• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 03

The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 03

Daily routine

The night passes as before, twice she is fucked, by complete strangers, one of them up her arse.

Every day starts with the same routine. In the morning, after showering and going to the toilet, there is exercise, and then a fucking. In the afternoon there are sometimes dancing lessons, where they are taught the traditional dances of the Guff, as well as some of the newer ones. If they make mistakes they are often beaten by one of the teachers their. Often they are forced to dance nude as there are sometimes visitors who enjoy the spectacle of young girls stripped and available for their inspection. Sometimes they are forced to service the visitors, other times they simply dance and are returned to their cells afterwards.

Often they were just taken out and made to walk around the yard, often in the nude. They were still not allowed to talk to anyone.

If there was a punishment, the girls were forced to witness this. The victim was usually bent over a wooden bar and caned across the buttocks. Only 6 strokes were administered, but the squeal of the girl and crack of the cane on her naked arse was enough to keep most of the girls in line. All punished girls were usually fucked several times afterwards by onlookers who took pleasure in watching this kind of thing.

You may wonder where all the men come from, remember that this institution is also a training place for police and guards. Also all the girls are attractive, so it's not difficult to find willing men. Most male employees, there are a few women, enjoy at least one fuck a day, some more vigorous men get in up to five! Everyday! Positions in the institute are heavily sought after, even though the pay is poor!

The girls are also employed in cleaning the offices, allowing another opportunity for the employees to appreciate the attributes of their female inmates. Tatarina is lucky to have a day when she is not fucked at least ten times.

Weekly Checkup

This morning takes on the same routine as other mornings, vigorous exercises in the courtyard ending in the nude of course, followed by another public fucking. She is returned to her cell again to ponder her fate, and rue her stupidity. After lunch a new male guard enters and hands her some clothes he has brought with him from over his arm. She lays them on the bed, surprised at their near normality, half bra, thong panties, ribbon suspenders and stockings, short mini skirt and blouse and jacket, all in shades of blue. He tells her to strip completely. She turns her back on him to undress, but is quickly ordered to turn and face him whilst she disrobes. She is then made to stand before him as he slowly enjoys her nakedness. He walks around her examining every part of her body, as if he has never seen a naked woman before. He nods and tells her to dress. She does finally standing up completely covered. The mini is a bit short and fairly tight barely covering the crack of her buttocks. The tops of her stockings are clearly visible, with the bare flesh at the top of her thighs just under the hem of the skirt. At least she is dressed in clothes for a change.

He then attaches the leash he is carrying to her collar and pulls her from the cell.

She is led through the warren of the building until finally the guard stands in front of a door and raps twice with his knuckles.

"Come"

She hears a man's voice from inside.

The door is opened and she is led in. There are five middle aged men sitting in a semi circle around a chair. They stop talking and look up at Tatarina as she enters. She stands whilst the men examine her, her heart beating wondering what all this is for, whether she is to be released as it has all been a terrible mistake. As she waits she looks briefly around the room. It is plush with a feel of luxury. There is thick carpet on the floor. The walls are lined with books on shelves, there are cupboards under the bookshelves. One of the men waves his arm indicating her to sit on the chair.

She sits carefully on the chair aware of the shortness of her skirt, but is unable to avoid her bare thighs above her stockings from becoming visible as it slides up her legs, she nervously hold her legs together waiting, unsure what to do with her arms, which in the end she rest in her lap. Behind her the door is closed as the guard leaves. .

"69?"

"Yes Sir."

"You know why you are here?"

"No Sir."

"During your stay you will have a weekly checkup to make sure you are on the road to being an obedient subject of the state. This is the first one. Now why are you here today?"

"I'm sorry Sir, do you mean here in this room."

"No stupid girl, at the center."

"Er, I think so Sir."

"Well."

"Er, is it because I wouldn't have sex with the sectional leader?"

"No, it is because you need to be reminded of your place in this society. Do you understand?"

"Er, I think so Sir, yes."

"We will meet with you from time to time to make sure you do know your place. Do you understand why?"

"I think so Sir."

"Good, you must always remember you are here to serve and that means all of the members of Gutteran."

Tatarina sat as the men stare at her, blushing under their gaze, she squeezed her legs closer as she sees their gaze focus on her lap, knowing they could easily see her undies.

"Stand up."

Tatarina slid off the chair unconsciously tugging her skirt down to try to cover her naked thighs.

"She very modest isn't she gentlemen, a proper little lady."

"Very much so, is she a true servant of the state though."

"I'm sure she is."

"She will have to be tested."

"Of course."

The men chuckled, at what Tatarina had no idea. She looked nervously at the men as they talked about her.

"69, take off your panties, and return onto the chair."

Tatarina could hardly believe she heard what they had said, and stood uncertain what to do.

"Come along 69, did you not hear what I said?'

"YYYYes Sir."

Tatarina tried to reach under her skirt but of course it was so tight it rode up her thighs as she reach for the waist band revealing a triangle of blue between her thighs. Her fingers found the edge and pulled down the skimpy material, bending over to slip it down her legs, finally letting it slide to the floor. For a moment the men had a flash of her red pubic hair before she tugged her skirt down. She noted a smile on the face of several of the men as she covered her modesty.

She stepped out of her panties, not sure what to do with them.

"You can leave them on the floor 69."

Tatarina again sat down on the chair, forcing her thighs closely together as she perched on the seat. Again her skirt rode up her legs revealing the tops of her stockings and thighs. Somehow she felt more naked dressed without knickers than if she had been naked.

"How do you feel 69?"

"Er a bit embarrassed Sir."

"Why's that 69."

"Well Sir not having any knickers on, and this skirt is very short."

"We will soon overcome those feelings. Can you feel the leather of the stool 69."

"No Sir, well just a bit."

"Pull up you skirt so you can feel the leather with your skin 69."

Tatarina again wondered what was going on here. If they had wanted to strip her they could have ordered her to strip, was this some kind of test? She realized once she pulled up her skirt to place her naked buttocks were on the chair, the front of her skirt would be above the top of her thighs, revealing her pubic hair. She knew she would have to obey. She pulled up the skirt and sat again waiting. She saw the men's gaze move to her crutch.

"Very good, she does know how to obey."

"But is she compliant?"

"I'm sure she is."

Tatarina did not know what they were talking about.

"Let's see then."

"69, masturbate yourself to an orgasm, and no faking."

What! Masturbate now, in front of these middle aged men? Tatarina was horrified, to think she thought she was being released because of a mistake. She stared helplessly around at the men, who waited silently for her to follow the instructions. In the silence she could hear a clock ticking away in the background.

"Come along 69, what are you waiting for? Get those thighs apart and start masturbating!"

Tatarina's heart sank as she open her legs to let the men see her sex fully for the first time. Her fingers went down to her genitals and felt her slit, she closed her eyes and started to rub her clitoris with her fingers.

"Open your eyes! Do not close them, and move your legs further apart!"

Tatarina did as she was told, opening her eyes to see the men staring at her sex. She moved her legs, now fully open, exposing her labia to the mens gaze. Her finger continued to rub her sex, her lips parting as she fondled her sex, allowing the men a glimpse of the pink entrance of her vagina..

The minutes ticked away as she continued to rub herself. She did not know where to look, her embarrassment at performing in front of these men was agony for her.

"Open your labia and continue to rub yourself."

Tatarina opened her lips her vagina open to the mens inspection as her finger tip worked at her clitoris. To her surprise her sex was becoming moist from the attention she was giving it.

One of the men stood. Tatarina stopped.

"Carry on, why are you stopping?"

She continued, as the man went to a cupboard reached in and brought out a pink plastic tube. He came over to Tatarina holding a huge vibrator, 9"10 inches long, and at least 2 inches wide. He clicked a switch at the bottom, and a buzzing sound filled the room. She stared in horror at the device as he handed it to her.

"Here 69, let us see you work this into that cunt of yours."

Tatarina took the pink dildo, almost dropping it as she felt the vibrations. She tried to place it at the entrance of the vagina, but had to move down the chair to accommodate the size. The thing was so big her vaginal entrance was too dry to let it enter so she put the device in her mouth covering it with spit. It rattled briefly against her teeth.

Once again she introduced the tip of the vibrator to her vagina and pushing slowly slid it into her orifice. The buzzing sound lessened as it entered her. Her vagina was stretched as never before as it slid further inside her body.

"Ooohh!"

She could not stop herself moaning as the huge plastic cock bumped against the entrance to her womb.

"Come on 69, in and out, let's see some action!"

Tatarina slid the obscene object out and then in her vagina, the change of tone adding to her embarrassment as it deepened whilst inside her. For what seemed ages she continued, in the thundering buzzing silence of the room, to thrust the plastic cock in and out of herself. Slowly she could feel her body start to react to the constant stimulus on her genitals. She moved her hips as the warmness grew larger. Her breathing became more ragged, as her body reacted to the vibration in her vagina.

The men smiled as they watched her perform, knowing her extreme embarrassment, as she abused herself in front of them. She tried to look away, but a brief grunt from the middle man made her once more look at their faces. The vibrator continued to buzz its way up and down her vagina.

"MMMmmmm."

More of the warm feeling grew as she slid the cock slid in and out, firmer and with more determination, she pumped it faster, in and out, and then it was too much and she suddenly climaxed.

"AAAHHhhhhhhhh."

Waves washed over her as she orgasmed not once but twice and then again. She slid the plastic cock out, and sat her head hung down the plastic still buzzing in her hand.

"Very good 69."

"That was excellent."

One of the men stood and going around took the device from her hand and turned it off. He returned it to the cupboard from where it came.

Silence once more filled the room. Tatarina did not know what to do now, what was expected of her. She sat still her thighs still wide apart, her vaginal orifice opened and fully exposed to the men. Her bottom felt wet from the vagina fluid that had slid down from her abused cunt.

"Stand up 69, that's right, no don't pull down your skirt, we want to still look at that lovely red cunt of yours. Now turn round, turn the chair around and bend over the back with your hands on the seat. Good, feet apart, further, wonderful. Ok gentlemen I think in order of rank. I'll go first, you can choose your orifice."

Tatarina bent over the chair, knowing her genitals were once again fully exposed to the men. And horror now they were going to use her. Within a half a minute the chairman, that's how she though of him had stood come around the table and grasping her firmly by the hips drove his erect cock into her vagina. It did not take long with a dozen or so strokes he shot his cum into her cunt, withdrawing it , to be replaced by the next man.

Within 15 minutes all the men had fucked her. The last man up her arse. There was no fondling, her body remained untouched save for the pistoning of their cocks inside her. By the time they had finished, semen was running down her thighs and onto the top of her stockings. One of the men handed her a towel and told her to tidy herself. She bent down a wiped the excess off the entrance to her vagina and from the insides of her legs until she was once again dry. The only evidence of their violation was a soreness in her two nether orifices.

"Thank you 69, you may get dressed and then go."

Tatarina bent down a retrieved her panties. She stumbled briefly as she stepped into the skimpy material, pulling it up until it finally covered her genitals. She then pulled down her skirt and again waited.

"Go, the door, go!"

She walked to the door opened it and walked into the corridor. The guard immediately came up to her and replaced the leash onto her collar. She was then led down back to her cell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds