• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She's Not My Daughter Ch. 04

She's Not My Daughter Ch. 04

Jesse and I laid on the bed like that for a short while, with me stroking her naked body lightly. Teasing her sensitive hardened nipples, rubbing her back down to that sweet little ass.

My mind wandered, and I thought over what was going on the last couple days. I found out my girl friends daughter Sandy liked to listen, and even had watched her Mom and I us fucking. I was shown that Sandy was a cam girl on a adult website, by Jesse her best friend. Sandy loved to show off, talk dirty, and have Jesse eat her little pussy. All for the web cam broadcast over the net.

Jesse was the beautiful young thing that could be found attached to my big hard cock during the last couple days. Blonde and petite, any man would kill to have this sweet horny slut as a plaything. I felt honored Jesse had sworn minutes before that she would do anything for me, that she would do anything I ever wanted, and she was my little baby girl.

I looked over at the clock on the night table, it read 11:44 am. As if I woke out of a stupor I sat up. I smacked Jesse on her perfect butt cheek, then she reached back rubbing it and scowled at me.

"Get some clothes on." "We need to get out of here." "Sandy should be home from class soon, right?" saying as I got up, made my way over to the dresser and started to get some clothes together to put on.

"I thought we were gonna play all day." said Jesse sounding disappointed.

"We are baby, just not here." "I'm taking you home with me." and I smiled at her.

Jesse was around long enough, and heard enough arguments between me and my girl friend that I had an apartment in the suburbs outside the city. Sandy's Mom was pissed I kept it, but since her and I had a stormy passionate relationship in the past that was not any less exciting recently.

"Really!" as Jesse jumped up off the bed grabbed me around my neck pulling me down and kissing me.

"Yes, really. Your all mine the next couple days." saying as I kissed her back passionately.

"Mmmm, more then for a couple of days." she smiled at me. "Let me get my stuff." as Jesse excitedly ran out the bedroom.

I left my girlfriend a note reading :

Call you later. Got to get some work done. Have fun tonight. Tell everyone I say Hey.

Friday night was her bowling night, one of them anyway, and I usually just went to watch and go drink with friends. I stopped bowling many years ago, but that's a whole different series of stories.

I kept my apartment for a few reasons, it was the lower half of a friends house and he needed the rent to pay the mortgage. I had too much shit over all the years to move again. My old relationship with Sandy's Mom was so unpredictable who knew what would happen. I could also work out of there.

Jesse and I were out of there in less then fifteen minutes. I sighed in relief as we left the neighborhood, and got onto the highway. Jesse was talking a mile a minute, just about what I have no idea to this day. I remember her telling me she was go class that day, telling me that over the weekend she was supposed to go over Erin's house outside the city.

Erin was a skinny attractive girl, slightly taller then Jesse and Sandy. She was a redhead with nice long hair, wore glasses, had a great smile, an amazingly full breasts. I had seen her a few times with the girls at the house, but always got the impression that Sandy didn't really like her.

Jesse's cell phone went off, the ring was part of some song I didn't recognize. She looked down at the screen. "It's Sandy." she looked over at me answering the call before I could even react, just not before taking a huge deep breath.

"Hey." "No. I decided to head out to Erin's earlier then I thought." "Thanks, but I got lucky and found a ride." "I know you don't like Erin much, so she didn't have to see her." "I know we were supposed to hang out." "I remember you wanted to do a show." "You'll still get plenty of tips, don't worry." "Well, you know what to do." "I'm sure you will have plenty of fun." "I got to go, I don't want to be rude." "I'll call you later."

As I listened to Jesse's part of the conversation, and it was easy to figure out what Sandy was saying on the other end of the phone. Jesse laughed as she disconnected from the call, she looked over at me since she saw I had questions. Held up one finger then placed a call, obviously telling to hold asking anything off for a minute.

"Hey Erin." "No, you don't have to pick me up." "Something came up, and I would be hanging out all weekend."

Jesse giggled, smiling while looking over at me again, her gaze just pausing over the bulge in my jeans.

"Well, I'm going to be busy taking care of it." "Maybe." "We will see." "I know you do." "I'll call you back later, I'm with him now." "No, I don't want to be rude." "I said I'd try, now I got to go." "Later girl."

It was much harder to tell what Erin was talking to Jesse about, and I was pretty confused. Jesse saw I was puzzled, she explained in detail moving closer she rubbing my right thigh with her hand those well manicured nails scratching the material of the denim.

I couldn't concentrate on anything she was saying. All I knew was I was taking off with this beautiful college coed who wanted me, and would do anything to be with me even lie to her best friends. In thirty minutes we were pulling into the driveway of the house my apartment was in. Steve was there outside, he was my friend that owned the house. He was loading one of his trucks up with supplies, and with two of his workers. Steve owned his own outside construction company.

I guided Jesse around back to my separate entrance on the ground floor, and let her in. This place was a great set up, I had lived there many years.

"Make yourself at home baby." "I got to go talk to my friend Steve for a second." "Grab a beer in the top fridge, I'll be right back."

I went back out front to talk to Steve, to see how he was doing. Usual small talk we would normally have over BBQ & Brews in the backyard. Business was good, he was really busy since the weather was nasty lately. He asked what was up with me, obviously interested in what was the story with Jesse. He said she must be something special, in all these years you don't ever bring any of them back here. I gave back the standard big laugh we always had together.

"You know I don't like them to know where I live." "Complicates Shit." "Plus don't forget Porsche, that bitch was crazy." "We will be here all weekend, at least that long."

Steve then explained he wouldn't be around this weekend though, his new lady lived in the city, and he would be going out there with her.

"Cool Buddy." I said along with the shake of a hand. "I'll take care of everything back here. No worries." then headed around back to the apartment and Jesse.

When I walked through the door I could see Jesse made herself at home in front of my computer, an out of date laptop connected with way to many devices. She was in my big rocking chair, which sits in front of my desk. Jesse looked very sexy, she had changed her clothes and only had on a silky red camisole top with a matching small red thong.

Jesse was on that web cam chat site, and was watching some girl get herself off. The girl on the monitor's screen was fucking her very wet pussy with a rather large black dildo. The view was so close that all you could see was the dildo plunging inside, her pussy lips clinging tightly to it, as she quickly pumped in and out.

"Come over here, you have to see this." "Listen." as Jesse rubbed my growing bulge in my jeans with her left hand, as I stood next to her, her right hand was busy rubbing her mound through her thong.

Ohh, that's it Daddy fuck my little pussy." "I love your big hard cock Daddy." "Make me cum Daddy. Please make me cum"

The text in the chat room side was flying by, looked like lots of Daddy's were out there stroking there cock watching this. All those sweet juices had shined up the big black dildo, and the juices were running down to the girl's asshole. The girl on the screen pushed a finger deep in her tight asshole, and bucked wildly.

"Ohh god Daddy." "Oohh fuck Daddy." "I'm cumming all over your big cock." "Cum for me Daddy." "Cum in your little sluts pussy Daddy." "Fill me with your cream Daddy."

Jesse was undoing my belt, pulling down my jeans, and pushing down my boxer briefs to get at my hard cock now. My eyes couldn't leave the screen as the girl cumming all over that big dildo drove that black monster in deep. Cream started to leak from her pussy, it was one of those squirting dildo's, and it oozed from around the buried dildo. It dripped onto her fingers that were buried in the girls butt hole. Very erotic scene, but at this point I was the only one watching.

Jesse was sucking my hard cock, she was concentrating on trying to deep throat me. She buried my big cock in her throat, it was slick from all her spit, and that slippery spit was dripping from her chin.

"Holy Shit Jesse!" "Is that?" "Is that Sandy?" as I looked down at her, but Jesse didn't say a word. She just kept sucking harder on my big cock. Then I looked back at the monitor, the dildo slowly sliding out now. It popped out of that soaked pussy, globs of cream flowed out, wads of thick white juice ran out onto the fingers in her butt hole. Her fingers backed out of that tight asshole, scooped up some of the creamy juice and the hand disappeared.

The web cam panned back, and it showed Sandy licking her fingers that were dripping with those thick creamy juices. Ding, ding, ding was all you heard in the background as her tips rolled in.

"Mmmm, I love your cum Daddy." "It tastes so good, just like candy." "Thank you Daddy, thank you for your creamy candy.

Sandy brought more cream to lick up from her pussy, then started to lick the big black dildo clean. Ding, ding, ding more tips rolled in.I had to pull Jesse off my cock, I was trying to hold myself from spraying her tonsils with my own creamy thick juices.

"No. I want some cream too." "Cum in my mouth." "Not fair." Jesse pouted as I grabbed her hair holding her mouth off my cock. I reached down and stroked her pussy through her thong, she was soaked. The smell of her sex was overpowering now, as I fingered her wetness. I was getting high from it, and I wanted a taste of it. Her arms went around my neck, and I reached under her picking her up into my arms. She curled up, kissing my neck, she whispered in my ear.

"Take me to your bed." "Show me you love me." "Make love to me on your bed." then I carried Jesse into the bedroom to my bed, placing her gently down and kissing her. I kissed my way to her hardened nipples that were trying to poke through her camisole, licking them through the silky material. I pulled her soaked thong down her legs, while trailing my tongue across her belly moving downward. Her sex smell was so strong, and I couldn't wait to taste her juicy wet pussy.

I ran my tongue across her hairless mound, as she spread her legs wide. Teasing her I slid my flicking tongue over her inner thigh, and I licked along side of her outer pussy lips. She was moaning, bucking herself off the bed trying desperately to have her pussy make contact with my tongue.

I ran my tongue down to that sweet spot in between her pussy and asshole. Then I lapped with the width of my whole tongue up her wet dripping slit, flicking the end of my tongue on her clit.

"Mmmm, my baby tastes sweet." "I bet she wants to cum too." "Don't you baby?" as I slid two fingers into her wet tight pussy, wiggling them deep in her. Jesse could only moan, could only groan, as I sucked on her clit and pumped my fingers inside that hot little cunt. I reached up inside her feeling for that spot that would drive her over the edge, and I found it.

Jesse thrashed on the bed, her pussy convulsing, her juices started to wash over my hand. I dove down pushing my open mouth on her gushing pussy, and got a hot sweet mouthful. I lapped up her juices, my face mashed into her pussy, my nose rubbing her clit, and my tongue reaching deep in that sweet hole.

I held on tight, my arms coming around her hips, my fingers stretched apart her pussy lips, and I pulled her up to my mouth tightly. Jesse couldn't utter a sound, as I looked up at her. Her eyes closed, her head thrashing back and forth, pulling her long blonde hair up with both her hands. She was bucking against my mouth, and probing tongue.

Then she went completely stiff, her sexy blue eyes wide they looked down at my face, and she gasped for air. She was cumming again, more sweet juices flowed from her pussy, as she fell back on the bed. Her collapsed body shaking, then twitching, and finally quivering in her powerful orgasm.

"Please." "I need you inside me." she was barely able to whimper that out, once again looking down at me. Those beautiful blue eyes were pleading with me, as she reached down to grab the sides of my face with her hands pulling me up to her face. She kissed me softly, licking her own juices off my lips and chin.

"I need you in me so bad." "Please take me now." "I can't bear another second with you not deep inside me." then Jesse grabbed my hard cock, and she guided it in between her wet pussy lips after rubbing the head on her clit. I slid inside her heat, a burning velvet vise her pussy was, it gripped me tightly as I went in deep slowly.

There was no more talk as I hit bottom with a loud squish. Jesse held her ankles high in the air, as I thrust in slowly in and out of that sweet tight heat. She was kissing me lightly all over my face, her tongue darting out at me licking me gently. I started to thrust faster, deep I pumped, building momentum. Jesse let go of her ankles, her legs wrapped around me, and I could feel her nails start to rake across my back. I was pounding into her, loud squishing noises came from my hard cock in her over heated pussy. I was on my elbow leaning over her, I could feel her ankles lock together pulling me in, as I kissed he neck and licked around her ear.

"Give it to me." "Give it all to me." "I need it all deep inside me." "Explode in me." she went stiff again, and her legs squeezed me so hard I couldn't breath. I felt her cumming again all over my cock her hot juices flowed around it. Then I buried my cock and froze, exploding my seed deep inside her. She kissed me, and her tongue reached out for mine. My throbbing cock firedwad after wad into her, spurt after spurt of my thick cum flew inside her.

We stayed coupled like that for a while, our tongues entwined, playfully kissing. Our bodies locked together, my previously stone hard cock now slowly softening.

"If we keep this up baby, I'm gonna fall in love with you." I told Jesse looking into her eyes.

"I'm already there." as she held me even closer whispering in my ear. "I'm in love with you."

I just remembered something then, see now this certainly "Complicates Shit."

Part 5 : Cumming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all your positive comments.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She's Not My Daughter Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 673 milliseconds