• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Change in Lifestyle Vol. 01

A Change in Lifestyle Vol. 01

When I turned 18, I thought I had life pretty well figured out. I was doing well in my last year of high school, had a pretty great girlfriend and life around home was rather low key and easy going. Most of my friend's parents were getting divorced, or being hounded by them to "get their life together". I sympathized with them, but couldn't relate to the drama that was complicating their state of mind and well being. I actually got a long with my parents, which most of my friends envied and which I was extremely thankful for, seeing how bad it could get when you didn't.

My Mom, Elisabeth, is an Artist. Some might say she's "hippyish" but I know her to be both laid back and assertive. She's actually quite a balanced personality, keeping me in line when I need it but always being there for me to support me in anything I do. Given her line of work, she was always home when I was growing up, and I know that helped us form the bond we have as not only Mother and Son, but as friends.

Dad on the other hand, is a bit uptight. A true conservative, he's always been very tight with money, even though I know for a fact he's making somewhere in the neighbourhood of a million dollars a year as a Sports Agent. Unlike Mom, he was rarely around while I was younger, but that never stopped me from idolizing him, doing everything I could to be like him. He had given me his own name after all, Jacob.

Between the two of them they provided everything I, or any of my siblings, ever needed or wanted. I was extremely proud to be their only son, having watched my two older sisters grow up and move out a few years ago. Although it was a big change at first, it turned out to be a blessing, with me getting the whole basement level of the house completely to myself! Sure, I missed Rachel and Leah a lot, but it was actually kind of nice not to be constantly tormented and teased by them, even if it was intended affectionately.

I had my birthday party at the house, inviting a bunch of my friends over to use our pool and hot tub. Eventually we all ended up inside, drinking a bit too much and starting to pair off for make out sessions. Naturally I took Tara, my girlfriend, to my room towards the end of the night. Almost everyone had gone home and the rest were either passed out or tangled up with a girlfriend or boyfriend of their own.

We stumbled through the door, kissing and rubbing up on each other, with me falling backwards onto the bed, Tara landing on my chest, laughing hysterically.

"Mmm, what's so funny huh?" I ask her, slurring my words a bit.

"Ohh nothing!" she giggles.

I kissed her hard and put my arms around her, rolling a bit to put her on her back, kissing her neck as she continued to laugh.

"Ok, what the hell is so damn funny?" I smile down at her.

She scrunches her nose and squeezes her eyes shut, trying to compose herself. Shaking her head from side to side, completely lost in a fit of laughter.

"Come on, tell me!!" I bug her again this time pinching her gently on the arm.

"Alright! Alright! Geeeeez." She wipes the tears coming down her face and sits up against the head of the bed.

I take the opportunity to take off my hoody and kick my shoes off into my closet across the room.

"So... I kind of saw something when I went to the bathroom earlier..."

"Oh?" My mind immediately thinking about our friends and what they might have done.

"Ya... " She giggles again, and then quickly shakes it off.

"Well, out with it. Did Jeff break something again? ... Were Kate and Joe hooking up again in the laundry room?" I laughed.

"Nope.. but there was definitely some hooking up going on.. just not in the laundry room, and not by Kate and Joe..."

"Well who then?" I ask curiously, making my way to the bed.

"Umm.. err.. Your parents."

"Mom and Dad? What are you talking about?"

I sit down beside Tara and she rolls on top of me, putting her face into my chest laughing again hysterically.

"They were out in the hot tub.. I think they thought everyone had gone home because we were all being so quiet.. They were... Naked!"

She starts to giggle uncontrollably again, lifting her legs up to her stomach and rolling back and forth on the bed.

"I don't see what's so funny.." I laugh a bit with her.

"Well, I pretty much saw everything.. And then some!"

"You stayed to watch them?! You little perv!" I tease her.

"Heyyyy, your Mom's pretty hot for her age.. and your Dad.. well, let's just say it explained how you got this.." She said, grabbing my crotch and squeezing.

"Geez Tara, I knew you were freaky but damn." I smile into her eyes.

"Oh shut up, I know you think your Mom's sexy.. I've seen you take peeks at her when you think no one's looking!"

I'm speechless, swallowing hard with a blank look on my face. Tara just continues to giggle and unzip my jeans, lifting my shirt a little to get at the button.

"When your Mom got in, I thought maybe they'd just make out for a bit or something.. but your Dad just sat up on the side and started stroking, watching her.." she says as she pulls my jeans off and throws them aside.

"I can't believe you're talking about this while your taking my pants off." I say in shock.

"Well, I can put them back on if you want?" she smiles.

"No, no.. " I say, putting her hands back on my stomach.

"Mmm I didn't think so.." her hands rubbing over my increasingly hard cock beneath my boxers as she continues her story.

"Your Mom comes over and stands up, god she's got great tits.. I really hope mine look like that when I'm her age.. I didn't think she was going to but she just started sucking your Dad off while he sat there... Mmm Jake it was so hot, I couldn't believe it. I didn't know they had it in them to skinny dip and have sex out in the open like that! They've always seemed so conservative."

As she finishes her sentence she immediately devours my whole cock, now hard as ever, poking through the hole of my shorts. My head starts spinning even faster, thinking about what my girlfriend was telling me and doing to me at the same time.

"Mmm she deep throated him just like that." she said while jerking my cock and looking up at me.

"Fuck babe, this is so intense.." I try to catch my breath.

"Mmm I know baby, it was so hot, I couldn't help myself.. I had to cum right there.. I rubbed my clit until I came so hard watching them.."

Her head went back to my cock, taking it all in her throat again, sucking and licking it all over, over and over again. She was always good at giving head, but this was something else. This was passion like I'd never seen or felt before from her.

"Fuck babe, I'm gunna cum so hard if you keep this up.."

"Good, I want you to cum all over my face like your Dad did on your Mom's.. God I never thought I'd say that.."

That was enough to send me over the edge, hearing her talk so dirty wasn't like her at all, I couldn't take it.

"Ah.. Ahhh.. Tara I'm gunna cum babe, fuck, I'm gunna cum so hard.."

She takes the head of my cock out of her mouth and starts to jerk me off, pointing the tip at her face and closing her eyes.

"Yes, cum on my face baby, cum all over your Mommy's face!! Give Mommy your big load! Mmmm."

I lost all control and busted the biggest load of cum I'd ever seen, almost completely covering her face. She took it pretty well, the first blast making her jump a bit, landing on her cheek.. Getting more comfortable after the second, third, forth and fifth.. coating her soft skin. She rubs the throbbing head of my cock all over her face, smearing the cum, sucking the head gently one last time and smiling satisfied.

"Mmmm Happy Birthday baby!"

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Change in Lifestyle Vol. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds