• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Girl

Best Friends Girl

12

Note from the author:

My stories are usually Interracial. So if this offends you or not to your taste, you should not read them.

The characters in my stories are not based on anyone that I know of or events that I have experienced, also most of the women in my stories are well endowed in the chest area. So if this is not what you like, please don't read


"Shit!" I said quickly getting up. I was late, technically still early but with other things I wanted to do today. I was late. Quickly springing out of bed I gathered my morning work out bad and headed for the shower. As usual it was locked. "Dammit Chris!" I yelled at my roommate. He was always holding up the bathroom for hours on end.

"Sorry Martin." I heard from behind the door. He was a good friend, well my best friend. We had been friends since high school, that was almost ten years ago. But he was such a pretty boy, he had fallen on hard times here in the big city and I decided to be a good friend and let him stay with me, till he got on his feet again. What I didnt want is the two hour visits to the bathroom. "Nearly finished." he said as the door opened. "Done." he said coming out. His blonde hair spiked with enough gel to make a playboy model jealous, he always wore skin tight clothes, which wasn't always the case. When he moved in he was a fat pretty boy, but my healthy living had paid off and now he was a muscular pretty boy.

"One of these day I am going to buy you a skirt." I shouted down the hall.

"Then he will be wearing mine too." a voice said from behind me.

"Morning Roxy." I said as I quickly launched myself into the bathroom. Quickly I got changed and brushed my teeth, changing into my gym clothes which were gray sweatpants and a white muscle shirt. Taking a quick glance into the mirror. Still looked the same even though maybe a little heavier than high school. 6' 5 black guy, I worked out on a daily basis so I was in probably the best shape of my life, really low body fat, shaved head, dark brown eyes. I was fine with the way I looked and opened the door. Roxy stood there with her arms folded and yawning. She was Chris's g/f they had been dating for almost a yr now. He said she would only be staying for a few weeks, it had been four months now. Not that I was complaining she was eye candy and by eye candy I meant it. She had fire red hair, emerald green eyes, on a tight 5'6 frame, long shapely legs and a nice ass, but her main attribute was her chest, they were huge, not just huge on the verge of humongous. 34H to be exact, I know because I helped do laundry and well one of her bra's where just lying there. Sue me for looking! I pretended not to look or take interest but as a boob guy it was very hard. So I just pretended not to like her. "All yours" I said without looking at her.

"Thanks" she yawned. And off I went. Chris worked Part time at some big time law firm in the mail room. He had been there for almost a yr now and still hadn't been promoted or gotten a raise. I told him to look for something else or show more interest in his job. But as they say you can't lead a cow to water or some shit like that. I ventured out into the cold busy New York air. And ran the two miles to the gym. It was a fine day but I was late so I took it easy doing light weights and more cardio than normal, after I was satisfied I took the bus back to the apt. When I stepped in I heard the two of them going at it in their room. I sighed didn't they know the walls were paper thin, the bed squeaked like it was about to break and I could hear him. God I hoped I didn't sound like that, I thought as I got into the shower. I took a quick shower, quickly drying off and putting on my work clothes. I worked for a advertisement company it wasn't anything big deal but hey it paid the bills and it was what I liked doing. This nice apt in downtown wasn't cheap so whatever the two of them put in helped. Before they came I was just scraping by and was thinking of getting another job. Pulling the tie up to my neck, my monkey suit was complete. Coming out of the bathroom the rodeo was over as it usually was, it was sad actually, one night I actually timed them. From start to finish was just over three minutes. I knew it had started some of the arguments they had but hey none of my business.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and heard the shower going. Chris came down his hair still spiky.

"Hey." he said looking away as usual. He knew that I could hear.

"I should invest in sound proofing this place." I smiled. To which he laughed.

"Yeah." he said perking up. He looked at the time and quickly ran out the door grabbing his bike on the way. He usually biked it to work it wasn't that far. I sat and ate my breakfast as Roxy came downstairs. She wore a business suit, black dress that came down just above the knee's and a white top, with a black blazer over it. Her hair was curly and down to her shoulders.

"Hi." she said.

"Hey" I replied. We did not talk much, we had a few conversations but it had to do with Chris and I.

"I've got a few interviews today, so hopefully one will pan out. Soon as I get enough I will be out of your hair." she said bitterly while taking some OJ out of the fridge. I took a deep breath.

"Look" I said. "Your not a bother, actually I don't mind you guys being here." I said honestly.

"Then what the fuck is it then?" she said slamming the fridge door closed. "Because I am getting tired of walking around here on egg shells!" she was infuriated. There was that red head anger I heard so much about.

"Nothing." I said. "I'm just not a people person." I said again honestly. "The two of you walk around here all cheery and that's just not me." I shrugged. She looked at me still furious.

"That's it?" she said throwing her hands in the air. "What the fuck kinda lame excuse is that?" she asked. She was right if someone gave me that excuse I would say the same thing. We lived in a large apt well not large but large for New York. And people what people? Two of them. One of which was my best friend.

"Tell you what." I said trying to calm her before she exploded or turned into some red headed demon. "Tonight we will go out, all three of us and talk it out, obviously something's wrong and I will admit that it's mostly me, maybe Chris can up with an answer he knows me better than anybody." I said to which there was signs of the storm passing.

"Ok but you better talk or .... urghhh" she said slamming the OJ bottle on the table, it burst open and spilled everywhere. She looked down at it.

"I'll get it" I said. To which she grabbed a coat from the hallway and stormed out. Slamming the door. I waited for a few seconds, for my erection to fall. That was a turn on for some reason. Maybe it was because while she was standing there all I saw was her huge boobs swaying back and forth, her red hair tussling all over the place. As I gained composure I thought of other bullshit I could come up with tonight. I couldn't say I was pretending to ignore her because secretly I wanted her. Chris had been my best friend for years. I couldn't do that to him. "Fuck!" I screamed looking at the time. Now I was really late.

When I got to the office all I could think about was Roxy and what I was going to tell her. I tried putting it out of my head but every time I tried it popped right back in. Like one of those annoying songs that won't leave, no matter what you listen too.

"Martin?" my co worker said.

"What?" I replied. I hated him with a passion. You know that guy at work that pisses you off just for the sake of pissing you off, but he doesn't know he is doing it. Yeah? Well that's him.

"Did you see that show last night?" he asked across the hall.

"If I have to tell you one more time. I do not watch television." I said. I really didn't there was no television in my apt except for the one in their room. I banned the horrible invention. It has turned many people into fat slobs that sit there and go into a coma for hours on end. Then complain that they are fat, well guess what. GET OFF THE FUCKING COUCH!!! There that's my vent for the next few minutes. Anyway back to this asshole.

"Oh yeah. Well anyway they have this show... Ouch!" he said as I threw a book at him. "Alright fine." he surrendered. Now where was I? Oh yeah Roxy. What could I do? I mean she lived with me right? Couldn't go the rest of how ever long we lived together just arguing? I mean I could just kick them both out. Chris and I had been through a lot, I am sure we would remain friends. Damn it. Why couldn't she be ugly or something. The day drudged on, we had a meeting to which I was very surprised that an idea of mine was going to make it to the television. When we got out of the meeting my boss patted me on the back.

"Congratulations." he said. "Go downstairs and start throwing your idea at them so they can get started on it." he ordered while walking away. Great! Downstairs that's where I started filming and development. You have any idea how many takes it takes to get a kid to sit still for 30 seconds to eat a bowl of cereal that taste like a cardboard box? No? Well I do. ALOT! Or a dog to chase its tail, they really don't like chasing their tail, I figured that out after a month of being here. I hated every moment of filming, the director said this then changed their mind to that. Go jump off a fucking cliff!

"Martin what brings you down here?" Adrian said. Talk of the stupid director.

"Hey Adrian. I have this for you." I said handing him the papers from the meeting. I sat down in his office which was full of past advertisements for everything you can think of. Name it, it was up there.

"Whose the idiot that thought this bunch of bullshit up?" he said tossing the folder on the table.

"This idiot." I replied with a smile.

"Seriously?" he asked his jaw dropped.

"Yeah. Angel said to get started on it asap." I said. Yeah my boss's name is Angel get over it.

"He did?" he said picking up the folder. "So what did you have in mind?" he said looking over at me. We went into a long discussion about my idea, throwing ideas back and forth for what seemed like hours. Which was more than half the day. I left happy finally we had seen eye to eye. It wasn't going to be one of those cheesy commercials or high tech, just a normal commercial. Too bad I will only see it at work but hey, this was my job. I left work satisfied and took the subway home. Forgetting all about what waited for me when I got there. It was already dark when I opened the door. The two of them sat all nice and prettied up. "FUCK!!!" I shouted in my head as I saw them stand up. I cursed myself for bringing up going out. All I wanted to do was lie down and play some PS3. And before you start I have the PSMove so I dont actually lie down, it was a statement not an action. So shush it!

"You forgot." Chris said. Damn him for knowing me.

"Yes and No I am not canceling. Give me a few to change and stuff" I said holding my finger up at Roxy who was on the verge of transforming to red devil. I went into my room grabbed some clothes and then into the bathroom. I could already hear the she demon already exploding. Taking a quick shower I wondered where to go. Then I remembered there was this nice rock cafe down the road. Walking distance served nice food, had couches and local rock talent performed on the stage. Easy fifteen minute walk, probably fourty five mins inside another fifteen back and voila. I smiled at myself for thinking about it. "Ok ready" I said.

"So where we going?" she asked. There was a hint of sarcasm in there but I ignored it.

"The new rock cafe down the street." I replied to which both of them smiled. We had talked about going there, many times. "My treat." I said opening the door.

"Phones." Chris said pointing to the small table inside the door. Damn his rule. Anytime we went out we left our phones at home. He absolutely hated when phones went off in the middle of eating. I put my phone on the table. I saw theirs was already there. It was a nice brisk walk down there took longer than frigging fifteen minutes though more like a half hour. But we talked some more about Chris's job heading nowhere and Roxy had a few interviews that went well. But all in all it was a nice walk. We entered the cafe which was a hole in the wall place. There were sofa's and couch's spread all over the place with tables in front of them. A small stage was in the corner and a local band was setting up.

"Take a seat anywhere." a man with black hair, hell do I have to say it? Gothic looking. We sat in the corner and ordered some drinks and some light finger food.

"So talk." Roxy said. Crap!

"Ok so the reason I said earlier is correct and Chris will tell you, I have never been a people person." I began to say.

"The worst, he actually got into arguments with his own mother, still does." Chris said nodding his head.

"But doesn't mean that its a reasonable excuse for shunning you like I have." I said.

"Correct" Chris chimed in.

"So if we are going to live together, I will try and try hard not to ignore you or pretend you don't exist.. if you would hide those huge fucking tits of yours" I said. Well I didn't say the last part out loud but thats what I meant. She smiled which in the light, looked stunning she had light make up on and her was wet and curly.

"Thank you, and I will try not to act all cheery." she said and we shook on it. She sat back in the couch and took off her jacket. I looked at the stage then looked back at her. REALLY??? I said in my head loudly. Did she have to wear that? She wore a black sheer top with a black bra underneath. Yes you could see the bra or top or whatever it was. With a black skirt to mid thigh, and fuck me boots.

"Excuse me, that walk was a bit too long." I said getting up. Heading for the boys room. I found a stall and slammed the door behind me. Holy crap they were bigger than I thought. And those legs how I would love them wrapped around me. "Calm down" I said to myself "you can do this." That image was burned into my head. And there was nothing that could get it out. Wish I had my phone right now. I could call someone, anyone for a pretend emergency right now. Plenty of bars around here I could hide in for the rest of the night. But NO! The no phone rule! FUCK!

"Hey Martin you alright in there?" Chris asked.

"Yeah I am fine. Other than I want to fuck the living crap out of your girlfriend." I said. Again last part not said.

"Ok just wondering the band started and the food is here." he said.

"k be right there." I replied. Man up! I said to myself shaking it off I stepped out of the bathroom. "Sorry." I said trying not to focus on her or them. The lights dimmed as the band started playing. They weren't bad not good but not terrible. I liked my rock a bit louder, heavier but it was good. We drank and began to talk and with the lights dimmed I barely could make her outfit out. We got to talking and I told them about my job and my idea that might make it to the couch potato tube.

"hey sorry to bother you but my friend over there wanted me to give you this." a woman said to me. It was a note. I looked over at the friend. She was pretty nowhere near my type but hey if it was going to get me away from these two for a while. I looked over at them and they laughed.

"Go for it" Chris said. Roxy just stared at her then at her friend that delivered the note. If looks could kill they would be both dead. I just took it as the queen bitch syndrome and walked away. The rest of the night went well found out the woman wasn't even close to being my type. Not into working out, loved reality shows and all that other crap but I stayed, the lights had turned back on for the next act and even from here I could make Roxy's figure out. No way was I going back over there. Even if I had to stay and listen to reality tv 101. A few moments later Roxy and Chris waved at me they were leaving and I waved back. I waited for about ten minutes then said my goodbyes I took her phone number down and walked outside, throwing it in the nearest trash can I found. I walked the long way home stopping at a bar on the way. Slowly opening the door and heading upstairs to the room. I laid in bed.

"Fuck I can't believe how big your tits are." Chris moaned. No way not again! I said to myself pulling the pillow over my head.

"Come on fuck me" there was Roxy. And here comes the squeaking. Right on que the bed began its rhythmic squeakathon. I turned over to the clock. 1:41am.

Roxy: Come on fuck me harder

Chris: mm fuck.

Squeaky Squeaky.

Chris: Damn your so tight

Squeaky Squeaky

Roxy: Don't stop keep going.

Chris: Fuck I can't

Squeaky Squeaky.

Roxy: Damn it!

Chris: Im Sorry

I looked over at the time 1: 43am. Damn the boy needs help. I smiled and listened to them argue for a few minutes then dozed off. The morning came and I woke up to do my usual routine. Chris was again in the bathroom. I swear I was going to put a lock on the door so he couldn't get in. Roxy came out with bed hair.

"Morning." she said.

"Morning" I replied. We waited outside the bathroom.

"So how did it go last night?" she asked.

"Went pretty well, left the cafe shortly after you did and grabbed a few drinks." I replied. I didn't mention I left the woman there.

"Sounds good." she said rolling her eyes.

"Got her number." I said. Hopefully throwing off any scent she might have that I was interested in her.

She looked at me and gave me the thumbs up.

"Tell him to hurry up and when you finish, I will go in." she said. She turned and went into their room. Chris came out and walked past me without a word. I got ready for the gym and headed downstairs. Chris was down there and was sitting at the table. He didn't look too good.

"What's wrong?" I said. Pulling up a chair.

"You know what's wrong." he replied. "Don't act like you don't" he said with angry voice. I took a deep sigh.

"Yeah I know." I replied. This was not a subject guys talked about either you got it, or ya don't and if ya don't ya seek medical help.

"What can I do?" he asked. I looked down at the table.

"See a dr bro." I said. "That shit is more mental that physical half the time, its not like you dont have the stamina I seen you run" I said. Which was true the guy was a gazelle. He looked at the stairs, then motioned for the door. We walked outside it was morning cold but not too cold. People walked by but paid no attention to us.

"I think she is too much for me." Chris said. I looked at him with WTF face. "I never had this problem before. Remember Crystal?" he said. Do I?

"Of course the stick figure." I said. WHAT? She was. She was like 5'9 or something and weighed like 112 lbs or slightly more or less, she was a walking stick figure. If you saw her you would agree.

"Yeah her." he said. "I used to able to go forever and Mary before her. But Roxy from the very first time its like pfft! Two minutes tops." he said looking down at the floor. I felt sorry for him but what could I say, I never had that problem. Oh wait.

"Cassandra." I said in a low voice.

"That was high school." he said.

"Nooo! We met shortly after college again and well it happened a couple of times." I admitted. Ok I am human shoot me! I felt sorry for the guy and NO it didn't happen with her it was weird, I just couldn't get up with her very easily probably cause the bitch took my virginity and ran but still a man's not a full man if he cant get it up, so she laughed.

"Seriously?" he said with a smile.

"Yes. Don't smile its creepy." I said.

"So what do I do? It's causing problems." he said.

"Like I said seek help. Its probably in that noggin of yours"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds