• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fall of an Angel

Fall of an Angel

12

The battle between the forces of good and evil, the host of Heaven and Hell's armada, is never-ending. The struggle has lasted through eternity, and will continue even past the end of Time; the war is waged at every level. Sometimes that conflict spills over onto the earthly plane, and we glimpse faces of that titanic, endless war...

The demoness looked around. The alley was filthy; it stank of rotting garbage, stale fear, sweat and base lusts. Shielded from the Polite World by a chance dogleg of wall, the denizens of the alley indulged their sordid appetites. Pushers sold their wares, prostitutes and gigolos tiredly offered themselves for rent. Some of those rentals were conducted right here in this alley. Over by a barrel, a jaded blonde girl knelt submissively, passively accepting the pathetic cock being rammed into her mouth by one of those members of the Polite World who had taken a brief side-step off the path of propriety, prosperity and success. A pimp counted his roll while two other girls paraded listlessly, their clothes grubby and in ill repair, tarted up with cheap mascara, lipstick and hastily applied perfume. She smiled. Life was good.

Ethereal, unseen, she strode among the dregs of humanity as they fought, fucked, shot up, and otherwise cheapened themselves until they were ripe for the plucking. A glow from the public washroom attracted her attention. What was causing that? She wondered. Curious, she paced over to the filthy room.

Cracked white tile adorned the walls to a height of four feet, then cheaply installed drywall. It had been painted – once – in an off-white, many years ago. Now, however, it was a dingy grey, liberally covered with graffiti, dirt and stains. The floor was also tile – what remained of it, anyway. Under the tile was concrete, now pitted and cracked. A drain in the corner had long since backed up, and a standing pool of liquid – it was very unlikely to be water – covered it, noisome and rank. A urinal was mounted on one wall, a smashed and broken condom vendor on another. In the corner were two stalls, the doors torn off. The toilet in one was a smashed pile of porcelain, and in the divider it shared with the other stall, a hole had been crudely cut at about crotch height. The other stall's toilet was intact, but currently doing duty as a chair, on which a young man sat, covered with tattoos. His oversized jeans were bunched around his ankles; sitting on him, facing him, was a whore, breasts and buttocks bouncing as she rode the man-boy's rigid cock. She moaned in well-practiced, simulated pleasure, clearly wanting to get this trick over with so she could get another john.

In the corner, though, was an anomaly. An impossibly lovely woman stood there, clad only in a thin, white top and a sheer, short white skirt. The demoness's eyes narrowed, flickers of flame dancing in them. She ought to be dead already, she thought, puzzled. Or raped and impregnated... But the glow was coming from her, and as the demoness looked, she could see insubstantial wings rising in graceful curves from the woman's shoulders, nearly brushing against the filthy ceiling, then dropping so the pinfeathers trailed along – through, in fact – the equally disgusting floor. Just as insubstantial, a glowing circle of light floated above her like a heavenly tiara. Even her hair glowed faintly.

Every hellish instinct screamed "Danger!", and instantly her shields slammed into place, ready to fend off the fierce, unbearably pure energies of the heavenly hosts. Yet... the attack did not come. Why? Heaven and Hell clash, there is no quarter, no mercy! By rights, she thought, if the angel had not attacked, for whatever reason, she should already have summoned her hellfire and blasted the holy being where she stood. But she stayed her hand, though the fingers curved and flexed with an urge to throttle that perfect, milky throat.

What is she doing here? the demoness wondered. She looked at that peaceful, pure face, noting the sadness – well, what does she expect with this scum? – and... a strange innocence... She was an innocent, Hell's daughter realized. She's never been in the mortal world, she doesn't know! Now that she looked at her again, she noted the youthful appearance. Angels never appeared old, but seemed to have a timeless maturity, just as she herself maintained an appearance of lusty vitality and youth, fueled by the souls she had in her time dragged down into the Pit. But this angel didn't just look ageless and beautiful, she looked young; she looked, in fact, like a human teenager. The demoness grinned, showing her fangs. Angels, being part of Heaven's host, were of course pure and innocent, but the vast majority of them were... experienced. They had encountered their foes, they knew the foolishness of mortals. But this one looked... naïve.

Instantly the demoness knew what she wanted to do. Though she had orders, as indeed did all the denizens of the Underworld, to strike against the forces of Heaven whenever opportunity presented, this was far too good an opportunity to pass up; one that did not come in the way of demons and infernal beings very often... the opportunity to corrupt the truly and completely pure. To drag down one of the angelic host, to soil and debase her... that was a prospect far, far sweeter than merely engaging the angel in battle.

She drifted like black, evil smoke back outside, then shifted her appearance. Red, oiled skin gave way to a deep, bronzed tan, raven-dark locks to fiery red ones. Hm... clothing. She frowned, concentrating, and as she materialized in the alley, she felt a fishnet body stocking settle into place, along with a carved leather bodice and supple, black boots. Spiked arm, thigh, wrist and ankle bands appeared on her smooth limbs. She materialized a mirror and looked at herself, pleased with her handiwork. Yes, that'll do, to corrupt an angel.

A heady mixture of lust, confidence, anticipation – and a small amount of fear, for she was daring the wrath of both Heaven and Hell – infused her as she stepped once again into the filthy public restroom. Her ears caught the practiced moans of the whore in the stall as her john started cumming and she encouraged him to pump himself into her experienced body. The angel was watching the pair with an expression of mingled curiosity, loathing and... wistfulness? Oh my, this is perfect, the demon smiled to herself. This little angle-slut actually wants to experience the degradations humans inflict on each other!

"Hello, little one," she said as she stopped next to the glowing girl. "Rather far from home, aren't you? Aren't you afraid you'll get in trouble?" She cocked her head to one side as she looked over her intended prey. The angel was, she noticed, wearing a gently glowing collar. I wonder... the commanders have said nothing about collars on our foes...

The angelic girl turned to look at her interrogator. Her eyes were sparkling clear sapphire in colour, filled with the light of eternal youth and purity – and a complete lack of experience. "Hello," she replied, returning the greeting. "Are you a devil?"

Dark Lord, I've hit paydirt! Hell's daughter laughed silently. I've actually met a blonde angel! 'Am I a devil? How dumb can you get? "Not quite," she answered. Both angel and demon conversed in the Eternal Tongue, incomprehensible – indeed, unhearable – by mortals. "I'm a succubus, a sex demoness. I serve Our Dark Lord, but not in the first rank. I serve by the arts of seduction and lust." Her green eyes glowed with hell-fire. "You do realize, don't you, that you stand in peril?" Warn her, show her the path down which I will lure her... and her fall will be the sweeter...

"I'm an angel; I don't fear demons," came the unconsciously arrogant reply. She truly believed she could not be harmed by the foul seductress before her, and either did not know to use her otherworldly sight, or – like the young of so many races – felt the precepts and instruction of her seniors not worth heeding. The succubus smiled, her pointed, forked tongue flicking sensually over her full lips.

"Is this your world?" she asked, further revealing her complete lack of knowledge about the mortal plane. She looked around again. "I can only be here, in this realm, for a limited time. There is too much evil here." Her eyes were wide as she scanned around, clearly looking beyond the cracked and filthy washroom, observing the crushing despair of the mean streets spreading for blocks around.

"Depravity and sin are my domain, little angel," she smiled cruelly. "This city, this world... as it is today, sits firmly in the camp of the Prince of Darkness. "What name shall I call you, little angel? What name do you use in this mortal plane?"

The white-blonde head bobbed. "My name is Melissa," she replied promptly. "It's my true name," she added, naively, then asked, "What is your true name?"

Darkness below us, is she serious? She's given me her true name, the key to her soul! Doesn't she realize what power she's handed to me? The dark seductress chuckled in sinful appreciation of her foe's folly. "Melissa... a pretty, sensual name." She reached out a long-nailed finger, gently tracing the sharp plane of Melissa's face. "Call me 'Lilith', Melissa." Her finger traced down Melissa's milk-white neck.

The young angel grimaced – even an expression of disgust was perfect on her heavenly face – as she considered the filth and vileness that clung, like something living, to the alley and farther beyond. "Show me," she said. "Show me your domain, show me how you rule here, so I may report back and create a plan to wrest this city from your grip."

Lilith grinned ferally. "Oh yes... I can show you many things, Melissa." She pulled the angel into her arms as she briefly closed her eyes, dismissing most of her clothing, keeping only her boots and spiked armbands. She grinned as the angelic girl started in surprise, then pulled her close, pressing her breasts against Melissa's. At the same time she felt her groin ripple and shift as a thick-lipped sheath and monstrous balls swelled from her flesh, and as her obscene endowment emerged she ground the slick, swelling organ against the surprised angel's crotch.

"What are you doing?!" Melissa gasped in surprise and loathing. "The humans will see; you'll blow my cover!"

"What cover, little Melissa?" Lilith asked, smiling lasciviously. "The cover of a kindly mission worker? A young nun, filled with holy enthusiasm, trying to save these souls?" She slid her hands down Melissa's flanks, lewdly caressing the smooth curve of the angel's hips, then slipped a hand between her thighs, seeking her angelic sex.

"Noooo...," Melissa moaned, her eyes closed in a despairing mixture of revulsion and lust. "No... don't... you can't...."

"Oh, but I can," the succubus's voice hissed, conveying untold depths of foulness and depraved, unholy lust. She smiled cruelly as the angel trapped in her embrace struggled feebly, seeking to escape. "You forget... this is my domain, where my powers hold sway..."

"No..." Melissa repeated, her voice freighted with fear. She realized, suddenly, just how much danger she was in, alone with an experienced creature of the underworld. "My glow... it's fading, I need to get out of here..."

Her demonic captor said nothing, only continuing to fondle her angelic prize, slowly working her fingers into that heavenly pussy. "If you stay, you will fall... and I will use you to slake my lust for all eternity..."

"Take me out of here, please..." the angel-girl moaned helplessly, quivering as strong demonic fingers caressed and teased her. Her glow was fading as she had feared; her wings no more than a faint ghostly outline now, her halo nearly vanished.

The demoness relaxed her embrace, her hands sliding down so they rested on the sweet, firm, angel-ass. Let's see if she can still try to save herself, Lilith thought, savouring the experience. She doesn't realize that she's already surrendered... when she does, my victory will be sweet indeed!

"I... I can run now," Melissa protested dully, the clear cerulean blue of her eyes fading along with her angelic glow. "Nothing... nothing can stop me..."

"Only your own will can stop you," the succubus whispered. "Will you give in to temptation? Will you give yourself to the pleasures of flesh?" She kept one hand on Melissa's pert, perfect bottom, caressing her all over with her tripartite tail, sleek and black. Tenderly she continued her seduction of her angelic prey, stroking her beautiful legs, her face, her smooth tummy, while her other hand worked sinful, diabolic magic in Melissa's pristine pussy.

"No..." she gasped, frantic... yet unable to break her will free. "I can lose my wings..."

"You can lose a very great deal more than your wings, Melissa," Lilith crooned as she stroked and fondled the heavenly flesh. Her horse-like cock started to drip pre-cum as she became more and more aroused at the success of her unfolding plan. What a coup I'll have scored, she exulted silently. When I complete her destruction, finish dragging her down from heaven and cast this beauty down before the Dark Prince of Hell... I will sit high in the councils of Hell for this! And perhaps, just perhaps, He will let me keep her... The succubus's monstrous she-cock, glistening and throbbing with foul, unclean vitality, was unfurling, growing erect and pressing against Melissa's pure, virginal sex, barred only by the thin, sheer white skirt over her hips.

"S-so big..." she moaned, her hand involuntarily going to rest atop it, feeling its massive girth, the infernal warmth of the slimy, meaty flesh.

Lilith stepped closer to her, so she could feel the heat radiating from the monstrous cock and balls. "Yes... and it feels so very good... I know, I've taken one just like it in my cunt..." she chuckled evilly as Melissa flinched at the word. "Another succubus and I shared each other, and we both fitted our staffs in each other. She filled me so wonderfully..."

"I... I should go... now...while I still can..." Melissa ground out. Her eyes had dimmed further, her angelic glow nearly gone.

"Yes, I suppose... if you want to spend the rest of eternity wondering what it might have been like," Lilith affected a bored, dissolute tone, as though she really didn't care one way or the other what choice Melissa made. She still thinks she can leave, thinks she can return to Heaven's fold. "Wonder what it might have been like, to have your sweet little angel-cunt stretched wide, filled with warm, thick meat... feeling the heady, glorious rush of semen flooding into you..."

Melissa doubled over, her arms wrapped around herself. "I... I must say good-bye," she whispered in a voice like ground glass. "I don't... don't feel well..."

Lilith stepped back, relinquishing her hold on the angel as she collapsed, running the fingers that had been working in her prey's angelic pussy under her nose, then slipped them between her lips, shivering with lust as she did, savouring the sweet, heavenly nectar coating them. Through slitted green eyes she looked down as Melissa rocked, crouched over. "Feeling a little tarnished now?"

"Your words... penetrating my ears... my brain," she moaned as she rocked, lost in her distress, unable any longer even to pray, to call for help.

"Halo starting to slip?" Lilith taunted her. "With every passing second, you're becoming an individual, no longer simply a mouthpiece for Heaven..."

"My neck... burning," the angel gasped in agony, clutching at the slim silvery band around her throat, which was radiating a fiery white heat. "...suffocating..." she gasped, vainly trying to hook her fingers into the constricting metal.

"...thinking now of what you want, not what Heaven wants..."

"Is a demonic trick, this?" Melissa demanded, her voice thick with fear and now a touch of anger.

Lilith pulled her into a close embrace, her hot, throbbing dick pressed against the falling angel's crotch. Her long, supple demonic tongue flicked out, licking wetly down Melissa's neck, curling around her ear, caressing her face and throat with a sinful lover's touch...

"How," she purred, kissing the base of Melissa's throat, 'can it be – " she trailed her tongue down between those heavenly breasts, her sharp fangs easily shredding the filmy white material covering them – "a trick?" She finished as she licked each swelling nipple with slow, sinful intensity, then suckled eagerly at one breast before kissing her way back up. "Have I..." she nibbled playfully at Melissa's lower lip "... hidden anything?"

"Aaaww.... You... you're trying... to enslave me..." the angel moaned, her voice freighted with loss and despair as the full magnitude of her descent began to register on her. "Trapped me... somehow... I feel... dizzy..."

Lilith's arms rested loosely around Melissa's waist – she could break free if she really wanted – and her strong hands were warm and soft on the girl's ass, gently kneading, squeezing her angelic buns. "Shhh...," she crooned, her forehead resting against Melissa's. Her chained horns, black and gleaming, pressed against the white-blonde locks, and those locks started to turn dull, dingy, the blight radiating out from the proximity of the horns.. "Let me help you..."

"Help me..." Melissa murmured, lost, cast adrift. She no longer knew who she was, who she served; all she could remember was that she had slipped, fallen so very far... and she realized dimly that she had not yet reached bottom. The soft offer of help in her ear was like a lifeline, and she clung to it desperately. "Get me out of here... please..."

Lilith's voice was a low, seductive whisper, urging Melissa to give herself over to sins of the flesh, to think only of herself, her immediate pleasure and gratification. She continued to slowly rub her giant demon cock against the doomed angel's mound and down one leg. "Touch it..." she crooned, urging, teasing, luring her victim onward. "You know you want to... you wonder what it feels like... so big... so heavy... what does a demoness's cock feel like when it slides down your throat? You won't know until you touch it, taste it..."

"Please..." came Melissa's voice, a broken whimper.

"And if you don't, the not knowing will torment you forever..."

"My head..." the beauteous, lost creature moaned, "Please... I'm so confused, so lost..."

"You will have failed Heaven," Lilith's voice continued in a slow, insistent whisper. "Only by touching it, tasting it can you know... and thereby save yourself..." Her lips curved in a predator's smile as she watched Melissa's wings and halo fade away completely, her collar dulling, taking on an oily sheen. "You are lost, alone and confused..."

"Please... you're... dominating me... no.... can't be..."

"Follow my voice, listen to me... I can save you..."

"Yes... please, save me..."

The succubus's eyes glowed with unholy fire as she kept the doomed, dammed angel in the loose circle of her arms. She slowly slid her demonic cock against Melissa's leg as it grew longer and harder, pre-cum dripping freely from the shovel-like knob to ooze along the ridged underside. "Come with me, Melissa... I will show you how to save yourself."

"I... I can't resist anymore," she muttered, hanging her head and slumping inwardly. "I... I will follow you."

I've done it! Lilith wanted to shout her hellish glee, to summon brimstone and hellfire in the consummation of her seduction... but not yet, not yet... Her eyes glowed with bright, infernal flame, and she slowly traced one taloned finger along the curve of the dull collar, a line of bright fire following her digit, spelling out the word DAMMED in the Eternal Tongue. She wrapped her fingers around the collar which so recently had bound the youthful angel to Heaven's service, pulling her down, forcing her to kneel before the succubus.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fall of an Angel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds