• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 02

Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 02

12

Crystal gets gangbanged while Susan is fucked hard and gets a cum bath.

*

As if they were five teenage boys on their way to their first sexual encounter, instead of being the fifty-something grown men they were, the five men were giddy with sexual excitement. Randy turned to his friends and put his finger to his lips for them to be quiet. With Randy leading the way, the five men went inside and quietly walked upstairs to the spare bedroom.

"Knock, knock," said Randy opening the door to see Susan and Crystal in bed beneath a sheet. "Well, well. Surprise, surprise. What naughty things are you two girls doing?"

By the collection of clothes, pants, tops, bras, and panties strewn all over the floor, just as Julie had told him, Randy knew they were in bed naked. Two, young, good looking naked women in his house was a sight to behold and something that's hasn't happened to him since his ex-wife, Christine, made love in his house with the Avon lady, her lesbian lover, Tiffany. When seeing Susan in bed naked with her lesbian lover, it was at that very moment that Randy was happy that he was divorced from his ex-wife and free to make his surprised guests feel right at home.

Yet, nonetheless seeing Susan naked in his spare bedroom with just a thin sheet covering her nakedness, just as he wondered about his wife then, he wondered about Susan now. What makes a woman, one so beautiful want to have sex with another woman instead of a man? He wondered if she was really a lesbian or just a bisexual. Girls will be girls, maybe she was just experimenting and because she's drunk was only having a little fun.

"Hi," said Susan giggling. "We forgot this was your house Randy. Sorry. Actually, I was drunk enough to think that I was home," she said sitting up enough to allow the sheet to fall from her shoulders and to drape across the top of her breasts.

Precariously positioned, if only by the focused stares of the five men, they all wished that sheet would fall. As if a foil to add some sexual suspense to the serendipitous situation of the five men's sexual excitement, not that these five men needed any foil to add anymore sexual suspense and/or sexual excitement than what they already felt, no doubt, the sheet stayed in place held up only by Susan's big nipples. With her long line of cleavage and round, pink areolas fully exposed and with her making no move to cover her nakedness, ten horny eyes were focused upon her nearly naked breasts.

"I hope you don't mind," said Crystal looking from to Julie's father to Susan, "but we just had sex," she said laughing and making Susan laugh too.

Sexually irreverent and morally corrupt, without reaching for the sheet to cover her nakedness, Crystal sat up topless and when she did all ten eyes were upon her instead of Susan. Then, as if watching a porn film, the five men stared at Crystal leaning into Susan to French kiss her while reaching beneath the sheet to cup her big breast in her hand and to finger her erect nipple. The action of Crystal's errant hand on Susan's breast made the sheet fall their laps and all five men stared at Susan's exposed, big, beautiful breasts.

"I'm an open minded type of guy," said Randy. "I don't mind you having sex in my house," he said with a shrug and a big smile. "For all that I care, you can have sex again," he said with a dirty laugh, "that is, so long as we can all watch."

As if jogging her from her drunkenness and making her more aware of her dire predicament, Susan recoiled from his words.

"No. I don't think that would be a good idea for us to have sex in front of you and your four friends," said Susan looking from man to man before covering herself with the sheet again. "We really should be leaving," she said looking from Randy to look at his friends again. "If you don't mind, would you give us some privacy while we dress."

With all five men blocking the doorway, her only escape route, Susan looked from Randy to Dave to Marty to Doug and to Wayne with a sudden look of fear of her face.

"What's the rush? Relax Susan. Have a drink with us," said Randy unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling and unzipping his pants. "With me getting more comfortable, as comfortable as you two are, the party is just starting."

Looking at all that he was exposing, Susan stared at Julie's father's cock in the way that he wished his daughter would stare at his exposed, erect prick but she never had. If only by the look on her face, after having licked a pussy, no doubt, she was hungry for a cock he imagined. Following his lead, Dave, Marty, Doug, and Wayne all began undressing too. All five men quickly stripped out of their clothes and with five exposed, erect cocks and two naked pussies, the odds were good that someone, if not all of them, were having sex, group sex, a gangbang.

"I'd do you," said Crystal with a sexy laugh and a point of her manicured index finger while slurring her words. "You're Julie's father. You're wicked cute, especially now that I see your big cock," she said staring at Randy's big prick while running a slow tongue across her lips. "I've always had a crush on you," she said kicking the sheet off to expose the rest of her naked body to the five men.

Susan struggled to keep the sheet from completely sliding from the bed to fall to the floor but a little too late in her reach, she was unable to preserve her modesty. Staring from Susan's exposed breasts before she covered herself with the sheet again, all five men stared at Crystal's naked body and at the evidence that she was a natural redhead. As if pulling the table cloth from a table, grabbing the sheet away from Susan in one quick, hard pull, Randy removed the sheet from her naked body to show his friends that Susan was a natural blonde. With both women now helplessly naked, a sexual fantasy come true for five, older men who always wanted to experience the sexual pleasure of being with a younger woman, they all just stared from Susan's to Crystal's naked bodies.

"So now what?" Sitting up straight and puffing out her exposed double D breasts, Susan looked at Julie's father and his four friends with naked defiance. "You want to fuck us? Is that it? You want us to suck you? Is that what you want? You want to cum in our mouths? You want to gangbang us?" She looked at them with as much anger as she looked at them with hatred. "Well c'mon. Let's get it over with then. We'll do all you assholes."

Only her drunken bluff failed to work in the way she, no doubt, had hoped it would. Obviously by the sexual lust they evidentially had for the two, naked, drunken women, sex overruled their commonsense and wanton desire removed their decency. Even though she lambasted them, her point didn't register with her intended targets and Susan was unable to shame them into thinking twice about what they were about to do.

"Wait. Hold on," said Randy turning to give a look of warning to his four friends who were ready to pounce on the two women. Normally a rational man of reason, other than the reason behind having sex with Susan, rational reason escaped him. "You girls are way ahead of us," he said taking Susan by her hand and leading her into the master bedroom where he had more room and a king sized bed. "Let's just take one step at a time," he said with a dirty laugh. "I'll take this one," he said putting and arm around Susan's slim waist and sliding his hand down to cup and gently squeeze her sweet ass. "And you all take that one," he said to his friends pointing to Crystal.

With her being the porn star of all of his sexual fantasies while he masturbated, from the time she was just 18-years-old, Randy has lusted over Susan for twelve, long, sexually frustrating years. With the opportunity given him to finally have her, he wasn't going to allow this chance to slip away. Kissing her while feeling her where no father should ever feel his daughter's best friend, Randy was all over Susan's big tits. Touching, feeling, and caressing her big boobs, he fingered and sucked her erect nipples before reaching his hand down cup and finger her blonde, trimmed pussy.

Allowing him to touch her, feel her, and kiss her, Susan returned his passion with hers by surrendering her tongue to him. Randy knew he was going to get lucky when she reached her hand down to fondle his cock, cup his testicles, and slowly stroke his prick to a stiff erection. Glad that he wasn't still married, he was glad that his wife was no longer around to voice her constant disapproval to what he did. He could only imagine what she'd say if she knew he was about to have sex with Susan, Julie's best friend.

"I love your big tits Susan. I've always been sexually attracted to you," he said kissing and kissing her. "Yeah, that's it. Stroke my cock baby."

Susan pulled away from him to look at him with her big, blue eyes.

"If you're going to fuck me Randy, let's get it over with but only under one condition," she said.

"What's that? Anything. You name it and I'll do it. Do you want me to beg you? Do you want me to bark like a dog? Is that it? Do you want to slap my naked ass and/or want me to slap your naked ass? I'm game if you are? Do you want me to pleasure you first and give you an orgasm? I can do that. Just tell me what you want. What? Just tell me what I need to do to have sex with your beautiful body," he said touching her and feeling her everywhere. "I'll do anything to have sex with you Susan. Anything."

"My condition is that I only do you and not your four, fat, old friends," she said slowly stroking his cock. "I'm not really into gangbangs but Crystal is. Crystal will do all of you," she said whispering in his ear before sticking her tongue in his ear. "Crystal is a real cum slut. She loves to fuck and suck. After you're done with me and after I leave here safe and sound, you can go to her too. She'll allow you all to fuck all three of her holes, that is..."

"That is? That is what? What do you mean, that is?"

"So long as you give her an orgasm and you had better tell your friends that too, because giving her orgasm, as important as it is for a man to cum, is really important to her. If you think that you can just slam bang her and leave her sexually frustrated, you can't. Not with Crystal. She'll turn violent on you. She's strangely, sexually demented in that way. I'm warning you Randy. She'll go psycho on you, if you don't give her what she wants and what she needs. She wants her fun just as much as you want your fun," she said.

"Psycho?" Randy gave her a concerned look. "What do you mean by her going Psycho?"

"Did you see the movie The Social Network about Facebook?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Do you remember the psycho Asian chick who set fire to the room because her boyfriend was leaving her and rejecting her to go to California?

"Yeah," said Randy. "So? She's not going to set fire to my house if my friends don't give her an orgasm, is she?"

"She might," said Susan.

"Is she that crazy to do something like that?"

"Suffice to say, multiply the behavior of that Asian chick in that film times ten and that's Crystal," returning his look of concern. "Why do you think I was in bed with her? I'm afraid of her. Rather than saying no to her and rather than pissing her off when she's been drinking, especially when she's been drinking, I had sex with her," said Susan. "Best tell your friends to give her what she wants and what she needs, an orgasm, or she'll go nuts on them."

"I see. So, she's the one who seduced you? Is that it?" He looked at her with confusion by all that she told him.

"You bet your ass she did. I'm not a lesbian. I was just drunk and horny. Any port in a storm works for women as much as it works for men," she said with a laugh. "Now shut up and fuck me. If you make me cum, I'll suck your cock," she said with another laugh, "but before you do, best you warn your friends about Crystal."

"Okay," said Randy. "Wait here. I'll be right back," he said looking back at Susan to make sure she wasn't ready to bolt.

"Tell your four friends that I'm off limits and everything is cool with gangbanging Crystal, that is, so long as they get her to cum. If they don't, she'll turn violent on you."

Randy looked at Susan with horror by what she just confessed.

"Violent? What do you mean by violent?" Dave looked at Randy for an explanation.

"You don't want to know. Just make sure they sexually satisfy her and she'll sexually satisfy them all. If they get her off, there won't be a problem," said Randy. "If they don't, God help them."

"I'll be right back," said Randy hustling to the guest bedroom. Randy pulled Dave aside. "Make sure you give Crystal an orgasm."

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about us. When we're done with Crystal, Susan is next," said Dave.

"No, Susan is off limits. I told you. She's all mine," he said giving him a hard stare until Dave backed down. "Don't forget to give Crystal an orgasm. Susan said if you don't that she'll turn--"

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry Randy," said Dave. "I have everything she needs right here," he said holding his cock in his hand.

"And hands off on Susan," said Randy.

"Yeah, yeah Randy, Susan is all yours. I get it," he said.

"Susan told me that Crystal may have violent issues if she's left sexually frustrated," said Randy.

"Don't worry. Between the four of us, one of us will get her to cum," said Dave whispering Randy's instructions to his friends.

Once returning back to the master bedroom and to Susan, Randy mounted Susan while kissing her. She reached down and inserted his cock in her already moist pussy and slowly rocked him deeper inside of her.

"Oh my God Susan, you're so tight," he said.

"You're just used to fucking older woman who have had babies," she said with a laugh. "I'm not ready for kids just yet," she said with a laugh.

"You're right about that. I've had nothing but a steady diet of fat, fifty-year-old woman with sagging tits, big thighs, and flabby asses," he said with sadness.

"Now make love to me first Randy before you fuck me, really fuck me. If you fuck me hard, later, after you give me an orgasm," she said whispering in his ear. "I'll suck your cock like no other woman has ever sucked your cock."

"Oh God," he said. 'Thank you Jesus,' he thought to himself again.

"I'll allow you to cum in my mouth and if you have anything left, you may give me a cum bath. How would you like to shoot a load of cum all over my face?"

"Are you kidding me Susan? I'd love to give you a cum bath. I'd love to see my warm, oozy cum dripping from every part of your face."

You may cum on my face, my hair, and all over my breasts, that is, under one condition," she said with a laugh.

"More conditions? What are you a Philadelphia lawyer? Okay, okay," he said with a laugh. "What's your condition this time?"

"You may give me a cum bath, so long as you lick your cum off my face," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Is that it? Definitely, I'd lick my own cum off your beautiful face to give you a cum bath," he said with sexual excitement. "Better that I lick my own cum from your face than my being one of my friends licking Crystal's pussy while getting a mouthful of someone else's cum. Maybe they're into that but I'm not," he said.

Accustomed to women who weren't so openly sexual, Susan's demands for an orgasm pressured Randy to perform. He hoped the beers he had wouldn't get in the way of giving Susan what she wanted from his 55-year-old body, an orgasm. Needing to give her an orgasm first, he really wanted her to suck his cock and give her a cum bath. He couldn't wait to see his cum dripping from her face.

Meanwhile in the guest bedroom, as if she was a paid professional, Crystal was putting on a sexual show by sexually entertaining Doug, Marty, Dave, and Wayne. With more energy than any 55-year-old man and more lustful desire than any horny man, Crystal fucked and sucked them all with sexually passion that none of them have ever known. As if she was the perfect woman of their sexual fantasies, she was sexually inspired and passionately aroused to leave no man sexually frustrated.

"Who's cock haven't I had in my mouth yet?" She laughed while looking at the four men. "C'mon, I need to suck a cock. I have a phallic fixation. I don't get as sexually excited unless I have a cock in my mouth," she said with a sexy laugh.

"You haven't sucked my cock yet," said Dave raising his hand as if he was in school and Crystal was his sexy albeit naked teacher.

"Well, bring your dick over here but someone needs to be licking my pussy while I'm sucking a cock. I need to cum too. And who wants to be first to fuck me in the ass?"

"I'll lick you," said Marty crawling beneath Crystal and lying on his back between her legs as she squatted down over him and as if she was about to urinate in his mouth.

"I'll fuck your ass," said Doug. "I love your ass Crystal. You have a wonderful ass," he said feeling, squeezing and kissing her ass when she raised her ass a little higher to give him access to her round behind.

With her ass poised up in the air and Marty hanging onto her thighs while licking her pussy from below, using a bit of lube from the nightstand, Doug eased his erect cock inside of Crystal's rectum while holding onto her tits for balance. A three-way chain of sexual pleasure, Marty and Doug were doing what they could to give Crystal an orgasm after she gave them one by sucking them.

Dave walked to Crystal and held his erect cock up to her mouth and immediately, she took his cock inside. Now doing three men at once, Wayne stuck his cock in her hand. With Marty licking her pussy from below, Doug fucking her in the ass from behind, her blowing Dave while stroking his cock with her right hand, she was now giving Wayne a hand job with her left hand. An ambidextrous lover, it took four men to give Crystal what she wanted and needed, an orgasm. Yet, even with that joint effort, they all fell short.

"Okay, this isn't working," said Crystal unleashing herself from their grasp to make herself comfortable on her back in the middle of the bed. "I'm getting a leg cramp. I need you all to fuck me one at a time. I need you all to really pound my pussy and part my clam. I need you all to give me the best orgasm I've ever had," she said.

One by one, two at a time, three at a time, and even four at a time, everyone had their way with Crystal. Cumming off in her mouth, her ass, and in her pussy, with each man getting a full mouthful of the other man's cum in the process, they were done. They were spent. They had nothing left in the tank to fuck Crystal. Getting up from the bed defeated to get dressed, after having sex for two, sweaty hours, they were ready to leave.

"Hey! Where are you all going? Don't leave. I need you to fuck me. C'mon you bunch of wussies. What kind of man leaves a woman in this sexually unsatisfied my condition? Someone needs to give me an orgasm," she said louder.

"We've done all that we could Crystal but your insatiable. You're a total nymphomaniac," said Wayne. "We couldn't satisfy you if we had an entire football team ready to take their turn with you."

"Are you saying there's something wrong with me? Are you saying that I have a screw loose that I can't be sexually satisfied by four, healthy, horny men? Are you calling me crazy because you didn't make me cum?" Crystal sat up in bed. Did you just call me crazy?" Her eyes were bugging out of her head. "I dare you to say that to my face. I double dare you," she said looking from Dave to Marty to Doug and to Wayne.

"You're not crazy Crystal. You're just too much woman for us. That was the best blowjob I've ever had," said Dave after having ejaculated in her mouth, "but I have to go."

"I have to get home too," said Doug after unloading a big load of oozy cum in her ass. "Thanks for everything Crystal. That was the best anal sex I ever had."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds