• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • First Time with My Boss

First Time with My Boss

The restaurant I work at is very laid back and everyone gets along. When I first started I immediately noticed one guy, Brad. He was cocky, but in that sexy way that I'm attracted to for some reason. He flirted and even talked a little dirty, but it was more acceptable because of how laid back work was.

At first I was little embarrassed. I wasn't used to being treated like that. I liked it though, and eventually I started flirting back. Soon I found out that Brad was 15 years older than me. I thought that was even more sexy because it was kind of like doing something naughty. I was only 20 and he was 35.

After about a year of working there, Brad got promoted to manager (he was a server like me before). He continued to flirt and tell me how hot I was. I loved the attention! Sometimes he would ask things like "if you have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend, do they cancel out so it isn't cheating?" He would always seem like he was joking, but at the same time I knew he was serious.

My boyfriend started to notice something was up when I started staying late after my shift was over to help Brad close up. Nothing sexual was happening at this point, we were just talking and building up more and more desire. It felt more exciting hiding this from my boyfriend.

One night when I was helping Brad close up, I gave him a hug goodbye. No one else was left and all the lights were off. We embraced for quite a while and it felt like more than a friend hug. When we started to pull away he leaned in for a kiss. I knew it was so wrong but I couldn't help it anymore.

I threw myself at him and kissed him hard. He kissed me back and we started to make out. It was the hard, fast, scrape-your-teeth-together, hurt your lips kind of make out. Brad whipped me around and thew me down on the nearest table. He swiped the silverware and salt and pepper onto the floor and it crashed loudly. He started to take my clothes off. The whole time he was kissing and licking my neck, my ears, my chest. He quickly ripped his clothes off and entered me so fast that I gasped out of surprise. I was so wet for him, that it, all this time building up anticipation.

His hard, smooth dick felt even better than I imagined it. He started to rock slowly, gently. Then suddenly he was thrusting hard and fast. The table was screeching on the floor, but we didn't care. I yelled out from the pleasure, and scratched his back. Just as I was getting close to cumming, he stopped. And slowly started making his way down my body with his tongue, making detours at my nipples and belly button.

When his tongue reached my clit I cried out. He sucked it into his mouth and bit it gently. Then his fingers came up and worked in and out of my pussy. His mouth and his hand worked hard on me and it was too much to bare anymore. I let myself go and screamed his name. My body arched at the pleasure and his tongue made one final lick of my juices.

Suddenly he was inside me again moving even harder and deeper than before. The pleasure of my orgasm before made this almost painful, but in a good way.

He stopped and made me touch myself. I did for awhile and then slowly brought my finger up to my mouth. I sucked on it at tasted myself. He loved this and kissed me with passion. Then I got down to my knees.

The floor was cold and hard on my knees. But the discomfort made the situation more intense and exciting. As I sucked hard on his cock, I played with his balls and he moaned with pleasure. I loved hearing him make sounds. It was such a turn on to know he was loving this.

He grabbed my head and pushed so that his velvet smooth cock was choking me. As he came I felt the delicious cum running down my throat.

He looked down at me and smiled and helped me to my feet. We cleaned up the mess and straightened the table. We got dressed and he walked me to my car. We promised each other that this would never happen again, that our jobs were at risk, but at the same time we both knew we wouldn't be able to stay away.

That whole experience was so amazing, and it was a fantasy come true.

The only problem was that we forgot about the cameras... ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • First Time with My Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds