• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Second Job: Bobbie's Intro

My Second Job: Bobbie's Intro

My name is Bobbie, and I live with my husband and two kids in a nice house that unfortunately needs a new roof. Now my husband and I both have our regular jobs, but last week my husband got a second job as a personal assistant to a Mr. Smith who lives here in town. He worked two nights last week and had been required by Mr. Smith to work this week starting Friday night through Saturday.

One thing that I noticed last week after my husband had worked for Mr. Smith was how tired he was when he got home. Usually on Friday and Saturday nights we have sex, and due to the new job Mo just didn't have the energy. I'd finally gotten him to have sex with me on Tuesday night, and that is when I got a surprise. He had no hair on his cock and balls. He said that he did it for me, but I wasn't sure if I truly believed him. But, instead of worrying about it at the time I enjoyed the smooth feel and we had really good sex. He had a lot of endurance and really took great care of all of my needs that night.

Wednesday night though Mo's mood had changed. He seemed unhappy so I checked with him to see what was wrong. He told me that he had to work for Mr. Smith all weekend and wouldn't be back until Sunday night. Obviously, with 2 kids I wasn't thrilled, but knowing that he was doing this job to help us get ahead, I couldn't complain too much.

Thursday is when my life changed. I worked as a loan advisor at a local bank and had a private office to help discuss loans with people. Around 3pm one of the tellers told me that there was a gentleman in the waiting area wanting to discuss a loan. This was nothing new so I quickly walked out to greet the gentlemen. I shook his hand and he introduced himself as Mr. Smith. I laughed and said that it was funny as my husband had just started working for a Mr. Smith. He then tells me that it was him and that he wanted to speak with me about my husband's employment. I told him that it was nice to meet him and talking wasn't a problem. So we walked to my office.

As we walked into the office I asked Mr. Smith to take a seat and closed the door and then sat on my side of the desk. He thanked me again for my time and admired the painting that I had on the wall. He also noted that I didn't have a window to the main area and asked why that was. I told him it was to preserve the privacy of the people who came in to speak with me. He then noted that the privacy concerns must be why the blinds to the outside window were closed and I agreed.

So after the pleasantries I asked Mr. Smith how our bank would be able to help him. He noted that he had been looking for a new place to make regular deposits and that my husband Mo has suggested he try my bank. He noted that Mo had already made a difference with his work and that his clients had been happy with the services that Mo had provided the previous weekend. I thanked him for the compliments on my husband's work and noted that I really didn't know what he did at his new job.

At that point Mr. Smith pulled out his phone and said he'd love to show me. He fumbled around with the phone and apparently when he had what he wanted he turned it towards me. I couldn't believe what I saw on the screen. My husband was in a bathroom licking the pussy of a woman whose face was blurred out. Then he was stood up and I noted his soaked face and tiny G-string that showed his extremely hard cock. Next the scene changed to Mo sucking a guy's cock! I couldn't look any longer and asked Mr. Smith what the meaning of this was.

That was when Mr. Smith stood up. He told me that he had blackmailed Mo into servicing the needs of all of his clients. I just sat there in disbelief. But, Mr. Smith wasn't done. He told me that I was going to have a new second job as well. I instantly stood up and asked him to leave. He told me to sit down in a very authoritative tone, and not knowing what to do, I sat.

Mr. Smith told me that I had no say in this situation. My destiny was set as soon as my husband sucked his cock last week. He told me that not only would he destroy Mo's reputation, but he'd destroy mine as well. I didn't know what to do. I knew that if Mo lost both of his jobs we'd be kicked out of our house in no time. I knew that if this video got out then our family and friends wouldn't be there for us anymore either.

I must have sat there looking defeated at this point, as that is when Mr. Smith started to assert his control. He told me to stand up, which I did. He stood up and came up to me and kissed me on the mouth, opening up my lips and pushing his tongue into my mouth. I tried to push him away, but he gripped the back of my head and forced me to continue the kiss. Then his other hand openly groped my left breast through my blouse. He finally released his grip on my head and I begged him to stop.

He stepped back and removed his hand, with a big smile on his face. Yet ,that wasn't close to the end of it. He told me from this point forward I worked for him and was to do whatever I was told to do. I started to cry as I didn't know what else to do. Mr. Smith then ordered me to take off my clothes. When I didn't comply right away he came over to me and took my chin in his hand and rose my head so I couldn't do anything but look him in the eyes.

The message became clear as Mr. Smith spoke: "You will do as you are told and comply right away or I will rip all your clothes off right here and now and still get what I want. Then I will show the world this video of your husband. So strip off those clothes now and don't disappoint me again." So, with shaking hands I began to undo my blouse. The look of despair across my face was greatly opposed to the look of longing on Mr. Smith's face.

As I took off the blouse my sheer white bra was clearly in sight. He looked at me very sternly and so I continued by unclasping that as well. Now that my breasts were fully on display to this man I had just met and I was instantly embarrassed more than I'd ever been in my life. Yet, Mr. Smith wasn't done. He ordered me to continue. So, I slowly remembered how to unzip my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I then took down my nylons and panties and finally stand in front of this man I just met, as naked as the day I was born.

Mr. Smith walks circles around me, evaluating my body with his eyes. He then raises his hands to my breasts and pulls and pinches both of my nipples. He does this so hard that I want to scream but I know that if I do so it will alert the staff right outside the door. Mr. Smith then removes one both of his hands and places one on the hairy mound above my pussy. He pulls on the hair once again almost making me scream. Mr. Smith states that after today I will no longer have any hair here and if I do punishment will be administered and that I won't like that at all.

Next I am ordered to kneel and take out his cock. It's obvious that my torture isn't about to end. I know what is expected so as soon as I find his cock I stick it in my mouth. I try and hurry this along and know that if I can get him off fast then this will be over, at least for now. Mr. Smith, however, has a different idea apparently. He grabs my head with both hands and starts fucking my head with his cock. My struggling and breathing do not matter. This goes on for what seems like an eternity, however all of a sudden he stops.

He then pulls me up by my hair, pushing me to the back of the chair that he had sat in earlier. My chest is pushed over the edge of the chair and my legs are spread out so wide it hurts. I know at this point I'm about to get fucked. He comes up behind me and shoves his entire cock in my pussy in one swift motion. I can barely breath because he does it with such force. I'm incredibly turned on by everything even though I'm also as embarrassed as I can be. How can I get off on being humiliated?

It doesn't take long and I feel that familiar feeling of my orgasm starting to boil. Mr. Smith must have been getting there quickly as well as he is pumping my pussy for all he is worth. He also must have known when I was about to cum as right as I was reaching the edge he grabs my nipples from behind and pulls down on them like they are udders and he's trying to get milk. I hear a bit of a scream come out of my mouth as I cum all over his cock. The pulsing of my pussy must have been enough for him and I feel his cum splashing all over the walls of my pussy as well.

I figure at this point things are done, but I was wrong. Mr. Smith pulls his cock out of my pussy and then pulls my hair and tells me to kneel on the ground. He orders me to clean his cock. Now I've never tasted my own pussy before so this is new and he can tell I'm apprehensive. He tells me that if I don't do that he'll show his new video to everyone here at the bank. I ask him what video, which is when he points to the mini camcorder that is blinking green and staring right at me. When he put that there I will never know! But, I now realize that he has video of my husband and I doing all kinds of things and I know that I will have to comply.

I take his cock into my mouth and taste his cum, my cum, and my pussy juice. It's an interesting combo, and I get all that I can before he takes his cock away from me. Mr. Smith tells me to stay where I am on my knees. He then walks over to my desk and takes my cell phone and copies down my number and a few others. He then walks to the door and opens it! He loudly thanks me for helping him with setting up his companies deposits and walks out, slowly closing the door behind him. I practically run to my desk to put my clothes back on before someone else comes and knocks on the door.

I fumble with my clothes and in the middle of putting on my skirt I feel our combined juices running down my leg. I clean up what I can with the Kleenex on my desk and hope that I can make myself presentable again. As I finish making myself semi presentable I get a text from an unknown number. It reads:

"Friday night -- you are to come to my house and you will start working for me. If you don't arrive on time, the videos will be shown to everyone you know and work with. See you at 7, and don't tell Mo."

This solidified it now; my husband's second job now is becoming a 2nd job for me as well.

--------------------------------------------------

Friday night comes and I'm a nervous wreck. Mo had come home and quickly showered saying he had to work, not knowing that I knew what he was really going to be doing, and that I would be there as well. We had dinner, and as he left I started to get the kids packed up to go to my mom's house who thankfully lived in town and was available this weekend. I had told her that I had found a job for the weekend and she was more than happy to take the grand kids.

I drop the kids off at my mom's and then make the trek to the address that I had been given by Mr. Smith. I see Mo's car in the driveway, as he's been there for at least an hour before me. I get out of the car...feeling my stomach that is tied up in knots. I try to calm myself as I go to the front door and knock on the door.

I feel like I've been here forever before the door is finally opened. Mr. Smith walks out the door and closes it behind him. He thanks me for showing up and then kisses me full on the mouth. He pulls away and then drops the bomb on me. I am to strip all my clothes off right here and right now and put them in the box on the ground. I certainly can't do that here in the open can I?

Mr. Smith sees the conflict on my face and he starts to type on his phone. He tells me that he's about to send the video of me in my office to my boss! He shows me the e-mail he has just set up and I know what I have to do. I start taking off my clothes very quickly hoping to get this done fast and get inside. Mr. Smith just watches me, and when I finally get to my panties he is visually happy to see that I've shaved all of my pubic hair as he requested.

When I'm fully naked and my clothes are in the box on top of some other clothes Mr. Smith comes up and kisses me on the lips again. His right hand is massaging my quickly moistening pussy lips. I'm so turned on being forced to be here in the open kissing this man who is fully clothes while I'm nude. Then he removes his hand and tells me to turn around. I do so and a second later I feel something quickly go around my neck. He's fastened a collar on my neck, and on that collar is a leash! He tells me to turn around and he goes to the door and opens it, pulling me behind him on the leash.

I am lead through the house and onto the back patio. That is when I get a big surprise, even though I should have been expecting it. There is Mo laying in a chair with a couple of people in matching red swimsuits fucking right over his face. It's easy to tell that the man has just cum in the woman's pussy and right after doing so he sticks his cum covered cock in Mo's mouth. He shoves it in Mo's mouth over and over again until he apparently feels it's clean and then he pulls away and pushes his wife's pussy back down on Mo's mouth.

I'm standing there stunned and getting incredibly turned on, but am all of a sudden shot back to reality. Mr. Smith yanks on my leash and pulls me forward. He tells me my tie of watching is over, and it's time to get to work. He reaches into his shorts and pulls out his cock. I understand what to do and drop to my knees and start to suck on his cock. After a few minutes I hear a bunch of applause, but I have no idea what is going on, and the tight feeling I'm getting from the leash isn't going allow me to look on what is going on behind me. But, I know Mo has to be involved.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Second Job: Bobbie's Intro

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds