• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • To Err is Divine Ch. 02

To Err is Divine Ch. 02

12

This story is best read chapter-wise for it is a continuing saga

Over the next one month, everyone was busy with the wedding and the associated activities. Once Shanthi left with her husband for Bangalore, the household returned to normalcy.

Ranganath was happy that everything went off well and he had fulfilled a major responsibility of marrying off his daughter. He was also happy that she married into a good family. He went back to his pending professional work with a vengeance.

Smitha was happy that things went off well. Their relatives appreciated her role as Ranganath's wife and praised her. She was also happy that she had literally pulled Shanthi away from the sinful relationship and got her properly married before things went out of hand. She knew that she had done the family a good turn and took pride in that.

Sekhar had mixed feelings. He was happy that his sister is now happily married. He was sad that he missed their glorious sex. She was passionate, willing and full of love for him. He enjoyed taking her willing body in different ways. She now belonged to her husband and Sekhar was sure that Vijay fucked her good. The thought made him hot and jealous.

Smitha was now the uncontested queen of the household and controlled it. With his sister gone, Sekhar now depended on his 'aunty' for everything. She took care of all his needs at home and he became totally dependent on her. Soon it was his exams time and he worked real hard and studied late into the nights helped by cups of hot tea made by Smitha aunty.

Then it was vacation time.

It was also summer time and the days were hot. Necessarily, he had to spend more and more day time at home while his father was away at work. He read books, watched TV but still got bored. He would often go to kitchen and help Smitha with small chores.

But he never had any sexual thoughts about her.

Smitha was in turmoil. She never forgot that night when she saw Shanthi and Sekhar in that most intimate position. She recalled frequently his big and magnificent his cock, how greedily Shathi's mouth sucked it and how eagerly he licked his sister's small pussy. Those very thoughts and images made her extremely hot and vulnerable.

Now his constant presence and proximity at home were driving her crazy. She didn't know what to do. Fortunately, things sometime happen without planning too!

One day, Sekhar was helping his aunt in the kitchen, chopping vegetables and talking to her. Suddenly he winced with pain as he cut his finger. It was only a small cut but it bled profusely. Smitha immediately grabbed his hand and put the injured finger in her mouth and sucked the blood away.

She pulled out his hand and examined the cut. It was small but the blood welled up again. She immediately applied some turmeric powder on the cut and looked around for a clean cloth. When she didn't find any, she just pulled her pallu (upper part of the sari that covers the blouse) and tore off a small length to tie it up.

It was then that things started happening. As her pallu moved away from her blouse, looking down, Sekhar saw the big half moons of her full breasts and the cleavage. He was thunderstruck. He had never seen anything so captivating! The top hook of her blouse was off and almost half her perfect globes were visible. He could even discern the outer edges of her aureole.

When Smitha finished bandaging and looked up, she caught him looking down her blouse. He quickly turned his head away and her own breathe quickened. She let go of his hand and asked him, "Is it better now?"

"Yes, aunty, it was just a small cut, don't worry," he answered.

"Sit down Sekhar and I will make you a cup of tea."

"You unnecessarily tore off your pallu," he said looking at her blouse and the bountiful breasts once again. Smitha felt hot flushes down her body as he looked with scarcely hidden lust.

"It is okay. It is an old sari," she said, as her voice shook a little.

"I owe you a new sari, aunty," he laughed.

"You can buy me one," she replied smiling.

That night he didn't think of his sister at all. Instead, he thought of Smitha's hot mouth as it sucked his finger. He thought of her big, bountiful breasts and the cleavage. He wondered how nice it would be to touch them, fondle them and squeeze them. For the first time, he masturbated fantasizing about his stepmother's boobs.

Next evening his father got a call from a close cousin whose daughter was getting married in three days time. He apologized for the short notice as the alliance was fixed only that day and the groom was a NRI (Non Resident Indian) who was in India on a short leave.

"I can't come because there is a very important case coming up in court the day after. I will send my wife and son positively," he told his cousin.

Thus Smitha and Sekhar found themselves on an overnight journey by a Volvo AC bus the next night. They had two seats together, she took the window seat and he to her right, the aisle seat. The bus started at ten pm. The AC was comfortable and a nice romantic movie was shown on the LCD TV.

They silently watched the movie for a while; each lost in their own thoughts and dozed a little. Soon it was cold and they covered themselves with the thin blankets provided, after reclining the seats. Smitha couldn't adjust her seat handle and Sekhar reached across and helped her, his arm brushing against her right breast in the process.

When the lights were all switched off, it was dark enough to sleep. Sekhar's left hand found her right hand resting on the hand rest and held it lightly. After a minute, he let his fingers caress her soft hand and slim fingers. They were warm and the touch was smooth. Her breath quickened.

She loved his touch. To let him know that she approved, she locked her fingers with his and pressed very lightly. Sekhar was thrilled. He was given a green signal by his aunt! How far should he go? Nothing ventured, nothing gained...he remembered the old adage.

He turned slightly to his left. Removing his left hand from hers for a second, he lifted and pushed back the hand rest. His left hand quickly regained her right hand. He maneuvered his right hand under the blanket and then reached slowly under her blanket aiming for her right breast.

He was not far off the mark. His advancing hand touched her blouse on her right side of the breast. As his eager fingers touched her, Smitha's pulse raced. She had never experienced this kind of thrill all her life and here was this young man seeking her boobs so eagerly. She would let him play with them, she thought. She kept quiet.

After a few seconds of hesitation, he moved his fingers lightly along the breast and pressed them against its softness. It felt heavenly. Smitha turned ever so slightly to her right and presented him more of her boob.

When his palm boldly cupped it, she exhaled. He squeezed his step mom's breast for the first time. It was much bigger, bouncier and shapely than his sister's; a perfect globe and it was a little more than a handful. As he pressed it, Smitha covered his hand with hers. She caressed and pulled at the soft hairs on the back of his hand.

There was no pretense and both were actively involved now. Sekhar fumbled under the blanket to open her blouse. She moved his hand away and whispered, "Wait."

After a full minute, her hand sought his and guided it to her bosom. Not only her blouse was open now, her bra was also unhooked too and her bare breast touched his hand. Turning fully to his left and pushing his left hand too under the blanket, he started fondling both breasts.

He found her engorged nipples and tweaked them, rolling them between thumb and forefinger and marveled in their response. His strong, eager hands kneaded her full boobs sending her into raptures. He couldn't get enough of them and he just wouldn't let them go. They were very precious gifts for the hungry man.

After several minutes of fondling, she gently pushed his hands away from her bruising breasts and whispered, "Stop for now please! They are sour and hurting. Let us sleep."

He felt like a kid from whom his favorite toys have been snatched away. But he was heartened that she only said stop for 'now'. He wanted to be a good boy with his aunt because he wanted more from her.

As he relaxed in his own seat and closed his eyes, Smitha quickly readjusted her bra and blouse under the cover of the blanket. She sensed his disappointment. But she also knew that, in the confined space of the bus and with people around them, they should be very careful. She however, wanted to keep the control with her.

Slowly she pushed her right hand under his blanket and rested it on his left thigh. Sekhar felt her soft hand instantly. As it lay there, he waited for her next move. She gently pressed his thigh with her palm. That was the signal for him. His left hand caught her right hand and guided it, a trifle hesitantly, to the big bulge in his trousers.

Smitha cupped his bulge in her soft hand and squeezed it gently. It was a touch that was both tender and inciting. With his right hand he reached for the zipper and pulled it down, opening up to her. Smitha's hand went in and held the bulged cotton briefs in her hand. Sekhar felt, at that moment, that his stepmother wanted him as much as he wanted her and relaxed.

Smitha ran her hand along the length of his rock hard penis. The other night, she could only see it from a distance and in dim light. Now his glorious manhood lay in her hand! She marveled at its girth, length and hardness. It appeared double the size of her husband's tool. Oh!! To have this big one in her cunt and fucking her to glory, she thought!!

Her hand gripped it at the root and traveled along the entire length. Then she started stroking it under the cover of his blanket; slow and steady strokes. Turning slightly to her right, she now put her left hand too under the blanket. While her right hand stroked his cock, her left caressed and squeezed the tip.

Her moves were too much for young Sekhar who was already on the verge and he ejaculated with a big jet inside his cotton briefs. Smitha felt the hot semen wetting her hand through the fabric and wondered how it tastes. She would find it soon enough. Not just that! She would have all that semen flow into her virginal cunt too!!

Exhausted, they slept soundly for the rest of the journey.

Over the next two days both were busy with relatives and friends and hardly had any time together. Unhappily for Sekhar, a couple of relatives joined them on the return trip and one of the ladies sat with Smitha.

Once back home, they couldn't do anything for the next few days till the relatives left.

At last they were alone, one morning, after Ranganath left for his office. Smitha was in the kitchen and Sekhar tiptoed to her and hugged her from behind. Instantly his hands sought and found her big, bouncy boobs. Smitha was also hungry for him and responded with a moan. She felt his tent going up behind her and poking her between her buttocks.

"Not now, Sekhar! Let me finish cooking. The servant maid will come in any time now. Wait till after lunch, please!" Her voice was soothing and promising.

He left her and went out to his friends and returned home by lunch time. They finished lunch together, chatting up about trivia. The excitement was palpable. After lunch, he helped her clean up the kitchen.

Back in the living room, Smitha sat on a sofa and signaled him to sit on the opposite sofa.

"What happened the other night between us was wrong. I think both of us got carried away." He was shocked by her words.

What was going on, he thought! Was she stricken by guilt? Did she introspect? Was this the end of the road? He was really confused now.

"Sekhar, I am your step mother, your father's wife. You are my step son. Any sexual relationship between us would amount to incest. Further you are just twenty one and I am nearly ten years older. May be you can't see me as your mom. May be i am more like an elder sister to you."

Was there an emphasis on that word 'elder sister' or did he imagine it? If only she knew what went on between him and his sister, he thought, wryly!

"I know you are attracted to me. I must admit, frankly, that I am also attracted to you. It is mutual. And I am scared too, Sekhar." She did sound apprehensive.

"I value my life as your father's wife. I respect him and will do nothing that hurts him. If he comes to know about what had happened or this conversation, he would throw you out and he would kill me." She now scared him too.

They sat silent for a few minutes mulling over all that was said.

"Do you want me very badly, Sekhar?" She asked him.

"Yes aunty!" His voice was thick with passion.

"And I want you too, my dear!" She sighed.

"We have to be very, very careful and you have to strictly follow what I say. You should behave as I ask and not make any demands. Will you promise that?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes aunty," he replied, anxious as he was, to keep their relationship going.

She got up and walked up the stairs and he followed her, his eyes feasting on her undulating buttocks. He felt a strong urge to grab and fondle them.

She walked into his room and he followed her eagerly.

She was dressed in a light green sari and a matching blouse. She quickly unfurled her sari and removed it. Still looking into his eyes, she slowly unhooked and removed her blouse. She was now clad only in a green petticoat and a white bra. Her full, white breasts spilled over the cups of her bra and were very alluring.

Her midriff and tummy that showed up between her bra and petticoat was flat and silken smooth. Her waist was curved and alluringly smooth. Just looking at her, his cock sprang to attention.

He removed his shirt. As he moved closer, she caught the edges of his vest and pulled it over his head. Resting her right palm on his broad naked chest, she rubbed it all over lovingly, enjoying the feel of hardness, youth and the sparse black hairs.

Sekhar put his hands on her smooth waist and pulled her close to him. He hugged his sexy step mother for the first time. Smitha felt her ample breasts tremble at the contact and pressure of his young male chest.

And then she kissed him. Yes! She raised her lips to him and whispered, "Kiss me, dear."

The first kiss between the mother and the son was the sweetest either of them ever had. Her lips were full, wet and juicy. His lips were young, eager and hungry. As their lips touched, they just had one strong urge...devour each other. They just locked their lips and chewed.

His eager tongue pushed into her hot mouth and was welcomed instantly. As it started probing all around, her tongue joined in a playful duel that enhanced their passion. Her teeth nibbled his lips lightly, inciting him a little more.

His hands roamed the expanse of her smooth back and encountered the bra strap. His fumbling fingers unhooked it after a couple of attempt. Her boobs sprang free from the restraining cups and bounced. His hands reached for them greedily and squeezed them hard, making her wince and moan.

He looked at her light brown aureole that were perfect circles and the pinkish nipples that lengthened as they hardened and stood proud.

"Kiss them, my love, they are yours," she crooned.

As he brought his lips to her nipple, she sat down on the bed and pulled his head to her bosom.

Sekhar locked her erect nipple between his lips and sucked it greedily.

"Oh! my baby! Suck away; suck your mom's nipples hard."

Her words electrified him and he sucked it harder, not just the nipple but the aureole and a bit of tit too. Dizzy with passion, Smitha pulled his head harder against her bosom and fed more of her tit into his hot mouth, literally stuffing it. It was awesome, he thought, as his mouth tasted her big tit.

Guided by her hand, his hand kneaded the other boob which soon turned angry red with all the rough mauling. Pulling her right tit out of his hungry mouth, she fed him her left tit and the sucking and mauling continued. They kept at it and lost the track of time.

His erection was making him extremely uncomfortable and he tried to remove his pants. Smitha immediately said, "No, don't remove. Not now. Wait."

Pushing him a little away from her, she sat him next to her on the bed.

Resting her hand on his crotch, she slowly unzipped his trouser, inserted her right hand into the opening and grabbed his bulged briefs. She pulled the tent out of the opening. Moving her own legs a little apart, she signaled him to follow her lead.

Sekhar immediately lifted her petticoat halfway on to her silken white thighs and rested his hand there. He caressed her soft, silken smooth, hairless thighs and squeezed them with both hands. Pushing his hand further up, he reached for her panties. As his eager hands touched her panties clad pussy, he felt its heat and dampness.

Sekhar grabbed his stepmother's pussy; just the way she grabbed her stepson's cock.

As she stroked his phallus, he massaged her pussy and its swollen lips.

She squeezed hard and he responded likewise. Then he improvised further.

In one quick move, he inserted his palm into the wet panties and grabbed her damp and hot pussy. He found the lips and the slit, inserted his forefinger into her hot cunt in one go and wiggled his finger.

Taken by surprise, Smtha responded eagerly. Grabbing his hand with her free hand, she managed to get him to insert two more fingers and added her own.

And following his cue, she reached under his briefs and grabbed his naked and pulsating rod. It was hot to her touch. She started stroking it faster, in harmony with his fingers in her cunt.

She suddenly saw their images in the dresser mirror that was across the bed.

"Oh, Sekhar, look at us, isn't that wonderful?" she exclaimed, pointing at the mirror.

They shifted a little so that the images were even better captured.

Seeing themselves thus heightened their lust and passion. After a few more strokes, the son first ejaculated in a big spurt all over his mom's hands and then his mom exploded in a big orgasm that literally shook her whole body with spasms.

They fell into each other's arms, totally spent and lost to the surrounding world.

They dozed a little under the cool breeze of the fan, even as their bodies recovered from the physical exertion. Smitha opened her eyes and the first thing she noticed was his limp penis hanging out from the opening in his briefs. It was impressive even in that state. She reached out with her hand and touched it fondly.

Sekhar looked at her full, bouncy breasts and the now placid but cute nipples and automatically cupped one.

"Time to clean up, Sekhar," Smitha said, getting off the bed and going to the bath room.

Returning with a couple of towels, she wiped his cock and groin dry. Then she wiped her own pussy and the neighborhood. Then they washed and cleaned up.

"Remember what I told you, my dear. We should be very, very careful. Avoid all contact when your father or someone is around. Don't put either of us in an embarrassing situation. Let us be patient and not lose what we have." She sounded over cautious to him. Nevertheless, he nodded his head in agreement.

Later on, in the privacy of her bed room, Smitha marveled at the way things worked out and her own audacity. She loved every single move, every little detail of their torrid session. She loved the strong, masculine and young body of her stepson and his big phallus. While continuing to be a good wife to his father, she would get fucked well and serviced by his son, she thought happily.

She would control everything and have the young tiger eating out of her hand. She won't give it away all in one go or every day. If she does, her stud would lose his interest in her quickly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • To Err is Divine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds