• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Immortal Love Ch. 01

Immortal Love Ch. 01

1234567

New series!

All individuals within the story are above or equal to the age of consent -- US law. (18)

All individuals within the story are fictional; any similarities between person(s) are purely coincidental

Feel free to post and comment -- I appreciate feedback and critiquing my work so I can get better, but there is a difference between critiquing and being rude. I may not be the best writer but I love it, if you want some story that is perfect stop searching for literature on the internet and go to a library.

Thank you for reading.

This story will be quite long so I suggest bookmarking or another way to store the page that you are on.

I encourage my readers to critique my work but please do not slag off what I write

Remember: not everyone has two sugars in their tea (hint: what you don't like someone else may)

Acknowledgements

I would like to thank Chelsea Fine for the AoA series (Google) showing me about immortalities and curses

I would like to thank Charlotte Abel for the Channie series (Google) showing me about magic and love

I would like to thank Shiggymoto and his literotica Ashley series (check it out), for showing me true love is not always easy... it can be a battle but worth it if you fight hard.

But I would love to thank my sister -- the reason I live each day.

Blurb

David has searched for almost a thousand years for his one true love -- his sister -- Ashleigh.

With unlimited powers they search the earth to be together, but a centuries old curse placed by their mother, to stop their incestuous relationship, means that whenever they are intimate Ashleigh will die; but with immortal blood she will be reborn again.

Trouble is they must be intimate within the first year of her rebirth or else they both suffer immense pain until they do so.

Can they break the curse? Will true love prevail?

Now Ashleigh is back again, but with no memories of her old life or her brother she soon must learn to remember: about herself, her powers, and her love. She has one year.

Chapter 1: Spell book.

England

"David what are you doing? You know that's mother's spell book." Ashleigh whispered behind her brother, creeping up the wooden stairs trying not to make any more excess noise.

"Don't worry sis, I'm not going to steal it; I just want to have a look." He replied, avoiding the last step known to creak.

The two siblings shared a house with their mother, a known witch; it was not a fancy castle like the earl had but it was home. Their father had long since run away leaving their mother to raise the children by herself.

Sure most of the town were scared of their mother believing wild superstition about witches and curses but too scared to directly approach her they, instead, ignored the children and kept their own kids away. Ashleigh and David had no one but each other. Still home was peaceful and quiet and with a witch for a mother their lives were never dull.... Interesting to say the least but never dull.

It was night now and without the discovery of electricity the house was shrouded in darkness, the full moon outside bathed the landing with a soft light; enough to see with but not enough to make the sneaking any easier. Their mother had long ago placed a 'be-light' spell around the house, a weak spell that casts an eerie light down in the main living space.

Ashleigh had always hated the dark sometimes bad enough that she crept into David's bed just for comfort, many a night she crawled under the covers alongside her brother, sleeping much easier with his arm wrapped around her nimble frame.

Luckily there wasn't a storm said night, the power of a witch can increase almost tenfold when nature becomes upset and if that were the case getting even close to the book would mean failure and probably a 'no-leave' curse as a grounding punishment. The soft orange glow radiating from behind the wooden door gave them a target -- the book. Whenever magically active the book would glow an incandescent orange while a soft humming noise hung in the air.

"You know mom has probably cursed her room." Ashleigh whispered as they approached the door.

The door looked like any other millions of wooden doors in the world. No special markings, no objects hanging off. It almost looked as if it had been varnished, the wood, even in the soft white glow of the moon, was shaded a slight tinge of an orange/ red. Blood. More specifically their mothers blood; linking her and the door as one she would always know when the door was entered or even touched by another not her.

David ran his palm inches away over the door, scanning it for any energy signature. "Cursed." He muttered.

"Well we tried." Ashleigh theatrically sighed, spinning on the balls of her feet to turn away.

"Ba, ba, ba..." He whispered catching her hand as she span away; he brought her back to the door.

He placed both his hands inches from the door and in an inaudible voice muttered a counter curse.

"Are you crazy!?" Ashley shouted in a half-whisper "You're trying to counter mom's curse! If she ever finds out you're even trying countering her curses she slap you with a 'pain' curse. You won't have to worry about being grounded you butt is going to be redder than... well something really red."

David smirked at his sisters' quick witty comments. 'Redder than... something really red?'

But joking aside, it was true, going against a curse was forbidden in the house -- *...They're in place for a reason.* Their mother always scolded before a punishment. Going against a protection curse would definitely mean a 'pain' curse, maybe even an actual beating.

But David was determined to see the book. There was no way he could tell his sister for the past fortnight he had dreamt about it; it was calling to him. He continued his muttering. Finally David felt the wild buzzing of energy on the door subside to a quieter, soothing energy of the doors natural energy.

Easy.... too easy... every curse is dependent on the witch who cast it; the more powerful the witch the harder the curse is to counter, and at David's almost no existent power level even calming the energy would be tricky, so how could he have banished it from the door...

The door creaked open, each creak sounding like a bomb going off, too loud; this was a stealth mission. In the corner behind the door shone a soft baby blue light.

"Whoa, what's that?" Ashleigh whispered looking directly at the blue ball floating mid-air.

Unable to see what she was referring to David turned around and saw his sister, bathed in the bright baby blue light. She was dead pretty; her golden hair was now more of a straw colour in the new light while her hazel eyes stared dead ahead. She didn't have the greatest figure in the world but was moderate with enough to please a man's eyes. She was wearing what she called 'comfy clothes', to everyone else they were 'servant hinds'. She wore one of David's white tops with cross stitching around the neck down to the top of her cleavage, un-tucked, of course. And never one for wearing a dress or skirts she wore black trousers that were loose around her legs, her feet were bare and slightly dirty from walking around the house with nothing on.

David sighed, soon gone were the days that he and his sister would be together. She may not know like David did but the whole reason their mother had left for the night was to try and court the girl. Find her someone of rank or nobility and unite the houses through marriage. Soon his sweet, kind and sometimes annoying sister would be marched down the aisle to a man of respect. If she was lucky he would be a kind man who would treat her as the earl and his wife: buy her the most expensive of clothes and jewellery, make love to her not just sex, and take her places that are new and exciting letting each day for her become an adventure. But if she was unlucky and he was not a kind man David could not fathom the pain he would bring to the man for treating his sister wrong.

He followed her gaze at the floating ball of pent up energy. "It's mom's curse stone." He explained.

Every curse needs an object, something to bind the energy to so that it doesn't float away. As long as the object survives the curse energy will never leave -- the curse will never be broken, unless of course if there is a counter.

Because the door to the room was on the left hand side of the room and was now open, it blocked most of the right side of the room, but even so the deep orange glow bathed the walls and ceiling, competing with the blue for colour dominance. Within the top right hand corner of the room stood a majestic and almost regal treasure chest. The source of the glowing orange -- the book must be inside. With legs of concrete David shuffled to the chest with his sister trailing behind his back.

He ran his hands over the chest the way he had the door, inches away not to touch the curse but close enough to feel the energy buzz.

The energy had the buzz of a thousand hornets, each buzz stinging his hands -- the chest -- the nest -- the book. This was no ordinary curse; it was a sacrifice curse. A curse given the life of one creature to feed from would be the strongest of all curses, the more powerful the life, the better the curse. Back in the times the best of curses would be made by the life of a new born baby -- 100 years of curse energy, never ending, never dying, and never stopping. That was a banned practise now, only studied by the darkest of witches and magicians.

Ashleigh leaned over her brothers kneeling body and unconsciously brought her hand closer to the chest. She was just about to touch the chest with her hand centimetres away when David held her wrist firmly stopping her. He looked into her hazel eyes and muttered three words: 'Acendum, neatho, minut'.

She blinked twice, looking at her hand and her brothers holding her wrist, "Oh, my god, I don't even remember touching the chest." She gasped.

"You didn't." David replied. Thank god.

He didn't blame her. The energy of any curse would be hard to ignore, even more so of a sacrifice, if one did not know how to handle curses, and by the look on his sisters' face she didn't. The energy of a curse typically draws a person in almost daring them to touch the curse, only when they did... BLAM! The curse would strike. Thank god he stopped his sister -- he may not know what the curse to the chest was but if it hit it could have been a death curse. Thank god she didn't touch it.

She smiled and said thanks before pulling her hand back. "Ow. That really hurts holding your hand there, how do you keep doing it?" She shook her hands for several seconds trying to shake away the tingling in her fingers.

He shrugged but kept his hand in place. Slowly he recanted the best counter curse he knew -- it would never be enough to override a sacrifice curse, not even close to tame the energy. He felt the slow trickle of the counter curse leaving his fingers; it was like water pouring out of his tips -- pouring water onto a petrol fire -- if petrol had been found yet.

It was a slow release; he had neither power nor skill to make the counter more efficient, if it ever could be against a sacrifice curse. He was about to stop the counter when he felt the odd feeling of foreign energy. His head snapped back to the door so fast Ashleigh thought he would have broken his neck but she followed his gaze -- empty. So where was the foreign energy from?

Ashleigh could never have made it; it was warm, strong and powerful beyond measure. His mother could have made it but why would she want to help him break in to the chest? She wouldn't, it didn't make sense.

The new energy merged with his, warming his blood and bathing his body in a sense of calmness and at the same time complete state of excited-ness. Whatever the energy it was wild, untamed and completely dangerous and had not hurt him so far -- so hey why not go for it?

David continued his counter with the new energy turning his slow trickle of energy to a fire hose. The angry buzz of the curse settled, calm and soothed it no longer pained him to keep his hands in place, slowly the foreign energy settled until he found no more trace in his system.

"Wow, you're glowing." Ashleigh shouted surprised.

She was right. Not his whole body as he thought she meant but the tips of his hands were bathed in a glowing red light, a new light on each finger. Red... but his power colour was green, the colour chosen because it was his sisters' favourite.

The power colour is basically someone's aura, it's not so much chosen as it is given, but a person can with some limit change their colour. Green aura was the colour of well-being. The colour of help, good health, luck, and so on. So why were his colour Red now, power and danger?

Popping the lock off the chest the book lay inside. The skin of the book was a deep blood red; made of cracked parched leather it more resembled human skin than leather. It emanated a soft orange glow. Without touching the book it rose out of the chest and suspended itself at a height equal to his eye-line. It opened and tilted to a reading position hovering on the spot. He heard the gasp of his sister behind him but he was too captivated to turn around and look. He reached his hands out as he had so many times before and felt the energy of the book. It was familiar but like nothing he had ever felt before. The energy wrapped itself around him; he saw the books orange energy. And it didn't just wrap around himself it did too his sister. It was like they were both entwined together by long vines of orange. One particular energy vine circled around his body once before entering his chest, exactly where his heart was. He looked behind him and saw his sister with the same vine in her; it had come out of his back, wrapped around her body once and entered her heart.

"What?" She asked.

He shook his head not wanting to concern her. Nothing you and I just have the books energy linking our hearts. Nope, best not worry her.

The energy colour deepened until it was a more deep red than it was orange, but then it became completely red and moved around the air in the room still linking them by a twisting snake of red energy. At his back the energy broke to a single line joining his heart and his sisters before the mass behind her and in front of him became a ball of red energy light receding into each other's heart, the line between their bodies never moved. Soon the line linking hearts became a ball, leaving her chest and his back before returning to the book in front of their eyes, bathing the empty pages in a red glow.

"Did you see that?" David asked Ashleigh turning to look into her hazel eyes, lit up by the glowing all around the room.

She shook her head. No.

"Can you see any of this around us?" He asked.

She shook her head. No.

Damn.

But what does it all mean? Heart bonding?

The glow of the book intensified, and intensified, and intensified. Soon all that was left was a burning sun of red light, so bright David shielded his eyes and looked into his sisters. The smell around him changed... strawberries. Their air smelled of his sister, her sweet aroma... beautiful... but he couldn't, even though he wanted to, stay there and smell forever.

To Ashleigh she smelled the familiar fragrance of her brother; she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before her train of thoughts were interrupted by her brothers voice.

"Can you see that?" He asked.

She nodded her head. Yes.

"You mean that writing?" She asked.

David peered through his fingers at the book. What writing? All that was there was a ball of bright light. Even the book was obscured by it. Was this a curse? A trick to stop people looking at the book? He looked back at his sister. She stared at the book ahead.

"There's no bright light?" He asked.

She shook her head. No.

"What colour is the writing?" He asked.

"Red."

"Red?" He questioned.

"Red." She confirmed.

Red. Red writing... he looked at his fingers... red fingers, red energy... weird.

"Ashleigh, can you read what it says?" He asked

She nodded her head. Yes

"It says..." She read the book.

"That's exactly what is says? You're not missing anything?"

She shook her head. No.

The page read:

Pure and pure both hearts will be joined...

through the ages, both dark and light,

for love is pure for one who seeks,

if both are willing pure love will stand;

It should be banned, it should be wrong,

yet love this pure for one another,

cannot be bad, if it be true.

Stay together, let no man or woman come;

for if they do pure become taint

and pure love last no more.

Go, heed warning, and let friendship blossom,

soon true and pure love shall be for each,

For one month time, the test shall begin.

"Are you absolutely sure, word for word you read it exactly?" David asked.

"For god sakes yes!" Ashleigh said, she recanted the passage once more word for word.

"What does it mean?" She asked.

David shook his head. "I don't know." He mused. "It's no magic I've encountered." He said the passage out loud as he heard his sister. "Sounds like love magic, but between who? And at the end 'heed warning' and 'for one month time, the test shall begin'?"

David looked down at his heart, the soft ball of light had returned, so had Ashleigh's light, and so had the thin string joining their hearts. "Weird."

He felt for the energy connecting them, there were two energies. One he came to realise was his own: soft, valiant, slightly sloppy and wild, but the other... it was foreign: completely wild, new, and unused.

The book light died down so much it actually faded to nothing. His vision was blurry, the way one might get if they were to just emerge from a tunnel on a sunny day. But when he checked the book it was still floating; the pages: empty.

"Are the words still there?" David asked.

Ashleigh shook her head. No.

Damn...

He tried scanning the book but there was no energy, no wild energy he felt before, no natural energy of all things in the universe, nothing.

He became vaguely aware of another new energy coming close to the house, happy and cheery... Their mom!

Oh god, Oh god...

A brilliant light shone from the book -- neither orange nor red but yellow. Soon the entire room was painted in brilliantly bright yellow as if the sun itself had come for a visit. Crap. He was sure she would see the bright yellow energy coming out of the room; if not out the windows she would at the least be able to sense it. David averted his eyes, and looked at his sister, who had done the same. They stared at each other.

The sound of a thousand bees swarmed inside their brains, a thousand tiny buzzing noises. Surely their mother would hear this amount of energy.

He shouted, "Can you still see the book."

"No!" Ashleigh shouted back. "There's a bright light and I can't see anything!"

So she did have magic. Wait a second.... He tried to feel for the energy linking their hearts but it was lost in a storm of wild energy surrounding them all. By god how long was this light going to last?

As if an answer to his question, as if someone had flicked a light switch, the brilliant light vanished. Stunned and blinded David looked for the book, the chest was closed. The room was okay... more importantly so was his sister.

He scanned the chest with his hands and found the energy of the original curse.

"Leave, go to your room and stay there. Mom's coming back and I have to restore the curse on the door." He ordered.

She tried to speak but she saw the panic and determination in his eyes, she obeyed. Quickly she turned away and walked out the door. He followed close behind.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Immortal Love Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds