• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cara Finally Feels Ch. 02

Cara Finally Feels Ch. 02

The rest of the party was rather dull. Cara played the good wife and stayed by Jared's side for the duration. But all the while she thought about James and the way his hands had they felt on her and inside her. And when she managed to spot him once or twice, his hot gaze was on her. Her pussy stayed wet the rest of the night.

On the drive home, Cara retrieved her phone from the charger. She was thrilled to see a text from an unknown number, knowing it was James.

'Can't wait to see you soon, baby. Next time, I'm getting you naked. And by the way, you taste AMAZING!'

At first, Cara thought he meant while kissing her he liked her taste. But with a sudden realization that sent a streak of lust through her, she knew he licked the pussy juice from his fingers after they had been inside her to drive her to her first orgasm.

Because she wanted to shock him as much as he had shocked her, Cara texted him back.

'Next time, I want to find out how YOU taste'

Almost instantly, she received a reply.

'Your wish, my command'

"Why are you looking so happy?" Jared suddenly asked in a voice filled with curiosity.

Cara thought fast, "Oh my cousin, Kristen just sent me this silly forwarded text."

Jared simply nodded. He thought everything her family did was silly which was why he was never eager to do anything with them. "Thanks for going with me tonight. I hope it wasn't too awful."

"It was much more . . . entertaining than I ever thought it would be," she admitted.

"I hope Walker was polite to you."

Cara sat up straighter at the sound of James' last name. "He was. Is he normally not?"

Jared shrugged. "I don't know the guy too well but I've heard some stories. Luckily, I don't think you're his type."

Of course she wanted to ask question after question about those stories and what exactly has type was. The sudden burst of jealousy shocked her. But how could she ask her husband about a virtual stranger and play it off as simple curiosity? So she, as usual, played the good wife. "Well good thing I'm happily married so whether I'm James Walker's type or not is a moot point."

He smiled over at her before continuing to drive the rest of the way home.

***

Over the next few days, Cara couldn't stop thinking about what had happened with James. She felt like she was in a constant state of arousal. But despite that, she was still not able to orgasm with her husband. Even though she tried to think of a James while Jared was grunting against her, it wasn't enough. She was beginning to think the only one who could make her cum was James. Her fear was that she'd never see him again.

James texted her on a daily basis, telling her he was between workouts or practices and just couldn't stop thinking about her. She would write back, flirting wildly and feeling such a thrill with the attention and the lust that filled her every time she read a text from him. But she tried to stay realistic. James was a player.

After Jared's comments about James, Cara had turned to the internet. She scoured every story she could find about James Walker. Of course, she had to wade through his career accomplishments -- which were quite extensive. She was impressed but it was his personal life she sought information about. Eventually, she found it. James was at various clubs and bars every weekend. The media always spotted him due to his athletic reputation but also because he was gorgeous. The camera loved him. But as many pictures as there were of him, there was a different girl in every single one. And they were all stunningly beautiful. They were tall. They dressed well. The looked perfect on his arm, like they belonged there. Most of them were black like him but there were a few exotic Hispanic women and one or two blondes.

To Cara, they all looked sexy, confident, and everything else she was not. She wondered if he texted them too. She wondered if he was having sex with one of them every night while she lay miserably under or beside her husband, dreaming of that party and the feelings a famous, incredible basketball player was able to coax from her.

***

'Will you meet me Friday night?'

Cara stared at the text from James. He sent it two hours ago but she couldn't write back to him. The party was two weeks ago. She had only been texting him back about once a day, even though he had begun texting her more frequently. Cara was scared. He would hurt her, she was convinced. In an effort towards self-preservation, she was trying to gain some distance. She didn't want to be another one of his girls that he fucked and forgot about it. Even though she knew a real relationship was impossible -- she was married after all -- she wasn't about to expose herself to a heartache. Because Cara knew herself, if she shared another encounter with James, her heart would become involved.

Even now, she thought about how he had rested his forehead against hers so sweetly. But then she was mad at herself for dwelling on that. Just because he was incredibly nice to her, didn't mean he felt anything but lust for her.

'Will you meet me Friday night?'

She would have to answer him eventually.

***

"I didn't realize these parties would be a frequent thing," Cara told Jared at the dinner table.

He shrugged. "Me neither really. But then we didn't really know what to expect right? All I do know is this job has more to do with my social and bullshit skills than my law degree. It's way more about image than I ever imagined."

Cara was panicking a bit. "Do I have to go? I mean, some of the guys are single so-"

"You have to be there. Walker asked me to bring you."

Good thing she hadn't taken a bite. She would have choked for sure. "He what?"

"Walker. Remember you met him last time? You must have made quite an impression on him, honey. He came right up to me after the meeting today."

She waited patiently for him to finish the story but when he didn't she took a calming breath so he wouldn't see her eagerness for information. "What did he say to you?"

Jared looked up from his blackberry -- which was permanently attached to his hand. "Oh. He said, 'You're bringing Cara, aren't you, Quinn?' I told him you'd go of course and boy was he happy!"

Her head was spinning and she forgot to say anything else through dinner. Cara had finally answered the text from James, telling him she couldn't meet him Friday night. When he asked her why and when would work for her, she had simply written back that she was pretty busy with a lot of things lately. Her vagueness had brought on a silence from him that she hated. She wanted him so badly even while she pushed him away.

And now he'd found a way to make her be with him whether she wanted to be or not. Even while she thrilled that he was taking such a risk just to see her, she was terrified of what would happen between them.

***

When she stood in front of the mirror, Cara took a calming breath and studied the result. Her dress was black and strapless. It ended above her knees with a flowed out skirt. Instead of putting her hair up, she had curled it and let it fall past and around her shoulders. Though she may look a bit younger with her hair down, the deep cleavage the dress displayed gave testimony to her maturity. Of course she didn't want to have the wish that James would like how she looked but it was there nevertheless.

Her nerves were in overdrive but the night before, after another unsatisfying attempt at finding a release with her husband, Cara had come to a decision. She would let James fuck her if the situation presented itself. Just the thought had her insides turning over. But it was what she wanted. Her jealousies and insecurities would just have to be put aside. She would use him for the orgasm she was certain he would provide. Once she found her satisfaction through him, she would move on. It didn't have to be any more than a quick fuck to get them both off. That would be the end of it.

Cara told herself this plan continually, hoping a time would come when she would actually believe it.

***

This time, the party wasn't at some airy hall with fancy waiters and catered food. It was at one of the players' houses. The lights were low, the music was loud and there were more people there than before. And they weren't lawyers and accountants that filled the house. Mostly young people milled about with a few of Jared's coworkers and their dates.

Cara immediately began looking for James but it was so dark, with strobe lights and canned lights flashed all around. She didn't see him anywhere.

"I'm going to go talk to the guys out back where we can hear ourselves," Jared yelled over the amazingly loud DJ's beat. "Why don't you go over to the bar with the other wives? No use boring you all night with shop talk. You have your phone? I'll text you when I need to find you."

She nodded at him, not even bothering to yell back at him or pretend she wanted to stay close to him. He was right. She didn't want to stand next to him all night and listen to him and his coworkers discussing briefs and contracts. Plus, if she was honest with herself she would have to admit all she was interested in was finding James.

Making her way to the bar, Cara tried to see through the dark and crowd of people but it was impossible. Suddenly, she felt a hand close around hers. Startled, she looked over to see James pulling her behind him until they were in a deserted hallway. The music was still loud but not as deafening. She came to a stop with her back against the wall. James released her hand but loomed over her.

At first, he just looked down at her, taking everything in from her loosely curling hair, to her black high heels. Then his eyes were on hers. She expected him to smile and tell her how good it was to see her or to tell her she looked good or sexy. But he just looked at her, his gaze intense. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I almost didn't come tonight," she admitted.

"Why not?" His voice was low, gravely and it thrilled her.

She swallowed nervously. "I was scared, just like before."

"Is that why you've been ignoring my texts? Or aren't you interested in me?" He scowled at her now, obviously not liking that idea one bit.

"I'm scared of you. I told you that the last time."

He shook his head, as if trying to clear it. "But I told you I won't hurt you." He took a step closer but still didn't touch her. "I promise."

God, she wanted his hands on her. "I don't mean physically," she said in a weak voice.

He moved a bit closer. "So maybe you mean how you've hurt me?"

Her mouth dropped open. "What? How?"

Again, he shook his head. "We're wasting time. Tell me what you want, Cara."

Her eyes closed at the sound of her name from his lips and she whispered, "You."

That's all it took. His hands grabbed her around the waist, pulling her against him, and his lips were on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, locking herself in his embrace. They devoured each other and she would have let him fuck her right there in the hallway where they could still hear the party only feet away from where they stood.

His lips left hers to kiss along her jaw and journey to her ear. "Will you come upstairs with me?"

She didn't hesitate. "Yes," she breathed into his neck.

James released all but her hand again and quickly made his way to the stairs, towing her behind him. Speed seemed to be the most important thing at that moment and Cara ran to keep up with him but she was just as eager as he was. He obviously knew where he was going because it was pitch black but soon she sensed they entered a room and he led her to sit on the side of a bed and he stepped away.

He turned on a lamp beside the bed and Cara simply watched as he shrugged out of his jacket and laid it aside, his eyes remaining on her while he toed off his shoes and socks. His fingers then began to unbutton his shirt and as each inch of beautiful black skin appeared, any ounce of Cara's doubt disappeared.

"We're going to take this slow," he told her, his voice soft in the shockingly silent room. "I want you to tell me if you want me to stop. I don't want you to be scared, Cara. I want you to want me as much as I want you."

"I do," she assured him.

He pulled his shirt apart completely and peeled it down his arms. The expanse of his chest was shocking to Cara. He was so big. Everywhere. She couldn't wait to get her hands on him. Now his fingers were undoing his belt and his pants. As he slid them down his miles of legs, Cara's eyes widened. He stood before her in nothing but his boxers yet they didn't do much to hide the enormous display of his arousal.

James held out his hand to her. "Come here, baby."

This was the moment of truth. She didn't hesitate. She placed her hand willingly into his.

He told her to take her shoes off while his fingers reached around her to pull down her zipper. His eyes stayed on hers as her dress pooled at her feet. As she stood, flat-footed in nothing but her strapless black bra and matching panties, he smiled at her. Then he lifted her so her legs would wrap around his waist. Cara instinctively grasped his shoulders and the muscles there amazed her. His hands grabbed her ass tightly.

"I like you like this," he told her. "You're all wrapped around me and I can feel you." As if to demonstrate, he jerked his hips against her so that his erection pressed suddenly into her pussy and she gasped. His smile turned into a grin. "Baby, you make me so happy."

"I want to," she admitted. "I've never felt like this. When you made me cum at that party, it was the first time."

"Ever?" His smile had disappeared.

Cara nodded.

His forehead met hers in that way that just melted her. "Cara . . ." he breathed. "Oh, baby, I'm going to take care of you."

Suddenly, tears burned behind her eyes but she shook herself. This wasn't about emotions, she reminded herself. This was about getting herself off with him so she could move on. With that in mind, she worked her hips against him. "Show me," she demanded.

His eyes widened but he spun her towards the bed and broke her fall as they fell there. He started kissing her again, his hands exploring her skin. Finally, he unclasped her bra and pulled it from between them. When their bare chests met, plump breasts against a hard plain, they both groaned.

Then he leaned back to look down at her, his eyes traveling down to her full chest. "Jesus, baby. Your tits are amazing." With that, he leaned down and immediately began sucking on first one nipple and then the other.

Cara moved against him with abandon, loving the lust that surged through her. His lips, tongue, and teeth were bringing her closer to cumming than she had been since the last time they'd been together. The ache in her pussy had her ready to beg him just to make it stop. But she was enjoying these sensations too much to complain.

As if he read her mind, James covered her panty-clad pussy with his hand. He put pressure there, encouraging her to move against him. Then, his hand was gone but before she could whimper a protest, he was easing her panties down her legs until she was able to kick them free. All the while, he suckled at her tits and she felt the sensations echo in her pussy.

When his hand returned between her legs, he gasped. "Goddamn! You're so fucking wet, baby." He groaned against her nipples. She jerked her hips against his hand. "Oh yeah. I know you want it. Just let me get you ready." He made his way up to take her mouth with his again. When he plunged his tongue into her mouth, he mirrored the action with his fingers in her pussy.

She couldn't help it. She screamed. Oh it felt so incredible. But he stopped immediately, scared he hurt her. She wanted to reassure him but all she could manage was a gasped, "Again," followed by a deep moan as her nails dug into his shoulders and sucked on his tongue to keep it inside her mouth.

James didn't need to be told twice. He drove his fingers into Cara's pussy repeatedly, giving her immense pleasure but also stretching her in an attempt to make taking his generous cock easier for her. He added a third finger as she bucked wildly against him. "Cum for me, baby. Come on. I need to feel it."

She did. She came wildly against his fingers, her pussy contracting as her juice soaked his whole hand. "Please," she begged. "Please, James."

His breathing was labored as he continued to fuck her with his fingers. "Tell me what you need, baby. What do you want?"

"I want . . . OH!" She came again as he kept stroking her and she felt her whole body clamp down to the concentrated area of his fingers. Eventually, she found her voice again. "I want you to fuck me, James. Please. I want your goddamn enormous cock in my pussy. Please."

He groaned against her neck as his head fell there. "I love when you talk that way, Cara. God. You have no idea how you get to me." His fingers slowly left her pussy and he spread her legs as far as they would go. Reaching for his boxers, he removed them in record time.

Cara saw his beautiful black dick for the first time and almost lost her nerve. It was thicker than her wrist and as long as her forearm if not longer. It would hurt she knew but she still wanted it. She wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything. "Fuck me," she told him. "Please, James. Fuck me with your cock."

Both of his hands supported the monster between his legs. "I wouldn't want to deny you anything, baby." Slowly, agonizingly slowly, he moved towards her. When just the head of his cock met her pussy lips, he hissed. "Christ, I don't want to hurt you, baby." He entered her and his eyes closed. "Oh fucking hell, you're so goddamn tight. Jesus!" He fell forward but caught himself on his hands. "Pull your legs up. Put them around me, baby."

She did as he instructed and breathed through the pain. It hurt more than she imagined it would have. But even with that, as each inch made its way inside her, Cara loved it. She felt so full, so right with his cock stretching her and filling her. And she never felt closer to another person as she did right then with James slowing working his enormous dick inside of her tiny pussy.

He put his forehead against hers. "It's about halfway in. Damn, baby, you're doing so good. If you can't take any more, I understand. You feel amazing. Squeeze me."

Not sure what to do, she tried to grasp him with her pussy walls and it worked. He moaned long and loud. "Give me more," she begged. "I want all of it." Sure it hurt but the pleasure and power she felt far outweighed the pain.

Eventually, she forgot about the pain because James started bucked his hips and the friction inside her felt amazing. She lost track of her orgasms and moaned his name over and over again, begging him to fuck her and never stop.

"I'm going to cum soon, baby," he breathed against her. "I want to cum inside you so badly. Can I?"

"Yes," she hissed. Right then she could care less about what that meant. So she could get pregnant. So what? If Jared walked in the door right then, she wouldn't have done anything differently. She still would have said, "Cum inside me, James. Please. I want to feel your cum deep inside me."

"Oh, baby, yes!" James was fucking her without abandon and she loved it. Then he plunged deeper than ever and became still. "Jesus! CARA! CARA! CARA!"

She started cumming again and felt herself growing dizzy and faint as her legs and arms fell against the bed. His weight was on her and that didn't help her gain awareness but it felt wonderful. A smile spread across her face. Oh how the mighty fall, she thought.

But then he rolled off of her and pulled her on top of his chest, his arm wrapped around her waist while his other hand buried in her hair. She could hear his heart beating wildly and feel how his breathing was erratic. Damn. She couldn't be falling in love with him. That wasn't part of the plan at all. But his arms held her even closer and she realized it was way too late.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cara Finally Feels Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds