• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught at Work

Caught at Work

He'd been at this job for almost three years. It was supposed to be nothing more than a temp gig - just a few weeks until something better came along - but three years later, still here.

Sure, Scott had moved up from a cubicle to his own office, small and windowless but an office nonetheless, but it was still the mind-numbing work of imbeciles; just now, he was reviewing others' work, and fixing their mistakes.

It was awful ... but there were a few perks. Not benefits, vacation or anything of value to most people. But there were perks.

Shelia was a pain in the ass of a boss. Always knew better than every one else. Always stealing ideas and talking in circles. A lot of corporate mumbo-jumbo. The common consensus in this office was she was a total and complete bitch. And she was. She knew it, too. She knew how her staff felt about her but she didn't care. Corner office, parking space .. all the garbage that's considered a status symbol in this corporate world.

And as much as she got on Scott's nerves, always popping in to check up on him, she was one of the few perks. Good-looking, tall and built. Always dressed for the occasion, and Scott noticed.

She'd come into his office and start rambling. While her words were annoying, Scott faked interest. But instead of listening to her daily tirades, he fixed his attention on her body. Her long legs, wrapped in nylon. Were they pantyhose or stockings, he wondered. High heels accentuating the calf and ass, shrouded in a tight, long skirt. Her chest pushing out the buttons on her blouse.

She'd leave and close his door - always slinging it shut with a loud bang. Bursting out of his pants, Scott would reach below his belt and fantasize about putting that bitch in her place, often finishing himself off, right under his desk.

It was a Friday, just before Christmas and Scott was stuck working late. So was Shelia.

Around 7 p.m., she burst into his office. His reports, she said, were taking too long to process. She didn't want perfection, she said, she just wanted it done and she was sick of waiting for him.

Yeah, yeah, Scott thought to himself. Imagining her pinned down on his desk so he could get a good look up that skirt and a handful of her ass. When she left, Scott went right into his usual routine ... unzipping his pants and rubbing himself until he started to drip. With his favorite porn on his phone, he took matters into his own hands, mumbling to himself about showing her whos in charge.

A few minutes went by and suddenly, he realized. There was no 'slam' of the door this time. Horrified, he turned in his chair and there she was, leaning up on his desk, fingers on the edge giving him a full view down her blouse.

"So, you are going to show me who's boss, Scotty," Shelia said.

Mortified, Scott mumbled something about being alone and began to apologize as he fumbled to put himself back together.

"No," she said. "Leave it out."

She walked around his desk and stood in front of him, staring at his dripping cock with a grin.

She put a foot up on his desk, her high heel dangling off the edge, and looked him square in the eye. His face went from bright red to pale white.

"In this office," there is no boss but me," she said. "We're both stuck here and since my plans have changed, you're going to help me out."

Startled, Scott tried to find words.

"Shut up," she said. "And keep going."

Still confused, Scott didn't know how to react. Shelia grabbed his hands, put them back on his still-erect cock, and told him again:

"Keep. Going."

He nodded and started to slowly jerk himself. She kept staring.

"Is this what you do in here all day? Rubbing your prick and thinking about me? Is that what I'm paying you for?

She took her foot off his desk and stood over him, her legs slightly straddling his.

"You're not paid to cum on my time," Shelia said.

Scott nodded, still sheepishly rubbing himself.

"But perhaps, I'll consider paying you to cum for me."

She took his hand and put it up her skirt, resting it on the crotch of her hose. He noticed she was wet.

"Don't think that's from you, you little perv," Shelia said. "Now, rub it."

He did, gently at first, trying to continue with himself, too.

"Stop, it's my turn now," she said, and sat on the edge of her desk, her skirt hiked up just past her ass.

"Take your pants off. NOW," she ordered. When he complied, she pushed him to his knees and pulled his head between her thighs.

"Lick, do it," she said.

He complied, sucking the sweetness from her hose and panties. Licking and rubbing as she urged him on.

"Don't fucking stop," she said, whipping her hair back. "Oh my fucking god, don't fucking stop."

He continued and she began to quiver, tensing up and finally releasing ... her crotch getting damper by the second as she finally got off.

'It's almost over," he thought to himself, still terrified.

His cock, harder than ever, was rubbing up against her leg, dripping ever so slightly onto her stocking.

"What the hell are you doing," she yelled. "You want to clean that up?"

He shook his head and tried to continue. She pushed him away.

"Clean that up. Do it."

OK, this was too much. He had to go. Now. But again, Shelia exerted her force, pushing his head to her shin and rubbed his own precum on his face.

"Lick it all. Clean that leg, I know you like that you little perv," she said.

When she finally had enough, she stood up. Scott sat back in his chair, still terrified. She noticed he was still hard. And with a chuckle, she looked him straight in the eye.

"Finish," she ordered him. "Finish now."

He nodded and started to rub his cock again. She sat on his desk, lifted her skirt and rubbed herself.

"Keep going, make that cock squirt."

It didn't take him long and finally, Scott released. The stream shot across, landing on her skirt, her leg, her shoe and even on some of the reports sitting on his desk. She handed the report to him.

"Wipe up this mess."

He complied, using the report to clean her up. She took it, crushed it into a ball and tossed it in the trash.

"You'll have to do this report again," Shelia said. "So plan to be here tomorrow morning."

She got up adjusted herself and walked out.

Scott leaned back in his chair and smiled. It was not what he had ever imagined, but suddenly, working Saturday morning didn't seem so bad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught at Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds