• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Redneck Women Love Black Men Too

Redneck Women Love Black Men Too

Watching my son Elijah Woodsman Junior as he stepped into the yard to greet his buddies Larry and Todd and his girlfriend Katherine, all of them dressed in tuxes and prom dresses, I smiled. Elijah looked so tall and handsome in his Black tux, which contrasted with his light brown skin and really brought out his green eyes. Nothing quite like your senior prom, that's for sure. Katherine gave Elijah a hug and a kiss, and waved at us. The tall young Black woman looked uncomfortable in her long overflowing dress, side effect of being a die-hard tomboy, I figured, remembering that she and Junior were on the same wrestling team, but she needn't worry. She was quite beautiful.

Taking the limousine door handle, Elijah Junior gestured for Katherine to go inside, then followed suit. And just like that, they drove away. I sighed, my eyes growing misty as I watched them drive off into the Texan sunset. Our eldest daughter Alexis got engaged to a nice Puerto Rican lad she met in Cancun last fall, and our other son James married a lovely blonde he met in Northern Ireland last year. Our youngest son Elijah Junior will leave the nest soon, he's off to Morehouse College next year, but I don't feel ready to let him go yet. You said you wouldn't cry, came a voice from the kitchen. I turned to look at my wife of twenty five years, Crystal Elisabeth Kingsbury. Smiling, she rubbed her thumb against her index finger, her way of reminding me that I owed her ten bucks. I smiled, and finally admitted to losing the bet we had.

Crystal was still doing her victory dance when I pulled her close, and kissed her forehead. After twenty five years of marriage, two sons and a daughter, my wife Crystal was as lovely as ever. And she filled out my old University of Calgary football jersey nicely. My six-foot-tall, flame-haired, foul-mouthed and big-boned redneck woman. What's on the agenda for tonight? I asked her, giving her big butt a firm slap. Elisabeth rolled her eyes and smirked, then gestured for me to follow her. Hmmm. I think I know where this is going, I thought with a hopeful smile. I did, and along the way, I lost my T-shirt and sweatpants, and Crystal lost her jersey and shorts.

Grabbing her, I lifted her up, which was no easy task because we're not talking about a waif here. I planted her on the counter, and she laughed, telling me I was getting slow in my old age. I pinched her as punishment, and she laughed even louder. My Crystal is a whole lot of woman. She used to play rugby for the University of Texas in Austin. kissed her full and deep and she gave my behind a tight squeeze. I felt myself harden, and looked into her eyes. I pressed my hard dick against Crystal's red bush, but did not penetrate her. Not yet. Instead of going in full throttle, I teased her a bit, rubbing my hard dick against her vaginal opening. I can be quite a teaser when I want to be.

Crystal doesn't have the patience for a lot of my games. What she wants, she usually wants right away. It's her way. Gently she bit my neck, and pushed herself against me. Just like that, I slid into her wetness. Crystal licked her lips, and told me to go all-out. Grunting with effort, I pushed her further on the counter and raised her big legs in the air. Crystal held her legs in the air, granting me greater access. Lying on the counter, her legs in the air, her big breasts jiggling, my darling wife told me to fuck her HARD. Yes ma'am, I said as I did just as she asked. Your wish is my command, that's one of the tenets of married life.

Fucking all over the kitchen as soon as we got the place to ourselves, just like old times for Crystal and me. I buried my face in her large breasts, gently sucking on the areolas as I fucked her, sliding my cock deep into her cunt. Crystal wrapped her big arms around me, really digging her nails into my back. And I knew she wouldn't stop until she drew blood. Yeah, she's got a bit of a sadistic streak in her, among other things. That's why I pumped my dick into her twat like my life depended on it. Crystal screamed loudly, then narrowed her eyes and gritted her teeth. There was a sudden challenge in her normally warm green eyes. I knew what she wanted. Smacking her face, I issued a challenge of my own. I withdrew from her, and she groaned in protest. Smiling, I told her to get on all fours. Crystal grinned and did as she was told, for a change.

I watched my big sexy lady as she got on all fours, shaking her big White ass cheeks at me. Hot damn. Well, what are you waiting fer? Crystal winked at me, her Texas twang adding an additional layer of sexiness to the situation. Patience, I thought, stroking my dick. I'm almost fifty years old and things don't always work like they used to. No shame in admitting that because it happens to everyone. When Crystal and I met, I was a six-foot-four, lean and well-built Black Canadian superman. I came to Texas from the province of Alberta with my civil engineering degree and a whole lot of swagger and optimism. Just another foreigner searching for the American Dream. I'm a proud native of the City of Calgary, where my parents moved to after leaving Jamaica for good. Yeah, I looked good back then. A quarter of a century later, I am a 250-pound, slightly balding Black man past his prime but still solid, I think.

Crystal looked at my flaccid penis, and decided to work her magic. Kneeling before me, my sexy redneck woman took my dick into her mouth. Gently she massaged my balls while sucking my cock. A lot of Black guys don't like to refer to their manhood as a cock, preferring to use the term dick or penis. To me, all these terms are interchangeable. Crystal worked her magic on me, fingering my asshole while deep-throating my dick, and I found myself hard as a piston. I smiled at Crystal, and told her to give me that sweet southern pussy of hers. Crystal shook her head, and told me she didn't want to waste my erection. Just stick it in, huh? I looked at her big butt. Crystal smiled and nodded. I shrugged, and eased my dick back into her pussy. Crystal giggled, then got all serious as I resumed fucking her with hard, deep thrusts.

I went to town on Crystal, just the way she liked it. That's my wife for ya, she loves it rough. I spanked her big White butt, until they turned a nice reddish hue to match her gorgeous red hair. I pulled her hair, yanking her head back as I fucked her. Crystal shrieked in pleasure, and I vigorously slammed my dick into her. What a woman! Hot, wet and wild, just the way they all should be. We fucked for a good while, then just lay on the floor, sweaty and spent, but happy as clowns. Crystal winked at me and tugged at my chest hairs. Gently she stroked my crotch and told me I still got it. I smiled and shrugged. Hey, some things never get old. Just because you're older doesn't you can't have fun.

Lying on the kitchen floor with Crystal resting on my shoulder, I smiled contentedly. Just like old times, my lady and I basking in the afterglow of a good fuck. When we first met, we totally clashed because we were so different from each other. Like I said before, I was born and raised in the City of Calgary, Alberta, and graduated from the University of Calgary with my civil engineering degree. I decided to come to America for work the day I realized how low the glass ceiling hung in Canada. I was working for Hydro West in Calgary, and had risen to the level of assistant manager, and watched Geoffrey Lloyds, a guy I rained, become my manager. Now, I wasn't the first visible minority guy to get passed over for a promotion in a big company and I certainly wouldn't be the last. It's just that when I complained about it, the Asian lady who worked in human resources told me that I should consider myself lucky I even had a job. Apparently, Hydro West had been firing a lot of people, and most of them were folks of African, Chinese, Indian or Arabic descent. How about that? Yeah, I left shortly after that. Better to quit than to get fired. I applied for an American visa and a work permit, and moved my black ass to Austin, Texas. I had visited Texas twice before and for an Albertan, it certainly can feel like home.

When I arrived in the City of Austin, one of the first people I met was Crystal Elisabeth Kingsbury. I visited the University of Texas campus in metropolitan Austin, to check out their engineering program and also because I wanted to see what the American students were working on. While walking around the campus, I bumped into this six-foot-tall, red-haired and curvy young White woman. A gal of decidedly Amazonian proportions. She was wearing a University of Texas Future Lawyers jacket over her rugby uniform and carried her Bible tucked under her arm. Well, by bumping into her, I had inadvertently caused her to drop it. Oh, she was MAD! As far as first meetings went, this one definitely could have gone better. Yet somehow, I, Elijah Woodsman, the grim, hard-working nerd from Calgary and Crystal Elisabeth Kingsbury, the gun-loving, Bible-quoting redneck chick from Austin would end up falling in love. And it all began with her inviting me to her Bible study group. I smiled and took her up on her offer. Fate is a funny thing, isn't it? Twenty five years and three brats later, we're happy together and very much in love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Redneck Women Love Black Men Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds