• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Party Planners

Party Planners

Trisha sat next to me trying to disguise her excitement with casual attitude. She picked up her drink, pretending to join back into the conversation, but before she sipped she put her free hand to my face and turned it to her. She gave me a light kiss on the lips, nothing too sexual for the room, but as she sat back she quickly swiped her finger under my nose. I felt the cooling moisture left behind as she sat back and sipped her drink, nodding interestedly at the conversation in progress around the table; innocuous chatter about neighborhood happenings. I inhaled, detected a musky scent. I smiled to myself, also pretending to listen and be interested. I waited a few seconds until someone began a rambling story of landscaping, holding everyone's attention but ours. I inclined my head and spoke in a low tone, only for her ears.

"Yours?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she acknowledged in the same private voice, keeping her eyes forward. We were practiced at this.

"Nice," I commented. My cock stirred in my crotch, imagining.

"Where?"

"The garage," she commented. Our hosts had coolers of beer and drinks set up in their two car garage, with a door off the kitchen. "With Mary," she added, keeping it between us. Then in a public voice she joined the story with brief details of our own landscaping issues. She sat back and allowed the conversation to resume without her.

"How?" I asked.

She leaned her head on my shoulder, pretending to nuzzle my neck. "Sat on the cooler. Just us two," she hissed in my ear. "Pulled up my skirt and stuck my fingers in while she watched." My cock swelled in my pants and I squirmed. She sat back up. I glanced around at the crowd, but they were none the wiser, discussing dandelions and lawn watering. She finished the last sip of her drink and stood. "Anyone need another while I'm up?" Someone asked for a beer and off she went. I sat, thinking about her, our game, her teasing. She was gone longer than it took to get a beer.

When she returned she apologized for taking so long, put the beer on the table, and motioned to me. "There's someone I want you to meet," she lied, and I excused myself from the group. She led me out to the back deck and took me to the rail where we could talk privately. I had my back to the crowd, facing her. She put her hand to my face. Her fingers were still damp at my nose. I inhaled; the scent was sharp and clear. She pushed then into my mouth and I sucked.

"Janice," she said, and my eyes opened wide. I let her hand slip from my mouth and moved next to her, standing side by side at the railing, our backs to the crowd. We talked in quiet excitement.

"Quiet little Janice? Really?"

She nodded and grinned. "She not so quiet, either. What a mouth on her," she quipped. "And that's not all." She leaned to me and kissed me.

Her lips and tongue tasted of excited cunt, and I moaned in her mouth. "Oh, you devil," I said as she pulled back, grinning proudly.

"Just a little," she smirked, "she didn't cum."

"Where?" I asked again.

"Guest bedroom. She'll be back there in an hour. I told her you were going to fuck her into next week," she said, smiling broadly.

"What about Mary?"

"She's mine," she said in no uncertain terms. She leaned to me and hissed in my ear, her hot breath sending tingles down my spine to nestle in my growing cock. "I'm gonna make her eat my cunt while her husband fucks me." She kissed my cheek. "Gotta go. See you in a about a half hour?"

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I said, raising my glass.

"Aw-w, too bad, I plan to," she mocked, and walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts and my uncomfortable bulge. I waited until it subsided before going back inside.

I mingled, drifting from group to group for a while, listening to pointless chatter. I saw Mary in one of the groups; she looked distracted. Her husband, Terry, wasn't around. I was coming out of the bathroom when I saw Trisha in the empty hallway. Her eyes brightened and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. She was flushed and her hair was a little mussed. That taste. I pulled back my mouth and gave her a quizzical look.

"Terry," she grinned. "I sucked his fat cock. Can you taste his cum? I saved some for you!" She whispered as one of the neighbor women walked around us into the bathroom. I think I heard a snide comment as she passed, but it was under her breath.

"I thought you were going to fuck him?"

She pulled her head back, her arms still over my shoulders. "I am," she assured me, "but I want him to last longer, so I get a nice long fuck," she hissed quietly, "and I get to really torment Mary!"

"Wish I could watch," I said, as we separated and headed back to the main room.

"But you'll be busy," she confirmed. She pulled my ear to her mouth and whispered hotly. "You'll be shoving that beautiful cock into Janice!" She looked at her watch. "Five minutes. You better get going." I kissed her, a little peck, and smacked her ass playfully. She scooted away and disappeared into the crowd.

I made my way down the hallway to the guest bedroom; Trisha and I had scoped it out early in the evening. The door was closed and I glanced up and down the hallway before opening it. Janice sat in the edge of the bed, nervously playing with her fingers, backlit by a single lamp.

"Janice," I said.

"Hello, Troy," she replied meekly.

"Why are you still dressed?" I accused, putting her off balance.

"I - I wasn't sure..." She trailed off.

"You weren't sure you wanted my cock? Or you weren't sure I'd show up?"

"Th- the second. That you'd show up," she murmured.

"So you want my cock?"

Her eyes lowered. "Yes."

"Where? Show me where you want it."

She tightened her lips and froze a second, and then her fingers moved down her thighs to the hem of her skirt. She shifted her weight a little as she pulled it to her waist, slipping the back up from under her butt. Just to make her more uncomfortable, I looked directly into her eyes as she exposed her thighs and crotch. I waited, staring, until her legs parted. She was biting her bottom lip, and her cheeks glowed red.

I looked between her legs. She wore no panties, and her pussy was shaved. "In your cunt, Janice? You want my hard cock in your cunt?" I opened my belt and pants and pulled the zipper down. "The same cunt you let Trisha lick, you slut?" I pushed my pants down, then my boxer briefs, and my semi-erection flopped out, filling and rising.

She sucked breath through her teeth. "Yes," she hissed.

"Did you like her mouth? Did it feel good?" I grinned at her, and stroked my shaft slowly, showing her the full eight. "She liked it. Do you want to lick her pussy, too?" Her eyelids fluttered, but she didn't answer. I stepped towards her, dropping my pants to my ankles and stepping out of them, removing my shirt. "If I shove my hard cock inside you and fuck you good, make you cum on my cock," I said, looking down at her, "will you lick Trisha's cunt?"

"Yes-s-s" she gasped, and fell back on her elbows, pulling her feet to the edge of the bed, her knees up and parted. "Just fuck me, please!"

"With pleasure," I told her, and stepped between her legs. With one hand I rubbed my cockhead on her labia, watching them part and open, welcoming me. I moved it to the top of her slit where her swollen bud was pushing out from under its hood. She inhaled sharply as I made contact. I rubbed my pre-cum on her clit and her head fell back. I pushed it down to her opening and held it there, feeling the heat and moisture emanating from her depths. I waited.

"I'm going to watch you," I told her, pressing the head in to fit inside her opening. "I want to watch you lick my wife's cunt, you slut!" and on the last word I pushed the full length inside her. She let out a loud moan, and I leaned over her to clamp my hand across her mouth. "Quiet!" I said, and she looked up at me with panicked eyes. "You want everyone to know you're in here getting fucked? You want your husband to find out?" Her eyes were wide as I began sliding in and out, and she shook her head under my hand. I released her mouth and her lips were tight. I pushed all the way inside her, hard, and she blew out a silent breath.

"You like that, Janice?" I asked her. "You like my big cock pushing all the way inside you?" She nodded, teeth clenched, lower lip hanging a little, and breathed heavily. "Did Trisha tell you how good it would feel? Did she get you all hot for my cock, make you want it?" I loved this part, making them confess their desires. It was cruel, but it gave them the opportunity to voice their desires, to not hide from themselves. Trisha was great at turning them for me, and I didn't disappoint. My cock was long, and fat, and made her squirm under me as I fucked her. "Did she convince you to want my cock in your slutty cunt while your husband is in the other room?

"Yes!" she spat. "Yess, fuck me with your beautiful fat cock! Fuck me better than Frank! Oh, fuck me!" That was what I wanted to hear, and my body reacted like I was shot out of a cannon, slamming her hard; I went in all the way on the first stroke and immediately began long, full strokes, pummeling her hole.

To her credit she didn't scream as I hit bottom, but the tendons in her neck distended and she pulled a pillow over her own face. I heard her muffled moan as her body tensed from the initial impact, then watched her hand lose its grip as her hips began thrusting back at me. The pillow slipped from her face, and her eyes were wide and glassy, focused on the ceiling. I slipped a hand behind her head and angled it so she faced me. She closed her eyes, and I stopped thrusting until they opened.

"Wha- why did- what are-"

"Look at me when I fuck you, Janice. You wanted my cock; I want you to watch me fuck you." Like Trisha, making Mary lick her cunt while she fucked Terry, we both got off not only on seducing, but making them face it, admit their pleasure. Some kind of dominance thing, I guess. Feeds the libido. "Look at my face. You see me?"

"Y- yes," she stammered, her mouth hanging open, and I started long, slow strokes into her again, and she groaned.

"Good girl. Take my cock," I hissed at her. "Take it in your hungry wet cunt. Look at yourself." I pulled her head down until her chin was in her chest and slipped the other hand under her ass, curling her body up into itself. "Look at your cunt taking my cock." I looked, too. Her lips were stretched wide around my wet shaft, and it glistened with her juices as it slipped in and out of her. Fucking hot. "You like that, Janice? You like seeing my cock fucking you?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," she cooed softly, "yeah, fuck me good, Troy, fuck your cock in my pussy!"

I released her and she settled back, my ego fully stoked, and I gripped her thighs, held them to my chest, lifting her pelvis up so I could sink fully into her. She groaned softly as I grunted, feeling the tight sheath of her cunt squeezing me as I entered and withdrew. I pressed fully inside and ground my hips against her, feeling her pubic mound pressing into mine, grinding on her clit. She gasped, and began to tremble with the beginning of an orgasm. Damn, I love watching a woman lose herself in climax!

I began alternating full strokes and grinding against her until I sensed her getting really close, then pounded her, hard and full, grunting as I smashed our wet parts together. She panted, then stopped breathing, her eyes open and glazed, and I felt her legs tense against me. She started to tremble, and shake, and then clamped her hand over her own mouth, muffling her scream as her cunt exploded, squirting a clear liquid out of her. She started thrashing, and her squirt ignited my own climax, crashing through me like a sudden thunderstorm. I felt my own legs tremble as my balls clenched and my semen blasted through my cock, filling her cunt with my hot cream. Her orgasm stopped receding immediately and reignited, and she came again as I filled her with my hot cum.

Spent, I left my cock inside her and rolled her to the side, laying on the bed next to her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I listened to her breathing in my ear as we came down. I stroked her hair until I felt her stir. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"I'd better go," she said. "Frank doesn't know where I am." She smirked. "I guess you don't have that problem." She pecked me on the lips and extracted herself from me. She stood, and cum dripped from her onto the carpet.

"That's gonna be hard to hide," I teased.

"Fuck," she said, and bit her lip thoughtfully. Then her eyes narrowed and she picked up her panties where they had fallen. She balled them up and looked at me as she lifted her leg, placing her foot on the bed, knee to the side. I watched as she stuffed the balled garment into her cunt.

"Okay, that's different," I grinned. "Might be hard to explain later," I jested.

"I'll think of something," she quipped, and finished straightening her clothes, looking when she was done as though nothing had occurred. She smiled again, and leaned down to kiss me as I pulled my pants on.

"Good fuck, Janice?"

"Excellent fuck, Troy," she answered, "but I suspect you already knew that." She straightened up. "That's one hell of a cock you've got there, and you know how to use it." She looked at me thoughtfully, then shook her head in disbelief. "Tell Trisha I said thanks."

"Anytime," I waved. "I enjoyed the hell out of it."

"Maybe..." She said, and blew me a kiss and slipped out the door. I finished dressing and went hunting for Trisha. Knowing her, she might not be finished yet. She'd said she was going to use the master bedroom, the slut, and I bee-lined down the hallway until I found the door, checked to make sure no one was around, and slipped inside. They were dressing.

"Have fun?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah," Trisha answered. "We all did, didn't we," she added, looking at the married couple. Terry grinned proudly and nodded. Mary lowered her head. "Terry fucked me good, baby. Almost as good as you. And Mary!" She approached the other woman and put her fingers under her chin, showing her blushing face. "Tell Troy what you did, sweetie. Don't be shy."

Mary blinked rapidly and took a deep breath. "I licked the cum out of-" she glanced nervously at her husband, then gritted her teeth and jutted her chin. "Out of her cunt," she stated defiantly. "I sucked Terry's cum from her cunt!" she repeated.

"Good girl, that's it; be proud of yourself," she said, stroking the other woman's hair. "You should have seen her, Troy. Slow to start, but once she got going, she was quite the slut for me, weren't you, Mary?"

"Y- yes," she stammered. "I'm your slut, Trisha,"

"Fucking incredible," I gaped with admiration. Trisha could turn anyone once she set her mind to it, and she'd had little quiet Mary in her sights for months. The woman never stood a chance. "Next time maybe you can suck my cum out, huh, Mary?"

Terry blanched, and Mary flushed redder, but she held her head up. "Yes, I think I'd like that," she said quietly. I heard a derisive snort from Terry and looked at Trisha. She glared at him. The amused sneer on his face withered under her gaze as she approached him.

"Is something funny, Terry?" she asked him.

"Uh, n- no," he stammered, "Miss Trisha," he added, lowering his eyes.

"Be careful, young cock," she warned, and faced him a few steps away. "You see this," she said, parting her feet slightly and cupping herself between her legs. "This is your Mistress," she told him, emphasizing her sex with a tug of her hand and a small thrust of her hips. "You live for this, now, understand? You and your pretty Mary, you live for this cunt." Terry nodded silently. "Don't you forget it, or next time it might be you sucking my husband's cum out!" He nodded silently again, and I was astounded at the completeness of her conquest; like so many others before, she had them in her thrall. "Good," she added, then stepped to Mary. She kissed her, deep and wet, and I watched as the other woman trembled in her arms. Trisha broke the kiss and whispered something in the woman's ear. Mary smiled, but her eyes flickered and she swooned. Trisha smiled back at her and released her, then motioned dismissively for them to rejoin the party. They left, silent and changed.

There was no sense of urgency for us to leave. Our hosts, a little over a year ago, had been the ones leaving the bedroom as new conquests. I imagined that at some time in the future Mary and Terry would host a party in their own house, and Trisha and I would ensnare new subjects. Most of the rest of the guests were oblivious, of course, except for the lucky few we had seduced in the past.

"So," I asked, "it was good?"

She stepped into my arms and wrapped hers around my waist. "Delightful," she sneered. "Oh, God, they were easy, and so eager. You should have seen her, Troy, eating cunt like she was born to it!" She kissed me, and I tasted pussy.

"Seems like you tasted some of your own!"

"Well, I WAS born to it!" she jibed. "I made her beg me, first, the slut!" she added with an evil grin.

"What was that you said to her there, at the end?"

She grinned at me, pressing her hips into mine, and chortled. "I told her that if her husband didn't behave I would make him suck your cock!" I laughed with her. "How was Janice?"

"Outstanding," I told her, "hungry for cock, dutifully obedient, and wonderfully appreciative," I told her. "You did a masterful job on her. She told me to tell you 'thanks'. Did you know she squirts?"

"Oh, my God, no!" she exclaimed. "Oh, we should have her over..."

"She sprayed right up my chest, like a fountain!"

"We could do her together. Oh! We should make her give herself a facial!" She hugged me, tightly, and we kissed again.

On the way out the door, I told her about Janice shoving her panties up her cunt to prevent dripping. "Really?" she asked, liking her arm in mine, and strolling casually, just another married couple enjoying ourselves at a party, talking quietly. "I'm gonna go find her and take them out," she hissed diabolically, "and stuff them in her mouth!"

Life is good, no doubt. We rejoined the party, giving a slight nod to our host and hostess as we mingled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Party Planners

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds