• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • SlutWife's Seduction Recorded Ch. 01

SlutWife's Seduction Recorded Ch. 01

12

Melvin knew he was one lucky man. A54-year old industrial engineer and successful industrial engineer with a research company in Tucson, Arizona, Melvin had been married for about 25 years to a wonderful woman named Rhonda who was a registered nurse by profession. Rhonda had the perfect personality for her job -- personable, empathetic, and caring. At 51-years old, Rhonda was also beyond hot! She was a tanned café au lait colored African-American woman with who looked between her late 30s and early 40s, was about 5'5 with sexy, lush curves, a set of round, heavy hanging tits with barely a hint of sag and nice shapely legs extending down from a lush, well-rounded ass. Though she was in her 50s and fighting the battle that all mature women fight with their bodies, Rhonda was winning hers through six day a week morning workouts and her 36DD"-30"-38" figure served as a testament to her workout regimen. And while she dresses conservatively and nursing scrubs far from provocative, nothing could hide her big beautiful breasts and well rounded ass.

With a body like hers, Rhonda never lacked for male attention, but nor did she seek it. She was just one of those women who drew men to her like moths to a flame. Melvin had admitted secretly to himself years ago that, while it was a turn-on to be married to a woman that other men still wanted, he was not worried at all about Rhonda's head getting turned around. She had always been a loyal, committed wife who was never been the subject of rumors of infidelity, despite numerous attempts from men from their 20s to their 60s. However, her energy, personality and physique hinted to all men at what only Melvin knew - when Rhonda was aroused, she was a sexual tigress in the bedroom, a two-legged bitch in heat and a total slut in bed. Yes, indeed, Melvin knew he was one lucky man. .

About 18 months ago, Melvin and Rhonda went home to Georgia to visit her 77-year old father who had recently been discharged from the hospital after knee replacement surgery. Prior to his surgery, Rhonda's father, John Warren, had arranged to host a reunion party for the members, both past and present, of the local fraternity chapter that he had helped start as a charter member. While Melvin was not a member, he was invited as John's guest and son-in-law. Mr. Warren was still recovering from his surgery and would not be in attendance

Melvin had gotten downstairs first as his wife had stated that she needed to repair a nail and would be down shortly. As he mixed with the guests, Melvin saw Rhonda walk into the room looking for him. He also watched a number of men turn around to look at Rhonda's fantastic 38DD"-30"-38" body. Melvin had a sense of pride, as does every man, when older and younger men look at the woman that belongs to them and think "MILF" (Mother I'd Like to Fuck)!

Rhonda's dress was one that Melvin had to really push her to wear. Generally, Rhonda dressed appropriate for a woman of her age, although no outfit could hide her sensuous body. Melvin had told Rhonda that he wanted to be the envy of all the men at the party and had bought her a special dress. Rhonda had originally refused to wear the dress, saying that it was a little too revealing, but her husband finally persuaded her to wear it. Even after she agreed, she told him that if her father had been there, Melvin could have begged until to cows came home and she still would not have worn the dress. When he saw her coming towards him, even Melvin's cock got rock hard and why not. His woman was one of the hottest women at the party.

Tonight, Rhonda's attire was a wrap dress made to complement a mature woman's body. An animal print synthetic fabric simulating silk contrasted well with Rhonda's café au lait complexion and her heavy, shoulder-length champagne-blond tinted hair. The dress was backless from the waist up with a halter top with two straps tied behind Rhonda's neck, connecting to the halter of the dress and the synthetic-silk panels of material were just wide enough to cover the front of his woman's big breasts, then widened as they connected to the skirt. The deep V halter-top emphasized the cleavage of a mature woman's heavier and well-rounded breasts; in this case, Rhonda's café au lait colored 36DD cleavage as her full, heavy globes bounced and jostled against each other as she walked.

With one side wrapped around the left side and connected at her waist, the dress narrowed the waist and complimented her sensual body in middle-age, with a stomach that was mostly flat with just a hint of a midriff bulge. The skirt was very form-fitting and clung to Rhonda's hips, falling down to about 4 inches above her knees and opened all the way up to just below middle of her beautiful thighs, accentuating her full hips and a large, shapely ass that jiggled as she walked Her beautiful, long legs were on full display for all to see and her beautifully manicured toes and feet were encased in leopard print strappy sandals with 4" stiletto "Come Fuck Me" (CFM) heels with the gold ankle bracelet with the initial "M" on it, referencing the first name of her husband.

Melvin knew that crotches were swelling just watching as his wife walked over to him, her plunging cleavage leaving nothing to the imagination and sparking many a male sexual fantasy. As she lifted her chin for a kiss, which she received, one of Rhonda's old friends and one of Mr. Warren's fraternity members, Vince, walked over with two other Black men.

"Melvin and Rhonda, glad you could make it and, Rhonda, I hope your Dad is doing well today," said Vince. Turning to Melvin, Vince said, "Mr. Warren has indicated more than once that he'd like for you to be a member of our graduate fraternity. Let me introduce you to two of my frat brothers, Carl and Mike."

Melvin turned around to greet the two men. A regional VP with a national transportation company, Carl was 60, 6'1", 200 pounds, a former college football player who was still in good shape. Like most men their age, fighting an ongoing battle with the bulge, Carl looked to be winning the battle with his broad shoulders, large biceps, shaved head and a charismatic smile that Melvin knew had bedded many women. Mike at 58 looked like a 6'0" version of Denzel Washington's character in "Training Day." A successful entrepreneur, his cool, brooding looks could intimidate men and melt women easily. Both men acknowledged Melvin with handshakes and made no attempt to hide their appreciation of his wife's sumptuous body.

"Carl and Mike own a consulting company and they come out to Arizona two to four times a year on business," said Vince. "They both mentioned that Mr. Warren had stated that he had family out in Arizona and I told them to give you two a call the next time they're out there."

"Sure, Vince. Any friend of Mr. Warren's and yours will get good hospitality at my house."

"How often do you travel, Melvin?" asked Carl.

"I'm on the road generally the first week of the month following up with our private labs throughout the country. One of my agreements with Rhonda was to arrange my schedule so that I'd usually be able to stay home the rest of the month."

"With a woman that fine, I'd be hard pressed to ever leave the house," replied Carl with a wink and a smile.

Rhonda blushed and said, "Thank you for being kind, Carl."

Looking her directly in her eyes, Carl replied with a smile, "No kindness involved, Rhonda. Just stating a matter of fact."

Melvin observed Carl's and Mike's light flirting with his wife with a certain amount of amusement. He was used to Rhonda's effect on men, but tonight, he had set the stage with her attire and was pleased to see that, even at 51, his wife's sex appeal still had it going on with men. In fact, he thought, it may be more potent at this age then it was when she was younger. She had always been fine, but maturity had turned her lush curves into dangerous ones. And yes, he had to admit to himself, that he was enjoying it even if Rhonda was a little uncomfortable with all the compliments and attention.

Rhonda cleared her throat while talking a couple of times and Melvin asked if she was thirsty for needed something to drink. When she responded, "Yes," he stepped away to get the drinks and Vince was called away to get a phone call inside the house.

After getting the drinks, Melvin started back towards Rhonda. Coming around the corner, but still out of sight, he overheard Carl state, "You are very beautiful tonight, Rhonda." Melvin watched as both Carl and Mike took in his Rhonda's mature sensuality with appreciative gazes, lustily inspecting her sensual body and was certain both studs were sporting growing bulges in their crotches. Melvin again found himself enjoying how the men were coveting his hot wife and it gave him pride to know that these two clear poon hounds were envying his ownership of such a sensual woman. Rhonda started to blush again and both men seemed to be enjoying her discomfort.

"Don't be embarrassed, Rhonda," said Mike, his dark eyes drinking in her beauty. "A sensual, beautiful woman like you should never be embarrassed about the effect she has on men, especially not tonight with that dress and that figure. You're the subject of fantasies and desire from nearly every man here tonight and, I bet, more than a few of the women."

Rhonda continued to blush as Melvin looked around the room at many of the men looking at his wife, including even those who brought dates and who were subtly checking out his wife's beautiful body. Rhonda had complained earlier that evening that the material of her dress tonight would be stressed by her "heavy hanger." And she was exactly right as the tightly stretched material was pulled lower by her full round tits. Rhonda's self-consciousness of this fact, in turn, made the nipples of her splendid bosoms harden and the large round rose buds of Rhonda's mammary glands poked outwards, bringing lusty smiles from many of the men.

Melvin decided it was time to rescue his wife, so he walked back over and handed a Cosmo to her. The men reluctantly stepped back in respect.

"I wondered where my drink was," said Rhonda in a relieved voice that really said, "Thanks for coming to rescue me."

"My man," said Carl, "We were just providing bodyguard service. These brothers out here don't know how to respect a beautiful woman like Rhonda."

As Rhonda responded with a nervous giggle, Melvin said, "Fellows, I got a philosophy -- I don't want nothing that don't nobody else want. Can a brotha get an amen?"

"Amen, my Brotha," said Carl.

"True dat!" said Mike, as both men took their drinks and, after giving Rhonda one more lascivious look, walked back across the room.

"Where were you!" whispered Rhonda, obviously annoyed.

"Sorry, Baby," said Melvin, "Lot of thirsty people tonight at the bar -- I had to wait a long time for your drink."

"Yeah, Right!" came his wife's unbelieving response. There was a good reason for that response; Rhonda knew that it was a turn-on for Melvin to see how men lusted after his sexy woman and wanted her for themselves. What Rhonda also knew that, as with many nights before, she would be taken home, stripped naked and would soon be enjoying buckwild sex, bouncing on Melvin's rock hard 71/2" cock, exploding in multiple climaxes while her responses to his lusty, perverse questions would serve as fuel for her own wild fantasies and uncontrolled orgasms.

As they walked away, Mike said, "Damn, that Bitch had my dick rock hard just standing there. Ain't nothing better than a sweet, mature, unsuspecting, loyal wife, especially one that's at least a 36D cup. "Not to mention one with the widest cocksucking lips and one of the fattest asses I've seen!"

"Yeah, I'd like to have my Boy's wife on her knees submitting her mouth, cunt and ass to our cocks," smiled Carl conspiratorially with a wink. "I heard Rhonda was in her 50s, but that sexy piece of ass looks late 30s to early 40s. That's one phat MILF ass we need to bone!"

"Not to worry, Partner," laughed Mike. "When a man lets his wife come out dressed like that with all her "assets" hanging heavy, he needs to expect studs to try to bone it. Already working on a plan to add THAT sweet piece of Black ass to OUR list of hot housewives sexed!" Looking around the room, one thing was becoming apparent -- lusty looks were occurring in many a man there and both studs grinned, knowing that there were plenty of swollen crotches out there who would fuck Melvin's MILF wife if they had half a chance. They planned to get to her first!

Later that night Rhonda was on her stomach groaning as Melvin bounced his hips on his wife's large, fleshy asscheeks, driving his cock deep into her juicy cunt.

"You were walking around with those big tits hanging out, making all those cocks big and hard, weren't you, Baby?" grunted Melvin

Back came Rhonda's orgasm-filled response, "Yessss . . . . Baby! B . u .u . t . . . I only want YOUR big dick, Melvin!"

"Yeah, Baby, but you could tell that there were a lot of big cocks out there tonight, didn't you, Baby?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh. . .!" moaned his lusty big-titted wife!

"And they wanted to fuck you . . . fuck you hard!"

"Ahhhh . . . . Uh-huhhhhhh!" moaned Rhonda

"Probably had some women there wishing they could suck those big tits and that hot clit of yours, Baby."

"Oooohhhhhh . . . Melvin . . . Ooohhhh...," moaned his hot piece of ass.

"Yeah, Baby, studs and lesbians - standing around you, having you jack a cock in each hand, one in your pussy, one in your fat ass and one in that cock-sucking mouth with a couple of women sucking on those rock hard nipples! Right, Baby!"

"Ohhhhh . . . . Ohhhhhh . . . . Eyyyyyeeeeee!" screamed Rhonda as her husband's vivid description of sexually perverse scenes with her being the sexual focus of all of that lust resulted in recurring explosive climaxes, her lust-filled body trembling in the throes of orgasms. Rhonda would finally collapse on Melvin's chest, her soft panting and flowing juices mixed with his white-hot cum, not knowing that her behaviors fueled her husband's fantasies of his loyal wife as a nymphomaniac slut.

On Sunday of the first week of the following month, Melvin traveled to San Diego to start his usual week out in the field including executive oversight for an organizational business retreat for the Board of Directors. At lunch he retrieved his cell phone voice mails and found one from Mr. Warren saying that Carl and Mike would be in Tucson that week on business and he had given them Melvin's home phone number. Melvin called Rhonda, but was unable to get in touch with her, so he left a voice mail relaying her father's message and that he would be back on Thursday morning and they could spend time together with them that evening. Melvin knew that he might not hear from Rhonda that evening as she had planned an evening out with several of her girlfriends who were visiting from out-of-town starting at 5pm and ending around midnight so he expected for her to call him back the next day.

Melvin called Rhonda at 11am the next morning around 11am and after several rings, her groggy voice answered the phone.

"How was your time out with the girls?" he asked.

"Uh . . . good . . . It . . . was . . .good," came her sleepy, halting reply.

"You sound sleepy, Babe. Did you have an alcoholic beverage yesterday. Or two?," Melvin teased her gently.

"Uh . . . huh . . . Uh . . . huh."

"Well, I'm going to let you get some more sleep. I've got to run to our next meeting. Oh, did you get my call? Did Carl and Mike call?"

"Uh . . . huh . . . Uh . . . huh."

"Get some sleep, Baby. I love you."

"Love you . . .too," came Rhonda's sleepy reply.

The Board retreat took up most of Melvin's time on Tuesday and he didn't get a chance to call Rhonda back until Wednesday afternoon. He asked her how the week had gone and she told him it was fine and that she and the girls had a great time on Sunday. When he asked her if Carl and Mike had called, her tone changed slightly and she responded that her father had called on Monday and, after not reaching Melvin, had told her that they were in town. When Mike and Carl had called looking for him and she told that he was out of town, they invited her to lunch on Tuesday. Because of her father's earlier call, she felt obligated to at least meet them for lunch. When Melvin asked how lunch had gone, she stated that she regretted obligating herself, but felt that she had no choice since we had promised Vince and them that we would be hospitable when they came to town and they were leaving Tucson on Wednesday morning. She seemed to be in a lousy mood, so Melvin let it go and moved on to other things.

About eight months later Melvin got a call from one of his partners, Ron , who was getting married in Atlanta that month, inviting him to his bachelor party. Ron and Melvin had been partners in the military, but Ron and he had not been in contact for years and Ron didn't know how to contact Melvin until recently. Melvin readily agreed to come to his party and asked Rhonda if she would like to go to Atlanta in two weeks, as he knew she had girlfriends there.. Rhonda stated that she working that weekend, but she would take a rain check and for him to go ahead and have a great time.

Two weeks later Melvin arrived in Atlanta and prepared to hang out with his buddies that evening at the bachelor party. Rhonda had just started her shift that evening and he called her to let her know he had arrived safely. She teased him about the bachelor party and told him to "behave himself."

Melvin took a shower and then rested for a few hours before heading over to Ron's home which was the location for the bachelor party. The door was opened by a beautiful Cajun woman so gorgeous that, for a moment, he was speechless as she apprised him with seductive, heavy-lidded green bedroom eyes and whose low-cut dress presented a set of upraised 36" tits for his appreciation. His buddy Ron saw Melvin at the door and came over immediately, welcoming him with a fist-bump followed by a hug, then proceeded to introduce him to "Michele." Melvin's cock was swelling immediately in the presence of this exotic woman who leaned in to him and breathlessly said that it was a pleasure to meet him and that she "looked forward to seeing him inside later."

As she walked away, Melvin reached down and adjusted his swollen cock as Ron, laughing, told him that Michelle was one of several high-paid call girls on retainer at the party that night. He winked at Melvin, grinning as he said, "Like in Vegas, what happens here in ATL stays in ATL."

Warning bells were going off in Melvin's head; watch your step, Buddy, and these women are professionals trained to make a man lose his step . . and head in the process.

Ron's partner, Myron, was hosting the party and it was on and cracking. He invited everyone up to the audio visual room where they continued their drinking and partying, thanks to a fully-stocked bar and some excellent marijuana (Columbian Sunk Sativa and White Russian). As the drinks and marijuana flowed freely, everyone, including Melvin, started to lose their inhibitions and the girls started to lose their clothes, exposing their lush curves, some with full natural breasts and others with silicon-enhanced boobs, not that any man present gave a damn. The liquor and smoke served to reduce any resistance for their lust as the men all relaxed on leather chairs and sofas and the women started to erotically dance in front of the men, gyrating their round, beautiful asses in front of the guys. As the night progressed and the men became more inebriated and horny, the women became more seductive, now rubbing their soft hands over now swollen, bulging crotches. Finally, each women took a man or two and, dropping to their knees, started to massage the swollen cocks through the pants while the guys groaned with pleasure, anticipating the passion to come.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • SlutWife's Seduction Recorded Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds