• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Nameless

Nameless

"You, young girl, come over here," a pale white man calls to me from the window of his pickup truck.

Growing up in the Deep South, I've learned my lessons about who I am and what I'm supposed to do. I turn ever so sweetly and walk to his car door. The sun beats down on my brown skin which is only partially covered by my tube top sun dress.

"Where you headed," he says leaning on his hairy arm, "maybe I can drop you somewhere?"

"No I'm fine," I say starting to walk away.

"Oh I know you're fine," he says with a wink, "but can't a man try and get to know you."

I don't know what it is, but he seems sweet. There is something very light in his cornfield blue eyes even though age has wrinkled his skin around the mouth and forehead. I walk around the car and take a seat on the passenger's side. He smiles pleased at me as he starts up the engine.

"So how old are you anyways?"

"I'm eighteen," I say looking out the window at the town fading in the background.

"Wow, I thought you'd be older. I'm forty-nine, I hope that doesn't bother you," he responds turning down the path that leads to the beach.

I hadn't placed him close to fifty, but I did know that he was older than me. He is handsome in his own way and I kind of trust his intent toward me. His hand slides to my leg and for the first time in my life, I feel like a woman.

He stops at the beach and I spring from the car full of life and hopeful for the time I'm spending with him. He isn't like the younger guys at my school and he certainly has a different feel from the black guys that are constantly staring at me. I know what I'm doing is taboo on so many levels, but I'm feeling more alive as he walks slowly behind me along the nearly empty beach.

"You are really beautiful," he says just behind me.

"You aren't too bad yourself," I answer shyly.

"So where were you going today?" He asks as I lead him up toward the waves.

"To see a friend," I admit standing just beyond the water now.

"A boyfriend?" He asks me sheepishly.

"No, just a friend, why are you jealous?"

"A little," he says wrapping warm arms around me.

"Well I'm here now."

I dip my foot into the water. On a hot day like today, there is no better treat then to have a cool dip. I strip my dress off and it seems to shock him. Nude except for my panties I wade into the water. He stares at my overdeveloped brown breasts as I turn and plead with him to join me. A moment of hesitation and he starts to strip his shirt off over his head.

The water is cool and warm at the same time as we move out to where my feet barely touch the bottom. His hands touch mine and I grab his fingertips in response. There are tingles despite our differences. His hands surround my bare waist and he pulls me close to him.

"I knew it when I saw you," he says running his lips against my neck, "you are special."

He is saying the right things. He is being passionate and I wonder if it is his age shining through. I've always been one to ask the hard questions. I lean up to meet his lips with mine. His lips are soft and even in the water, our skin tones mixing together painting a clear picture of what is yet to come. He lifts me, panties and all, to his waist and I can feel the bulge that I've created. The water sloshes around us as he settles underneath me. Pulling my panties aside he places himself at my opening. I'm wet for him and he knows it as he leaves gentle kisses around my collarbone and ear.

He enters me. It isn't rushed like my first time and I can't appreciate every inch sliding inside me. Harder and bigger than I expected he wades into me ignoring the water and sloshing into me instead. I moan as he holds me up gripping my ass with deep passion. We stare in each other's eyes. For a moment we are completely different and the same. I swallow him in passion as he moves inch by inch out again. I'm shaking and I'm surprised he hasn't let me go. Weightless in the water, I feel like my movements add a thousand pounds. I can't breathe. I can't grasp the thing that is building just below my belly. I explode. I explode into the first orgasm of my life. He doesn't wait much longer and discharges himself inside me. Breathless he lets me go and I can barely find my feet.

"Don't leave me," he says with wandering eyes.

"It is just the beginning," I tell him.

Voices shout at us from the shore. A policeman is beckoning us in land. I'm scared. He says he will protect me, I don't even know his name.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Nameless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds