• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Dish Best Served Cold

A Dish Best Served Cold

Erica sat down in front of the mirror and took a close look at her face. Looking back at her was a twenty-nine year old woman with short reddish brown hair, green eyes and careworn features.

She sighed.

It wasn't always like this...

The other occupant, a thin, Japanese male in a rumpled grey suit looked at her, stroked his greying mustache.

"You don't have to go through with this you know. We have sufficient to prove infidelity and get the prenup tossed in just about any court in Japan."

"I know." she replied "It's...it's just...I have to do this."

"I understand. I'll leave you to it then." And with that he stepped out of the room.

With familiarity gained after weeks of secret practice, Erica opened up and laid out the makeup kit that was sitting on the table: brushes and sponges, pencils, tubes of makeup, a wig of natural, shoulder length, coppery red hair with black roots, her coloured contacts and some bits and pieces of rubber. With swift, deft movements she began. First, she inserted her dark black contact lenses, pulled her hair back and pinned it under a wig cap then, she used a small aerosol inhaler spray, coughed, inhaled-"Aaah!" Tested her voice and repeated the action twice more, until she was satisfied with the results. Her voice was now deeper, huskier, the sort of voice that comes from too much alcohol and too many cigarettes.

Careful application of a snubbed nose prosthetic, some gelatin bags under her eyes and a thin layer of latex to mask over her eyebrows added years to her face. Slightly discoloured tooth caps fitted over her front teeth and some thin, sponge pads that fitted in her mouth changed her appearance even more.

The basics finished, she applied a layer of heavy, sallow coloured makeup. As she applied eyeliner, false eyelashes, mascara, blush and lipstick an attractive looking Asian woman, late forties in age gradually took her place. The transformation continued apace as she slipped into her costume for the night: a padded, black corset with black fur trim, black stockings, a dark patterned leopard print dress of crushed velvet with a slit up one side and matching elbow length, fingerless gauntlets. Long, false fingernails, painted a coppery black and her wig completed the transformation.

A last look in the mirror, some minor adjustments to her makeup and accessories and Miki, was ready. She slipped on a pair of expensive looking black high heel shoes, a stylish black jacket and stepped out of the room.

"Ok, here's the setup. This choker has a small mini camera with limited range. It will download to my keitai as long as I'm within 100 meters."

He continued "The clasp on your bag has an audio pickup as does this brooch."

"The target, your husband, has some well defined habits. Tonight he'll arrive at this bar shortly after 8pm" passed her a flyer "and with some luck will pick you up."

"Don't worry, we'll be there to back you up if something goes wrong." He motioned to his assistant who was dressed in a stylish dark green dress suitable for clubbing.

Continuing on "Once he makes the move, play him along and get him to take you to this lovehotel. I've got an arrangement with the tencho san and we'll be able to monitor whichever room you go to."

He paused, looked at her "Is everything clear? he asked.

"H...hai!" she replied and then with more conviction "Yarimasu!"

He smile and in Japanese replied "Sore dewa Suzuki Miki san, ikimashoka?"

An hour later, Miki was sitting in the bar playing idly with the dregs of her drink when he came in. She watched him and a few of his coworkers order drinks and settle around a table that commanded a good view of the bar.

He looked around at the sparse crowd in the bar, ignored the salarymen singing karaoke and briefly eyed the OL's plotting in the corner and finally, looked at her. She met his gaze for a moment, looked away and looked back in his direction.

He was staring at her.

"Would he recognize Erica?" she thought. "Or was she safe?"

Miki quickly buried any such thoughts and calmly sipped her drink.

From time to time, she cast quick, shy glances in his direction as he drank and joked with his co workers and then decided to take the initiative by walking past him towards the women's washroom.

As she returned to her spot at the bar, the bartender approached her with a drink, the same as she had just finished,

"Compliments of the gentleman sitting over there." he said.

"Take it back to him and tell him to deliver it personally." She replied

Encounter

Entering the bar, he looked around, waved to the bartender and casually made his way over to the usual table. Surveying the scene over a cold beer, he automatically dismissed the salarymen getting noisily pissed and the group of office ladies in the corner.

"I'll hang out her with the crew until nine and then head off to someplace more lively." He thought "No sense spending the entire night talking shop with Matsumoto..."

And then he saw her! A bar hostess or, possibly, a member of a group of ladies out on the town who had struck out on her own, she stood out amongst the background of office wallflowers like a diamond amongst glass. His gaze was drawn back to her time and time again. There was only one thing to do, meet her and win her.

His first attempt was the oldest gambit in the book. Calling the bartender over, he slipped him a few bills, discretely pointed his victim out, then, a sly nod; a wink and the barkeep took his message and a cocktail over. He thought that she wouldn't fall for it but human nature, curiosity and the offer of a free drink won out as always. Bowing to her wishes he took the drink over himself and made his introductions.

Over the next several hours as he plied her with drinks, compliments and verbal repertoire while Miki plotted her strategy. She acted giggly, as if the alcohol was affecting her more than it was. When she got up to go fix her makeup, she stumbled and seemingly by chance, fell in his direction. As she had planned, he reacted by quickly catching her, holding her close for several moments and inquiring if she was okay. She answered his questions with slightly slurred assurances then made her way to the restroom.

In the restroom, Miki checked her makeup, adjusted her wig and accessories and quickly used her inhaler. Her identity once again firmly in place, she walked somewhat shakily back to the table. Upon reaching the table, she claimed not to feel so good and was going outside for some fresh air. Then set the hook by 'innocently' asking if he would like to accompany her.

Behind Closed Doors

Outside the bar, they walked down the busy streets of Roppongi, she clung close to him and encouraged, he directed their steps towards a nearby lovehotel. They hesitated a moment outside the entrance-looked at each other, smiled and entered. Inside, they chose a room, removed the key from the automated dispenser, entered the elevator and rode in silence to the room.

Once inside Miki faced away from him, coyly looked over her shoulder and said "Unzip me."

He slowly pulled down the zipper and let her dress slip down to become a puddle of fabric around her feet.

As she stepped out of the dress he brushed the hair away from the back of her neck and kissed and worked his way to the hollows at the base of her neck and her shoulders. Slowly, teasingly he worked his way up to her right earlobe and turned her around to face him.

Miki slipped his jacket off, undid his tie and deftly worked his pants down around his knees. She pushed him backwards resulted and he fell crosswise across the bed.

Following up on her advantage, she worked her way up his body, kissing, caressing, teasing, bringing him to a fevered arousal. Then sensing the cusp of a pending orgasm, she drew back, teasingly removed her panties and hung them like a flag on his erect staff.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes!" he replied.

"Then.... Use your mouth!" she commanded as she straddled him and presented her vulva.

Eagerly he grasped her cheeks, pulled her close and began probing her secret places. His tongue darted and probed deep into her. He sucked and nibbled on her labia and thrust deep within her. Miki arched her back and pushed his head between her legs.

"Moooore!" she moaned.

Her breath came in short gasps as she came. He quickly shifted position, positioned himself behind her and began thrusting deep within her with long unhurried strokes.

"Oooh! Deeper! Do it!" she cried and bucked in the throes of her passion.

He plunged deeper within her, racheting up the pace! He cruelly grabbed her hips and pounded his cock inside her! Miki writhed like a fish impaled on a stick, she clawed at the linens on the bed and screamed as together they came in one shuddering moment and sprawled exhausted on the bed.

Miki was the first to recover. She sat on the edge of the bed and using a wet tissue wiped up the cum that leaked out of her well used pussy.

He looked at her sideways and slowly traced the contours of her hip with his hand.

It seemed as if she was going to say something but, then she smiled, leant over and kissed him.

He looked at her, chuckled and said

"Ready for round two?"

To which she replied "That would be nice" but was interrupted by a buzzing "I think we are out of time..."

Ten minutes later they were back on the street. Miki turned to him, handed him a card with her name and SMS mail address on it and said "Call me." She smiled and walked away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Dish Best Served Cold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds