• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Muslim Dominatrix Rules Ottawa

A Muslim Dominatrix Rules Ottawa

I keep hearing that Muslim male submissive types in the world of BDSM are hard to find, and I laugh at the kinds of people who say these things. Yes, there are Muslim women in the world of BDSM, and I'm proud to say that I am one of them. My name is Sulafah Faeed, and I'm a young woman living in the City of Toronto, in provincial Ontario. I'm mixed race, born to a Punjab Indian Muslim father and Mexican mother. My parents emigrated from the Republic of India and Mexico, respectively, to the beautiful nation that is Canada.

These days, my parents live in the City of Hamilton, Ontario, enjoying a peaceful retirement. I'm at the University of Toronto, getting my bachelor's degree in accounting while having the kind of fun that most people can only dream about. I discovered the world of fetish and domination four years ago and I can honestly say that it's part of me. It's not a lifestyle, it's my life! A lot of you reading this might scratch your head and wonder what a Muslim woman is doing in the world of BDSM. First of all, there are all kinds of Muslim women. Not all of us are the quiet and repressed burka-wearers that cause you to shudder when you see them on the bus or train station. And I don't wear a hijab either.

Just in case you're wondering, yes, it's always been my choice. I don't come from a traditional Muslim household, whatever that means. To understand why I am the way I am, you need to understand where I come from. My father, Balkar Faeed moved to Canada from his homeland of India in 1980 at the age of eighteen. He embraced the Canadian way of life entirely. My dad was in an indie rock band while attending the University of Toronto, all those years ago, if you can believe that! As for my mother, Joanna Santiago, she was born in a Catholic family but had become an atheist by the time she met my father, two years after she moved to Ontario, Canada, from Mexico on a scholarship at Ryerson University.

My folks fell in love, got married and had little old me. Their respective families did not approve of their union. My mother's very religious Mexican Catholic family didn't approve of her marrying a Muslim guy from India, albeit one who smoked weed, didn't go to mosque and owned a Doberman. As for my father's family, they basically disowned him for marrying a non-Indian and non-Muslim woman. Indians be very racist towards other races, I think it's a leftover from their days as a colony of Britain because they seem to love white people. Oh, well. Nevertheless, I grew up feeling much love for both Mexican and Indian culture, and I always identified as Latino-Indian when asked about my ethnicity. My parents weren't very religious. My dad never took me to mosque or made me wear the hijab or anything along those lines. He was basically shunned by the Indian Muslim community, and since they didn't want anything to do with him, he didn't want his family to have anything to do with them either.

Later, as I grew up, I became interested in the faiths of my parents. I learned about Christianity, a faith that I respect, and about Islam, my father's faith, which I came to cherish but only to a certain extent. Allah is love, peace and forgiveness, and I believe there is no God but Him. I follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed, but find most Muslim men to be dull, boring and predictable. Is it weird of me to say that I love Islam but absolutely cannot stand most of those who call themselves Muslims? Seriously, the actions of brutal, slow-witted and intolerant Muslim men and the silence and passivity of dull, meek and submissive Muslim women give Islam a bad name.

In the days of the prophet, there were women preachers. Among Mongolian Muslims, back in the day, there were female warriors riding on horseback and defending their cities and families, right alongside the men. Yet to most people today, Islam means brutal, intolerant men and meek, submissive women. It means sexism, intolerance and repression. As a Muslim woman, this saddens me but I cannot really blame outsiders for their view on Islam because quite often, they're looking at the way women, gays and religious minorities are treated in the Arab world and shaking their heads. They don't know about Muslim female preachers in China, or Muslim female pilots and women soldiers in places like Turkey and the Republic of Lebanon. They only see the Saudis and their burka-clad women who cannot leave the house without male permission, and they think that's what Islam is all about.

The Prophet respected women, and he told his fellow Muslims to respect other faiths, especially Christians and Jews, whom he called the People of the Book. Sadly, the Arabs had selective hearing when it comes to the Prophet's words. Honestly, I blame my faith's woes on the Arab culture's influence on Islam. Unfortunately, there is no way to separate Islam from the Arab or the Arab from Islam. We're forced to stomach these intolerant and backwards buzzards and their grandiloquent yet nefarious influence in our great religion. We're a family, after all, and you cannot simply cast your misbehaving older siblings from the family, even if their behavior sometimes embarrasses the hell out of you. My policy when it comes to my faith is simply this. Only God can judge me. Those other Muslim men and Muslim women out there who act all holier than thou are no closer to salvation than I am. On the Day of Judgement, all of us will stand before God and He will choose the good from the wicked. Doesn't matter if you're Jewish, Christian or Muslim, God will see you for what you are and pass judgement upon your soul. Worry about God, not those men and women who claim to speak for Him. I'm doing my thing, living my life how I see fit, and to hell with those who disagree.

When I began exploring my sexuality, I indulged myself without restraint. In Mississauga, hooked up with a sexy Lebanese guy named Elijah Wahid, and we had so much fun together that I brought him to tears. Too bad he was only in Ontario for a few months and had to go back to Lebanon. The guy ate my pussy so well that I honestly think he was a lesbian in a past life. Speaking of lesbians, I'll never forget Kristen "Spike" O'Connor, this short and plump, short-haired and tattooed, kind of masculine but still hot white chick I met at a house party while visiting some friends in Ottawa. The moment I laid eyes on this butch beauty, I knew I wanted her. Well, she wanted me too and we just talked and had a good vibe between us all night. I ended up taking her back to my room for some fun. Kristen laid me down, and made sweet love to me. It was my first time with a woman and it was definitely an eye-opener. She kissed me all over, fondled my breasts while sucking them, and also licked my pussy so damn good she made my toes curl as I cried out in joy. Hmmm. I had an awesome time with Kristen!

Still, the greatest sexual experience I ever had was with this bisexual Somali guy named Mohammed Makaraan, whom I met at the first-ever Afro-centric BDSM event in Ottawa. You should have seen him. A tall, dark-skinned young man clad in a blue silk shirt, Black jeans and boots. He looked so out of place, among all the Black men and Black women dressed in leather outfits and sporting assorted BDSM gear. Now, this event was not just for Black people but also for their spouses, play partners and significant others. I have several friends in the Black BDSM community so I often show up at such events. It's a great way to meet potential friends, lovers and enemies. The moment I laid eyes on Mohammed Makaraan, I knew he'd make a magnificent sub. And I am seldom wrong about such things!

I 'accidentally' bumped into him, and flashed him my brightest smile as I apologized. I asked him if I'd seen him somewhere before, and he shook his head, introduced himself and told me it was his first time at such an event. I smiled at him and told him to make himself comfortable. Throughout the evening, we talked and flirted, and I had him mesmerized. For a newbie, your first time on the scene is a time to mingle and get to know people. I introduced him to a couple of ladies, after nonverbally letting them know that this tasty morsel of Black masculinity was off limits. As in I was claiming him for myself. As the evening concluded, Mohammed and I exchanged numbers, and decided to meet for a quick bite the next day.

We met at the Rideau Shopping Center food court, and I must say, Mohammed looked even better than he did the previous night. Wearing a gray T-shirt featuring a sword-wielding Wesley Snipes and blue jeans, he looked fantastic. Me? I looked pretty damn good in a white blouse and dark gray Capri pants. We talked candidly and he revealed to me that although he was new to BDSM, he was most eager to begin experimenting. Hot damn. I could feel the enthusiasm radiating off of him. That's why I decided to take him on as a sub. I don't normally do this, pick a random guy and start playing with him right away. There are lots of psychos out there, and they can look like anyone, cute Somali guys included. Still, I had a good feeling about Mohammed, or Mo, as he preferred to be called. And I'm seldom wrong about these things.

Two days later, Mohammed and I got it on in my basement, which also doubles up as a dungeon when I need it to. He showed up at the door, wearing a T-shirt and jeans. I greeted in a Black leather cat-suit which I prefer to full dominatrix wear. Mohammed was quite nervous about the whole thing, but I chided him, reminding him that he was in good hands. I told him to shower twice before coming to my house, not because I doubt he's a clean guy but because cleanliness is next to Godliness in the world of BDSM. We tend to get messy during our fun and games, so it's always a good idea to clean yourself thoroughly before and after. Brush your teeth, wash your whole body with soap and water, clean your pussy, clean your dick and clean your asshole. Them are the rules. No exceptions. Mohammed smelled really good, and looked clean too. I guess he followed my instructions to the letter. Good lad. He's showing me that he can actually follow orders. I like that in a sub.

Our first session was memorable, both because of Mohammed's enthusiasm and willingness to try new things, and my strong desire to top a strong-looking brother like him. Most of the subs who come to me are white guys, and older ones at that. A sexy young Black man like Mohammed the Somali was a rare treat for a dominatrix like myself. I was absolutely delighted to tie him, and I bound his hands firmly with steel manacles. I did the same thing to those strong legs of his. He had a runner's legs. I admired his beautiful brown body after binding him. He stood before me, naked and bound, his dark skin glistening, and his cock erect. The guy was nothing short of magnificent. I asked him what he wanted to do, and he told me he wanted to try some good ole fashioned spanking. Sounds like a reasonable request to me, how about you?

I bent Mohammed over, and admired his sexy nubile buttocks in this position. I put on some gloves, then began palming his ass. I like a man with a cute ass, and Black guys tend to have the cutest asses. First, I caressed his ass, then began spanking it. Mohammed groaned sharply as I spanked him, but otherwise did not scream. Hmm. We've got a tough guy here, eh? Let's see if I can get some screams out of him. I took my wooden paddles, and gave Mo's buttocks a good whack. The big Somali jerked, and let out a sharp cry. I smiled. That's more like it. I asked him if he liked what I was doing and he nodded. I continued to spank his ass, loving the nice bluish bruises my wooden paddles left on his gorgeous dark skin.

I gave Mohammed a good spanking, and then asked him if he had anything else in mind. He blushed, yep he actually blushed, before asking me if I was into pegging. I smiled brightly. Of course I am! What serious dominatrix hasn't a strap-on dildo among her accoutrements? I went to the back of the basement and grabbed one, along with some condoms and lubricant. The whole thing took less than a minute. I donned the strap-on, and asked Mo to spread his ass cheeks for me. Even with his hands bound, he could manage that, at least. My sexy Somali sub obeyed me, and opened his ass cheeks for me. I rolled a condom on the dildo and then lubricated it. I was ready to get some ass! I poked Mo's ass with the strap-on, and he jerked awkwardly. I laughed and playfully smacked his ass. I love fucking male virgins with my strap-on. Nothing like the first time, you know?

I put my hands on Mohammed's hips and leaned forward, pressing the strap-on dildo against his asshole and pushing it inside. The gasp of shock that escaped his lips as I penetrated him was oh so sweet. I asked him if he was okay and he nodded. That's a good slut, I told him as I worked the dildo into his ass. Nothing like breaking into a tight ass with my trusty strap-on to make me feel really good. I was gentle with him at first, because I wanted him to get used to it. I also wanted him to enjoy himself. Can't wreck his ass yet. Man, I was so excited while doing this. Got my pussy real wet. It's like opening up a present. Mohammed groaned and grunted as I fucked him. I guess the poor bastard was trying to stop himself from screaming. I wanted to hear him scream so I shoved the strap-on dildo deeper into his ass. So I berated him and I pushed it DEEPER. That finally got a scream or two out of Mohammed, who began howling as I sodomized him with my strap-on dildo. That's more like it! Scream for me like the bitch you are, Mister Somali!

This first female domination session with Mohammed was quite vigorous, and not just because I pumped his ass with my strap-on. After this memorable session, I let Mohammed take a shower and after he finished and got dressed, I sat him down and talked to him. I always want to get the sub's viewpoint of how a session went. That's why I always do these exit interviews, if you will. I learn what works and what doesn't, and it makes me a better dominant in the long run. He told me he enjoyed the whole thing, especially the spanking and the part with the strap-on fucking. I smiled when he said that, because pegging guys is one of my favorite things to do. Right up there with shopping and traveling, come to think of it. Anyways, thus I introduced my new sub Mohammed to the wonderful, twisted and always exciting world of BDSM. I have much to teach him and if he survives it, he'll make a magnificent sub! Amen!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Muslim Dominatrix Rules Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 602 milliseconds