• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sandals Second Honeymoon Ch. 03

Sandals Second Honeymoon Ch. 03

Well I was exhausted just from watching and listening to my wife fuck Troy. Yes, I had jacked my hard cock off twice during the whole incident if you were wondering. I didn't have the strength to follow after her, and laid down on the bed still sporting quite an impressive erection after the loads I had blown.

I laid in the bed, and must of nodded off. Thinking of my slutty wife and what she had just started up again, now on this vacation. I awoke to a very familiar sound, it was the slurping sucking sounds that my wife makes when she was blowing my cock.

She had already changed into a camisole that was very sexy, it was a red see through material that when down to the almost mid thigh on her. I was fully hard in seconds of her expert sucking, and looked down at her.

"I thought you were coming right back to the room." I asked looking over at the clock on the end table, just over an hour had past since she had walked the other way from Troy after he fucked her silly.

"Well, I made a new friend and we got to know each other." she said in between slurping on my hard cock.

"Yeah, I saw you dancing with him." I followed with. My cock was throbbing thinking is she really going to tell me. Will she tell me how he fucked the hell out of her pussy and ass. How he made her plead and almost beg to have his big black cock in her married white pussy. How she did beg to have him shoot his black seed deep in that married white pussy. Would she finally admit to me her husband of ten years that she really was a cum craving black cock slut, and had been one since she was sixteen years old.

"No, not him. Her name is Sarah, and she got married." she looked up at me waving my own cock up to me.

"Her hubby is Rob, I didn't meet him yet though. They are on there honeymoon here in Jamaica." and with that she jumped up on her knees on the bed.

"They are from Canada." she laughed. When we were on our own honeymoon we made friends with three couples that were Canadian, but had met probably at least ten. I always joked that the men must be always pissed because the only beer you could get in lots of places is Red Stripe here, which would compare to a Russian having to drink Gordon's Vodka. Horrid.

She giggled as she moved her knee over my body to straddle me, and I could see she didn't even bother with the matching panties with that camisole. She bent over to kiss me, as she had hold of my cock rubbing it's hardness on her very wet pussy lips.

"I'm gonna ride your big cock into the night." she whispered in my ear. I felt my cock head penetrate her pretty easily, and my cock is thick a decent eight inches. Her pussy was like a volcano, her juices burned like molten lava it was so hot. She leaned back up, and slammed her pussy into me, my hard cock was buried to the hilt. My wife had amazing muscle control with her pussy, and could squeeze as tight as she wanted. Sometimes making it difficult to last more than a mere few minutes, but I was determined. Her heat was the problem tonight, that pussy was burning my cock off.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, mmmmm .." as she slammed herself down on my hard cock. Her head tilted all the way back, reaching up and pulling her hair over her head.

"I'm so hot, I need it so bad." she groaned. It was hard to hear her though, all you could hear was the squishing sound of the hard fuck we were having.

"Shit, shit, I'm coming already." as she pressed against me holding herself with my cock buried completely.

I felt her pussy juices wash over my cock, running down my balls, a pool of her juices formed under my ass. She had gushed, squirted her pussy juices all over my cock. I had made her squirt before, but this was the first time on my cock like this.

"Ohh my god, you feel so good in me tonight. So hard." she had leaned back over almost collapsing on me from her orgasm. That didn't stop her hips from grinding, or her slamming her pussy up and down on my cock though.

"I came so hard, honey. Did you feel me squirt?" she giggled in my ear while licking around the outside of it.

"It's your turn now honey. I want to feel you come in me." she whispered. "I'm so ready for your hot come now."

Well I have a hard time usually when she whispers that in my ear, and it usually sets me off with the come flying out of my cock and deep into her pussy. This time I got a little angry, as I felt her pussy muscles squeeze me tight. Angry, and determined.

Her hard riding had brought us down to the bottom of the bed, my knees almost to the bottom feet dangling over the side. I grabbed her by the hair with my one hand, and wrapped my other arm around her waist. I stood up holding her tightly, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around me.

"I just not done with your pussy yet baby." as I looked her in the eyes, and turned then flipping her onto her back on the bed.

"I'm gonna pound your hot pussy some more." and I started to slam my hard cock into her. I had her arms over her head holding her tightly down with my full weight on her body.

"Then, maybe I'll give you my come." I whispered in her ear thrusting into her pussy deep. "Just maybe."

She loved to be held down and fucked hard, that was her thing. She was panting like a dog in heat, barely able to moan out a throaty yes or please. She was trying to thrust her hips up at me, to get deeper penetration. She couldn't speak as she groaned loudly, and I felt her come again from my hard pounding of her pussy. So hot her juices were, it was like liquid fire all over my pumping cock. She was groaning incoherently, and gushing cum out in buckets.

"Now you can have my come baby." I whispered in her ear. The heat from juices had started my cock throbbing, and I knew I was going to come.

"All for you baby." as I pushed all the way in. The first wad of my come firing out deep into her hot pussy, it belt like a bazooka blast I'm sure I was so worked up. Spurt after spurt of my hot seed flew out into her, and I filled that sweet hot pussy. When my spurting has subsided, I let her arms go and moved to get off her.

"Mmmm, you always know what I need." looking me deep in my eyes, but she wouldn't have any of that. She had her legs wrapped around me now, arms around my neck as I leaned up on my arms to get my weight of her.

"Such a great cock, and I love you so much honey." and she then leaning up to meet my lips, kissed me deeply. We kissed for a while, and I playfully held onto her rolling her back over on top of me. She settled in with her head on my shoulder rubbing the hair on my chest laying half on top of me. She had just stopped rubbing as I fell asleep.

Next thing I knew bright light was coming through the windows, and it was morning. My wife was mot there with me in bed, and I looked over to check the time on the clock on the end table. It was only 8:15, I thought maybe she went for coffee. Then I saw a post it note stuck to the lampshade on the lamp, it was on the end table the clock was on so I wouldn't miss it.

Went for breakfast with Sarah. Sleep in today you deserve it!! Love you Hun

She was gone, the funny thing was I heard a voice though. Still dazed from last nights drinking and fucking, I looked around. OK, I said to myself the windows are still open, then I went over to the chair where I had watched and listened to Troy fuck my wife late last night.

"Shit Gail, pick up your phone." I heard her say in a quiet tone. She didn't make it far, as she was on her cell phone facing away from the door looking out at the courtyard.

Now Gail was my wife's single slutty friend back home, and I do mean slutty. I mean she would go out on "Girl's Night Out" with my wife, before they would leave Gail would always tease me.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure at least she is good." Gail would say, of course referring to my wife.

"Forget about me though, I'm out looking for a big cock." Gail and my wife would laugh as they left.

"I knew you were there." my wife said as Gail must have picked up.

"You got anyone there with you this morning." she giggled into the phone.

"Gail, it's happening again."she sounded slightly worried.

"I got so drunk on the plane, and in the limo ride here." she shifted around in her chair nervously.

"I was flirting with the limo driver, flashing him my wet panties, as we rode over to the resort."

"I couldn't help myself, Gail."

"When we got in the limo I could see he had a huge bulge going down his pants leg. I just knew he had a really big cock."

"Then when we were getting the bags I almost feel over I was so drunk, but he caught me."

"Gail, I felt that big black cock against my ass for just a second, but I knew Ed was huge."

"Yes, he was so nice to us, introducing himself and all."

"Yes, I was wet. Yes, I was dying to see that black cock."

It was pretty easy to tell what Gail was saying back to my wife from the other side of her phone. She wanted details, the horny slut Gail was probably fingering that blonde haired tight little pussy she had. I'll explain another time how I know she has a tight little pussy.

"Yes, he was really drunk too. You know we don't really drink as much anymore." she was obviously referring to me.

"I was so drunk I left my overnight bag at check in." she giggled referring to her bag.

"Good thing I did too, cause hubby had to go back for it."

"Gave me time to tip the hot young porter." she laughed.

"Yes, I did. He brought the bags in, and I all doe-eyed looked up at him saying I had no money to tip him."

"Maybe we could work out something though, and I brushed my hand across the bulge going down his leg."

"No, I didn't fuck him Gail."

"I did suck his nice big black cock though."

"I know I'm terrible."

"I just dropped to my knees right by the foot of the bed."

"I told him he might like this tip better then money."

"Then I unzipped his pants, fished my hand inside them, and pulled out a very hot throbbing nine inch black cock."

"Well, I didn't measure it Gail."

"It was nice and thick too."

"I had to. It was beautiful, black, and huge!!"

"Gail, it tasted so good. When I licked the head I got a big drop of pre-cum. Then I was hooked."

"Stop!! I am not a slut." she giggled furiously.

"I did wanna see his come shoot."

Ever since my wife's first black cock experience, she loved to see hot come shoot out of a big cock.

"I made him get out of his pants so I could get in between his legs, he was so tall."

"Yes, I had to take my clothes off slowly though. I didn't want that cock to come out of my mouth."

"Yes, he saw me completely naked."

Yes, he played with my breasts and squeezed my nipples."

"Gail, it was so unreal. His cock was so good, so big, and so black."

"Yes, I know I sucked plenty of big black cock in my time."

"His black cock was amazing though. I kept squeezing drops out of him. His creamy juice tasted so good."

"Look I didn't call to get you off over the phone. I have a problem."

"Alright, I'll tell you the rest. So you can get off." my wife laughed at Gail through the phone.

"Yes, I can't lie to you Gail. I'm very wet now too."

"Yes, he did come all over my face. All over me, in my hair, and on my breasts."

"God Gail it was so much. I really tried to swallow it all."

"Thick, creamy, and shot streams of come."

"Sure my knees were killing me. I moved onto the bed after he came on me."

"He was finger banging me, as I scooped up and ate his come from off my tits and face."

"No, I didn't fuck him. I told you."

"I handed him his pants, and told him he better go now."

"I pushed him out, and told him he could give me his tip another time I'd be here all week."

"I know, was that really naughty?" she laughed.

She was standing up now, walking in small circles around the patio. She had on a new string bikini, it was white, it was sheer, it left little to the imagination. You could clearly see her nipples though the sheer material, and that she had a hairless mound by her pussy.

"There's more Gail, I actually met a black guy. His name was Troy, and he fucked my holes raw last night."

"Well we started dancing at the club."

"Yes, hubby was there at first, but then went to get something to eat."

"Troy walked me back, and one thing led to another you know."

"He wants me to meet him at 9 am Gail. I am so fucking horny."

"Yes, later he fucked my pussy off last night." she was obviously referring to our sex.

"No, he doesn't know. I left a note for him, told him I was going to breakfast with a new friend Sarah."

"I met her after Troy fucked me on the patio here."

"Gail, what am I gonna do. I need some black cock bad."

My wife then grabbed a white beach wrap she had on the couch, and started to walk away from the patio down the walkway.

"I know .. " was the last thing I could hear her say as I looked back over to the clock. It was nearing 9 am.

* Disclaimer - Please Read.

Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sandals Second Honeymoon Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds