• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bob, Sandi, and Pauline Ch. 03

Bob, Sandi, and Pauline Ch. 03

123

Sunday was a day of getting used to my new life. I spent time in the exercise room and at the pool and I spent some time at the storage unit working on the Mustang.

Monday morning when I got to work Doris, who had already been there for a half hour, told me that Sandi had called three times in the past fifteen minutes. I decided to get it over with and I called her at work. The receptionist told me that she was in a meeting, but had left instructions that if I called Cheri was to interrupt the meeting and get her. Thirty seconds later Sandi was on the phone.

"You did it" she said. "You actually did it. How could you just throw away twenty-three years away?"

"Me? I didn't throw anything away Sandi; it is all on you. Anyway, I am returning your three calls this morning. What do you want?"

"We need to sit down and talk Bob. This is getting totally out of hand."

"There is nothing to talk about Sandi. You did what you did and I can not accept it."

"Okay, okay, I made a mistake. A big mistake, but it doesn't change the fact that we love each other. We can get by this Bob. I know I'll have my work cut out for me, but we can do it. Just give me a chance Bob."

"Why would I want to do that when by your own admission you were going to keep on stabbing me in the back for years and years to come?"

"I never said that!"

"Sure you did. You told me that you were letting Dale have your ass until you could get me to tap it. Do you deny that?"

"Well, no but..."

"No buts Sandi. You have been giving Dale your ass for the last three months. In those three months did you do anything to start to ease me into thinking about trying to get you to let me have anal sex with you? No you didn't. You were going to keep fucking Dale until I made a move to try and have anal sex with you only I was never going to make that move. You said no to anal sex so many times that I came to accept that it never was going to happen and as a result I was never going to mention it again. That meant that you would keep on giving your ass to Dale for years and years to come.

"Barry told me that the boys were already making plans for the party they were going to have with you in nine months when you and Dale go back there to renegotiate the contract. And you would do it. After all, wouldn't you have been fucking Dale for a year and didn't you get into it the last time?"

"Damn it Bob; I will never do anything like that ever again!"

"The problem Sandi is that I don't believe you. If I hadn't found out and confronted you about it you would still be fucking Dale several times a week. I've got an in at Martin and my mole tells me that Dale is trying to set you up for a gangbang with some of the other guys you work with and why would Dale do that if he didn't think you would go along with it?"

"Your mole is right. He has been after me to do it, but your mole should be telling you that I have absolutely refused to even consider it. It is not going to happen Bob."

"That's what you say Sandi, but again, I don't believe anything you say any more. The ease with which you have been cheating on me these last three months has me thinking that you have done it even before that Chicago trip."

"Damn it Bob; I never ever did that!"

"How do you drive thoughts like that out of my mind given that I know what you have been doing? Those thoughts are there Sandi because your actions put them there and they will not go away. In fact, every time I see you or talk to you they come rushing back to the front of my mind. I'm sorry Sandi, but I can't live like that. I can't spend my time wondering where you are or what you might be doing and who you might be doing it with. Again, the ease with which you have cheated on me since your Chicago trip is always going to be on my mind."

"I'll quit the job."

"Won't matter Sandi. I'll still be working and since I can't be with you twenty-four hours a day seven days a week I'd always be wondering what you were doing when I wasn't around. Keep the job Sandi. It pays well and it is more than you would get in alimony."

"I'm not going to give up Bob. I love you and I know you love me and I know that we can work things out if you will just give me a chance."

"I do love you Sandi and I probably always will, but I can't live with you. I'm sorry, but I just can't. From now on all communication between us needs to go through my attorney. Goodbye Sandi."

I hung up and I heard "Life sucks doesn't it!" I looked over and saw Pauline standing in the doorway between her office and mine.

"Yes it does" I said, "but it still goes on."

"Can I offer to cheer you up? I make a pretty good meatloaf and I wouldn't mind company for dinner tonight."

I thought about it for a few seconds and then said, "Sure; why not. I'll bring the wine."

As soon as Pauline opened the door to her condo I saw that she was hoping for more than just a companion for dinner. Her blouse was cut low, her skirt was high and so were her heels. I did have to admit that she looked good enough to eat and I was sure that was the effect that she was aiming for.

She hadn't fibbed; she did indeed make a pretty good meat loaf. It was served with a baked potato, french style green beans and crusty sourdough bread. We washed it down with the Cabernet Sauvignon that I'd brought and then I helped her to do the dishes. As we left the kitchen for the living room Pauline said:

"I'm not a very subtle person Bob. I have a tendency to go after what I want so I think you should know that there is nothing underneath what I'm wearing but skin. That should tell you what I'm hoping to have for dessert."

"That's a very tempting offer, but I'm still a married man."

"Bull crap boss man. You filed for divorce and I heard you on the phone telling her there wasn't a chance in hell that you would change your mind. To me that means that your marriage is over and therefore you are as good as single."

As she said that she was taking off her blouse and dropping her skirt on the floor. She stood there before me naked except for her high heels and as I feasted my eyes on her she said:

"You really want to turn this down?"

What the hell; I was only human. I was sitting there with a cock so hard you could have split bricks with it while the voices in my head argued. "You can't!" "Yes you can." "It isn't right; you are still married." "No I'm not. I've moved out and I'm moving on."

Pauline interrupted my thoughts. "Come on Bob; you know you want to."

I stood up and she walked up to me and reached for my zipper and I stopped fighting it.

Pauline lived up to all that the package had promised. She was hot and she was damned near insatiable. She sucked me, I ate her, we made love, went sixty-nine and made love again. We showered together and I took her from behind as she leaned against the shower wall. As I was dressing she said:

"You don't have to go. I'd like to wake up next to you in the morning."

"If I don't leave now I wouldn't leave you alone and I wouldn't have enough energy left in me to drag myself into work in the morning."

"Get user to it lover; it is going to be your steady diet from now on."

As I drove back to my apartment I wondered if I was physically able to handle a steady diet of what Pauline promised. I also wondered if I wanted to jump into a new long term relationship when I didn't even have the paperwork that would end my last one. I fell into an exhausted sleep when my head hit my pillow.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next day Pauline was totally professional. No one seeing us together would have even thought that there was something going on between us. It wasn't until quitting time and after Doris had gone home that she asked:

"Are you stopping by tonight?"

"No, I don't think so."

I saw the disappointment in her eyes and I said, "I thought that since you cooked for me last night I would cook for you tonight."

Dessert at my place was every bit as exhausting as dessert at her place had been. The only difference was that she was still in my bed when the clock went off at six. Our morning shower had predictable results and we had to hurry in order to make it to work on time.

Every night for the next six weeks found me either at Pauline's place or Pauline at mine. At work everything was kept on a professional level and no one would suspect ever suspect up of being bad.

Sandi had stopped trying to get in touch with me and my attorney told me that she had gotten an attorney and was fighting the divorce.

"She can't stop it, but she can slow it down and make it expensive enough that you might decide to drop it."

"Let me think about it for a bit. I might be able to come up with something that will make her back off."

Just when I thought that life couldn't get any more complicated I got a phone call that proved me wrong. I was sitting in a booth at Duke's Steak House looking at the menu when I saw Pauline coming toward me. I wondered how she knew I was there, but then I noticed that she wasn't wearing the same clothes that she was wearing when I left the office. Since she didn't know that I was going to be here I concluded that she was meeting someone.

Wrong conclusion I thought as she headed right for me. She walked up to the table and I stood to greet her. Instead of just taking a seat she offered me her hand as she said:

"Hi. I'm Pat and I can tell from the look on your face that you didn't know that Paulie and I are twins."

"No, as a matter of fact I didn't know. Please sit down. What can I get you to drink?"

"A vodka tonic with a slice of lime would go good right about now."

The waitress was there as soon as Pat sat down and I ordered drinks for both Pat and myself. As soon as the waitress was gone I asked:

"So what is this really important thing that you need to talk to me about? All your phone call said was that it was important that you see me about Pauline."

"There is this thing about twins. They are either joined at the hip, know each others thoughts and they live and act as one or they hate each other. Maybe not hate, but they don't get along all that well. Paulie and I fall into that second category. We didn't start out that way, but when we reached middle school things started going bad between us. Paulie started wanting what I had. Before we started middle school we shared. What was mine was hers and what was hers was mine.

In middle school we discovered boys and for some reason if I had a boy Paulie just had to take him away from me. I never understood it because she could have had her pick of guys, but the ones she wanted were always the ones I had. In fact, if she had a boyfriend when I started seeing a guy she would drop her boyfriend and then start after my guy. She was always able to take them away from me because she would always give them something that I wouldn't. I wouldn't put out, but Pauline would and did. It went on all the way through junior high and high school and it only stopped after high school because we went to different colleges."

At that point our waitress arrived with our drinks and took our order. When she was gone I asked:

"What has that got to do with me?"

"I'm getting to that. I went to college here and Paulie went to college in Ohio so she wasn't around to intrude on my relationships. I met Brian and fell in love and it seemed that he loved me. I started planning my future with Brian. Paulie didn't know Brian and had never met him. When she came home on summer break between our sophomore and junior years he was back in Ohio working as an intern at his father's business.

"She finally met him during spring break in our junior year. Brian didn't go home for break and Paulie came home and they met. By that time Brian and I were already planning on being married the week after graduation. I didn't think anything at all about Paulie trying to take Brian away from me because Brian and I were in love and there was nothing Paulie could do about it. I should have been on my guard, but I wasn't.

"Paulie and I look alike, sound alike and act alike. If I hadn't told you I was Paulie's sister would you have known? I mean if I had just walked up and sat down and asked you to order me a drink would you have known I wasn't Paulie?"

I had to admit that I would not and then I asked for the second time what it had to do with me.

"Be patient with me for another couple of minutes. You have to know the story behind things before I let you know where you come in. It was a Tuesday night and I had a date with Brian to go to a play we wanted to see. I was running a little late getting home and I wasn't there when Brian got there. Paulie was and she pretended to be me and she and Brian left. There were gone when I got home and I hurriedly got ready for my date and then I waited and waited for Brian, but he never showed. I couldn't understand his standing me up. If something had come up surely he would have called. I went to bed pissed and I was asleep when Brian brought Paulie home.

"The next day when I asked him where he had been and why he hadn't at least called he asked me what in the hell I was talking about. That is when I found out what Paulie had done. I got into a big fight with Paulie over it and she said it was just a practical joke. I couldn't fault Brian over it because how could he have known?

"Things settled down and Paulie went back to school. Summer break came and Brian went back to Ohio to work in his father's business. Paulie didn't come home for the summer. She said she was taking summer classes so she could graduate early. A month into summer vacation I got to missing Brian really bad so I decided to go see him. I didn't call ahead because I wanted to surprise him. I was the one surprised. I caught Brian and Paulie together. To cut the story short Paulie put out for him on the date she stole from me. I had never put out for Brian because I intended walking down the aisle a virgin, but once he had a taste of Paulie he wanted more and he and Pauline managed to get it on a couple of more times over spring break. They picked up where they left off when Brian went back to Ohio for the summer.

I'm afraid that I wasn't very lady-like when I caught them. I called Brian every name I could think on and I kicked him in the balls a couple of times, told him I hoped he rotted in hell and then came home. Blood being thicker than water and family being family Paulie and I eventually got back on speaking terms. She even told me that she was doing it for me and that she intended to tell me about it at the end of summer vacation. She told me that Brian knew that it wasn't me when he took her out on that date and that he went after her so that after we were married he would be able to say he had slept with twins. I never spoke to Brian again so I have no idea if that was true or not.

"That brings us to your question. What does any of it have to do with you? I promised myself that some day I would get even with Paulie. It has taken years, but I can finally stick it to her."

"Again, I fail to see where I enter in to this."

"Paulie has set her sights on you. She is already seeing herself as your next wife. My goal is to keep that from happening and even though Paulie is not aware of it she is helping me reach that goal."

At that point our order came and the talking stopped as we ate. As we ate I was thinking about what Pat had said. I was thinking of Pauline as a second wife and why wouldn't I? Great looking, a good cook. Fun to be with and marvelous in bed. Her apartment was always spotless and she certainly seemed to care for me. I had a hard time believing that Pat thought she could prevent Pauline and I from getting permanently together and an even harder time believing Pauline would help Pat reach her goal even inadvertently.

Gail and I both said no to dessert and I said, "Okay Pat, I know why you want to sabotage Pauline's relationship with me, but what makes you think you can do it?"

"I'll let Pauline do it for me."

She reached into her purse and brought out a mini-cassette recorder and set it on the table between us.

"Paulie conveniently forgets how she has been where I am concerned and when she visits and gets a few glasses of wine in her she gets very talkative and I listen. I know Paulie and how she is and once she told me about her plans for you I started to secretly tape our conversations. This one is from last Tuesday. She pushed the 'play' button.

"So how goes your seduction of your boss?"

"I've got him wrapped around my little finger" Pauline said and then she laughed. "Or maybe I should say I've got his cock wrapped with my pussy."

"Just what is so special about this guy?"

"He's got money honey and he is going to make a lot more now that he has been promoted and I can see a couple of more promotions in his future. I'm going to be on easy street Pat. I'll be living the life I deserve."

"But do you love him?"

"Love smove; all that matters is that I like him enough to put up with him. He's not half bad in bed, but it doesn't matter. If I'm in the mood for a real fucking I've always got Randy to fall back on."

"You would cheat on him? Isn't that why he is divorcing his current wife?"

"I'm smarter than she was. The stupid cunt set herself up to be caught, Bob will never know about Randy."

"You would risk the good life you say you want just to screw an ex-boyfriend?"

"We are great together in bed. Why give up great sex if you don't have to?"

"So you are going to marry this guy for money and keep Randy around for sex."

"Yep. The best of both worlds."

Pat hit the stop button. Maybe you think her pussy is worth living with the cheating she is going to be doing. Only you know that, but I can at least say that you were warned."

"I guess you can. I suppose I should thank you, but...oh damn! I had two girls cheat on me before I met Sandi and then Sandi and now this. What the hell do I have to do to get a woman who will stay faithful?"

"She's out there. You'll find her."

I looked at her and then smiled. "How much like your sister are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I was thinking along the lines of a re-enactment. Pauline pretended to be you to snag Brian so you tell her you pretended to be her to hook me. Say we arrived at the restaurant at the same time. I was surprised to see Pauline and before you could tell me that you were her twin sister I said we should skip lunch and go to my place and have a nooner. You saw the chance to get even with her for what she did with Brian and you took it."

"It would be perfect except for one thing. I'm not like Paulie that way. I don't just jump into bed with guys."

"Not even to get back at Pauline?"

"Not even."

That isn't what I wanted to hear, but I wanted to stay on Pat's good side so I said, "Good."

"Good?"

"I'm not the kind of guy who can just jump into bed with a girl, but Pauline doesn't have to know that we didn't do anything. I'll take the rest of the afternoon off and when I go into work in the morning she will no doubt ask me where I was and I'll look at her astonished and tell her that she knows damned well where we were and then say something like "Was my performance in bed so bad that you've already forgotten it?" Which ever way the conversation goes Pauline will end up knowing that as far as I knew I'd spent the afternoon in bed with her -- or someone who looked an awful lot like her. She's not stupid and she will figure it out and when she hits you with it all you have to do is say:

"Remember Brian? The scales are being balanced. I liked him and I'm going to do my best to see him some more."

"Just don't tell her about the recording. She is a pretty good PA and I want to keep her around. Also I'll let her keep my bed warm until she finally figures out that I'm not going to marry her."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bob, Sandi, and Pauline Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds