• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Erica's Awakening Ch. 01

Erica's Awakening Ch. 01

123

This is basically a love story and of course all characters are over 21. I want to thank stg0936 for the original idea, although I deviated from his idea during the writing of the story. I also want to thank Navaura for her spot on editing and suggestions for the improvement of this story, it is a much better story because of her editing..

Chapter 1

As Erica closed and locked her desk drawers, she felt like she had accomplished something today. It had been a long day full of legal pleadings and depositions but in the end she felt like she and her boss had moved this case forward. She started walking toward the elevators and nobody noticed her walking by or leaving. Sometimes she felt a pang of sadness that she seemed to be invisible and nobody ever noticed her comings and goings. However, most of the times, she reveled in her anonymity but during times like today, she would rather someone notice her rather than the invisibility she received.

As she waited for the elevator, she pondered her day and thought how lucky she was to be a legal assistant for the managing partner of Baker, Connelly, and Locke. She worked her way up, using her brains and had not gotten here with her body like so many other executive assistants had done. Her husband told her she was beautiful, but he was prejudiced wasn't he. She didn't use any feminine wiles to achieve her lofty position, only hard work and brains. Her boss liked her work and that was the end of the subject.

As the elevator arrived she stepped in on the 26th floor and waited for the doors to close for a ride down to the garage. During the ride down she noticed her reflection in the polished steel doors of the elevator. Her face was spectacularly beautiful with bright green eyes, high tight cheekbones, small straight nose and a soft sensuous mouth with full pouty lips. However she actively tried to hide her features with her mousy colored shoulder length shapeless hair and bad makeup downplayed her beauty.

Her shapeless knee length, pale blue dress hid the body that she worked hard to keep in spectacular shape. She didn't eat any red meat and would occasionally eat some fish but was mostly a vegetarian and took her vitamins and supplements religiously. She spent at least an hour in the morning doing cardio and body shaping exercises to keep herself healthy and in shape. This was not for anyone's benefit, she just wanted to be as healthy as she could be.

The result of this fanatically healthy lifestyle was a tiny waist, small tight butt, and sensuously toned legs and arms. Her belly and abs were tight, toned and muscled, the kind the fitness magazines labeled as the perfect abs. Her breasts had nothing to do with her healthy lifestyle, but they were just as spectacular. A 32D bust on top of her tiny 5'2" petite frame looked like a double D on anyone else. It was something she had fought against all her life. She had been an early bloomer and she had large breasts since middle school. The girls teased her endlessly and the boys thought of her as a piece of meat or conquest.

By high school she had mastered how to squish her breasts into smaller bras. She had also learned how to wear shapeless clothes to hide her tight spectacular body as well as the prominence of her breasts. She hated the attention that her breasts brought to her, but when she was alone and even she could admit they were a fitting addition to her incredibly gorgeous figure. However, they had to be hidden otherwise they would garner too much attention and people would not take her seriously.

Her current shapeless dress did just that and what she saw in the elevators' reflection, was a mousy nondescript woman that had to be taken seriously in any job she wanted to do. People would know she got where she was by using her brains and not her body. Her mother had resented her life, having to take care of her husband and children and made sure her daughter knew better than to trust a man or believe in marriage. This forced her to reflect on her marriage to Alan.

She married Alan four years ago after a two-year courtship. She loved him, he was the only man she ever felt safe and comfortable around and every time she looked at him her heart beat a little faster. He was kind, attentive, encouraging, took care of all their living expenses and maintenance on their home. In Erica's mind he was what a good husband should be. To be honest she didn't know what she would do if she didn't have Alan. However, he was always trying to improve things, wanting her to wear sexier clothes, wanting to make love with the lights on and then those really kinky things about oral, anal and even bondage sex. Honestly, she didn't know where Alan got all of these ideas.

Sometimes she wished sex would be as it is in romance novels where it overwhelms you and consumes you. However, she knew she might lose her focus on her job and she couldn't allow that to happen. She knew if he got the things that he wanted, such as dressing sexier and having sex all hours of the day and night, he would lose respect for her. He would begin to look at her as a sex object and not the dynamic human being she really was. She knew what this body of hers did to men, they lose their mind and become animals. She'd seen it in high school, college and the workplace. Nothing good ever came from looking beautiful and sexy, and nothing good or wonderful ever came from sex.

She was proud of what she looked like and how she kept in shape but she couldn't let anyone, even her husband treat her like a sex object. Sex was something to be hidden in the dark and you do when you need to create children and she never wanted any of those. Children will take over your life and will destroy her career. Yeah, those romance novels were really a way of trying to objectify women and she'd worked too hard to have that happen to her.

The elevator doors opened to the garage. She started walking in an unhurried pace to her car thinking about what she would cook for dinner for her and her husband when she got home. As she was walking towards her car, she heard the sound of an engine behind her and moved to the right to give the car plenty of room to pass. As the sound of the engine got closer, she glanced behind her to make sure she had left plenty of space for whatever was behind her. She saw a white van with the side door locked open. At the time she thought the door being open was a little odd, but this is LA and odd is an everyday event.

As the van pulled alongside her, four hands grabbed her, pulled her off her feet and into the van. Erica was so surprised that she didn't scream until she was in the van. By then the 4 guys had her limbs bound and a gag was forced into her mouth, along with a hood pulled over her face. As Erica took a deep breath to scream, she felt a needle poke her right arm and slip beneath her skin. Her head started to spin as she succumbed to the drug and blackness surrounded her.

As Erica started to come to, she felt light-headed and woozy. Her whole body was limp and she had this strange pain in her wrists and arms. She opened her eyes and saw blackness and realized the hood was still pulled over her face and the gag was still in place. She realized her wrists were tied with her arms stretched above her head and she was hanging from something. Her whole body was still recovering from the drugs and she tried to get her still recovering legs to work. She gathered her legs under her, began to stand with the pain in her arms easing a little bit, but that was short lived.

She heard the whine of something mechanical, felt her arms being pulled higher over her head. She felt her whole body stretching until her feet came off of the floor and she was dangling from her bound wrists. The pain in her arms, shoulders and wrists was agonizing. She tried to scream into the gag just as the hood was pulled off. She blinked her eyes against the bright light and saw a heavily tattooed, fat, ugly brute of a man standing in front of her, grinning wickedly. He seemed to radiate some kind of authority and the way the other men looked at him she guessed he must be the leader.

In the background she saw roughly 30 other men, all dressed similarly with filthy wife beater t-shirts on and lots of tattoos oozing around the t-shirt. From what she'd seen in the news she was sure she was being held by some kind of gang, but she had no idea why she was here. The brute standing in front of her pulled a knife from behind his back and started rubbing the dull side of the knife down her arms.

He grinned wickedly as he inserted the knife into the neck of her dress and started cutting down the front. He seemed to be savoring it as he slowly started to part the dress revealing first her neck and chest. The band of her bra was revealed as he continued to slice down with her flat muscled belly the next to be exposed. Finally, her panties and firm toned legs were revealed as the dress parted completely.

Everybody there was now staring at her and rapt attention, because opening her dress this way revealed her firm succulent body hidden by this nondescript dress. He used the knife point to shift the left side of her dress, then flickered it open so that it hung from her breast and then did the same to the right side. Now the front of Erica's body was revealed to the gang with only her bra and panties still providing any modesty.

Erica began to turn red and at the same time screamed with terror into the gag for these men to stop and let her go. As she looked into the crowd of men, she saw no sympathy only hatred and lust, with all these men lusting after her she was scared of what was going to happen. At the same time the fact that her body was igniting such lust in all these men made her belly quiver, her nipples harden and her pussy was getting wet. It was then that she noticed a computer set up in front of her with a web cam on and she knew her almost naked body was being broadcast to somebody.

The fear quickly came back as the brute in front of her started caressing her bra-encased breasts with the tip of the knife. The knife ran over her skin up to her shoulders and sliced through the shoulder straps of the dress. He repeated it on the other side and then the remnants of the dress fluttered to the floor. The body that the dress had hidden so well was now mostly revealed, and the crowd started inching closer to get a better look. No one had expected this centerfold body to come out of that nondescript dress.

You could feel the excitement start to build as everybody stared at this stunning woman being revealed to them. Erica could feel lusty stares crawling over her skin and while she screamed into the gag for them to let her go, that excited tremor in her belly and pussy was getting stronger. The man with the knife, she assumed to be the leader of the gang, brought Erica back to reality when once again he started tracing the knife tip down her chest. As the knife slid lower on her chest, he gathered the center of her bra away from her chest and quickly sliced it in half.

Erica's breasts exploded out of the bra and they were revealed in all their incredible glory. With her arms pulled high over her head her breasts were likewise pulled up high on her chest. With her breasts suddenly being released they wobbled enticingly as her nipples hardened into tight knots pointing at everyone in the crowd. Her breasts were large for her frame, they were full and almost completely covering her chest with just a hint of a sag to give her breasts a beautiful rounded shape. Her aureole was a pale pink about the size of a silver dollar with small pointed nipples in the center.

Erica blushed feeling ashamed at being stripped and displayed to this crowd of ruffians. However, at the same time, she felt a tremor of excitement in her core knowing that her body could create such lust in these men. She screamed into the gag for them to stop and let her go, but the quivering in her belly and pussy began to increase with her breathing deeper and more rapid. She fought her whole life against this, she didn't want to be thought of as a sex object or a vessel for a man's lust. However, her body seemed to have a mind of its own.

Erica looked at all the men with lust obvious on the faces and then she glanced over at the leader as he stared at her breasts with hard prominent nipples. He leaned over touching her nipple with his tongue Erica felt a jolt run straight to her pussy. He brought the knife up to her nipple and began to scrape her nipples with the edge of the knife. Erica felt the fear of the knife grow in her belly. As he continued the knife play with her nipples, flaming excitement in her pussy overtook the fear in her belly.

Erica looked down at her quivering breasts and watched the leader toy with her nipples. Watching him play with her only increased her excitement as she saw her nipples harden even more into tight thrusting knots. Erica moaned lustily as she felt her nipples tighten into turgid peaks of inflamed nerves that somehow seemed connected directly to her pussy. Her breasts dominated her sight and she couldn't see her belly, but she could see her hips thrusting back and forth in blatant arousal.

Here she was, tied hoisted into the air being displayed like a piece of meat on a hook and she found she liked it, hell she loved it. She felt her pussy throbbing with need, her whole body trembled with excitement and her skin shivered under their lustful stare. She told herself that it was because she was tied up and she didn't have a choice. They were displaying her almost naked body to everyone and they were forcing her to do this. She felt the eyes of every man in the room caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples and her breathing was coming in heavy gasps.

The gang leader finished off her bra by cutting through the shoulder straps and letting the bra fall to the floor. The gang leader once again began tracing the tip of the knife around her breasts and Erica began to suck in her breath trying to get her breasts away from this knife. The gang leader seemed to enjoy toying with her spectacular breasts. As he began to pinch her nipples with his fingers Erica realized he was doing what all the other gang members wanted to do, play with her breasts. The flames in her quivering pussy were growing higher and she couldn't believe her body's reaction to this debasement.

The knife would travel all around her breasts toying with her womanly mounds occasionally leaving little shallow cuts that felt like little pinches on her breasts. Every little touch with the knife sent excited pulses to her nipples and soon they were distended, rigid like pebbles. Her nipples were thrusting towards all those lusting eyes and imaginary tongues. She could feel all their hunger caressing her breasts and nipples. Everything that happened to her breasts sent corresponding erotic pulses to her weeping pussy.

Erica attempted to close her eyes so she couldn't see the depraved power her body was igniting in these men. However, the flames in her body forced her eyes open, once again she saw the leering eyes and the licking lips of her captors. Her displayed body's craving responded as she seductively writhed and twisted erotically while hanging from the wench.

The gang leader drew the knife point down over her flat muscled belly and ran it around the center of her panties scraping against her pussy. He then pulled the side of her bikini panties away from her body, sliced through the side with the knife, and then repeated the procedure on the other side of her panties. The panties fell away from her, revealing her newly shorn and bald pussy, yet still bunched at the center of her by her thigh muscles.

The gang leader grabbed the panties from the front and back, sliding them back and forth through her pussy lips in a teasing motion. He focused on rubbing over her clit, soliciting a moan from Erica before he finally pulled the panties away and threw them on the ground.

Erica was now completely nude and on display for everyone to see. Not a single person who knew her, except Alan her husband, would believe that this stunning body belonged to her. Her large prominent breasts topped off a taut succulent body, with a tiny muscled belly with slim tight hips, butt and legs. She had sleek sexy lines with soft lustrous skin making her whole package look the epitome of dazzling femininity. Everyone in the room was silent and aghast at the bound, hanging goddess that was revealed to them.

Erica was silent as well as she watched the reaction her nude body had on the crowd of men standing in front of her. Their shameless eyes were caressing every inch of her body and she had to close her eyes to try and stop the needy throbbing in her pussy. Her body seemed to hunger after being displayed in front of these men. Completely on their own her hips were continuing to slowly but seductively weave an erotic seductive dance.

All these feelings were new to her, she found she liked the power and the excitement her body produced in these men. She opened her eyes again and saw several men licking their lips and rubbing their hands together like they couldn't wait to feel and taste her. This made the flames in her pussy go even higher and she let her head fall back as a lusty moan escaped her lips.

The gang leader started running the tip of the knife all over her breasts, belly, legs and butt as he started addressing the WebCam.

"This is what happens when you try and cross us. You promised to get all of my men out of jail and if you keep your promises, I might give you your assistant back in one piece."

The gang leader turned to grasp one of Erica's breasts, cruelly twisted the nipple, sending jolts of passion to her already aching pussy. Erica now realized with horror that her boss was on the other end of the WebCam and he was seeing her nude body displayed before him. She knew her working relationship with her boss would be changed forever, but in all honesty, it was the least of her worries right now.

The leader turned back to the WebCam and added, "We might have to have a little fun first and she won't be damaged too badly. Who knows she might even like it? A body like this drives men crazy and all of us will have a taste before she's done."

He looked at Erica and said, "You've always thought you were too good for me and you've passed me in the law offices without ever noticing I existed. We have all the time we need to teach you some lessons and I think we can have some fun at the same time. I don't want to damage you ... yet, we will save that till later, but I don't have to do much for you to feel it. What nothing to say?"

The leader pulled the gag from Erica's mouth and looked at her like he was expecting her to say something.

She decided to give him want he wanted, "Please, let me go. I don't know anything about your deal with my boss and I won't tell anyone. Please let me go."

He ran his rough hands over her soft tight belly and then reached up grabbing her breast, "It doesn't matter what you know or don't know about your boss. You're a demonstration to make sure he doesn't cross us." He reached up cruelly pinching Erica's nipple and as she whimpered, he added, "Your boss knows that whatever we do to you could be his wife or daughter next time."

The leader snapped his fingers and a pock marked teenager was suddenly there leering at Erica lasciviously. He held out his arms and strips of duct tape were hanging off his arms. The leader grabbed one strip of tape and wrapped it tightly across her taut belly and then quickly ripped it off leaving a burning red strip across her middle. Erica screamed with surprise and pain then started wriggling violently trying to get free of the wench.

He grabbed another piece of tape and wrapped it lower on her belly and as he grinned, he once again ripped it violently off. The leader grinned cruelly as he watched Erica's delicious body writhe like a worm on a hook. As she twisted to and fro the muscles on her tight little body squirmed seductively making her hips swivel and her breasts wobble erotically.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Erica's Awakening Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds