• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Femdom Marriage Works!

Black Femdom Marriage Works!

The power of a Dominatrix is not something you should trifle with, that's for damn sure. I'm someone who learned that the hard way, as a cocky young Black man who thought he was invincible and learned some painful lessons to the contrary in the world of BDSM. In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Sylvester Joseph Gerald. I was born in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, to Haitian immigrant parents. These days, I attend Carleton University, where I study Criminology. When I'm not in class or working at Boston Pizza, I'm out there having some wicked fun.

I was browsing the website Fetlife the other day, and came across someone fairly interesting. ProudNubianEmpress1984, that was the lady's screen name. A dominatrix of African descent who boasted of her abilities as one of the world's BDSM experts. Now, I've been involved in the world of BDSM in one way or another since 2011, and after two years I can honestly say that I've seen and done it all. I once went to the town of Cornwall, Ontario, and fucked a plump, big-bottomed White chick named Becky Hammond while her husband Larry watched. After I finished fucking Becky, her hubby Larry insisted on sucking my dick. Since I'm bisexual and cool with going with the flow, I didn't mind.

Yeah, I've had all kinds of adventures in the world of BDSM. I once hooked up with a sexy Jamaican transsexual named Tracy Dickerson, and we had a lot of fun. Tracy had big tits, a curvy body, a big booty and a long, thick cock. We fucked and sucked the night away like only bisexual guys and trannies can, you know? Like I said, I don't discriminate when it comes to wicked fun. I don't care if you're a guy, a female or a transsexual. If you've got a hole and you're willing to let me stick my dick in it, that's more than okay by me. Yeah, that's how I do it, you know?

I checked out ProudNubianEmpress1984's pictures online, and I must say that I kind of liked what I saw. A fine-looking Black woman in her late twenties, with light brown skin, short and curly Black hair, big tits, wide hips and a big round butt that looked great in her Black leather miniskirt. I posted some comments underneath her pictures, complimenting her both on her booty and her beauty. Hey, I happen to like it when a woman has both and most Black men I know feel the same way. To my surprise, the lady in question replied to my comments with a smile, thanked me and then sent me a friend request. I eagerly accepted, because, well, I was kind of curious. Why did I react this way? I'll get to that soon.

You see, I haven't been involved in the world of BDSM too long but it's been my experience that Black Masters rarely play with Black female subs, Black Mistresses also seem to avoid Black male submissive types like the plague. In BDSM, with the exception of gatherings at annual events like Black BEAT, people of African descent seem to boycott each other. Most Black Masters I've seen on the site have throngs of White female worshippers, along with the occasional White male sub if the Black Master in question is gay or bisexual. Black Masters with Black female subs among their "stable" are quite rare. What's also more than a bit alarming is the fact that Black Mistresses sometimes go out of their way to let the entire BDSM community know that they only deal with White male or White female subs.

This is the state of the affairs between Black men and Black women in the world of fetish and BDSM. We can't stomach each other and we play with other races almost exclusively, but never our own. That is fucked up, man. Sometimes I wonder if the biggest racists out there aren't Black people themselves. The thing about Black racists is that most of them hate their own people. Isn't that a kick in the nuts? And here's the scarier thing. A lot of White guys ( and some White women ) on the site are into something called Race Play, the most disturbing aspect of BDSM, in my eyes. I don't know what's erotic about a White man calling a Black woman who's chained up the N-word. I guess some Black women get off that kind of shit. Me? The world of fetish is big and some of the stuff out there is bound to make some of us comfortable, even seasoned fetish veterans like myself. Live and let live, that's my policy when it comes to fetish, especially those that I cannot and do not want to understand.

Yeah, this is the world of BDSM as seen through the eyes of this young brother. White men and White women enjoy a plethora of fetishes, and they have access to Masters and Mistresses of all races, along with subs and switches of all races. Black men and Black women limit their own options and think they're being cool by doing that. Wow. I love my people but damn, some of us aren't too bright, you know? That's why I was intrigued by ProudNubianEmpress1984 when she befriended me. She told me she found my profile intriguing. Hmmm. I get that a lot. You see, on the fetish website, most men post lots of pictures of themselves naked. Me? I've got pictures of me wearing a suit, pictures of me shirtless, and pictures of me in my boxers playing guitar. All in all, I've posted six pictures. I get a lot more attention from the ladies than most of these fools with pictures of their dicks in their profiles. Got to keep a little mystery, you know? Sometimes, less is truly more. I was glad to find someone who understood that in my newest friend, the person known online as ProudNubianEmpress1984.

We began talking regularly, and she invited me to several groups that she administrated on the website. Black women who dominate Black men with strap-on dildos, that's the title of one of her groups, believe it or not. Wow. Now, I'm mostly dominant but I joined anyways. I mean, the group had one hundred and sixty one people and it was lively, with lots of animated discussions going on. I wanted to see what's up. ProudNubianEmpress1984 ran the place not like a boss but like a facilitator and encouragement-provider, and her audience seemed to love her for it. Hmm. I liked the discussions and commented on them. One guy kept accusing Black guys who liked strap-on dildos of being secretly gay or bisexual. I defended the brothers from this annoying bozo's accusations by asking him what he was doing in the group in the first place since he didn't like this sort of thing. That shut him right up. Got a lot of the members laughing about the whole thing.

ProudNubianEmpress1984 liked my participation so much that she made me a co-administrator, a responsibility I happily embraced. Yeah, little by little, we became friends. To the point that I told her my real first name and she did the same. Her first name was Mary. Soon we began talking on the phone, and she revealed to me that she recently moved to Ottawa from Calgary. Hmmm. Cool. After talking to her on the phone for weeks, I suggested we grab coffee together. I was careful to suggest meeting someplace public, so she'd feel safe, you know? To my surprise, Mary didn't hesitate. She told me she'd grab a bite with me at the Rideau Shopping Center's food court the next day at noon. Well, looks like I got myself a date. Sort of.

The next day, I went to the Rideau mall wearing a Black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, Black silk pants and Black Timberland shoes. I waited by Subway, scanning the room. I saw a lot of people walking around, with many sitting down and wolfing down their meals. So far, no Mary. We were supposed to meet at noon and it was twelve zero eight already. Did she decide not to show up? I was about to call her when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around, and beheld a vision of beauty. A tall, gorgeous Black lady was smiling at me. Clad in a dark gray coat over a white silk blouse and knee-length Black skirt, Mary looked gorgeous. I smiled and extended my hand for her to shake. Mary batted my hand away and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled. Damn. She looked good and smelled terrific. A brother could get used to that. We sat together at the center of the room and ate some Chinese food. Thus I met Mary Baxter, the pretty Black lady from Calgary, Alberta.

As we ate and talked, I found myself feeling really comfortable around her. Mary seemed really cool. I learned a bit about her. She was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to Jamaican immigrant parents. She studied economics at the University of Calgary, and came to Ottawa to work for one of our many government agencies. Interesting. I told her a bit about myself. The not so usual fanfare. Openly bisexual adventurous brother. Carleton University student. Church-going, but consider myself more spiritual than religious. Oh, and I'm an Aquarius. When I shared that last tidbit, Mary grinned and told me she was a Scorpio. Aquarius man and Scorpio woman, eh? Sounds like trouble. If she wants me, I'm in!

We totally clicked, and began seeing each other regularly. About a month after we first met, Mary Baxter and I hooked up. It was all that and the proverbial bag of chips, folks. I laid her on my bed, and made sweet love to her. I kissed her all over, and licked her tits while fingering her pussy. Yeah, it had been a while since I had sex with a female, these days I seem to attract a lot of gay men and transsexuals, but I remember how to pleasure a woman. I spread Mary's shapely thighs and gave her pussy a good licking, eliciting moans of pleasure from her. When all was said and done, I put her on all fours, face down and ass up, and fucked her just I should. I pounded her pussy, filling her cunt with my big dick. I smacked that ass and pulled her hair while slamming my hard dick into her pussy. It had been a while since I felt a tight pussy around my dick and I wanted to savor the experience. Mary and I had a blast, and we fucked and sucked the night away. After fucking her, I made her sit on my face while I ate her pussy some more. She squealed in delight. It was great.

Yeah, Mary Baxter and I definitely had chemistry. Still, I was a little hesitant to try out the kind of stuff she liked to do. She is a Dominatrix after all, if you know what I mean. Well, one Friday night, we gave it the old college try, as they say. First I showered, and cleaned myself thoroughly down below, front and back, just like she recommended. Then I was ready. Mary asked me if I'd ever been fucked in the ass before. I proudly told her no, because whether I play with females, men or trannies, I'm always the top. Mary smiled wickedly and told me there was a first time for everything. I nodded, feeling both excited and a bit scared. Time to get this show on the road.

For the occasion, Mary donned her full Dominatrix wear. Black leather bustier, Black leather miniskirt and thigh-high Black leather boots. She looked really hot. Grinning, Mary stroked her strap-on dildo and smiled wickedly at me. Then she told me to assume the position. Hesitantly, I got on all fours. Mary got behind me, and caressed my buttocks while massaging my back. She spread my ass cheeks wide open, and began lubricating my asshole. Gently she slid a gloved finger into my ass. I tensed, and she told me to relax. After fingering my asshole for a good while, Mary deemed me ready. Next she rolled a condom on her shiny Black strap-on dildo, and pressed its business end against my rectum. Grabbing my hips tightly, Mary pushed the dildo inside of me.

Mary held my hips and pushed the dildo into my asshole. Man, I've never had anything other than toilet paper around my ass. Now, I'm not like some Black guys who are insecure when it comes to their manhood and are afraid to experiment. I've fucked men up the ass, and I've also fucked women up the ass. Hell, I've fucked transsexuals that way too. I've been known to suck a guy's dick before I bent him over and stuffed him like a Thanksgiving turkey. However, I've never let anyone, male, female or transsexual, anywhere near my ass. This was truly my first time taking it up the ass in any way, shape or form and it was both thrilling and disturbing. Now, I am a bisexual man but I'm always dominant with both men and women. I'm nobody's bitch, you feel me?

Mary kept pushing the well-lubricated dildo into my ass, and it invaded my ass, going where no woman or man has gone before. Mary paused, and asked me if I was alright. I heard myself tell her that I felt alright, and that I could take more. Mary laughed and playfully smacked my ass, then she resumed fucking me. The weird thing was that as she fucked my ass with her dildo, my dick stayed hard the entire time. Damn, I was surprised, to tell you the truth. Mary flipped me on my back, raised my legs in the air and plunged her well-lubricated dildo right back into my asshole. In spite of myself, I had to admit that she had skills as a Dominant. And she fucked me real good until I came, shooting cum all over myself. The sadistic bitch made me drink my own cum, and I liked it. Now, this whole strap-on deal, not something I want to do regularly but it was a fun experience. That's all I'm willing to say on the subject. Interesting experience but I'm not changing my religion.

Now, Mary and I are still seeing each other. I'm cool with her female domination stuff, as long as she's not doing it to me. I'm a Dominant man by nature, our occasional strap-on experiments not withstanding so yeah, she's got to find other playthings. In the meantime, she let me fuck her in the ass a couple of times and that was fun. I topped her while she was in full Dominatrix wear, because it turned me on, the idea of dominating a dominant woman. I made her get on her knees and suck my dick, then I bent her over and spread her ass cheeks, lubricated them and then eased my dick into her asshole. I smacked her ass as I happily sodomized her, making her big ass pay for doing me with her strap-on all those times. Turnabout is fair play, alright?

Mary and I have all the makings of a power couple. Soon I'll have my bachelor's degree in Criminology from Carleton University, and then I'll go to the University of Ottawa for Law school. Mary is doing good at her government job and she recently got promoted. She still dominates her male and female subs on the side, and I don't mind because I still got my eager stable of gay and bisexual submissive men, and trannies, whom I top. Still, I have begun to care for Mary and I want a life with her. What do you think? I think we'd make an interesting pair. A bisexual Black man and a Black Dominatrix. Hey, we could make it. We're happy together!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Femdom Marriage Works!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds