• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 50 Shades of the Grey Mouse Ch. 01

50 Shades of the Grey Mouse Ch. 01

The orange torchlight flickered as the inn door momentarily opened and then closed once more, the cold air reminding me of the skimpy outfit I was wearing. "Show as much skin as you can, keep them occupied for as long as you can," Mordern had said. I was doing my best but my money was running out fast, Boss Hrarg and his crew were better card players than I'd bargained for.

I arched my back slightly and pushed my ample chest out further, trying to distract the men from their cards as they were dealt. Mordern had always insisted that I wasn't your average thief, telling me more than once that I had the body and looks of an expensive whore, but thankfully, I also had an uncanny stealth that had rescued me from a life on my back and ensured one half of my nickname 'The Grey Mouse'.

Why Grey? Because of the single lock of silver that shot through my otherwise jet black hair.

At nineteen, I'd already been thieving for a living for twelve years and had a very good reputation in my home town of Rankvale. Right now though, I wasn't sure if a life on my back wasn't preferable to the outcome of tonight's shenanigans if I didn't start winning soon.

I wanted to see my next birthday.

I was down to my last gold piece, but I struggled to keep a straight face as I looked at the exceptional hand I was holding, there was only one better and I'd never seen it before in over ten years of playing Devil's Maiden. I glanced at Boss Hrarg's face and stifled a shudder, he was probably the ugliest man I'd ever seen, fat, greasy, bald, with two rows of uneven browny yellow teeth, he really had nothing going for him.

I noticed his trademark nervous tic, he noticed I'd noticed and tried to hide it, but it was too late, I threw caution to the wind and went all in.

The other men cursed and threw their cards down in disgust. Grinning, I laid my cards down and reached for the pile of money. But I stopped short by a dagger thrust into the table between my outstretched fingers. The whole room fell silent, everybody froze, then the silence was broken by a low, greasy cackle.

Boss Hrarg laid his cards down, a Royal straight with aces top.

The first one I'd ever seen.

"That'll be mine girl," the fat man cackled as he raked the pile of coins towards him. "You're all out and by my reckonin' you still owe me."

We both knew it and by rights I should be dead, these weren't the kind of people you owed money and against my better judgement I'd left my weapons at home.

"I can get some more..." I began to stand but the Boss interrupted me.

"No, no, no girl," the old man shook his head and took a strong grip on my wrist pulling me back into my seat. "We play, you can win it back."

"But I've got nothing to bet with," I replied unable to hide the rising panic in my voice.

The old man laughed quietly, "Course you do girl, course you do," and pulled my hand towards him.

The other men began to snigger when they saw their boss pulling my hand under the table and into his crotch. My hand was placed firmly on the bulge in his greasy pants, my first instinct was to pull back but then I remembered why I was here and the fact that, if I didn't play along, I would probably be found face down floating in the river tomorrow morning.

"That's it girl," Boss Hrarg chuckled as I began gently massaging his cock through the material, "And now give the boys something to look at."

I reddened as I reached for the ties on my bodice, untied them and let the material drop. I averted my eyes as the men hissed and swore at the sight of my naked breasts. I silently cursed the cold draught from moments before that had hardened my nipples, but the Boss saw a different reason for my apparent state of my arousal.

"You see boys, I told you the little slut wasn't really here for the cards."

At this I started and again the Boss misread me, lucky for me.

"See boys, she's here for some fun," then laughing he turned to me and ran his tongue slowly up my bare arm, "...aren't you girl?"

I couldn't see any other way out of the situation so just played along until I could think of something. I nodded and blushed, looking down I mumbled, "But I do like to play cards."

The men roared with laughter, some banging on the table while the Boss appraised my naked chest.

"Then let's play...cards," he laughed and took a swig from his tankard, "that's a nice big pair of titties you have there girl, worth a silver piece from each of my men I'd say."

There was a loud a bawdy chorus of agreement from the men as they tossed coins across the table towards me.

"Th...thank you," I stuttered, trying not to overplay the shy girl too much and trying desperately to repress the darker side of my nature that always crept to the fore in these situations, the one that lived for the thrill of being forced into a corner and taken against my will.

Again and again and again...

"Can you play with one hand girl?" the old man snapped me out of it.

I just nodded, the whole time I'd been rubbing his cock through his pants and by now I could feel it was like an iron bar.

"Good girl," he grinned, flashing those rotten teeth as he unbuckled his pants. His hot hard cock sprang out, right into my waiting hand. I couldn't help but gasp slightly at the thickness of his meat and the old man chuckled at my reaction.

"Play your cards right tonight girl and you'll be feeling just how thick it is."

The men roared again as I began gently stroking the old man's cock, his rubbery foreskin rolling back and to across his purple bell, the back of my hand rubbing deliciously against the coarse hair that covered his huge overhanging gut.

I felt a dampness between my thighs and knew now there was no going back.

Boss Hrarg sighed and began dealing the pack as I wanked him. "Now you've got the advantage girl, there's no way any of us can concentrate properly, so let's see what you can do."

He was right, to a point. I won back three gold pieces in under twenty minutes and things were looking good, but that's where it ended.

The old man grunted in frustration and slapped my hand away from his cock, "Time to clear you out again girl, after all, you came for the fun not the cards right?"

I swallowed and nodded not wanting to give the game away, after all Mordern still needed at least three more hours and the men around the table were getting restless, looking at me with hungry eyes.

The next three hands went badly for me and I was soon down to my last coin, I took a deep breath and threw it away, throwing down what I knew was a good hand.

To my surprise the Boss broke the house rules and turned my cards over.

"See boys? The little slut's trying to lose!"

The men broke into gales of laughter.

"Alright girl, you get your way, we can have some fun and play some cards...you're out, now get under the table!" with that he pushed me bodily off my chair and shoved me under the thick set wooden table.

I knew what was coming, I could see the men hurrying to undo their pants. My heart sank but my mouth began to water at the sight of all those stiff cocks.

"Me first," Boss Hrarg growled and I turned to face him.

I looked at his filthy cock and huge hairy balls and swallowed hard, "This is it girl, you've been waiting for this all night, now get to it!" the Boss cackled, shuffled his chair forward and picked up his cards.

The game went on and I knew I needed to act fast, again I could see no way out and that was the final straw, my dark side had won. I felt a desperate burning in the pit of my stomach as I took the old man's stiff cock in my hand and leant forward, my mouth open.

The sweaty smell emanating from his crotch nearly choked me, closing my eyes I held my breath and swallowed his filthy cock in one go. I heard the fat slob sigh contentedly, still playing his hand as my head bobbed in his lap. I felt my nipples stiffen again as the depravity of the situation began to take effect on my body and I found myself running my tongue around his dirty cock head as I wanked the Boss into my mouth.

"Dirty young slut," he laughed and bucked his hips into my face, causing me to gag as his meat hit the back of my throat.

I couldn't help myself now, quickening the pace and sucking harder as his hips began to jerk rhythmically off his seat.

"Yes," he growled, "yes." He was going to cum soon and I wanted it, just like the slut he'd said I was.

My stomach churned as I felt the old man's cock twitch, I wanted it so badly now, then it pulsed and he fired the first rope of his hot, salty spunk into my mouth. I moaned breathily through my nose as I swallowed hungrily, sucking and sucking at the old man's cock. Suddenly he gripped my hair in his free hand and pulled my mouth off his spurting cock with a pop and I gasped as I felt stream after stream of his thick cum spray my flushed face.

"How do you like that whore?" the Boss growled as he continued to empty his balls in my face, I just whimpered, I didn't want it to end, I was revelling in the sweaty stench of his crotch, tonguing the overspill of his seed and lapping it into my hungry mouth.

And then it was over, I was pushed away harshly and, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand, found another dirty cock thrust towards my face.

Almost an hour later, the last cock had spurted, my face was caked in sperm, my eyes glued together and my hair matted to my face. I wiped my eyes enough so that I could see and smiled as through the blur I saw that Boss Hrarg's cock was hard again, the fucking was about to begin.

I was roughly pulled out from under the table, wondering whether they'd just throw me over the table top or if they'd take turns with me on the filthy pallet in the corner. But instead my head was jerked back by the hair and my eyes widened when I looked into the laughing face of my mentor.

"I've always wanted to spunk on that pretty young face of yours Sarah," Mordren laughed cruelly.

"Wh...what...you?" I could barely speak, he was supposed to be in Boss Hrarg's warehouse.

The Boss laughed at my obvious confusion and anger, "Never trust a thief girl."

Now I was thrust forward over the table, face first, tankards upset and mead spilled across the table top.

I felt rough hands at my waist as my remaining clothes were torn from my young body and then my feet were kicked apart as I felt the old man's thick cock pressing against my cunt lips.

"I've paid good money for this girl," he grunted as he forced his cock inside me, "So I'm going to take my time and enjoy it."

I gasped as he rammed his meat up me hard, his fat belly coming to rest on my back, then cold, sharp steel at my cheek, "Now...tell the Boss how much you want it girl and I'll make sure you enjoy it too."

I swallowed hard and let my body relax into his. Gently grinding my backside into his crotch I begged him just the way he wanted and by now I was only half sure I didn't mean it.

"Please," I breathed, "Please fuck me, I want it, I want you, please...Oh!" I squealed as the old man began to pump me from behind.

The table squeaked and groaned rhythmically as he fucked me, I reached for the table edges and held on tight. My hips bucked and I ground my pelvis into the hard wood, desperate to cum and feeling my orgasm approaching rapidly.

Now I really did want it, all my shame and anger evaporated as the old man's deliciously thick cock ploughed my young cunt. We grunted and panted and rutted like animals in front of his men, I begged him to fuck me harder and he did, I'd never had a fucking like it, not even the many times I'd been dragged into the dark alleyways of Rankvale and been taken, unwilling, over and over again.

My attention was snapped back to the moment when I felt Boss Hrarg ramming into me even harder, lifting me off my feet and making me yell with pleasure. Then he held himself deep inside me, his cock twitching and pulsing as he seeded my well stretched hole.

"Th...thank you," I whispered as I felt his softening cock drop from between my spunk smeared cunt lips, leaving me suddenly empty. But he was quickly replaced by another and I sighed with delight as I felt his length slip inside me.

"No! I'm next," snarled Mordern and my new lover was quickly removed. "And I want her face up, I want her to see who's fucking her."

I was roughly rolled over and looked into the gloating face of my mentor. The Boss and his men had paid for this, I had no problem with them and I'd enjoy it too. But Mordern, he'd pay in a very different way.

I kept my face expressionless as he fucked me, willing myself not to cum. It didn't work, but he got the message, he had me more than once that night and each time he came inside me I didn't make a sound.

The Boss and his men were a different matter though, climbing astride the old man's huge belly, I smiled as I looked into his eyes and sank onto his thick cock then sighed with pleasure as I felt another cock sliding into my spunk-slick backside.

I decided the card game with Boss Hrarg should become a weekly event.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 50 Shades of the Grey Mouse Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds