take a turn at fingering your hot wet hole. They each thrust the wet digits in your mouth to clean and you stand with your hands behind your back taking 'the punishment'. I sit on a chair admiring your submissive state and see how far I can push your boundaries. By now Kerry has given you around twenty good smacks to each breast and you are now so aroused and soaking wet, the other girls are enjoying your juices, so I get off the chair to stand before you, and rub your clit hard you are so close to coming, I keep the pressure up hard as you start to contract in orgasm. I immediately withdraw my ministrations, and as I step back Kerry re-starts smacking your breasts with the plastic spoon. Your eyes look longingly into mine and then you dip your head, as a good sub should. After another ten hits each to your breasts you are now looking red and proud and I reach forward and pull the two pegs off.

You shudder in pain, my fingers again rub your sensitive clit and I feel your juices gather. You so want to come.

"Do you want to come little slut?"

"Yes Miss"

"Lie on the floor slut."

You obey and my friends kneel down to admire your bright red tits and exposed crutch, now dripping with anticipation.

I again roughly remove the pegs and you smart with the pain, your hands still in the arch of your back gripping together so you don't cry out, as I have not given you permission to do so.

"Faye, lick her cunt." My butchest mate bent down to oblige. "Helen, give her your pussy." My girlfriend, did not need much encouragement to whip off her soaked knickers and lower herself onto your mouth, from which your tongue came out and licked her slit obligingly. "Kerry you and Mandy sort her tits out babes,"

Again they did not need much more instruction and I see you on the floor being 'raped' by my friends as you again almost reach orgasm. Faye knew to stop immediately and you moan, with Helen's pussy in your mouth in utter frustration.

I sit on a chair watching the spectacle and enjoy you being plundered. I pull my panties to one side and stroke my hard clit and feel my overdue climax. I remove my clothes and walk over to the lesbian orgy. I kneel in front of you, immediately Kerry and Mandy take one of my breasts each in their mouths and suck hard, I am close, but there's more my perverted mind needs before I can reach my happy space. Helen sees my nod and moves her crutch from your face. I look down at you covered in juice and I slap each side of your face, Tears of sexual frustration are now running down your cheeks as your clit and breasts are still being abused. I drop my arse to your lips and command you to lick me thoroughly. I grab Helens breasts in front of me and she starts to finger my clit.

You are struggling with sensations of stop/start orgasm and being now almost being smothered by my anus. I feel your cry, I am getting close and so are you.

"Now girls!" I am crying myself in the throes of heavenly bliss. My breasts are being bitten, clit is rubbed and you are licking my anus so seductively I reach my goal, Faye gives you a hard thrust of fingers and tongue in your cunt as we both come together.

Sated, I sit back looking at your bruised, shaking body, I am pleased.

"Right now slut, wash yourself and prepare the buffet, you know my girls like their finger foods!"

********

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Sub Learns to Obey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds