• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The High School Class Reunion Ch. 02

The High School Class Reunion Ch. 02

This is the continuation of the story of my hot wife Maggie attending a high school class reunion recently. This is not a cuckold story as some would suggest. This is a story of a loving husband and wife who share many activities together including an occasional sexy scene when my wife decides to release her "inner slut" which is not often but when she does it inspires scenes like this one which I enjoy reliving through writing.

In case you did not read Part One of The Class Reunion I will fill in some details here. My hot wife, Maggie, accompanied me to my high school class reunion recently and we were anticipating a dull and boring evening while observing how well or how poorly people had aged. In fact, it was a very nice party with a silent auction, a nice warm up cocktail party, a delightful dinner and an excellent band that provided terrific tunes that generated a lot of dancing couples.

*

At dinner we were joined by Jimmy "the Horse" Johnson who was formerly the captain of our high school basketball team. At 6' 3" tall and still very fit, Horse had gone on to play college basketball and then attended Medical School. He is currently a surgeon at a prominent Boston hospital and has been twice divorced.

His nickname "Horse" came from two sources. He was a Horse on the basketball team and frequently played the entire game. In fact, he rarely missed a minute of play throughout high school and college and sometimes took the entire team on his back while pouring on the points and winning games.

Some of us who knew him also knew that Jimmy was extremely well endowed and while we did not talk about it much in high school, we all knew that Horse Johnson had the longest and largest penis in the school. He loved walking around the boy's locker room with his massive cock swinging in the breeze. He was also arrogant and cocky because he knew he could have virtually any girl in the school and in fact, he did have many of them over time. Thus the nickname Horse because he was certainly hung like one.

Horse Johnson sat with us and he quickly honed in on Maggie. They talked non-stop throughout the evening as he is very engaging and well versed on many topics. He is also an excellent dancer and he and Maggie danced several times during the evening. Of course he did not miss the opportunity to feel up Maggie's impressive 39D breasts or push his massive cock into her toned stomach during slow dances.

The dancing and wine consumption led to Horse Johnson inviting us to his suite on the top floor of the hotel. After a brief chat with Maggie and then me, we agreed to visit him in his room knowing exactly what would happen if we did.

Maggie and Horse fucked and sucked for over two hours and finally I escorted Maggie to our room two floors below while she was wearing only the white hotel robe and her high heel shoes. I carried the rest of her clothing and we left Horse Johnson sound asleep on the bed in his room. Maggie was exhausted after a furious fucking from his enormous cock and she was quickly asleep in our king size bed.

This is the point at which Part One of the story ends and Part Two begins.

I was so horny from my voyeuristic view of Maggie and Horse Johnson I could not wait to wake Maggie up and fuck the daylights out of her. I awoke at 5:30 and laid there until she finally stirred around 7:00 AM. When she did I snuggled up next to her spoon style and cupped her sexy breasts. My hand soon slid down to her still warm and very wet pubis.

One of the major advantages of Maggie releasing her inner slut like she did last night is that she is usually hot and horny for several days after the event. Her pussy was hot and wet and I was not sure if it was from a morning dream or if she was still aroused after her pounding from Horse Johnson. In any case, I inserted a finger into her wetness and she was hot, wet and sticky. She responded by pushing her butt against me, a clear signal to proceed. That was the only hint I needed.

I inserted my very hard cock into her from behind while massaging her sensitive breasts and nipples. She responded by cumming almost immediately. Her pussy was definitely loose after the enormous cock had invaded it for an extended period and I could feel Jimmy's sperm, hot and sticky, still inside Maggie. This only made me hornier and I fucked Maggie with a desperate fury. As I felt myself getting ready to cum I rolled over on top of Maggie and pulled her legs into the air over my shoulders. I wanted to try to cum in her as deeply as Horse Johnson had but I knew he had touched her places I could not. Still I was determined to go as deep as possible. When I finally came it was an eruption of volcanic proportions and I screamed asking Maggie to cum with me, which she did.

We laid on the bed together and talked about her night with Horse. She told me she was a bit sore but that she truly enjoyed the evening and found Horse to be an excellent lover. She told me he knew exactly what to do and she could not believe how many times she climaxed with him. She was also impressed with his endurance and the volume of the loads he dumped into her.

Even after cumming I was still hard as a rock and Maggie could not seem to get enough sex either. She asked me to lick her and while I am not a big cream pie fan, I could not resist the invitation to taste her well fucked pussy. It tastes so different after a thorough fucking and it does not matter whether it is me or someone else, I love to taste her after she has been royally fucked.

I ate Maggie to another 5 or 6 orgasms before she told me that she was hungry and needed some breakfast. So we showered together, dressed and went downstairs where the Reunion Host Committee had organized a buffet breakfast for the attendees. By the time we got to breakfast the room was sparsely populated but we did say hello to a couple of former classmates and my old Latin teacher.

After serving our plates with sausage, biscuits, eggs and fruit, we sat down at an empty table. I was not sure if Maggie really wanted to engage in dialog with anyone since it was apparent at the dance that Horse Johnson was hitting on my wife.

As we were eating breakfast who should walk in but..............you guessed it, Horse Johnson? He was dressed impeccably in a Ralph Lauren dress shirt, tan slacks and Gucci loafers. Of course he came straight to our table and said, "Good morning." I thought Maggie would be slightly embarrassed but she looked him square in the eyes and returned the greeting.

He asked if he could join us and I looked at Maggie. She said, "Sure, there is plenty of room at the table." After serving a plate of food Jimmy joined us as the waiter poured coffee.

We were not within earshot of any other people but Jimmy was discrete enough to speak in a soft voice. "Maggie, I really enjoyed your company last night..............I mean the conversation, the dancing, our time in the suite............you were excellent company and I am grateful to you and Jack for a lovely evening."

I was a bit surprised at his genuine graciousness and humble attitude. He was polite and respectful and it made the conversation easy and comfortable. Soon we were laughing and talking like old friends.

As we finished our breakfast Jimmy made it clear that he would like to see Maggie again. We agreed that we would contact him if we traveled to Boston or we would be glad to see him in Atlanta if he was in town.

He asked if we might stop by his room so he could provide Maggie with a little memento of the evening. She was impressed and told him we would stop by before we checked out.

We returned to the room and packed in anticipation of our road trip home. Once we were ready, we walked up the two flights of stairs to the top floor. We walked down the hall to Horse Johnson's room and found the door slightly ajar.

We walked in and said "Hello, Jimmy, are you here?"

Jimmy walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but the hotel robe. We were a bit surprised but then, knowing Horse Johnson, we should have expected something like this.

He walked over to his suitcase on the bed and pulled out a small box. He walked over to Maggie and handed her a bottle of Chanel #5 perfume................the exact brand Maggie had used for years. She looked surprised. "How did you know?"

Jimmy smiled and said, "Just a lucky guess but I wanted you to know how very much I enjoyed the evening with you." Maggie was genuinely touched and she reached up to kiss Jimmy on the cheek. He did not miss the opportunity to pull her close and kiss her full on the lips. Soon they were engaged in a full and deep French kiss. Uh, oh!

Jimmy's robe soon fell open and I am certain that was no accident. His massive prick poked out the front of the robe into Maggie's stomach as they continued their embrace. Maggie pulled back and said, "I thought you had a plane to catch and we need to get on the road."

Horse Johnson was at his charming best when he smiled at Maggie and pulled her to him. "Sweet Maggie, would it be possible for us to have just a little more fun before we go our separate ways? I have been thinking about you all morning and I would be honored to have just a few more minutes of pleasure with you. Please?"

Maggie looked down at his enormous cock as it pulsed in front of Jimmy. She looked him in the eye and said, "I have already showered and we are all packed. We really need to go." I could not believe she was declining his invitation with that big cock within easy reach.

Jimmy was persistent. "Maybe you could just suck it for me like you did yesterday. That way you wouldn't have to shower again."

Maggie smiled. "You are a horny devil, aren't you?"

Jimmy returned the smile. "What can I say? I think you are one of the sexiest women I have ever had the pleasure of being with and, yes, I am very horny. Can we have just a little more fun before you leave?"

Maggie was coy but interested. She looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, it is your decision. She looked at his cock and then at Jimmy. "I don't really trust myself. Jimmy. I'm not sure I can stop at sucking your cock. I might want more."

I tried to lighten the moment by saying, "Shall I go get the camera?"

We all laughed as Maggie dropped to her knees and caressed Horse Johnson's love stick. She stroked it gently at first and then swirled her tongue around the massive, apple-shaped head. Soon she moved her mouth down the shaft and engulfed at least half of it in one gulp. She produced as much saliva as possible to make the journey a bit easier and soon she was taking almost eight inches deep in her throat while stroking the base of his cock with her well manicured hand.

I leaned down and unbuttoned Maggie's blouse exposing her braless breasts. I tweaked both nipples from behind her and she responded by groaning on Jimmy's cock. She moved with vigor up and down on his shaft, determined to make Jimmy cum in short order. However, it was apparent that she was about to cum well before Jimmy. I reached into her silk travel pants thanks to an elastic waist band and quickly found her sex. She did not resist as I found her clitoris and stimulated it gently.

Soon she was writhing on my hand and she exploded with a climax so violent that she stopped sucking the giant cock in her hand. Jimmy took advantage of the moment and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her deeply as I removed my hand from her pants. However, I did pull her pants down and she stood in front of Jimmy with her breasts exposed wearing only her tiny pink thong.

Jimmy pulled her blouse from her shoulders as I pulled her thong down her sexy legs. She stepped out of her shoes knowing that there was no turning back now. Jimmy shed the robe and pulled Maggie on to the bed. He reclined on his back and pulled Maggie on top of him, his enormous cock pointed straight at Maggie's dripping pussy. She moved forward and pressed her lovely breasts to his chest while positioning her hips over his cock. She reached between her legs and guided that cock right into her vagina. The head slipped in easily and in no time at all Maggie was sinking down deeper and deeper as Horse Johnson once again penetrated my lovely wife's pussy.

In short order she was completely impaled on Jimmy's cock. She was also in control of the speed and depth of his cock making certain she took it at her own pace. Jimmy seemed content to let her do the work and she was masterful. Slowly up and then down. Deep and then shallow. Up and then down.

Maggie started getting in to a rhythm and began driving herself down on his prick with force. She yelled as she came and it seemed she never stopped cumming. Over and over, up and down, climax after climax and still Horse Johnson kept that cock hard and straight with no signs of cumming himself. I think he was enjoying it way too much to cum too quickly.

This lovely sight soon had me in need of relief. I shed my clothes and moved in behind Maggie. I rubbed her ass lightly and then put one and then two fingers in her anus. She responded by pushing back against me so I knew she was okay with my intent.

I tried to lather my cock with some saliva and soon the head of my cock was at her anus. She slowed her pace with Horse so that I could gain entry. I slowly pushed my cock into her and slowly worked my way to the base of my dick. It took a couple of minutes but soon I was embedded deep in her ass and I started a slow and steady motion. I could feel Jimmy's big cock through that thin membrane inside Maggie. He remained still letting me and Maggie do the work.

Soon we were rocking back and forth and Maggie announced that she was going to cum again. And she came so explosively that she almost passed out. She collapsed on top of Horse and I stopped moving for a moment to make certain she was okay.

Once she rose up and confirmed that she was okay she told us that was one of the most intense climaxes she had ever had. I told her I needed to cum and she told me to get to it. I resumed my steady motion and soon exploded deep inside her ass. I climbed slowly off of my wife in admiration of her unbelievable and slutty ability.

Jimmy rolled her to the side and they embraced and kissed. He whispered in her ear and soon moved behind Maggie. His cock was slick and wet from Maggie's offerings and he moved behind her with her ass in the air. He wanted to fuck her ass and since I had prepared the path, Maggie was okay for giving it a try with Horse.

He moved his massive cock to her anal opening and inserted the head. Her anus was still wet from my cum and his cockhead slipped in fairly easily. I quickly moved under Maggie in a 69 position so I could lick her clitoris and perhaps get her stimulated more quickly. It was also amazing to see Horse Johnson's cock penetrating her fine ass just a few millimeters away from my eyes. This has to be the ultimate position for a voyeur and I enjoyed the view immensely.

Maggie grabbed my cock and tried to get me hard again but after my last climax I was just fine. I told her not to worry about me but enjoy what was coming. Jimmy moved slowly and soon had over half his cock in her ass. He asked if she was okay and she told him yes, but to go slow.

After what seemed like 15 minutes or more Jimmy was fully inserted in Maggie's ass. What a sight it was. Soon he started stroking in and then out, not too deep at first but as she warmed up and started pushing against him his strokes became longer and deeper. I think Maggie secretes fluids from her ass just like she does with her vagina.

I kept nibbling her clit and soon she was gushing climax after climax. I watched as Jimmy's gigantic balls kept slapping against her ass hanging just above my forehead.

Soon the room was filled with the sound of sex.........groaning, moaning, heavy breathing and I had a ring side seat. Maggie climaxed over and over and soon Jimmy announced that he was going to cum in her ass. She pleaded with him to cum in her and fill her up with his cock and his cum. (That's another thing Maggie does when she is feeling slutty. She talks dirty to her lovers....something she rarely does with me. It is quite a turn on to hear her talking like a slut.)

Horse Johnson roared like a lion in the jungle as his balls drew up tight and he filled Maggie's anal cavity with his huge cock and several blasts of white, hot cum. Maggie collapsed on top of me whimpering like a puppy and uttering unintelligible sounds. Her ass was dripping Jimmy's cum and I had to move to avoid the load landing on my head. Jimmy uncoupled from Maggie's petite little ass and he fell on to the bed with a thud, spent again. I crawled out from under Maggie as she lay panting between Horse Johnson and me.

She rolled towards me and whispered in a soft voice, "See, I am going to have to take another shower."

I looked at my sweet wife and said, "Is that a complaint?"

She looked back at me with that satisfied, freshly fucked look and knew that my question needed no answer.

After several minutes of rest and silence Horse Johnson rolled over and cupped Maggie's sweet breast in his large hand. He said, "I have a plane to catch but I have no idea if I have the strength to get to the airport." We all had a good laugh and agreed it was time to go.

We arose from the bed and retrieved our clothes. Horse grabbed the robe and pulled it on to his naked frame. He moved to the desk and pulled out his business card and asked if we would be kind enough to give him our contact info so we could stay touch. I gave him my card and told him I would be in touch via email.

He kissed Maggie sweetly and told her that he hoped she would allow him another opportunity to get together with her. She looked at me and then sent Horse Johnson a clear message. "As long as Jack knows what is happening and approves, we might try to get together again some time."

Maggie told him she had a great time and Horse once again told Maggie that she was one of the best fucks he had ever had and she had given him the best blow job of his life. She was flattered but she knows she is terrific in bed. She was gracious in her acceptance of his compliment. She clutched the bottle of perfume in her hand and seemed to be floating on air as we left Jimmy's room.

As we said goodbye and left the suite I said to Maggie, "Aren't you glad you allow your inner slut to come out and play occasionally? Don't you think we should do this more often?"

She said, "When is the next class reunion?"

My reply was, "Oh, no.........does that mean we have to wait five years for the next time we do this?"

She smiled that freshly fucked and somewhat dreamy smile and simply replied, "Well, maybe we won't have to wait that long."

We walked hand in hand to our room and after a shower we got in the car and headed south to Atlanta. We couldn't wait to view the photos from the previous night. Maybe these high school reunions aren't so had after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The High School Class Reunion Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 808 milliseconds