• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Window Watcher

Window Watcher

Perhaps, it's thanks to Hitchcock's "Rear Window" that people believe Manhattan to be a voyeur paradise, but contrary to that popular misconception, I can attest, after living here for thirty years; it's not true. I have had only one voyeuristic delight, and what a delight it was. Most people--especially women--are not exhibitionists, they keep their blinds down, curtains drawn. I do also, my blinds are mostly drawn, no free shows. But, since I am a typical horny male, I own binoculars, you know, just in case.

I lived, for a time, on the top floor of a four story walk-up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. There was a lower building on one side of my building and an empty one on the other. Directly across the street from my building was a slightly shorter four story building. The top floor apartment had been empty for a while. I had a early morning work schedule in those days so I was home by one in the afternoon. One day, I noticed movers across the street unloading furniture and boxes into the top floor apartment. I didn't notice the new tenants until several nights later when I saw movement lit only by a television. I thought that I saw a head moving up and down in the unmistakable movement of oral sex. I got my binoculars, looked out of my window through the small space between the bottom of my window shade and the bottom of the window sill. The television light was bright enough that I could make out a woman with long hair, sucking on a cock. Their bed was parallel to the window, I couldn't see the guy's head or feet, just his midsection. The woman was on her belly, between his legs working his cock deep into her mouth. I took out my cock and began to jerk off. This went on for not a long a time when she stopped and they changed positions, she got on her back and he got up on top of her. I could see him reach down and guide his cock into her opening. I could no longer see her face in that position but could see her small breasts. Now I kid you not, the guy gave her four or five thrusts, pulled out and shot his load on her stomach. He was done in under a minute, just pathetic. He got up quickly, came back with a towel, wiped up his cum, then lay back down next to his, surely unsatisfied, lover and watched TV. I watched them for over two hours, they just watched TV and finally went to sleep. Nothing, no second act, he didn't eat her out, or mount her again. What a crappy lover, that poor young women.

The next day I got home around the usual time, and looked across the street. No one was home. I had lunch, read, and did whatever. When I looked again across the street, I could see the young woman on her bed, with her fingers in between her legs moving them furiously. I ran to get my binoculars. When I got back, she was arching her back and her body was shaking. I pulled out my cock, and still keeping my eyes on her, jerked off hard. After she finished her orgasm, she lay on the bed for long time slowly moving her fingers between her legs. When she finally got up, she sat on the edge of the bed for a while, then moved to the back of the apartment, reentered the front room still naked, she sat in an upholstered chair on the far side of the room and opened a book. Fortunately for me, the chair was directly in front of her window and mine. In the daylight I got my first good look at her. She was young, maybe twenty-six at most, with long limbs and torso, small breasts, and long dark brown hair. She looked Eurasian to me, the eyes Asian, the mouth with full lips. Overall, she was a knockout.

I got a step stool to sit on, it was just the right height to look through the small gap between the window sill and the shade. As she sat in the chair reading, one foot on the seat cushion, her leg forming a book rest, her free hand wandered over her body fondling her small breasts, occasionally pulling on a nipple. Eventually her hand found its way down to her shaved cunt; she must have gotten to a sexy scene in the book. Before long, she lifted the other leg onto the chair seat and was slipping one, then two fingers in and out of her cunt. That was it, I shot my load first and had to sit down to recoup for a while. When I got back to the window and my binoculars, she had put the book down and was furiously pushing three fingers into her box. I could see her mouth open as her orgasm racked her slender body. Then something happened, little sparkles of light appeared in from of her cunt; if I had not had a former girlfriend that did the same thing, I wouldn't have know what to make of it. She was squirting liquid from her pussy, two small, but definite streams of juice shot out from her pussy. My former girlfriend never shot out, it was more of a low level gusher, but prodigious just the same. I'll never forget the first time, but that's another story, I was hard again. I had won the voyeur jackpot. She sat there for a long time rubbing herself before she got up and went into the back of the apartment to shower, I supposed, when she returned she was dressed and soon left the apartment.

That night, in the TV light, I saw the same pathetic 'lovemaking' from her boyfriend. What a poor excuse of a man. I couldn't believe that this guy had this hot girlfriend and left her high and dry, in her case literally very dry. I bet he had never brought her to orgasm or knew she was a squinter. This ass-hole had won the sex lottery but had never checked his ticket. I remember that at his age I was no great lover either, but goddamn I knew how to eat pussy. In any case the universe knew what was needed.

The next day, I came home excitedly expecting another show, but she was a no show. What did come, via the US mail, was the latest catalogue from my favorite BDSM/sex toy mail order retailer. I had an epiphany while looking at the silicon dildos. I got dressed and went downtown to a certain sex shop in the Village made famous by a popular TV show and bought some toys. When I got home I crossed the street, seeking information to put my plan into action. Fortunately, the outer door of her building was unlocked giving me access to the mailboxes, 4A had two last names, one of them definitely Irish, one most certainly Chinese. Now how do I find out her first name? I looked through the junk-mail the postal worker left on the floor, because he couldn't figure out, or was too lazy to place. Bingo, thank you lazy postal worker, something addressed to her, Mary Han (not her real name) I had everything I needed. I ran back home, and wrapped up my gifts, the classic Pocket Rocket and an 9 inch silicone dildo, and addressed it to May Han, making it look like a postal delivery--although not too convincingly I would later learn. She still wasn't home yet, so I ran across the street and placed the special delivery in the foyer, with a post-it note on her mailbox to make sure she didn't miss the box. I waited across the street in front of my building. Ten or twenty minutes later she came home. She picked up her package and her other mail and went upstairs. Once upstairs she didn't open the package at once. I was terrified she wouldn't open it before her boyfriend came home. Finally she sat in the same chair across from the window and opened the box. Even from a distance, I could see her look of surprise as she took out the dildo then the little vibrator. Her phone must have rung because she picked it up and spoke for a while, then placed the box with the toys in a drawer. She went out that night and didn't come home until late.

When I got home the next day, I looked across the street she was already home and in action, seated in the chair across from the window pleasuring herself. Naked in her chair, her long legs far apart on top of the armrests, with the dildo in hand rubbing it up and down her slit, and occasionally placing it in her mouth and sucking it like a real cock. I ran for the binoculars, when I returned she was already working the head into her slit. I pulled out my cock and jerked off furiously. Her mouth was open as she worked more and more of the thick fake cock into her vagina. Quickly she had the full nine inches of silicon disappearing deep into her snatch then reappearing, only to disappear again. I had to stop jerking off several times to keep myself from coming. During one of my breaks, she stopped fucking herself with the dildo. With the fake cock still inside her, she reached over to an end table and grabbed the vibrator. For those not familiar with the Made in Japan Pocket Rocket, it's a little bigger than a lipstick applicator with three small round nubs on one end, and a two speed control on the other end. It's a surprisingly strong vibrator for its size. Mary held the device in her hand studying it for several minutes, then she placed it directly on her clitoris. Her mouth opened, closing her eyes and arching her back, the dildo almost popped out of pussy, but with her free hand she pushed it back in and out in a slow steady rhythm. It took her longer to cum than I would have anticipated, fucking herself with the dildo and working the vibrator over her clit, but when she did, it looked to me be a ten on the orgasm scale. True to form, the dildo shot out of her slit and two or three long squirts jetted out from between her legs. That was it for me, I shot my jizz all over the floor, and fell off my step stool chair.

When I recovered and was able to focus my eyes again on my masturbating neighbour she was on still in the chair, examining her toys. Reaching down to the floor she brought up the box that I had enclosed her gifts, for closer inspection. She looked at the address label for quite a while, then, I could swear, she looked in my direction across the street for a good long while. Finally, she got up and got dressed. I lost sight of her and thought she had left the apartment, so I opened my blinds to enjoy the remainder of the daylight. I made something to eat and sat down to watch some TV when I looked over to her apartment again. She was still at home and looking most definitely in my direction. She saw me looking at her and abruptly turned away and walked to the rear of her apartment. After a while she came back and left her apartment. I watched her leave her building and walk to the corner, until tomorrow my lovely, I thought.

Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough. I raced home from work to see my lovely neighbour pleasure herself with my gifts. Sitting on the step stool, my binoculars now mounted on a recently purchased tripod, cock at half staff in anticipation, but she wasn't home. I waited maybe ten minutes when my front door buzzer rang. I answered it, but no one replied, not an unusual occurrence, so I went back to my station. A short while later she arrived home and began to move about the apartment, making a phone call, changing her clothes, but not settling in her chair with a good book and her toys. I began to think that this was not to be my lucky afternoon, so I sat in my sofa and read a magazine, when the phone rang. Picking up and saying hello, I waited for a reply but heard only faint unidentifiable human sounds, I was going to hang up, but got curious, then aroused. Wait, I knew those sounds, they were the sounds of a woman pleasuring herself! I went back to my perch and could not believe my eyes, I had sync sound to the scene in my binoculars. My neighbour was in her chair furiously shoving my dildo gift in and out of her cunt, I could hear her wetness make that slurpy sound as it lubricated the silicon. Her mouth open I could hear her soft moans and gasps for air over the phone. I put her on speakerphone (glad I spent the extra money on that feature) lubricated my cock with spit and began to jerk off furiously while watching and now listening to my neighbour fuck herself to orgasm. It was beyond wonderful to hear her loud guttural scream as she came and see her body convulsed by her orgasm while streams of liquid gushed out her vagina. I came shortly thereafter yelling towards the phone "Oh fuck, I'm coming."

After pulling myself off the floor, I noticed the phone dial tone, she had hung up. Well she certainly knew I was watching her, no point in keeping the shades down, I lifted them and looked for her, but she was not in view. How the hell did she know it was me and how did she get my phone number? She had obviously figured it out, went downstairs, crossed the street, --that explained the buzzer--and looked at my mailbox, then looked up my name in the phone book --remember those. I got naked and cleaned up. Returning to the living room I proceeded to rearrange the furniture so that my sofa was in front of the window and I could view her more comfortably. By the time I was done it was almost dark outside. I sat on the sofa naked looking hopefully across the street. I absentmindedly pulled on my cock now recovered from its earlier action.

She reappeared shortly afterwards fully dressed, never looking in my direction. I sat in the dark expectantly playing with my cock. Then her idiot boyfriend came home from work. There was movement, I couldn't make out what they were doing for quite a while. Then his body fell onto the bed quickly followed by hers. She straddled him as she took off his belt and pulled down his pants past his thighs. Many lights were on in the apartment as she pulled his cock out of his underpants, then she let loose long gobs of spit into shaft and rubbed her hands up and down its length. Of course one of my own hands was busy. She swallowed the semi-erect shaft; I could make out the wetness left behind as she released it from her mouth. Quickly building up a rhythm, true to form, his cock paid tribute never releasing her mouth, she swallowed. Keeping it in her mouth for a long while, she attempted to get it back to fighting shape but to no avail. Not only was he fast, he was a one shot wonder. I'm sure it was a show for my benefit. Nothing much happened after that, just TV and sleep. Good, I thought, she'll be nice and horny tomorrow afternoon.

I was correct. By the time I got home from work she was already in her chair, reading her favorite erotica, working the Pocket Rocket over her clit. I immediately got naked, pulled up the shade and sat on the seat back of my sofa so that my cock was at window level. Some spit and my hand and I was hard and angry. The phone rang and I picked up and turned on the speaker. Of course it was her, I could the high pitched buzzing sound of the vibrator.

"Put down the vibrator, and shove that dildo in your cunt, it's my cock."

The dildo was within reach, but before she got it in I said;

"Push it in only when I say so, and slowly."

I could hear her breath heavily over the phone.

"Now just push the head in, only the head. Good, now pull it out."

A moan of disappointment over the speakerphone.

"Now, push it back in slowly, only the head again."

I keep this up for a good long while.

"Now this time push only half the shaft into your cunt."

I went on like this for several minutes. Her mouth open, moaning, all the time looking at me across the street, sitting on my sofa back stroking my long hard cock, she did exactly as told.

"Squeeze your tits hard with your other hand." She moved her hand to her tit and squeezed hard.

"Pull on your nipple." Again she immediately did as she was told.

"God you are one sexy bitch, fuck yourself hard and fast, the way I would fuck you with my cock."

She moaned loudly and thrust the fake cock fast and hard into her cunt. She didn't last long. She pulled the dildo out, her body convulsing with waves of orgasmic spasms, then two streams of liquid shot out from deep in her cunt. I naturally followed her lead shooting my load and letting out an extra load moan so she could hear me. When I return to coherence, I could hear her breathing heavily on the other end.

"God that was hot." I muttered. Then I heard the dial tone. Shit, I thought, I should have not said anything; I hope I hadn't scared her away. I looked across the street, she was not in the chair but lying on her bed. Her hand gently rubbing between her legs. She lay there for a good long while. She got up and moved to the back of the apartment. When I saw her again she was dressed and left. She never looked in my direction. I didn't see her that night again. I waited until very late.

The next day I had no expectation that anything was going to happen. When I got home she wasn't at home. I fell asleep in the living-room. The phone awoke me. It was her, again not a word, just her breathing. I went to look out the window, there she was dildo in her cunt, fucking herself. The pattern was now set. We had our private mutual masturbation show almost every weekday afternoon for the next several months. The routine never varied, she never said a word, I would just hear her moan, then scream as she orgasmed. I would speak dirty words of encouragement then groan loudly when I orgasmed. I never tried to initiate a conversation. I was there to help her get off. I was happy for the job. These sessions lasted about two hours every afternoon, with a couple of orgasm each. When her boyfriend arrived at night, she would initiate a quick blow job, always making sure that I had a good view of her swallowing cock. I guessed she didn't care about not getting fucked by her quick draw boyfriend. Her needs were being met earlier in the day.

After about six months of this I was no longer dating or going out with friends, I just hurried home everyday to jerk off with my neighbour. Then almost as quickly as it started it ended. I came home and saw movers across the street taking furniture out of her apartment and loading it into a truck. I was panic stricken. This was it, I was never going to see her again. When the movers were done, her apartment was empty. I fell into a deep funk. I didn't even get a last goodbye jerk-off, but I should have seen it coming, her relationship with the premature ejaculator was over, and with me.

About two weeks went by when I was sitting in my living room, still mourning the loss of my personal jerk off show, when the phone rang. It was her. I heard her voice speak words for the first time, they were hesitant and sexy; "Hi" she whispered. " I miss our afternoon fun together"

"So do I" I stammered, afraid if I said more she would hang up.

Pause.

"I moved downtown" she offered.

"Oh that sounds nice" I replied stupidly.

"Got a pen, I'll give you the address" she said nervously.

My brain at first couldn't quite understand the words or their meaning; pen, address?

I don't think I said anything coherent next because she replied "What?"

I finally managed, " OK shoot".

That began a whole other chapter which I may relate another time. But then again, maybe not, but just be assured dear reader, that lots of fucking and sucking, with each other in the same room, followed for many a day and night. Once in while we would jerk off in front of other just for old times sake.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Window Watcher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 496 milliseconds