• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Rich Bitch

Rich Bitch

I had to work out of town for a few days several times a year and used this time alone to experiment with my longtime fantasy, Cross-dressing. In the last couple of years I have frequently been working in a town where my wife's very rich friend lives and she offered to let me stay with she and her husband. This produced a complication because I was no longer able to spend my evenings a little stoned dressed up in hotel rooms watching porn and fantasizing. They are a great couple though, good fun to spend time with, rich beyond belief (due to a dot com explosion he was standing right in front of) and very generous. I was welcome at their house at all times. Their sons had grown up and left home and most evenings we would go out for dinner or just stay in and watch a movie or TV.

The week in question though, they were both going to be pretty busy. He was out of town all week and she had dinner engagements on two evenings. That meant that having spent Monday evening together, I went to work on Tuesday morning in the clear knowledge that she would not be back until late that evening. I would have all evening to dress up and tease myself. I wouldn't allow myself to cum until she was just about to arrive, I could have two hours of edging myself.

So there was time for some fun after all I thought. Having not planned on this I had nothing to wear, so I stopped in at a shoe shop and bought a pair of size 11 killer heel sandals in a very lurid pink. I found a nice bodice and thong panty set at a chain store and off I went to play.

When I got back to the house I wasted no time getting ready, I showered and dressed in my new things teasing myself all the while. I had no stockings. I would look and feel sexier if I had some. Feeling very daring, I opened the bedroom door and walked through the house to their room. The sound of my heels clicking on the floor was a real turn-on. I stopped by their bedroom door to stroke and tease myself again. When I was hard and desperate, the feeling or orgasm approaching I slowed my hand and tucked myself back into my thong panties, then I opened the bedroom door and took in the surroundings. I loved it, it was a little more feminine than our bedroom at home. I smelled her perfume, sprayed some on my neck.

I went through her drawers looking for stockings but trying different items on as I went. She had some really sexy lingerie and once I found some sheer black holdup stockings and put them on I had a little fashion show, strutting around in front of the full length mirror. I put on some makeup. dug deep in all of her drawers, found some pornographic novels and some toys in a night stand. I found some Viagra too and remembered a story she had told my wife about making her previous husband take some because he wasn't giving her enough sex. I took a Viagra pill and got aroused all over again realizing how much this woman loved sex. I looked for her sexiest dresses and outfits, held them up in front of the mirror, stroking myself, teasing myself again. I was in heaven, her wardrobe was extensive and some of the clothes were really sexy. I'm a small man, but she is smaller still and little I picked out could fit me without either ripping seams or looking absurd, but I did find a cute mini skirt and a stretchy, sexy blouse that covered all of my upper body and with my bodice underneath, made me look like I had boobs. I put on lipstick, fluffed my overlong hair to make it look as feminine as possible and knelt by the bed holding one of the two dildos by the base, sucking and licking it, taking it deep into my mouth. It had a suction cup base so I stuck it to the mirror and positioned it as if it were a real live dick. Then I went to work loving it and slurping on it as if I were a real life slut.

It had been half an hour or so since I took the Viagra and the erection I had was straining at the cloth of my panties. I stroked it lovingly as I sucked the one on the mirror. I was so hard and so close to cumming, it was heavenly. I could hardly bare to stop.

Something in the open draw drew my attention: A tube of lube. I took it out and lubed up the big fake cock. I spread a little lube around my hole and backed up to the mirror. Slowly and gently I eased back onto the big fake cock. it felt wonderful the way it spread me and slowly forced its way into me. I gasped as the head popped in. Paused for a moment then gave a long low moan of desire as the fat shaft slipped deeper as I pushed back onto it. I dared not touch myself as I focused on the big shaft, I was so close to cumming, I had been edging myself for over two hours and this just felt so good. I worked my hips back and forth, thrilling with the sensation. I strained for release in my panties, a wet stain appearing at the end of the outlined thick shaft. I worked my hips on the thick cock buried inside me, trying to get the angle just right. It felt so good and I was so close to cumming there must be a way to get that cock to make me cum without touching myself. I was bent over, my hands on my ankles, my ass bouncing off the mirror, taking the full length of the dildo in my ass, moaning "Yeah, Yeah, fuck me, fuck my pussy." when I heard the garage door below me and froze.

Fear coursed through me. I panicked. I frantically put stuff away as best as I could in her bedroom, thanking the fact that I had been putting things away as I took them off and ran on noisy heels back to my own room where I stripped off the shoes and quickly cleaned off the makeup. I was wiping off lipstick when I heard her call out. "Hallo, You upstairs? I've got something to show you!"

"Yes, I'll be right down." I called back, panting.

I threw on sweat pants and a sweatshirt, relying on their bagginess to cover up my feminine attire, and headed downstairs.

I was in the large lounge when she came down the hallway. She was obviously a little drunk, I wondered idly about how safe she had been driving. She walked up to me, "You look flushed, Sweetie. What have you been up to?!" She said with a grin.

My heart sank, as I realized that the Viagra flush had hit as well as my own guilty embarrassment. "Uh, just working out a little." I answered unconvincingly.

She flopped down on the sofa. "Get me a drink, Sweetie, and come and see what I have here. A bloody Mary for me and something strong for you too."

I went off to get the drinks, a feeling of dread whelling in me. Why was she calling me sweetie and what did she have to show me and why was it important for me to have a strong drink?

Back in the lounge she had the TV and surround sound on and was playing music to it from her phone. "Come sit by me." She patted the sofa beside her.

As I sat down she groaned: "That was the most boring meeting ever. It took three double gins to get through it. Fortunately though, I found some wonderful entertainment on my phone, thanks to you." She grinned playfully, reaching out and stroking my cheek.

Her hand felt obvious and alien on me. This was one of my wife's closest friends. Her hand rested on my shoulder, fingers moving in a gentle caress.

"What, playing solitaire in a board meeting?" I asked, trying to ignore the obvious. Her fingers had rubbed over the straps of my corset and even through the thick fabric of my sweatshirt she must have felt it. Her grin turned to a smirk of satisfaction; she looked like the cat that got the cream.

"Nooo Sweetie, something far more interesting. Look." She was playing on her phone and soon the images came up on the big screen TV.

First it was a picture of the driveway, then the patio at the rear of the house. "We have a fabulous security camera set up. I don't think I've ever told you about it. Look it even records if there's motion. There's you coming home." She said with a giggle as we watched my image as I walked up the driveway to the house. The quality was really good; you could even make out the name on the big pink shoe bag I was carrying. "Pretty bag." She giggled.

I was uneasy. All this giggling was not good, she was either way drunk or she was plotting something.

"The little runts kept stealing from their daddy." She carried on; she detested her two step-sons. "So.... We added a camera inside too!"

The image changed to her bedroom. I froze. My heart pounded in my chest, my stomach felt like it was about to come out through my throat. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I was sweating and I was shivering. I was beginning to stammer an apology when she slapped me.

"SORRY!" She screamed. "You fucking will be when I'm done with you!"

"Please!" I begged "Please don't tell..."

"HA!" She shouted. "Who? Your precious little wifey? Your boss? Your family? Your friends? WHO?" Her cruelty was astonishing.

"Anyone." I mumbled. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I....."

"Shut up, bitch!" She cut me off again, standing over me now, swinging another vicious slap to my face before closing her hand on my throat. "I own you. I can ruin you any time I want. I've always thought it was a waste, a little pervert like you married to her. She has never made the most of the opportunity. But you can be fucking sure I will!"

She looked down at me with a look of total domination. "I realized this evening that the slave I have always wanted is mine. I OWN YOU!"

She reached down and pulled off my sweatshirt, then tugged on my sweat pants. I had no will to resist. I was shocked and scared and frozen in dread. She stepped back and looked at me, a sneer painted to her lips. I was revealed in all my submissive glory: Panties, and bodice in hot pink and her own sheer black stockings covering my legs. I was so ashamed. The image on the screen flickered behind her as I danced and paraded. She stood in front of it, the picture of dominance in short skirt and heels and a tight black blouse. Rage and total authority infused her, she was the complete dominant bitch.

I was totally consumed by dread. Totally, except for a little glimmer of relief. Relief that a lifelong secret was now out in the open. And hope, hope that this cruel bitch would think twice before creating embarrassment to one of her closest friends.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "The little pervert in all her glory! Don't you look pathetic!" She glared down at me "Don't ever think I wont ruin you. I fucking own you. You are going to do everything I demand. I don't care if it hurts your pretty little wife or humiliates your family. I don't care if you lose your job or your friends. I can ruin you and if you ever deny me anything.... I WILL ruin you! I will fucking ruin you out of spite. You know I will. This is my chance to have a real slave and you WILL NOT DENY ME ANYTHING!"

"Oh god, please." I whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up, slut." She said coldly, grabbing me by the throat again, squeezing tightly. Leaning in and putting her face in mine. "You will do everything I ask, without hesitation. You will not whine or beg or complain. You will not speak unless I require you to and you will call me Mistress, or M'lady. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

She released my throat her eyes wide with fury, and I gasped: "Yes."

She slapped me hard.

"Yes, mistress." I corrected quietly, ashamed.

Her eyes were wild with a gleeful satisfaction. A euphoric smirk of triumph on her face, she said "That's right, bitch. I own you."

She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. The caress was unexpected but her fingers tightened and she pulled my head towards her until my face was under her skirt pressed firmly to her panties. The smell of her arousal was intense and surprising. She ground her crotch into my face and a groan escaped her. My lips touched the soft satin and it was wet, her arousal was intoxicating. I moved my head, trying to kiss and suck on the lips of her pussy. "Ohhhh, fuck, yesss. I own you." She groaned above me, as my lips found her clit and closed on it.

Her fingers tightened in my hair and she held me there for a second, a little gasp, then she pulled my face away.

"There will be benefits to your obedience and there will be punishments for you too." She smirked, eyes wide and glassy, as she held me inches away from her hot pussy. "And you will probably enjoy both, little pervert that you are!"

She turned and looked at the screen. There I was in full glorious slut mode pushing my ass back onto the big pink dildo, lust all over my face. She dragged me forward and held the back of my head to her crotch, grinding her pussy against me as her hands constricted my throat, her nails digging in deep and painful.

I was struggling for air as she gloated: "I own you. I fucking own you. You will not deny me anything. You are mine." I could feel the hard nub of her clit against my scalp, even through the fabric of her panties.

She pushed me down and I lay gasping for air. "Do you understand the shit you are in?"

"Yes, Mistress." I gasped.

"And are you quite clear on what I require of you?" She grabbed my throat again, her red, defiant face in mine.

"Yesss." was all I could get out of my constricted throat.

She slapped me again. A hard stinging full force blow to my face.

"Yes, mistress." I implored

She softly ran her fingers down my hot red stinging cheek. "If you behave yourself I won't have to be so mean to you. Perhaps we can even have some fun together." She ran her other hand up my stocking clad leg and up the tender flesh of my inner thigh. Her fingers ran over the front of my panties, I was hard, intensely so.

"Mmmmmm, not all girl then!" She purred. "I am fucking enjoying this. And I am going to love having my very own pervert slave-girl. You can enjoy it too, sweetie if you choose to." Her fingers teasing me through the satin making my hard cock even bigger and harder.

"Don't ruin it for us both. I have fantasized too long about an opportunity like this. It can be delicious if you let me have my way. Your dirty mind and my imagination are made for each other. Your prissy wife and my square hubby, for all their wonderful qualities, could not conceive of the joyful depravity we can revel in together. Give me what I want and I'll make sure you won't regret it. Don't ruin this." Her words softly playing my mind as her fingers caressed the length of my cock, dread and desire fighting in my head.

My body betrayed me as my hips lifted up to her hand, desperate for her touch to intensify. "Ohhhh, if only it were that easy! Sweetie, you are going to have to work hard for your rewards."

She chuckled. "Nice that you are so well hung through! It will be so much more fun knowing my slave-girl has a big toy for me to play with. This is no clit, the only word for it is cock. A big hard cock!" She gripped me, squeezing tightly. "I was worried that you might be disappointingly small. Such a relief! This might be what saves you."

All the time her hand was squeezing and rubbing my shaft through my panties. Her eyes locked on mine, piercing any armor I had left. Her hand speeding up as her knowing look told me she knew I wanted it.

My hips began to rock, and her hand gripped me tighter and rubbed faster. Her fingers stroking over the sensitive head, coaxing me. "That's it, sweetie. Let yourself go. You wanted this too, didn't you?"

"Yes, mistress." I moaned as she raked the length of my cock with her nails. My hips writhed with the intensity of desire, and her hand gripped me tightly again, resuming her stroking.

"You won't deny me anything will you, sweetie?" She cooed as her stroking brought me higher. The fingers on my face caressing my lips. My mouth open in desire.

"No, No, Nothing, mistress." I replied in a desperate cry as my body rushed headlong toward release. She slipped a finger between my lips, fucking my mouth rhythmically as her other hand tormented my aching cock. Groaning and writhing below her, the pent up desire from edging myself for two hours blurring my mind as I embraced the new reality of my most hidden desires freed by her. The words tumbled out in a mess of groans and cries of passion when her fingers left my mouth. "I will do anything you want, Mistress. Ohhhh. Ahhh. Yesssssss. You own me, Mistress. Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhh. I won't deny you." I was on the brink of cumming and she seemed a goddess to me.

"Ohhhh you are going to make me very happy, Sweetie." She said, gently lifting her hand away from my straining hardness, focused intently on my face as the excruciating torment of unrealized release tore through me showed in gasps and groans of desire.

"Mmmmm, look how desperate you are." She purred, as I sucked frantically on her offered fingers, my hips bucking up in a vain attempt to find the hand that might provide release, the hand that she had now slipped between her own legs. "Delicious." She murmured through lidded eyes, touching herself in blatant pleasure over my torment. "I'm going to enjoy our playtime."

She watched me ride out the waves of desperation, aroused by the torture she had produced purely by removing her hand from me, and as my breathing and writhing slowed she whispered into my ear. "Obedience and loyalty will always be rewarded."

She moved upward and squatted over my face. She pulled her thong panties to the side, exposing her hairless glistening pussy as she lowered it to my lips. Greedily I feasted on her. My tongue slipping easily between her glorious lips, lapping through their length as she moaned above me. She tasted wonderful and my desire to satisfy her consumed me. I lapped at her feverishly, fucking my tongue as deeply into her pussy as I could; loving the sounds of her moans.

She moved, resting on her knees. "Good girl." She murmured. "Wifey said you like eating pussy." Then, "Ahhhh, fuck, yesss," as my tongue found her clit. It was pronounced and hard and every stroke of my tongue over it made her gasp. I lapped at it harder, and faster; her moans becoming a continuous stream of sound. She rocked a little over me but I held fast to her pussy, my tongue never stopping its rapid torment of her clit. I felt her climax build and lashed her clit with my tongue over and over, worshiping her in the most intimate way I knew. She cried out in gasps of pleasure. "Fuck, yesss yesssssss. I fucking own you. Yesss yesssssss. You're all mine."

She laughed and her laughing grew into high gasps of pure dominant pleasure as my tongue drove her over the edge. "Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Yesssssssssss! Yesssssss!"

She continued to ride my face, thrilling in aftershocks as my tongue continued to play between her lips. Her body quivered gorgeously above me as she continued to moan gently, soaking up every drop of pleasure.

Finally she rocked back on her haunches, away from me, saying: "Fuck, you are good at that Sweetie."

Her hand reached back and felt my cock. I was still hard, her arousal was infectious, her orgasm incredibly erotic and my body showed clearly how horny she made me. "Ha!" She laughed. "You even get turned on eating pussy!"

My head swam with desire and tortured desperation as her fingers again stroked my shaft. It was so completely overwhelming, I reveled in it, in its thrilling urgency. Her free hand slipped inside my bodice, playing with a nipple as she watched me calmly. I was climbing to my peak again and she watched me, smirking at my wantonness. Coaxing my body towards the orgasm I so desperately needed.

Suddenly she gave me a hard stinging tweak bringing me clearly back to earth. She rose up above me. "Now go and put those pretty pink shoes on and meet me in my bathroom. We are going to get you prettied up. I want you to look the complete girl slut, all except that fabulous cock!"

I stood and walked, a little unsteadily, to the stairs.

"I'M FUCKING LOVING THIS!" She shouted after me in a gleeful cry. "I OWN YOU! I FUCKING OWN YOUR PRETTY LITTLE ASS!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Rich Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds