• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seduced by Auntie's "Story"

Seduced by Auntie's "Story"

12

Note: after my "I-spy" submission I decided to be a bit bolder with the relationship of the "aunt" in this one, but again it's only to add an extra naughtiness to a MILF scenario.

*

Pat had come to visit her sister Linda. She had not seen her for just over a year, having been working at the other end of the country. It had been good to catch up with Linda and her husband Tony. It had been good, too, to see her nephew Mark. It was summer and Mark, half way between his eighteenth and nineteenth birthday, was due to go away to start college in a few weeks' time.

Mark was a little shy but polite and witty. He often made a droll comment that made his parents, and her, laugh. She had also noticed Mark's secretive, sidelong glances at her body. She sensed that his father (her brother-in-law) did the same, but was more subtle. But it was her nephew's glances that she was aware of. Her young, inexperienced nephew, naive enough to think that she would not notice...

At first she was shocked to find herself the object of her nephew's attention, and felt uncomfortable when she was in the house alone with him. But after a day or two she was flattered that he found her attractive, and enjoyed his discreet admiration. In fact she found herself positively, but subtly, encouraging it. Her breasts were only small but she left one more blouse button undone than she usually would and made sure that from time to time he got chance to see inside. When she was emptying the washing machine or pegging out the washing she bent forward to give a teasing flash of her breasts. She left her nightdresses and underwear on the washing line well after they were thoroughly dry so that he could see them, and imagine her in them. And if she wore trousers she made sure that she wore small panties to show off her tight backside.

She had told herself at first that it was harmless and that she was merely enjoying feeling attractive and desirable. After all, she had no one at the moment and her sexuality had been at a fairly low ebb for some time. And, at forty-eight years old, it was good to feel desirable, especially to a lad in his late teens -- even if he was her nephew.

Her sister had taken some time off during her stay but had to go into works some days, and her brother-in-law Tony worked long hours. As she became more conscious of her Mark's interest in her, she began to feel an intimacy about being on her own in the house so much of the time with him, nephew or not. There was a veiled but inherent closeness about spending time chatting and laughing together, watching television together and eating together. And she found that his furtive glances at her breasts, her long legs or her backside were stirring her feelings more and more.

Of course, she had resisted these feelings at first, shocked and disgusted with herself to find herself thinking of her nephew in a sexual way. But the knowledge that he also felt drawn to her lessened her sense of shock and guilt.

Knowing Mark's secret desire for her made her acutely aware that she was sleeping in the next room to him, and that only a thin wall separated them when she was dressing or undressing. When she showered in the en-suite she wondered whether he was thinking about her naked, soothed and stimulated as the water streamed down her body or as she towelled off. She caught herself wondering whether he masturbated as he thought about her. Again, the idea revolted her at first. But her revulsion wore off and she wondered more frequently whether or not he did. The possibility that his lust for her was so intense that he reached orgasm as he thought about her soon excited her.

She began of think of him sexually more often. His appearance was nothing special, but his nearness, his slight shyness, and his failed attempts to hide his desire were very arousing. She even began to wonder whether to make a move. Despite her grave reservations the thought came to her more often, and with growing intensity. And at eighteen years old, he was hardly a child. She was sure that he would respond if she made the first move. She was also sure that even if he rejected her advances -- which seemed unlikely -- he would not tell her sister. It was fortunate as well that the back of her sister's house was not overlooked -- at least there was no need to draw any curtains and arouse suspicion.

That morning she had looked in the full-length mirror in the hall and tried to look at herself objectively. She was tall and slim, and her legs were long and still fairly slender and shapely. Her hair was light brown and she wore glasses. Her neck was slightly lined, but her face was still relatively wrinkle-free. Her breasts were only small but she prided herself in their firmness and in their being mounted quite high. Hey, she told herself, for a forty-eight year old she looked pretty damn good!

Mark was in the garden trimming the hedge that ran all around it. When he had done two sides of it she made coffee and called him inside. She tried to sound casual as she worked through a script she had rehearsed in her head many times.

"I just cant believe where time goes, Mark. Here you are waiting to go to college, and it doesn't seem five minutes since you were just a boy!"

Despite himself he glanced below the hem of his aunt's red knee-length skirt at her long legs, admiring the shiny nylon of her skin-tone tights. Her pink jumper was thin and hugged her pert, B-cup breasts. The outline of her narrow bra straps showed through it. Earlier he had admired the way her panties showed against her skirt. Having seen many pairs on the washing line and hanging inside to air, he wondered which she was wearing. They were not tiny, but they were briefer than he would have imagined his aunt to wear. The fact that she chose to wear sexy underwear excited him.

She felt reassured by his gaze but pretended not to notice.

"You used to sit on my knee and I'd read you a story," she said, hoping that her voice sounded casual.

"And look at you now! You couldn't sit on my knee now! In fact I'D have to sit on YOUR knee to read YOU a story!"

He laughed quietly and politely, trying hard to subdue the thought of his hot aunt sitting on his knee, with her tight backside and the backs of her slender thighs resting on his lap and right next to his hands, and her breasts close to him, maybe even touching him. He felt an erection beginning. He blushed. She smiled.

"Actually, Mark, I have a story I could tell you, if you like," she asked quietly.

"Well -- go on then, Auntie Pat."

"Shall I sit on your knee to tell it to you?"

He felt his blush deepen. He was sure that her suggestion was entirely innocent. After all, as well as being more than twice his age, she was his mother's sister, and, despite his fantasies about her, he was certain that they were purely wishful thinking on his part. Nevertheless, he felt mortified by the idea of her sitting on his knee, afraid that she would notice his rising erection. Desperately, but unsuccessfully, he willed it to subside.

"I... I'm not sure about that, Auntie Pat..." he said.

She laughed.

"I'm only slim you know, Mark! I won't crush you!"

Her innocent response caught him off-guard, and underlined his dilemma.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that you would..."

She smiled back at him.

"Don't be such a spoilsport then."

She walked across to him, smiling. He glanced swiftly at her small breasts under her jumper, and at her long legs. She sat across his lap, and saw him glance at her breasts, then look away, embarrassed. She smiled encouragingly. He glanced again at her breasts and at her skirt hem. It had risen to bare the lower part of her lean thighs. Their slenderness and the shiny nylon of her skin-tone tights made them look very alluring.

She smiled again.

"Well... let me see... Once upon a time... there was a divorced lady who was forty-eight years old. She often felt lonely and she was really glad of company. She had a really good sister and brother-in-law, and her nephew was really kind and thoughtful. She found him cute, though he would be embarrassed to be described like that. He was shy but witty, and he made her laugh. But then she began to have some very strange feelings. She hadn't been in a relationship for months, you see. When her nephew was around, she began to think about -- how nice it would feel to be kissed again. Kissed and caressed. I mean to have her body caressed -- her titties and her legs and..."

He flushed deeper with embarrassment and apprehension. He had entertained fantasies about her for some time. However unlikely, the possibility that his desire was reciprocal excited and scared him. But it seemed more likely that she was going to reprimand him for eyeing her up.

"Er... it's a rather strange story, Auntie. Perhaps it would be better to stop..."

She laughed.

"Stop now, Mark? I'm getting to the best bit! Where was I? Oh yes... she was beginning to think that it would be nice to be kissed and caressed -- by her NEPHEW!"

She began to stroke her thigh, nonchalantly, through her skirt.

"She felt bad to be thinking like that. She kept telling herself that it was wrong, very wrong. But she couldn't stop these thoughts from coming to her mind, and couldn't blank them out when they did. Thoughts about her own nephew kissing her and fondling her sensitive titties. Thoughts about him slipping into her room at night when his parents were asleep, and slipping under the bedclothes beside her..."

"Please Auntie Pat... I'm sorry if I..."

Her mood was impossible to discern, and he was unable to guess whether the tremor in her voice was due to anger or nervousness on her part.

She continued to speak softly. "Usually his aunt wore trousers but now she began to wear skirts again so that he could admire her legs. It made her feel young and feminine. Sometimes she bent forward when she was hanging out the washing so that her nephew could see part way up her skirt -- not her panties, just a brief, teasing view of the backs of her thighs. Or to give him a glimpse down her top at her titties..."

He glanced at his aunt's small breasts and at the outline and straps of her bra through her jumper, then looked away as he saw her catch his eye. She smiled. He was conscious of her thigh pressing against his erection.

"She was sure that HE was becoming more and more aware of HER, too. Whenever she drove with him to the supermarket to do the shopping, she noticed him looking at her legs. And, little by little, she realised that just as she was having naughty thoughts about him, her nephew was having naughty thoughts about her too! She realised that he was thinking, just as she was, how nice it would be if he could touch her titties and kiss them..."

"Please, Auntie Pat, I'm sorry if I've given the impression that..."

She gave a low laugh. "Shhh... don't spoil my story. I'm coming to the best part! So... one day she decided to do something about it. She had hardly slept for thinking about how to seduce her nephew. All night she had tossed and turned. She couldn't help thinking about her nephew lying in the next room, but really just a few feet away. She wondered if like her he was having difficulty sleeping, and whether it was for the same reason."

He tried to pull away slightly to release the pressure on his erection.

He was anxious to interrupt her again, but the truth was that he could not think what to say.

"She realised that only a thin, partition wall separated them both. That when one of them was dressing or undressing, the other was only a metre or two away! That when she was showering in her en-suite, the shower cubicle was close to where he lay in bed, that when she emerged naked from the shower with water trickling down her naked body, only a thin wall hid her from his view!"

Her position on his lap increased the pressure on his hardness and he knew that she must be aware of it. Doubt and arousal gripped him. Surely she must be playing a trick on him for leering at her! Surely this sexy sister of his mother's couldn't be serious -- could she?

Although there was nobody to hear, she made herself speak spoke more softly, to give an added intimacy to what she was about to say.

"Often when she was in bed she would become horny. Several times a week when she went to bed she would think of her nephew. She stroked her small, firm titties through her silky black nightie. She pinched her nipples and slid her hands down her belly to her pussy. She pulled her nightie up to her waist and sighed and whimpered as she rubbed and rubbed herself till she came, wondering if maybe HE was pleasuring himself thinking of her..."

He silently cursed himself for not knowing what to say or do. His uncertainty of her intentions froze him into silence.

"Then one night after she had made herself come -- with just that thin bedroom wall separating her writhing body from him, and imagining that the hands teasing her nipples and playing with her pussy were HER NEPHEW'S hands, not hers, the idea came to her! She was nervous about how it would end, but she would try to seduce him by pretending to tell him a story. A TRUE story, though. A story about her and her feelings for him!"

She rocked gently backwards and forwards across his lap, pressing against his cock, which by now was completely hard.

"Please Auntie Pat, if you're mad at me, I'm sorry. I admit I've looked at you in inappropriate..."

"Shhh!" she hissed softly, and continued her tale.

"She was terribly nervous in case she frightened him off. After all, he was only a few months past his eighteenth birthday and she was easily old enough to be his mother. To make it worse, she was his own mother's sister! She tried to build up the courage -- and in the end she did. She sat on his knee and started to tell him a story -- without mentioning it was about her -- just a story about a lonely divorcee and her young nephew!"

He tried again to worm away a little from under her, embarrassed by the feel of her pressing against him.

"When she began, she was very nervous. She didn't know whether he would be shocked, reject her seduction, or even laugh at her. But as she continued her story her nervousness started to evaporate. She could tell that he was getting excited. She could FEEL his excitement! His 'Excitement' was several inches long, and it was hard 'Excitement'. His 'Excitement' was pressing against her thigh. She loved the feel of that 'Excitement' and wanted that 'Excitement' to BECOME PART OF HER!"

So she took his hand in hers.

"She was still unsure how the story would finish-- whether its ending would be happy or sad. But she took his hand --her nephew's hand -- and led it up inside her jumper to her small but firm, forty-eight year-old titties! Like THIS..."

He watched, spellbound, as she guided his hand inside her jumper and moved it upwards. Her belly was flat, and her skin was warm and soft as she led his hand up to the bra-clad orb of her left breast. It felt firm through the lace. She squeezed her hand over his, causing her breast to yield slightly under it.

"She knew he was shy and embarrassed, and that he felt guilty about feeling aroused by his aunt. But she was sure that once he felt her titties for himself -- the firm titty-flesh and the way her nipples went hard -- that he would want to keep fondling them...."

He kneaded her small, firm breasts gently, thrilling in the way they felt through her lacy bra.

She led his hand back out from under her jumper to her skirt hem, and trapped it between her lean thighs. She thrust her thighs together gently but rhythmically. They were warm and firm, and the nylon of her tights was sheer and slippery.

"His aunt knew that he really liked her legs. She knew that he'd wanted to caress her slim thighs inside her skirt and just lacked the courage to do it. So she decided to encourage him..."

She released his hand and parted her legs.

She stroked his hand with her long, slender fingers.

"...because -- just as badly as he wanted it -- SHE wanted his hand higher up between her thighs! He thought she was wearing tights but in fact she had put on STOCKINGS instead that morning, especially to turn him on! She wanted him to feel the tops of them -- and the soft skin of her thighs above them!"

A shiver of excitement ran through him. He gazed at her skirt hem and her lower thighs as his aunt took his hand in hers again and slowly guided it inside her hem and up over the smooth, warm nylon that covered her thigh. She rubbed his palm against her firm nylon-clad thigh for a few moments, then led it higher. He gave a low intake of breath as his fingers met the lace of a stockingtop, then she led it higher to her soft bare skin. She stroked his fingers against herself.

"Like him, his aunt was nervous and a little ashamed. But as she felt his hand stroking the top of her stocking and her skin above it, her desire for him rose even higher. In fact she wanted to feel his hand -- up against her dank musky pussy!"

He was shocked and thrilled to hear his aunt use such language. Suddenly she thrust his hand against her crotch and made little thrusting movements against it. Fleetingly he felt the warm scratchy lace of her panties and soft flesh underneath, but as soon as she released his hand he pulled it away.

"Auntie! I... are you... "

She stood up briefly and sat down again astride him, this time with her back to him. She began to rock backwards and forwards against his hard cock. She took his hand and placed it on her thigh. Her skirt had ridden up and his hand met her bare skin above her stocking top. Her thigh was firm and lean, and her skin smooth and soft. She took his other hand and pushed it up inside her jumper to knead her small, firm breast through her bra again.

He still wasn't sure whether it was for real or whether she was playing some kind of game with him. But he HAD been watching his aunt for ages, glancing at her long legs, the subtle curves of her hips and bum, and her firm titties. He thought she hadn't noticed his hungry look or the bulge in his trousers, but she had. And it had turned her on. She knew they both wanted it as much as each other!"

"Oh Auntie Pat..."

His aunt continued to rub her tight backside against him. She pushed his hand off her breast, held her jumper and tugged it up and over her head, then dropped it on the floor. She raised her hands in front of her. He could not see what she was doing but she turned sideways and he now saw one high-mounted, naked breast jutting over the top of her bra. It looked firm and inviting and her pinky-brown nipple was hard.

The easy chair on which he was sitting on had no arms. She stood up and faced him. She rested one hand on her hip, but his eyes latched onto her small, pert breasts. Their smallness was partly disguised by the way her bra pushed them up. It gave her a wanton look, more arousing than if she had removed it. Her nipples stood proud and taut. She ran her long fingers over her upward-thrust orbs and over her pink lacy bra beneath them, and smiled at him. He looked into her spectacled eyes, and at her smart hair, at her slightly lined neck and at the skin of her face. His eyes travelled to her narrow waist and the gentle curve of her hips, and roved up and down her long legs, then back to her breasts, with her fingertips gently caressing them and stroking them.

"How do you like my little story Mark?"

"I... I don't know what to say, Auntie Pat..."

"It IS a true story..."

"I..."

"And the best thing about my story is that the ending still needs to be written. My nephew gets to decide how it will end. It's all up to you , Mark..."

She hiked up her skirt, and he stared at the sheer nylon of her skin-tone stockings, emphasising her long legs. She hitched it a little higher and he gazed at the lacy stockingtops and the pale bare skin above them. She was not wearing suspenders. She stepped closer and sat astride him, facing him this time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seduced by Auntie's "Story"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds