• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Librarians Apprentice

The Librarians Apprentice

The public library opens at 9 o'clock each day, Monday to Saturday, that is exactly at 9, and definitely not 9.02 or even 9.01. That's because Miss Pringle has dutifully been in change of the keys for 17 years. Be it summer or winter, she is always punctual and it's her nature to be extremely precise.

At 43 and still a Miss, she has long ago given up the idea of marriage; it would be far too inconvenient and distracting these days. Never the less she is not unpleasant to the eye. At first glance, you may think her rather severe and prime, but a closer look would reveal a slim body, slightly over sized breasts for her frame and smooth clear skin. She didn't embellish herself at all, quite the opposite. Her clothes could have been hand me downs from another librarian of 30 years ago, and she wore no make up apart from a hint of red lipstick. No one had ever found out what she wore beneath her plaid twin sets but she was not in favour of tights. No, not healthy. Good old stocking were far better, letting the airflow between her thighs giving her a fresh feeling. On the fine days, Miss Pringle would cycle to work and on the others take her pink mini. Miss Pringle did not believe in lethargy, she liked the exertion, it cleared her lungs and head ready for a full working day.

As far as lovers were concerned no one had ever witness her with anyone, or even heard her talking about anyone, man or woman. She appeared to be above such things or so it would seem.

However, how wrong her colleagues' were. For Miss Pringle the installation of the new security cams throughout the library was an opportunity for her to indulge her favourite hobby, voyeurism.

Long ago in her teens, whilst staying on her uncle's farm, she'd been treated many times to the sight of him with their dairy maid in the barn. She'd noticed them both rendezvousing there at certain times of day usually when his wife was busy. Miss Pringle would creep in and peek through the gaps in the planking at them together, naked and laughing. The maid would lay back on a blanket, pull off her panties, and as bold as anything part her legs holding her pussy open enticing him in. He wouldn't need a lot of encouragement, his thick cock always seemed to be up and ready before she had her panties down as far as her knees. While they ground away, him stretching her tight pussy hole, Miss Pringle would explore her own lips, feeling how wet they could get. Even the sight of him just standing there slowly working his foreskin back and forth waiting for the maid to get the blanket sorted, would be enough to make her virgin pussy flood juice through her fingers and down both thighs. She learnt to hold her breath as her orgasm reeked havoc with her pussy, sending it into hot spasms and making it squirt all over the hay.

In her mind she contemplated what his cock would taste of after he'd pulled it out of her creamed cunt. From what she could see, it glistened and had white juices dripping off it. He would stand up wiping it off on his neck scarf before pulling up his jeans but sometimes, if he'd been particularly vigorous, the maid would kneel in front of him placing his sagging cock in her mouth and clean it for him. This would impel Miss Pringle to bite her bottom lip to control her gasp and make her push 2 or more fingers up her own tight love hole. How she'd have loved to be the one wrapping her tongue round his angry looking cock end. Feeling his load run out of her, down her inner thighs, god it had looked good.

These were her first experiences of sex, hot, wet and clandestine. They formed her tastes and sex drive, From then on she started going for walks past lovers in remote car parks, peering thought curtains and listening through walls. No one ever suspected, no one noticed the change. Only she knew why she had to came back home with her wet panties in a her bag.

Jimmy had been at the library for 8 months. Initially on employment experience, he had been put under Miss Pringle for supervision. That had finished 2 months ago but was kept on, he was quiet and willing and fitted in neatly to the atmosphere of the library. You would have thought that he should have had more confidence given his good looks and muscular build, but he hadn't, and this was most evident when he was in the presence of Miss Pringle. When called into her office he could hardly look her in the eyes. He seemed to develop a close interest in his footwear and wouldn't look up.

The cameras where placed in positions determined by Miss Pringle, she had meticulously gone throughout the building looking for all the hidden corners where mischief was most likely to go on. The images were fed back to her office and captured on tape. The one in the basement was there looking for smokers as she'd found cigarette butt on a few occasions but never the culprits. This cam was to return her best rewards.

She got the idea after seeing Jimmy on the basement cam, reading old comics from a box he'd found down there. He spent at least 25 mins of work time slowly turning over the ancient pages. As much as it irritated her it did give her a tempting plan. In her Uncles' shed she knew there were piles of porn magazines going back from the 90's to the 70's. She made a trip out and collected them. On returning to work earlier than usual she placed them in the bottom of the old comic box. This set the trap. The mouse only had to find the cheese.

During the morning tea break she had found Jimmy and fixing him with her gaze over the top of her spectacles.

'James, could you sort out all those boxes in the basement for me. Go through them and see if they're of any value or can be recycled.' she said in her most clear and sharp tone.

Jimmy was used to her bossiness but it made him anxious anyway. He got to it straight away, it was a job that suited him, working alone without anyone telling him what to do. Also he knew about the rest of the comics waiting in one of those boxes, and there was a chance that he might be able to take some home for his collection.

Back in her office Miss Pringle selected the cam in the basement on her computer and made it full screen. One thing about working in a library is that you learn patience. She watched him enter and go straight to his box. She zoomed in and was able to read most of the title herself, 'Topper'. 'How clear these new cams were!' she thought. Jimmy knew he didn't have all day, and that he would be able to read them later, so he skimmed the first few comics and delved deeper into the box. She noted his sudden stop. He pulled a thicker glossy magazine out from under the dusty comics. She knew the title, it was one that her uncle had abused more than once. 'Swank', spanking school girls and explicit shots of semen dripping buttocks. Some of the more extreme pages could no longer be opened without tearing, but it still had an attraction for Jimmy. He slowed down, turning and parting the pages carefully, almost studying a new topic that he'd never even dreamt of. He couldn't control himself, she had guessed such a youth with hot blood would be an easy victim.

She watched as he reach down and rubbed his cock through his trousers. It was rising quickly. As he pulled down his zipper Miss Pringle slipped some fingers inside her panties under the desk. Oh the gift of youth, Jimmy pulled out a thick piece of love meat, even bigger than her uncles. He beat it in front of the cam for only a minute when it pulsed and he stopped pumping. He aimed it well, gush after gush of a thick white fluid shot out, creaming over the picture of some young red ass. But that wasn't all, she focused right in on him. He hadn't gone soft. He had returned to stroking himself again and reached for another mag out of the box.

She was too wet, she got a towel from her drawer and pulled her skirt higher she spread the towel over her chair. She knew that if this went on for much longer that she would be squirting everywhere herself. This time it was 'Cum Babes'. It had the right affect on Jimmy. He was tugging hard now. Pulling his foreskin way back and exposing a dripping hot cock, her mind return to its taste and heat in her mouth. She went all out to finish, one hand buried deep up her virgin cunt and the other working her clitoris like a demon. Here it came. Her cum. She had no control at all just piss and juices everywhere. 'Fuck me' was the only words that quietly came out of her mouth as her face twisted and writhed in orgasmic pleasure. God she needed that. What's more she had him on tape to play again whenever.

She looked at the screen again. His trousers were round his ankle and his ass was on display. He was obviously finding it harder to cum that third time. He'd cupped his balls with one hand and was beating hard with the other, but he did it. She sat and admired his white muscular ass tensing as he fucked his own hand. Another creamed collectors copy. He nervously looked round, pulled up his trousers and wiped his hands off with a rag. Only then did he go to his instructed task twice as fast in an effort to make up the time. Meanwhile Miss Pringle carefully washed her hands, changed her panties, removed the towel, pulled down her skirt before making a note in her diary about a suitable time to interview James about his gross misconduct.

At lunch time she slipped unnoticed down to the basement where she retrieved the magazines which he had used and brought them back to her office, placing them carefully in her drawer. The sickly scent of his cum oozed from her desk long after the drawer had been closed. Each time she passed it that afternoon the vision of her mouth cleaning his spent cock came to her.

At the end of the day just as the doors were being locked and the staff leaving, Jimmy received a missive requesting his presence in a meeting with Miss Pringle in her office. He slowly drudged upstairs. He was going to hate this. He knocked.

'Come in James.' was the shrill answer.

He entered like a soldier on duty., standing directly in front of her desk. with his hands behind him.

'James I have something to show you, something quiet unpleasant.'

She opened the drawer and casually got out the magazines. His jaw dropped as she pushes them towards him. She opened the Swish.to the pages covered in his first climax. They were still wet and fragrant. He swallowed hard.

'Unfortunately the whole distasteful episode has need caught on security tape.'

'I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. I don't know what came over me, please don't report me Miss Pringle.'

'I'm most disappointed in you James. I've watched that tape twice now and it is such a shame to see you spray your semen everywhere. Most unhygienic.'

'I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.' James could not have turned more red if you'd of painted him.

'Don't you know where the most hygienic place is to put all that semen.'

James faltered and become puzzled.

'No Miss Pringle. I, I don't know.'

With that Miss Pringle stood briskly up and came round the desk to him. She looked directly into his eyes and hitched up her tweed skirt above her waist, and sat back onto the desk. She was missing her panties.

'Silly boy. You need to put that sticky mess in here or here or in here.' Miss Pringle pointed between her parted thighs, first at her very sloppy pussy, and then to her anus which has been covered in her juices, and finally to her mouth.

'Now don't be shy. I want you to do what you did this morning but this time put it all in the correct receptacles.'

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, this was Miss Pringle, a woman at least 20 yrs older than he was.

'Come on James don't be shy. It didn't take you this long this morning! Now we can't be here all night. We both have homes to go to!'

With that, in a zombie like state, he unzipped his flies and released his cock. He wasn't hard yet. He was still in shock. So she gripped his thickness in her right hand and quickly started working him put. As soon as she'd brought life to his beast she let go and held her pussy lips wide apart. Giving him a perfect view of her pussy hole. He stood in front of her and took hold of himself. He slowly started beating his meat, eyes like saucers, staring at her neat virgin pussy. Even given her age, she was probably tighter than some 18 year olds he knew.

Miss Pringle watched his face and gauged when he was about to blow. His beating was becoming more vigorous and as he froze she pulled him in between her legs until the tip of his cock was nuzzling her wet fuck hole. She timed him perfectly. His spasms sent his load up her pussy. She felt his tension release after 5 or 6 squirts. She released her grip and he backed out of her cunt entrance. It was now that Jimmy could looked down and inspect what he had done. Her pussy lips were covered in his cum. Miss Pringle closed her thighs but there was too much and it was still oozing out and running down her legs onto her stockings.

'You haven't finished James, remember. Continue please. I'm sure we have not emptied your sack just yet.'

She quickly knelt down and slipped a hand under his balls feeling their weight. She took a moment to watch his penis as she pulled back once or twice on it until she'd milked a large drop of thick cum out of the tip. At this point she held out her tongue and passed it all over his purple bulb. She let go of his hard cock and held his hips with both hands.

'Now James some into my mouth.'

He gripped himself again and started to pump. Her gaping mouth with her tongue resting just under his tip made for an easy target.

'Well if she wants it who's to argue.' he thought.

I didn't take more than 2 minutes of attention before he was erupting again. He tried his best to get it shooting as far in her mouth as possible and only one load went across her face and glasses. This seemed to be pleasing her as she greedily swallowed each dump. As soon as he had forced out his last drop she downed his whole cock, sucking and slurping like a hungry she wolf.

'But Miss Pringle I'm not sure that I can carry on. He's very tired.'

'No James you still have one more place. Now if you are in need of encouragement come over here and start opening the door using your tongue as the key.'

With that she went back and sat in her chair with her skirt up around her waist. He hadn't previously notices but there was a tube of lube on the desk which she squeezed on to her fingers. This she then smeared over her anus taking particular care to push some inside her puckered hole with 2 fingers. This obviously wasn't the first time she had abused her own ass. She wiped her hands and then started to undo her blouse exposing her perfectly formed breasts. She then placed her feet on the arms and reaching round and held her ass cheeks apart. Everything was clear for him to see. She was making an offering of the neatest anus in the world.

'Now come down here James and work on the lock.'

He placed his face just an inch from her sphincter. His cum was still leaking out of her pussy and had covered her asshole. He wasn't keen on his own smell and taste but this had to be done. He began to press his tongue deeper and deeper into her ass. With each forward success came with a low moan from deep inside her. God she was tight but the effort was relaxing her. He was getting to the point were he was able to rhymically tongue fuck her. She was helping too. This was the first time she'd actually indulged herself. She had begun to dip a finger up her pussy hole and using his cream to lube her clitoris. Quicker and quicker she moved over her small swollen bud. It was now or never. His cock had hardened and she was relaxed enough not to resist his entering too much.

'Now James empty him deep in my anus, there's a good boy.'

He raised himself and circled her pussy and ass a few times until he cock located in her butt hole. At this point his pressure won the day and he slipped deep into her bowels. He took hold of each of her large tits and started to kneed them urgently.

'Oh James, yes more, fill me James. Empty yourself in my anus.'

She loved him fucking her ass, and she was going nuts on her pussy. But she was too far gone, she forced back onto him cock making him loose his self control.. He was over the edge and his final orgasm was rolling on its way up into her ass.

She squealed and gasped at the same moment as his cum was rushing forth. Then she blew. Again her squirting capped an intense orgasm. The mess didn't concern her, she let loose flooding the front of his shirt and trousers. She had hold of one of his ass cheeks so tight that her nails were digging in a drawing blood. Jimmy had never witnessed a squirter, especially a squirting boss.

His shock was tempered by his explosive orgasm. Her tight anus had clamped down hard around his cock making him have to drive it more forcefully into her. This drained the last, deepest, drops out from his balls. The declining intensity of his orgasm shot smaller and smaller quantities of his sperm into her until the last of his cream had been left deep inside Miss Pringle back passage. His thick spent cock left her hole gaping at him. Her orgasmic after shocks slowly tensing her sphincter narrower and narrower finally closing the door into her ass. However, it would be a few more day yet till it regained its previous impregnability, as much as it ever could return to its old state.

'Right James.' She said returning to the present with an normality which seemed bazaar to Jimmy.

'Now if you can remember that lesson the next time you need to empty your semen. Come and use the appropriate places and I do not want to see your mess defiling our books and magazines!'

As she was saying this she was fastening up her blouse and straightening her skirt. Ignoring the fact that her clothes were now covered in piss juice and cum. She took her glasses off and clean the white drops off them before placing them tidily onto her face. She looked directly at him and this time he could return her gaze but still he was in awe of her.

'I often get the need to get rid of my seed Miss Pringle, nearly everyday.'

'That's alright James, as long as you're quick and clean you can visit my office and pick where you want to leave it. There is always plenty of room inside. Goodness James look at the time, we must be getting off, and please don't forget to finish the basement tomorrow. Close the door as you leave Please.'

With that he was dismissed. As he walked out of the building he could not quite believe himself what had just happened. Jimmy decided that he wouldn't be wanking into tissues tonight in bed, he was going to save his jism for his favourate receptacle.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Librarians Apprentice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds