• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary

Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary

12

It was many years later, after our Second Honeymoon in Jamaica, that my wife and I were going through some tough times. She had moved out, and I was packing tons of stuff up bringing it over to our storage unit. I just didn't want too many reminders around the apartment, and was getting down to basics.

I loaded the car with some boxes, and drove over to the self storage center. I thought to myself, it's been a long time since I had to come here since it was mostly the wife's stuff in the unit. I brought the boxes up to our unit, and noticed there was more here then I remembered. Everything covered with a thick coat of dust, obviously nothing was touched here in years. Probably since her mother sold her house in Florida, and my wife had to take the rest of her things since Mom had no storage room anymore.

I looked around shifting boxes to make room for what I was going to add, then noticed a box marked "Wedding". Feeling nostalgic I brushed off the dust and flipped open the folded over flaps.

"Cool!!" I actually said out loud. Inside on the top were the extra shot glasses we had made for favors. I always wanted enough glasses to play a game of Martini checkers, now I could.

I looked deeper into the box, under all the saved wedding stuff were two shoe boxes. After pulling all the invitation responses, extra cheap sunglasses, matchbooks, and cocktail napkins out I took the lid of of one shoe box. Jammed in the box was probably twenty spiral notebooks, all were obviously written in. I thought to myself funny place for some old school stuff, and picked up the top notebook opening the cover. The first page was dated, it was from way before I even met my wife, and I started to read.

I just can't tell anyone about all this. It's all so exciting, but I have to get it all down. I thought maybe I could tell Nancy, but I don't know if I should.

Nancy is her younger sister, and yes she is the little sister from my other stories / experiences.

I just can't stop going over his house. To suck that amazing cock that I love so much, and taste his cum. To get fucked by that big black cock, and for him to cum filling my pussy up until it overflows the cream dripping down my legs. I know it's wrong, cause he's married, but I don't care. His wife left anyways, so he needs his relief. It's so exciting when he fucks me, I'm soaking wet just thinking about it right now. God, I wish James black cock was in my little pussy right now.

Well, my cock was hard as stone just reading that first little bit of writing. I closed the notebook, putting it back in the shoe box. OK, that was interesting I thought, now what's in the other shoe box I wondered. Never one to wonder too long I popped the cover off. It was filled with blank VHS tapes, and smaller camcorder tapes. The only markings on any of them were numbers, and the labels were dated.

So, after careful consideration of the ramifications of what I just found, I decided this whole big box comes back with me. I hurried out of there before reading anymore, for fear of my hard cock erupting in my pants.

When I got back to the apartment I was anxious to read more, even though those tapes were calling to me to play them. I got on my bed with the shoe box full of notebooks, and reopened the top book.

There is no way I can wait to cum until tomorrow, when I can sneak back over after Mom goes to work. I need some hard fucking now, all I can think about is cock, his black cock pounding deep inside me. Faith was so right, older men are so much better.

Faith is one of my wife's best friends, she was even in our wedding party. She is a very attractive blonde, with long hair and an awesome smile. It's too bad she puts on too much makeup, and wears frumpy clothing most of the time. I'm sure her body is great since her ass looks fantastic in some jeans.

She was right about it all, especially about black men and there big cocks. James has a friend Ray that was over yesterday, and I saw his cock. I did more then see it though, it made me feel so dirty, so slutty, so out of control when I sucked Ray's cock. He was bigger then James, bigger and thicker.

I should write it all out from the beginning though, I want to remember it all. That's why this separate journal, this is my "Slut Diary" that no one can ever see.

She went onto write about the first time she saw James cock in the bathroom, how she watched him shoot his cum all over her. Then the next day how she went over to his house and he fucked her little pussy filling her with cum for the first time. She went into great detail, much better then when she described those experiences while getting me all worked up by stroking my hard cock off.

So, yesterday I went over to see James. I knocked on the sliding glass door late at night, only in my shorts and a t-shirt that I tied in a knot between my breasts to show them off. Before I went over I did my hair up and makeup, the white t-shirt showing my hard nipples poking out.

He slid the door open, and I stepped inside running my hand across the front of his shorts to tease that cock.

"What's up sexy?" he said looking at my hard nipples.

I was melting, so wet from the excitement of just being next to him again. I was gonna get fucked so good, please let him want to fuck me again.

"Not you .. yet." I teased him getting close to him rubbing the bulge in those sexy shorts. "I'm gonna have to fix that."

"Baby, I got a friend coming over soon. He will be over any minute." as he cupped my breasts teasing my sensitive nipples.

"Then we better get started." I giggled as I went down on my knees pulling his shorts down setting that big black cock free.

His cock tasted so good, as I licked it up and down. His scent was so manly when I inhaled it my pussy would twitch, and I was getting even wetter. I suck his cock in deeper and deeper, trying to get as much in as possible. I wanted to please him so bad. I had to have his cum, yes more cum was what I needed.

My spit dripped from his cock, as I sucked his balls stroking him with my hand. My t-shirt was getting wet from my dripping spit, but I didn't care. I tried to throat him like Faith had told me too, and gagged on his thick cock. Spit running down my chin, my shirt was soaked with it. I backed up a bit to catch a breath, looking at that beautiful big black shiny monster.

James grabbed his cock with one hand stroking it, and rubbed his balls with the other. I wanted to see his cum, and got right under his cock with my face. When I looked up at him in the eyes his cock exploded. I opened my mouth wide my tongue out, and felt the first splash hit my top lip and drip into my mouth.

So hot, so salty, so sweet, so thick his cum was so good. I felt so dirty, so slutty, so completely happy to get that cum. I closed my mouth around his throbbing cock as his cum continued to fill my mouth, and swallowed what I had already wanting more.

His cum dripped from my chin now, the sweet smell of semen filled the air. I breathed it in as I undid the knot to my shirt, then cleaned of my chin with it. He smell of his cum was so powerful, so erotic that I shivered on my knees. Now I knew what Faith meant about being "Cum Drunk", this must be how that feels.

I needed a drink, and a wet wash cloth at this point, I gave myself a bit of a break from stroking my hard cock. I went over to our little bar, grabbed my bottle of Jack, and headed to the kitchen to get a glass when the phone rang. I let the answering machine pick up, not wanting to be bothered with anyone or anything. It was my wife's slutty friend Gail, she was the one that she went out with some nights trying to help Gail. I never knew women had "Wingmen" too, until my wife but it made sense.

Funny thing was Gail was leaving a message for me. She had to know my wife moved out, they were very close. I was just thinking she was trying to be nice, when her message started turning towards a different direction.

"I know this is tough on you, and I just wanted you to know I'm here for you." Gail said. "You don't have to be alone, we could have a drink and talk somewhere. Or you could come over some night, and I'll make us dinner. I really do know how to cook." her emphasis on the "really" and the "cook" words had special meaning obviously.

Clearly Gail was looking to get some cock, while she is a very attractive woman, I wasn't looking to complicate everything by tossing one of my wife's best friends a good hard fuck. Of course I was thrilled with the option though, as remote a chance as it may have been. While listening I pounded down the triple I poured, then filling back up as I headed back to the bedroom.

When I stood up I grabbed my shirt pulling it off over my head, wiping his wet cock with it. Then slid my shorts down showing him my naked ass as I walked to his bedroom looking back.

"We should hurry if you friend's coming over." "Come fuck me on your bed." "Come fuck my tight little wet pussy." "Come fuck it deep, and come fuck it hard." "Just come in here and fuck me."

James was shocked by the way I was talking, but it was turning him on I could see his cock was still hard. I really am into the dirty slutty talk, it gets me so turned on. It gets me so wet. I climbed up on the bed, on my hands and knees, looking back I wiggled my ass at him.

"You want to talk like a little white slut, then I'm gonna treat you like one." as James pulled me back by my hips to the edge of the bed.

Then he pushed my back forcing me down grabbing my wrists pulling them together against my back. I turned my face to the side to see, but when I felt his cock against my pussy lips I just closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling his big cock slowly sliding inside of me. I was so wet from the excitement of sucking that big cock of his, and getting all that cum. he started to pump me going harder and harder, forcing me into the bed.

"You just love that cock don't you?" "You love that big black cock in your little white pussy don't you?" "Say it slut, tell me your a slut for my big black cock."

I was cumming all over his cock, and I felt helpless. Even his words pounded me hard, like his cock was doing.

"You love that, don't you?" "I can feel you cumming on that big black cock."

My pussy was squeezing his cock, and I could feel every ridge and vein on his stone hard dick. I just kept cumming as he pounded me, and could barely get the words out.

"Yes I love that big black cock." "Yes I'm your little white slut." "Use me. Use me anyway you want I'm yours."

I felt him slide back out of my pussy, I felt so empty with his cock out of me. Then I felt him pushing his cock head against my butt hole, he was wiping my juices on it with his cock.

"You better believe it slut." "This is my fine ass to fuck." "Your gonna love it too." "Just like when I fill that tight little white pussy."

It was so sexy, so dirty, I am such a horny little slut. I always played with my butt hole with my fingers, but never had anything as big as his cock in there.

"Yes. Fuck my ass James." "I want to feel you explode deep in my ass."

I felt his cock head push it's way in past the tight ring. I came again when it popped inside, and I gushed for the first time in my life. It was so amazing, it was draining, and I knew I needed it more.

"More, more, more." was all is could mumble as I gushed. The biggest orgasm I ever had washed over me, it left me breathless.

James took it as I wanted more of that big cock of his, and started to fuck my ass with deeper strokes. He was right, and I pushed back to meet his thrusts. I was lost in constant orgasm, and helpless to stop it even if I wanted to. I was like a rag doll under him, as he pounded that thick cock in my ass. I'm a slut, and enjoying my ass being fucked by a black man's huge cock. A man I never laid eyes on before a few days ago, a man I would now do anything for just as long as he kept giving me that big black cock.

He stopped halfway inside me in mid stroke frozen, and I tried to look back at him when I felt it. I closed my eyes as I concentrated on this feeling deep inside me, he was cumming in my ass. I could feel every throb, every spurt as he fired his load inside me. I backed up trying to get the rest of his cock in me, but he pushed me into the bed letting go of my wrists and grabbing my hips. I never felt anything like this before, his cum filled my insides.

He was buried deep inside my ass, staying there until his cock softened. Then pulled back, that thick cock sticky with his hot creamy cum. It came out of my hole with a pop, and I could feel it clenching trying not to let his load leak out. I collapsed on my side on the bed. James made his way to the bathroom attached to the bedroom, and I heard water running too weak to raise my head even.

He was cleaning off his cock walking back towards the bed, when we heard the doorbell ring. He tossed me over the warm wet wash cloth before walking over to the doorway. It smelled like semen, and I got excited all over again.

"Clean yourself up quick, take a shower, grab one of my shirts, and come down to meet Ray." he grinned over at my naked spent body.

I rolled onto my stomach since my butt hurt, but that was so hot. I rubbed my pussy some in the shower, making myself come again thinking of what I just did with him. I dried myself off wrapping my hair in the towel, and went over to his closet. I found a plain old dress white shirt, and put it on. It was huge on me hanging down lower then a dress I had recently bought, then looked myself over in the full length mirror. I buttoned up just not all the way to show some cleavage, and left the two bottom button undone to show some leg.

"Your such a slut." I said out loud just only myself to hear it. "A dirty white slut for big black cock." I was turning myself on talking like that again, and was getting shivers my nipples hard.

I walked into the back room and James was on the couch that faced out to the sliding door, he said meet my friend Ray he has heard all about you already. Ray was on the chair to the right of the couch he reached over and put the beer he was drinking on the coffee table in front of him as I sat on the couch next to James. I noticed the television in the corner was on now, and I gasped as I saw a young pretty blonde white girl sucking a big black cock while stroking with her hand another equally huge thick black rod. I couldn't speak, and my eyes were glued to the television.

"James told me you are head of the neighborhood welcoming committee." and they laughed as I watched in amazement as this girl devoured those two black monsters.

"Damn James, she is as hot as you said Brutha." he said leaning back in the chair adjusting that very large bulge in his jeans.

I went to lean back against the back of the couch, and the shirt rode up exposing my pussy until I crossed over a leg.

"This can't be real, all you guys can't be so big." trying to divert attention away from the fact I just flashed his friend.

"I don't believe it." and stared back at the scene going on the screen.

"Go on Ray, show her that big cock you got in there." James laughed. "She wants to see it I can tell."

Before I could say anything Ray stood up sliding his jeans down, there was a huge tented out pair of boxers coming towards me. I started to protest, but no sound came out of my mouth as Ray pulled down those boxers. Out sprang that huge thick cock, it was inches bigger then James cock. I couldn't do anything but stare at this monster, his huge ball sack hanging down with balls that looked like they were the size of oranges.

He stroked it to complete hardness, as I watched and yes my pussy was dripping wet. It was so beautiful, so hard , so thick, and just inches from my face and lips. I'm sure those balls were just full of hot creamy cum, more sticky sweet cream for me to taste.

"Go on slut, suck on that his cock." as I thought it was Ray talking, but it was James voice I heard.

"You know you want too." his talk was so sexy.

So I leaned closer and took Ray's cock head into my mouth, while I reached up with both hands grabbing his shaft and balls. My pussy quivered as I took more of his cock in my mouth, I gagged on his monster cock and when doing so I orgasm-ed.

"We need to get this shirt off you, no need to mess it up." James unbuttoned it and took it off me leaving me naked as I tried to catch my breath. Ray pushed the coffee table away from the couch, he kicked his jeans and boxers away.

"On your knees and get to work on my cock slut." Ray said as he pointed to the carpet in front of him.

I didn't even bother to look back at James, and did as Ray commanded. In seconds I was slobbering all over that beautiful black cock. Then I'm sucking his cock wantonly, working it with both hands again. I'm such a slut for this big black cock, for any big black cock. I squeezed my legs together and came again just from working over his cock. His pre-cum leaked into my mouth from my sucking, his taste was so good. His balls were close to his shaft now tight in there sack. I took one of them into my mouth, and sucked on it hard as I jacked his big cock with both hands. Slippery from all my spit, it shined in the light of the television.

"Damn, you want that load don't you slut?" he grabbed my hair, and Ray pushed me back. My hands came off his cock when I went back, and he stroked himself. I tried to move to get that cock back in my mouth, but he held me back by my hair. I was so turned on, my hands went to my pussy, fingers slid in easily, I rubbed my hard clit with the other hand.

"Yes, please let me have that load." "I want that hot load." "Let me swallow your hot load."

After that I was cumming uncontrollably then, my tongue out, mouth wide open to catch his cum. He fired the first shot into my mouth, it was a huge wad, and I swallowed fast. My tongue back out in a flash, two ribbons of cum shot inside my mouth. I swallowed again, and watched that beautiful cock throb letting fly a stream of spunk as I opened my mouth just in time to catch it. It was so thick, so creamy, and tasted so sweet. My pussy convulsed on my fingers, and I was again cumming. My mouth was being used,and I loved it. I was being held in place inches from that black monster, and I loved it.

Finally then Ray loosened his grip on my hair, and I dove back with my mouth on that cock to catch the cum dripping out now. I didn't need to touch my pussy, I was just wanted that cock, and needed the rest of that sticky load.

I was worshiping that still hard cock licking it, and running my hands all over it when Ray picked me up from under my arms. I was like a little toy for these black men to use, a cum craving slut toy. He placed me in the chair he was sitting just minutes before.

"Man, I got to fuck this little white pussy of hers." "I need to see if it's as tight as you say Brutha." "I know you told me she would suck my cock dry, but .."

I spread my legs as wide as they would go when I felt his cock head rubbing against my pussy lips. It pushed inside me when I shifted my ass on the chair, James was watching, but I was so lost in pleasure In forgot he was even there. James just groaned as he stroked his big hard cock, his shorts on the carpet in front of him.

More of his cock squeezed inside my wet tightness, the second big black cock today was sliding inside me. I loved it, and gave in to the sheer sluttiness of it all. I held my legs up under my knees looking down I wanted to see that cock sliding inside me.

I saw my juices on his big cock, as he slid in and out slowly. I heard my juices squishing around his cock, as he pumped in faster. I wanted that whole cock in me.

"Fuck that tight pussy Ray." "See how wet your big black cock has made my pussy." "Feel how my little white pussy grabs your cock." "Give it all to me Ray, all that cock." "All that cum, fill that little white pussy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds