• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grammy's Boy

Grammy's Boy

12

-- She lay in my arms, gently caressing my chest, laying soft gentle kisses on my neck and shoulders, her long graying hair cascading across my shoulder and arm. I lay in a slight daze, not just because I had cum, but because the woman oozing my cum from between her wrinkled pussy lips was my great grandmother. Her warm, saggy breasts moved slightly against the side of my chest, a feeling I thoroughly enjoyed as I lay there. She had been a wonderful lay, but with my young age and inexperience, any woman was a wonderful lay. --

❣ ❤ ❣

I will not apologize for changing the names of the following people, I don't want to embarrass anybody. However, the rest of the story is true. The people involved are me and my Grammy. At the time I'd just turned 18 and was a pretty big boy at about 6-2 or so, still kind of skinny like most late teens, reddish brown hair, big hands and feet that Dad said matched my body and meant that I still had some growing to do while Momma just grinned with hidden amusement. It wasn't until much later that I connected the two -- you know big hands plus big feet equal . . . well, you've heard the myth.

Grammy is my Great Grandmother Tessa Maria. She was 85 at the time and about 5-3 or so, brown eyes and still a very pretty lady in spite of her wrinkles and saggy skin. She was a very slender woman with breasts about an average C-cup, so I'd say she wore about a 30-C bra, maybe a little smaller, I never thought to check. Her hair, surprisingly, was only just beginning to gray and was mostly black. When we'd admire it, she'd say that she'd always been too busy to pay any attention to the color, so it was slow getting there and she'd laugh. Grandpa Daniel was a little taller than her and stoop shouldered from all his years of hard work. His hair was all white -- no such thing as gray with him. Grand-dad Alvin, his son, had taken over most of the running of the ranch, but it didn't operate at half the capacity it used to because he also ran the local textile mill as the Operations Manager.

Like I said, it was the Christmas of my 18th year that, to me, turned out to be the best time I ever had with Grammy Tessa at her and Grandpa's place. The two were my Gramma Jenna's parents. They owned roughly 200 acres in the Texas pan-handle, a beautiful sprawling single level compound. I am Granddad Alvin's Grandson from their youngest child. Dad, Mica, is Granddad Alvin's only child, Gramma Jenna had internal problems so she never had any more kids. Grammy Tessa, like I said, was around 85 at the time and Grandpa Daniel was about the same age.

That was roughly 23 years ago and both Grammy Tessa and Grandpa Daniel have been laid to rest, Gramma Jenna and Grand-dad Alvin are still alive, but we had to put them in a nursing home for better medical care. Gramma Jenna has liver and heart problems and needs regular dialysis and Granddad Alvin is in a similar condition. My mother and father died in an airplane crash so I thought it would be safe enough to talk about things now. Like I said, my 18th Christmas was my most memorable and, very probably, my most incestuous Christmas.

❣ ❤ ❣

My girlfriend had broken up with me a week before we went on Christmas break at college. Seems the hot-shot half-back had made a move on her and she was hot-fer-his bod. I got so bad off that I flunked two of my mid-year finals. Granted they were my hardest subjects, but I still would have passed them if I hadn't been so down. We were going to Grandpa Daniel's ranch for Christmas, like usual, but Mom wanted to get me away from Rochelle sooner to put her out of my mind so, at her insistence, I got Grammy Tessa on the phone and she said she'd love it if I could come up early, besides she needed some help with a few chores around the place getting ready for the relatives coming. Adding that their two hired hands would be gone for over a week and she could use a strong back around the ranch. I laughed at that, feeling good for the first time in a couple of weeks. She had treated me as if I were a grown man since the age of 12 and it pleased me. I didn't know how much of a grown man she thought me until . . . well, I'll get to that later, I guess.

I took a quick red-eye flight from Atlanta to Dallas-Fort Worth caught a short commuter hop to . . . I better not say, it would label it too closely. Anyway, Grandpa Daniel and Grand-Uncle Mikell, my Grandpa Daniel's youngest son, picked me up at the little airport before my greenish complexion had faded. Damn, those little Cessna 411's can sure rock. Grandpa fed me some saltine crackers and cold water and, by the time were half-way to the house, I was feeling a whole lot better.

We had a great time the last part of the way back from the little airfield, stopping off at a local tavern. They were open early and selling alcoholic beverages already -- at 9 in the morning! They had a couple of beers each and I had a root-beer and a ham and egg sandwich. The bartender offered me a beer, my choice of beverage in college, but all three of them laughed when I shook my head and said that it was too early for me. Grand-Uncle Mikell paid up and 15 minutes or so later, we arrived at the house. We had a good visit before Grammy Tess sent me off to bed to get a good nap.

I woke up that night at about 2 or 3 in the morning and looked out to see a light snow coming down. I grinned happily, I love snow. I guessed we'd be having a white Christmas and jumped back into bed, and back to sleep.

I was up early, all slept out as I later told Grammy, quickly washed up and went into her wonderful smelling kitchen. She may have been a small woman, but she was a busy little thing. She fixed me some breakfast and told me to go play in the new snow while I could, that it looked like a storm moving in.

Grandpa came out after he had his breakfast and we had a mild snowball fight. He laughed and said that his arm was getting weaker-- after he buried me in a flurry of snowballs. It was a great couple of days. We got in the pickup and ran a check of the livestock, to make sure they were well-protected and we had a great time. The jack-rabbits were easily visible and we bagged four with the old shotgun. That was enough for us, we weren't out to massacre the entire herd. Grammy wouldn't touch them until we had them cleaned and ready to go in the pot and even that was fun. Grand-Uncle Alvin arrived later with Grand-Aunt Rose and one of their grand-kids, Bo. He and I were old pals from way back and didn't get to see each other much these days. We had a great time, cutting up and doing some chores together while the old folks discussed their high finances and working plans -- the ranch's income and budget and the sale of some livestock they had in the works.

I guess all of this gives you a basic idea of my family and the way we interacted. We weren't the average dysfunctional family, I mean, there are no families that aren't dysfunctional in some way or another, but well . . . Anyway, things went along pretty nice until the following Friday morning.

I came awake to a lot of noise and loud talking -- serious loud-talking. I jumped out of bed and ran out of the room to see what was going on. An orange-vested volunteer fireman accidentally knocked me back into the wall. One of the firemen was on top of a gurney, kneeling astraddle Grandpa, pumping on his chest, another was running alongside squeezing a bag and pumping air into his lungs. I picked myself up and the fireman glanced at me and said, "sorry, kid," as they kept on rolling Grandpa to the ambulance. Grand-Uncle Mikell came rolling up as the ambulance rolled away with Grandpa Dan. We all got into his pickup and drove out to the county hospital, but by the time we got there, an emergency helicopter had already picked Grandpa up and flown him out to Lubbock.

It was a pretty long trip from where we lived to Lubbock, but Grammy was ready to go. Grand-Uncle Mikell wasn't about to travel that far and managed to talk her down telling her that my Grand-Uncle Alvin was already on the way there, saying that good or bad, Grandpa was in the hands of the doctors and the Good Lord and that there was nothing we could do. He brought us home and stayed with us until morning, then, saying that he had to get his people working he left. ❣ ❤ ❣

"You're not leaving, are you?" Grammy turned to me after Grand-Uncle Mikell left.

I shook my head wordlessly.

"Thank you, you're a good boy," she nodded and patted my hand.

She did a half-hearted job of cooking and cleaning that day, until Grand-Uncle Mikell showed up early that afternoon with some good news, Grand-Uncle Alvin had called and said that Grandpa was going to be okay, but that they were going to keep him a few days and adjust his medications -- but otherwise he was okay. Grammy had been leaning on me and literally dropped into my arms in relief. I held her tight and Grand-Uncle Mikell helped me walk her to Grandpa's big easy chair. I sat with her since she wouldn't let me go until she roused herself. She thanked Grand-Uncle Mikell and picked up where she'd left off in her house cleaning and cooked up a good supper. Grand-Uncle Mikell left soon after supper, saying that he just wanted a good night's sleep. I told him not to worry, I'd look after Grammy. He grinned and slapped me on the back.

Grammy cleaned up and she and I sat up pretty late that night, talking until early in the morning. As she leaned against me, my arm around her skinny little shoulders, she told me stories about her and Grandpa Daniel and the life they'd lived. She finally apologized for keeping me up so late, straightening up slightly, but never pulling out from under my arm. I pooh-poohed the hour and told her that I had enjoyed it, and I really had. She smiled up at me then took a deep breath as if about to ask me something, but held back, twining her small fingers through my big ones. She made several other false starts and I waited patiently. Whatever it was, was important to her so I watched her and lifted one of her hands to my lips. I really loved my Grammy, her nearness, warmth and faint lilac scent turned me on and I half-fell into my fantasy of making love to her, feeling her soft, aging body against mine. Finally, as I held her fingers up to my face she spoke, hesitantly at first.

"Conor, um . . ." she hesitated, "Conor, I . . . uh, would you, um . . ." finally she blurted it all out, "Conor, sleep with me tonight . . . please?"

I was pretty sure she meant it in an innocent way, I mean, there's sleeping together and then there's sleeping together, neither one should be confused with the other.

"Sure, Grammy," I nodded, a little surprise, "if you want," I hadn't slept with her since I'd been a toddler. Back then I had slept.

"I do," she smiled lovingly up into my face, "with your Grandpa gone these few days, I need a warm body next to me to help me sleep."

I nodded in agreement, "just gotta take a shower so I don't stink your bed sheets up too much," I chuckled snuggling her closer and laying my head on hers.

"Thank you," she sighed softly.

I really had no ulterior motives, like I said, I had just turned 18 and, in spite of some experience with girls my age, I was still a relative innocent as far as sex was concerned. Rochelle was the only girl I'd ever had any kind of relations with and she'd usually been the instigator. According to several friends, she was always ready, willing and able, but I'd been sure it was only me until . . . well, the last week of school showed me how wrong I'd been. A long while later, Grammy yawned again and we went upstairs holding hands. Ostensibly, I was helping her get up the stairs, but in reality I was beginning to enjoy these small intimacies and looked forward to lying in bed with her -- old lady or not.

I showered and squirted on a little cologne, no sense being too smelly, I rationalized, nothing more. I put on a pair of shorts, the pajamas seemed a little over the top, and a tee shirt, got to Grammy's bedroom and knocked.

"No need to knock, hon," Grammy called, I didn't see her as I opened the door, "there's only the two of us here," I grinned as I saw her walking out of her bathroom wearing a loose, flowing night-robe.

"Just, um, just trying to be polite, Grammy."

"Well, that's alright, but come on in and make yourself comfortable," she sat at her dressing table and brushed out her long, salt and pepper hair.

I stood by the bed awkwardly, not sure of what I should do and she smiled at my shyness.

"Go ahead, try it out," she smiled gently, "the comforter's made of goose feathers, used to have a whole flock until they got too obnoxious, then your Grandpa killed them off one by one. We had a lot of good roast goose dinners, ask your Grand-Uncle Mikell about some of them."

I grinned and sat gingerly on the bed. It was very comfortable I noted lying back.

"Honey," Grammy was half-way down a stroke of her long hair as she spoke.

"Yes, Grammy?"

"Would you do me a favor and take your shirt off? It would make me feel much more comfortable, okay?"

I quickly doffed the tee shirt and lay back.

"This bed's pretty darn comfortable," I grinned at her feeling more confident.

"Isn't it though," she smiled setting her brush down and standing.

She was still a beautiful lady, I thought to myself, old, wrinkles and all, she was still beautiful. She flipped the wall lights off and walked to the bed with only the bedside lamp to light the way. Turning her back to me, she undid the belt and slipped out of her robe. I caught my breath as she stood for a second in a short, sheer, sleeveless nightgown. It wasn't technically, a sexy night-gown, but it clung to her slender body, accentuating her still, very feminine, curves. Her little ass was clearly visible, a little droopy, but it didn't look bad. She turned and put a knee on the bed, dropping her hands to the bed and leaned over, her small breasts hanging loosely -- but she was 85 so they had a right to hang like that. She held her position just long enough to give me a good look, watching my face with amusement.

"Well," she finally giggled, "are you going to move over and let me in, or are you going to keep staring at my saggy tits?"

"I'm sorry, I, uh, uh, I, I," I stuttered, sliding backward, my face turning red, "I'm sorry, Grammy, I, I, I . . ."

She laughed out loud then.

"Maybe I should rethink this sleep-over with you," she teased, still giggling as she settled in next to me.

I couldn't say anything, I just lay there thoroughly mortified as she turned her back and snuggled up to me. I was still too new with women to realized that she'd been flirting -- heavily -- with me. When I tried to back away from her, she reached back and took my hand, holding me still as she snuggled back against me. I gulped and didn't dare move as she wrapped my arms around herand, with a deep heart-felt sigh, lay her head on my upper arm and tucked herself against me.

"That's so much better," she sighed, "good-night, baby -- oh, ah, turn off the lamp will you?"

I couldn't answer. I was paralyzed. I'd have to practically climb over her to get to the lamp. She looked over her shoulder at me and I gulped again and began reaching for the lamp. Her face was directly under mine, her darling lips practically against my nose. I could smell the fresh mint smell of her toothpaste as I strained to reach the lamp. My arm slipped and I caught myself quickly, pressing gently against her body. I froze and stared down into her wide-open, beautiful brown eyes. I was so close to her face that I couldn't see her mouth, but the way her eyes crinkled, I knew she was smiling up at me.

"Just a little farther," she whispered against my mouth.

Trying not to think, I stretched the last inch or two, caught the lamp chain and with a quick tug, the light was out. Her lips brushed against mine as I pulled back and although it seemed accidental, I wanted to believe that it was on purpose. Grammy was turning me on. I leaned back and dropped on my own pillow and Grammy snuggled back into me. It had been a long tiring day and I slept like a log. I only woke up once as I felt Grammy's soft, saggy butt pressed tight against my sleeping hard-on.

The next morning, I awakened by myself. Grammy was already up and had left me asleep. I threw a leg out from under the covers and sat up. Feeling a cool dampness pressing on my prick, I glanced down and realized that I'd had a wet dream.

"Damn, I hope Grammy didn't feel it."

I threw the covers back and checked underneath for any stains and only spotted a couple of very small stains that I wasn't sure had come off me. I shrugged, grabbed my tee shirt and held it in front of me as I headed for my room and a quick clean-up and change of clothes. I could hear noises in the kitchen, so Grammy must be up and cooking breakfast, since none of the dogs knew how to cook. I grinned and chuckled at that thought, a dog cooking breakfast, indeed. A few minutes later I bounced into the kitchen, my sticky shorts completely forgotten.

"What's for breakfast, Grams," I stepped up to the stove, putting my hands on her slender shoulders and looking over her shoulder onto the stove.

She giggled and turned, catching me by surprise as she wrapped an arm around my waist, a spatula in the other hand.

"Good morning to you, too, Mr. So-Very-Impolite," she waved the spatula under my nose in a teasingly threatening gesture and looking at me expectantly.

"Oops," I chuckled, "good morning, Grammy," throwing an arm around her and bending to kiss her cheek, "so what's for breakfast?"

She grinned back at my enthusiasm.

"What do you say to a short stack of pancakes with boysenberry syrup, four eggs over easy, home-fried potatoes, a pair of smoked bratwurst and a tall glass of milk?" she grinned and turning her cheek for the kiss.

"I'd say goo-ood morning!" leaning in again for another taste of her sweet face.

She turned her face at the last minute and I laid an unexpected kiss on her lips. Her lips parted and the tip of her tongue touched mine gently. My half-closed eyes widened and she grinned up at me impishly, licking her lips as she pulled away with a gentle caress of my face. I was too surprised to say or do anything, so I just stared. To my personal dismay, my cock stirred and tried to lift up. She glanced down without comment and pushed me back gently, smiling as she turned back to her pancakes. I stood there awkwardly with my prick stiffening, completely confused. She kept up a steady patter of conversation as she filled our plates, then sat and ate with me. I tried to join in, but my confused mind and horny cock made me a complete idiot. I couldn't think straight.

Grand-Uncle Mikell called while I was out in one of the barns. Mom and Dad had called and they would be there Christmas morning. Most of the other relatives had already called, some offering regret at not being able to come and others saying that they would, Grand-Uncle Mikell was in charge of all of that. He'd already got the food lined up and would have a few of his employees over to partake of the season as well as lend a hand in the preparation and later cleanup, most of them were well-acquainted with my Great-Grandparents. All any of us had to do was be there to eat and talk.

I stayed close to the house doing sine chores, none of which were a big necessity, and stopped in for snacks with Grammy fairly often. I later took the old pickup and drove around the place, checking on the livestock and stock ponds. We'd had a pretty good snow storm just after I'd arrived and the livestock needed checking and the ponds needed to be clear and accessible. Grand-Uncle Alvin had a man coming out every day to check on them and put out some hay or feed, but he rarely stopped by the house so we didn't see him much, although he seemed to be doing a good job. Grand-Uncle Alvin was pretty much running the ranch from his down-town Lubbock offices.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grammy's Boy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds