• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Life

A New Life

Susan Rodgers was running late. She was supposed to be meeting her husband and some friends for dinner, but she'd gotten sidetracked in the lingerie department of her favorite store. WHY did it have to be such a chore to buy bras for DD breasts? Susan thought to herself that she couldn't be the only woman in the world to have big boobs. Her search, as usual, took far longer than she anticipated, and she was hurrying across the mall parking lot, her heels clicking.

The men were practiced, and it happened with lightning speed. As Susan fumbled for her keys, the door to the van parked next to her opened and she was swept inside and a bag thrown over her head before she could react. One man secured her wrists with a cable tie. Susan was terror-stricken. "Oh Gawd," she stammered. "There's money in my purse, please, take it and let me go!" she stammered.

A man's voice said, "We're taking a little ride lady. Just do yourself a favor and keep quiet."

Susan was frightened of doing anything that might provoke her captors and did as she was told. The van traveled for some time. Eventually it slowed and stopped, and Susan heard the sound of an overhead door opening. It was not a home, but sounded more industrial. The van pulled in, the van door opened, and Susan was removed and placed on her feet. One of the men guided her on uncarpeted concrete floors. A door was reached and the sound changed. It was no longer cavernous-sounding, and Susan sensed that she was now standing on carpet. The hood was removed and Susan stood blinking, trying to become accustomed to the light. She was in a well-appointed office. Seated behind a desk was an attractive young woman, no more than thirty and fashionably dressed. Susan's mind was reeling. What on earth was this all about?

Susan noted that the young woman was holding what proved to be Susan's driver's license. "Good Evening, Mrs. Rodgers," she said pleasantly. "I see that you're 51 years old, is that correct?"

"Yes...yes, I am," she responded unsteadily. "Please, why have I been brought here...what's happening?"

"All in good time, Mrs. Rodgers. There is a process we follow here, and your cooperation is mandatory. These gentlemen are here to assure that."

Susan looked fearfully at the two men, who were wearing hooded sweatshirts and dark glasses. She was prepared to cooperate.

"Now then," the woman said. "I'm going to ask you some questions. I'm afraid they're going to be rather personal, likely even shocking. You are required to answer them frankly. Any deception or reluctance on your part is not acceptable. Is this understood?"

"Yes," Susan responded quietly.

"Very well. Please tell me your level of sexual experience. I am particularly interested in the number of sex partners you've had."

Susan hesitated for a moment, both shocked and embarrassed. "I...I've only been with one man, my husband."

"I see...and you have been faithful to him?"

"Yes, I have," Susan said.

"All right. Would you describe yourself as having an active sex life?"

Susan was looking at the floor. "Yes," she said quietly. "We have a good marriage and are very much in love."

"Do you perform oral sex on him?"

Susan's head snapped up. "Why...why do you want....?"

"Answer please," the woman said matter-of-factly.

"Yes," Susan answered in a whisper.

"And do you swallow his sperm?"

"I do sometimes," Susan whispered.

"And the other times?"

"He...he squirts it on my breasts, or..." Susan took a deep breath. "Or on my face."

"Has your husband taken you anally?" the woman asked.

"No...no, he hasn't. We experimented when we were first married, but he's...he's just too large. It was too painful."

"Have you ever had a sexual experience with a woman?"

"Oh no, I'm not like that."

"I see. Mrs. Rodgers, please stand up and take off your clothes."

A cold fear ran through Susan. "But...but these men...."

"Being naked in front of strange men is something you're going to become accustomed to, Mrs. Rodgers. Obey me please."

Become accustomed to? What was this about??

"No, please. I've never been naked in front of any man but my husband. Please don't make me."

"Mrs. Rodgers," the woman said. "If you don't remove your clothes, these men will have to assist you."

Susan looked at the horrid men. Anything was better than their hands on her. Susan began to unbutton her blouse. She removed it and placed it over a nearby chair. She unfastened the wraparound skirt and removed it, leaving her in bra and panties. Susan wore a bra with a DD cup, and the garment seemed barely able to contain her endowments. She wore very tiny panties. Susan's husband enjoyed seeing how her buxom, womanly ass looked in them, and he also liked the way that her very thick, brown pussy hair showed around the edges of the garment. Susan reached around and unhooked the bra. Her voluminous, round breasts tumbled from the cups. They were heavy and they sagged, as was to be expected in a woman her age, but the effect was intensely erotic. Susan's aureolae were nearly the diameter of a saucer, and her nipples were a deep brown color and very long.

"Good Heavens, Mrs. Rodgers," said the woman. "VERY impressive."

Susan slid her panties down her legs, causing her big breasts to sway and wobble very seductively. She stood naked before her captors.

The woman motioned to one of the men. He stepped in front of Susan, and to her utter horror he unzipped his pants and exposed his penis, which was both veiny and very erect. "Mrs. Rodgers, kneel down and perform oral sex on this gentleman please."

"What??" she gasped. "No!! I'm a married woman! I can't possibly do this!! Why are you making me do these things?"

"Mrs. Rodgers, do as you're instructed," the woman said.

"No! No, I won't! I've had enough of this! Let me go!!" Susan shouted.

The woman's eyes didn't leave Susan's as she calmly said, "String her up."

One of the men seized Susan's wrists in an iron grip as the other pressed a button on the wall. A rope dropped from the ceiling which had two leather cuffs attached to it. Susan's wrists were secured in the cuffs and the rope began to rise. In moments her arms were pulled overhead and Susan was on her toes. She was truly frightened.

The woman rose from the desk and approached her. "Mrs. Rodgers, I and several associates run a business, sort of a combination auction house and import/export concern. The commodity in which we deal is women. We have a very select clientele of well-heeled gentlemen from all over the world who very much enjoy receiving sexual pleasure from beautiful, mature, experienced women. We have teams of scouts, such as these gentlemen, who acquire merchandise for us. They selected you due to the fact that you're quite beautiful, and your breasts are simply magnificent."

"You...you're going to sell me as a sex slave??" Susan gasped in disbelief.

"I am indeed. Between those Olympic class breasts, and your anal virginity, there's no telling what price you'll bring. We have clients who will pay a considerable premium for the privilege of being the first to rape that lovely, buxom ass of yours."

"But you can't do this!!" Susan protested. "This is the 21st century!!"

"Actually we can," the woman responded. "Just last week I visited one of our clients, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur. He was very hospitable, and I had the pleasure of having Natalee Holloway lick me off. She's become quite accustomed to her new life. I can assure you, Mrs. Rodgers, that we've been in this field for many years. After WWII it became known that Amelia Earhart was on the market. She was in the possession of a Japanese general who had found her on the Pacific island where she had made a forced landing. The high bidder was an American railroad magnate. My grandparents were guests of the new owner for a week after the sale. My grandmother told me that the owner had to string Ms. Earhart up naked and whip her breasts, ass, and between her legs every day for a week before she'd submit to having her mouth fucked. Grandma got to watch the daily whippings and she says Amelia was tough to break."

"Oh Gawd," moaned Susan. "This is a nightmare. It can't be happening."

"Now then," the woman said. "We have to deal with your insolence, don't we? I don't use the whip. Too tedious and I don't like to mark the merchandise." She stepped up and took Susan's breasts in her hands. "No...I've found that the key to assuring a lady's obedience is in her nipples."

Susan began to tremble as her captor, with some difficulty, cupped Susan's big udders and thumbed her hard nipples.

"You'd be amazed just how resilient a woman's nipples are," the woman said. "You can put clamps on them and add weights until they stretch to her waist. When you release them they snap back, as good as new."

Susan was perspiring. Sweat ran down her back and into the crack of her behind. Her large breasts were shiny, and sweat ran down her cleavage, over her flat belly and into her thick pussy hair. The woman stepped to her desk, opened a drawer and took something out. It consisted of two objects joined by a light chain. As she drew closer Susan could see that they were clamps with a screw adjustment. Both clamps were snapped shut on Susan's nipples. They were uncomfortable but bearable. The woman began to tighten them. Susan could only watch helplessly as she methodically and slowly turned the adjusting wheels. Susan was gritting her teeth and was about to begin screaming when her captor stopped. She knew exactly how much Susan could take. Gawd, how many women had she tortured?

"Mrs. Rodgers, in a few days time you're going to be auctioned. In the interim, it's my job to assess your sexual skills. I'm going to watch you suck cock and evaluate your technique. You're going to be trained in the sexual pleasuring of women. When that training is completed you will pleasure me and demonstrate your new skills. My brother will arrive tomorrow. He will fuck you and assess your sexual responsiveness. You will not be violated anally. Your anal virginity will be claimed by your new owner. During your training and testing you will do anything asked of you, no matter how distasteful. If you don't perform in a satisfactory way, you'll be tortured. I can assure you that some of my clients are quite sadistic and will torture you on the slightest pretext, and their methods are far more barbaric than mine. It is far better for you to learn submissiveness under my tutelage than on the job." She reached into a bucket on the floor. It was a round ball with attached hook, and her captor hung it on the chain attached to the nipple clamps. Susan gasped in pain. The ball was made of lead, and tugged her captive nipples down painfully. The woman reached for another and added it to the first. Susan's lip trembled, and it was difficult not to scream. When she saw the third ball coming, Susan gasped," Oh please, no...you're a woman, you know how sensitive our nipples are! How can you do this??"

"It's business," she responded, as she added the third ball. Susan was trembling all over and began moaning. Her nipples were now stretched almost to her waist and her slightest movement would cause the weights to swing, increasing her agony. Susan knew that if one more weight were added she would become hysterical and abandon herself to the pain.

"Now, Mrs. Rodgers, what are you willing to do to keep me from adding another weight?" her tormentor asked.

Susan's response came in short gasps. "Do what you want...suck his cock, drink sperm...oh, my gawd...lick your ass...please, mercy...."

"Will you make a phone call and lure your daughter here so that I can watch my associate fuck her in the ass?"

"My little girl...no...no...can't..."

The woman added the fourth weight to the nipple chain.

"AAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! TAKE HER!!! TAKE HER!!!!! I'LL GIVE HER TO YOU!!!! RAPE HER BUTTFUCK HER!!!! WHIP HER TITS!!! OH GAWD, ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!!! TAKE THEM OFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!," Susan wailed as she emptied her bladder onto the floor.

The woman quickly removed the weights as Susan sobbed violently. She was lowered to the floor and released. The man stood before her, his cock exposed. As soon as Susan was breathing normally, she grasped the man's cock and began to kiss and lick the head. With her other hand she caressed his ball sac. The woman noticed that her technique was very skilled for a woman who had been with but a single sex partner. She DID love her husband. When the man ejaculated into her mouth, Susan didn't spill a drop, even squeezing the cock and flicking away the drops of sperm with the tip of her tongue that appeared in his slit.

Susan was a model student and quickly learned how to give oral pleasure to a woman. She skillfully fucked her female captor's brother, having multiple, very vocal orgasms as he pounded her. She learned everything that was required of her and proved to be the jewel of the auction.

Susan was walked onto the auction block naked except for a pair of black high heels. Her wrists and elbows were tied together behind her. The stringent position pushed her huge breasts out from her chest in a manner that was incredible to behold. The bidding was furious.

She was purchased by an oil-rich Arab Sheikh. Her first night in his palace his first act was to claim her anal virginity. The Sheikh loved nothing better than to buttfuck a Christian, infidel woman, and Susan's frenzied screams as he sodomized her for the first time in her life was music to his ears. He was not gentle.

The Sheikh also very much enjoyed punishing big, American tits. Susan's were perfect in every way, and the Sheikh did not want to mar them. Each night Susan was strung up naked between two posts, and the Sheikh would use a short leather strap to lash, very precisely, the tips of Susan's nipples. He never once cut any of the soft skin surrounding them, although you'd never know it from listening to the intensity of Susan's screams.

Susan's captor was right...nipples ARE quite resilient.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds