• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Let's Have a Threesome

Let's Have a Threesome

It is a cold and blustery day and it is snowing out. I decide to call my friend Jayne and my friend Mark. They come over and we decide to watch a movie and have drinks. We put the movie in and start to watch it. About an hour later, we are all pretty drunk and feeling good. We start talking about things and we decide that we want to all get together and have a threesome. We all take each other clothes off slowly enjoying each others bodies, looking and dreaming of playing together.

Mark decides he will give me a massage. I lay face down on the floor. He rubs my hands with warm oil. Starting gently on my neck, shoulders, and arms, he begins to loosen my tight muscles. Applying more pressure, Mark can feel my body relaxing as his fingers slowly drift down my back.

Concentrating on my lower back and sides, Mark applies the oil directly on my body. My sighs tells him that I am relaxed and enjoying his strong hands running up and down my spine. Mark moves to my legs and begins with long strokes from my ankles up to my thighs. Pouring more warm oil on my buttocks, he presses his fingers even harder, as his hands explore from side to side. I moan slightly and my breathing quickens.

Mark turns me over on my back. He begins to work on my neck, shoulders and arms. He drips the oil on my chest and starts to rub my breasts. First gently, then with more force. I moan as he continues to discover more of my body. Mark's hands move down to my torso and sides. He repositions me and begins to lick my feet and toes, I squeal as he rubs my feet. Putting more oil on his hands, he strokes my legs. Up and down with long, slow strokes until he nudges my legs further apart. His fingers dance along my inner thighs and touch barely my bald pussy.

My breathing is heavy as his fingers play with my clitoris. I raise my head, nod and smile to let him know that he must not stop. I lower my head and close my eyes, his hand grabs one breast and begins to twist my nipple. I squeal and squirm slightly while his other hand rubs my sweet spot harder.

Mark kisses my lips gently then with more vigor. My tongue reaches for his while he continues to massage my breasts and clitoris. His hands rub my pussy. His fingers feel amazing as he is rubbing my clitoris and he slowly starts fingering me. I start to moan and feel my pussy getting so wet. He is fingering me so fast and rubbing my clitoris and I just can't take it and squirt over his hands.

I want to pleasure Mark, I want to suck his cock. I slowly massage and caress his balls, they are so warm and fleshy. I begin to lightly squeeze them. His pre-cum is glistening on the top of his cock. His balls are drooping and are very heavy as his cum is building. I slowly begin to rub his shaft to his head, moving his flesh with each stroke. First very slow and then very fast.

His 8 inch cock is so hard and thick now. I start to trace his outline of his beautiful cock with my tongue. I slowly begin to suck his cock, his cum tastes like a salty candy, so delicious. I glide his cock into my hungry mouth, inch by inch. Taking him deeper and deeper into my throat. I am nose pressed against his stomach swallowing his cock. He begins to spray his hot cum down my throat. Mark is moaning and very satisfied.

Jayne and I decide we will play with each other. We begin to kiss each other, deep passionate kisses, exploring each others mouths. We then begin to embrace and play with each others breasts, her mouth is on my nipples, slowly sucking and twirling them and I do the same to her.

We lay 69 and begin to explore each others pussies. Our fingers are fingering each others pussy and then we start to lick slow licks and then fast licks. Our tongues are darting in each others pussies, we are fingering each other. We both begin to moan and we start to tongue fuck each other. We both start to cum in each others mouths. We are both grinding are pussies into the others face and we are fingering each other and the cum is pouring out of our cunt's. Jayne and I are lapping each other juices as we are cumming. We both are moaning and then we just embrace, holding each other and kissing deeply and passionately.

Mark then lays down and I straddle him and begin to glide his cock into my wet pussy. Jayne is sitting on Mark's face as he is eating her pussy and playing with my breasts as I am fucking Mark's very hard cock. I am rocking my cunt over his cock over and over again. I am arched back and really riding him. Mark is tongue fucking Jayne and she is moaning and really grinding on his face.

We we will fuck doggie style, Mark enters my dripping cunt and grabs my ass and nice deep thrusts into my dripping pussy. Jayne is licking my cunt and Mark's cock as he is fucking me. I am screaming and moaning as he takes his cock all the way out and then jams it into my sweet pussy. I am screaming to Mark to fuck me harder and faster. His cock feels amazing in my wet pussy. He is grabbing my hair with each hard thrust. We are fucking like wild animals moaning and grunting with each thrust. The room smells like sex.

Mark wants to fuck my ass, Jayne lubes it up and Mark enters me slowly into my tight asshole. Feels a little tight as he goes and a little uncomfortable, but then once it is in it feels so good. He is grabbing my ass and really thrusting and I am screaming.

Jayne is eating my pussy and fingering me. Her tongue is darting faster and faster like a small dick fucking me. Mark is fucking my ass so fast and deep. I am pulling on my nipples as Mark is fucking me and Jayne is fingering me and eating my pussy. I can't take it and I start to cum and Jayne is feverishly lapping my juices.

Then it is Jayne's turn. Jayne get's on all 4's. I help to lube Jayne's ass and Mark slowly and gently guides his cock into Jayne's tight asshole. She moans with delight as Mark is fucking her. I then start to finger Jayne, she is so wet and then I start licking her and finger fucking her as Mark is thrusting deeper and deeper into her ass. Jayne's pussy is so wet. She is creaming on my hand. I then feed my cum laden fingers in both Jayne and Mark's mouth's. They both are sucking my fingers enjoying Jayne's sweet cum. Mark can't stand it anymore and shoots his hot cum in Jayne's ass.

We both kneel down and start licking Mark's cock clean. Tasting each others cum that is dripping off of Mark's sexy cock. We each take turns sucking his cocking and licking off the tasty cum that is all over it.

We are all exhausted after our amazing threesome. We are not sure if we will ever talk about this again, but we all had an amazing time sharing each others bodies and making each other cum. We all get dressed and just continue watching the movie that was playing in the background.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Let's Have a Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds