• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Pirate and The Thief Ch. 06

The Pirate and The Thief Ch. 06

The watch bell rang outside; Jack snorted and threw his cards down. "That'll be me lads, got to shake these scabrous dogs into shape," he said. He pushed his chair back and rose, "Molly, it's been a pleasure."

"Come on Mahoney," Harri said. Mahoney nodded.

"Aye," he said with a yawn. The three men fled the cabin. That's what it looked like at least. Molly looked down at her full mug and scowled after Harri, she'd not be able to leave until it was empty and this was something he must have known well.

"Was my company that bad?" Molly said after they'd gone.

"Not at all dear Molly, they're devoted to their task," he said. There was a slight flush in his chiselled cheeks; she smiled, knowing the rum was affecting him too. He threw his cards on the table and leaned back on his chair. "So what now? Our partners have cut and run and left us bereft of suitable players," he said.

"Is there no one else we can get to play?" she said.

"Not to any skill," he said. He picked up his mug and drank deep, his hand engulfed the vessel making Molly realise once more how large the Captain was. Molly sipped some more of her own.

"There's a shame," she shrugged, "What do you propose we do instead?"

"What indeed?" he said. He placed his mug on the table and stood, "I can show you some of the more intimate parts of my ship," he suggested striding across the cabin, "Or I could introduce you to the fine art of navigating the charts." This suggestion was broached as he came to stand behind her chair. His lavender scent filled the air and she took a shallow breath through her nose. She closed her eyes and bit back a sigh. Her heart hammered, she wiped her hands on her thighs. She flinched as his cool hand brushed the hair from the back of her neck. Molly knew she should run, flee from the cabin but couldn't move, maybe it was the rum, maybe it was his smell, maybe it was the way the tips of his fingers rested on the nape of her neck.

"Captain-"

"Please, call me James."

"James then," she said.

"Yes?" he whispered. His voice a mere purr in her ear, she shivered.

"I think I'd like some air, if that suits you," she said. James took a step back and hooked her elbow with his hand. He drew Molly to her feet with the slightest of pressure and linked her arm with his. Molly staggered and giggled as he held her up.

"I believe some air would do you some good. Come this way." He led her through the other door in the partition and into his private cabin.

"This isn't air," she muttered.

"No," he said. "But if you stop looking around my bedroom and focus on that side there, you'll see there is a door leading to the gallery which is a small viewing deck in the open air," he explained as she gazed at the cabin.

"I know what a gallery is!" she said. James raised an eyebrow at her as they crossed the cabin. He pushed the door open and the wave of cool air washed over Molly. She reclaimed her arm and rushed forward into the breeze. Her head cleared and yet seemed to remain fuzzy at the same time. She took a deep breath, relishing the taste of the sea on the wind. She leaned her hands on the rail and gazed into the velvety blackness of the sky. The stars provided the only light and they shimmered on the waves as the ship rocked by. James stood right behind her, leaning his long arms next to hers, his hands just brushing hers. His long body was so close, tightness settled in the bottom of her stomach which was not altogether unwelcome. She leaned back into his warmth, the breeze was cooler than she thought and gooseflesh rose on her arms.

"What do you think of the view then?" he whispered.

"It's dark James, I can't see-"

"Not the stars on the water? The quiet lapping of the waves, even the flicker of the lights from the ship?" he said keeping his voice low. She looked out from the gallery but couldn't focus on anything, he was too close, too much of a presence for her to concentrate on anything as mundane as starlight on the sea. She giggled, unable to keep inside the absurdity of it all. "What's so funny?"

"It's-" she said trying to suppress another laugh, "What're we even doing here James?"

"Well, you wanted some air and I thought I was keeping you warm, there's a chill in the breeze, if you'd rather freeze I'm happy to oblige..."

"No, no, stay," she said. He chuckled low in his throat and wrapped his large arms around her. He was so warm against her back, she couldn't help relax into his solid body, revel in his presence. He brushed her hair out of his face and rested his cheek against her neck. His skin grazed against hers and the shiver that ran up her spine was nothing to do with the cold. She turned her head and his mouth claimed hers in a kiss that was as delicious as it was surprising. His lips were soft on hers, framed with the tickling coarse fuzz of his moustache. The taste of him lingered as she broke away and laughed.

"Where did that come from?" she said with a snigger.

"Do you always giggle this much?"

"Well you're the one that gave me all that rum," she countered.

"Yes, I forced it down your throat as you sat tied to a chair unable to lift your arm," he said. Molly laughed, unable to keep the mirth away. He smiled back and she noticed the small crinkles in the corners of his eyes. She ran her tongue over her top lip and took a deep breath through her nose, breathing him in. His hands came up and pushed her unruly hair from her face. His movement sent cascades of lavender washing over her. She was powerless to stop him, didn't want to, as his lips met hers once more. His mouth crushed against hers, powerful, demanding, urging her to let him inside. She surrendered. Molly's lips parted and his tongue surged into her mouth. She battled into his mouth, feasting on his taste. She gripped his forearms as her head twisted first left, then right. Each time he moved, she fought deeper into his open mouth.

Molly broke away and twisted herself so she faced him, her lips tingled after his assault and as she looked at his sensual mouth, he pulled her close once more. Molly's legs trembled as he ran one of his long fingers along her jaw. He paused at her chin for the briefest of moments before claiming her once more. Their tongues collided once more in battle, surging into each other as though it was the only thing in the world that mattered. At that moment, to Molly at least, it did. His mouth was the most exquisite, lustful, delicious mouth she'd ever kissed and she wanted to savour every taste, every movement, every sensation he had to offer.

She wanted him. Molly, the ex-whore who had no interest in seeing another man, wanted this one more than she'd wanted anyone else. She forced her hands through his thick black hair and curled her fingertips around the short hair at the base of his neck. He moaned into her mouth and his neck muscles tensed under her fingers. She changed tactic, she moved away from his lips and swept her tongue over his chin and down to his throat. The noise he made vibrated through her tongue, it was divine. She grazed his apple with her teeth before he thrust his hand round her hair and yanked her head back. His blue eyes flashed down at her; her knees buckled.

"Too much?" he said. His voice was a coarse whisper.

"I-" she wanted to say how he should drag her inside and show her what he could do with the growing bulge between his legs but the words wouldn't come out. All she could manage was a giggle that sounded a little too high. He took her hand and gave a kiss, somewhere between a chaste brushing of lips and the assault he'd just made. He pulled her back through the door; she shut it with a gentle kick before he tugged her forward against him again. His mouth found hers again and the assault began anew. James brushed a hand down her throat, over her shoulder and stopped to cup her breast. His thumb grazed the hardening nipple, pushing the fabric of her shirt against the sensitive mound. Molly moaned as he touched her with an unfamiliar gentleness.

Molly nudged her tongue into his mouth, his taste was addictive and she couldn't get enough of him. His arms withdrew from her and he tried shrugging out of his long frock coat without breaking contact with her lips. He nearly managed, leaving her swollen mouth for a brief moment. The coat fell to the floor with a rustle, his eyes ravaged her and she took a tentative breath. James grabbed the shoulders of her shirt and tugged at the fabric. It tore and fell to her waist. Molly laughed. "I needed that," she said.

"I'll give you one of mine," he said. His voice was little more than a growl, "You can sew, make it fit."

"I gue-" her words were silenced by his mouth.

"Enough talk," he said. He grabbed her shoulders and forced her backwards. The huge bed at the side of the cabin hit the back of her legs and she fell backwards. James followed her, his weight pressed over her as his mouth ravaged hers. Molly wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back. Her heart was pounding like a canon; no one had ever kissed her like this before. She'd never let the men kiss her much before but he was something else. The feel of him over her like this was wondrous. She pushed her hand against his chest; his well-defined muscles were steel hard under her hand. Molly continued her exploration, her descent, with her inquisitive hands. She pushed against him and he obliged by rolling over.

It was Molly's turn to ravage him with her eyes, and her hands. She pushed his shirt up and he lifted it deftly over his head in one fluid movement. The image of him in a storm flashed before her and she smiled. She giggled, leaned over and blew against his flat chiselled stomach. James creased up in a laugh, "Maylan's breath Moll," he swore, yet the curse had no bite.

She made it up to him by brushing her tongue against the place she'd blown, kissed gently, "Forgive my folly good Captain," she said. He leaned back onto the soft pillows with a moan. Molly moved her hand to attack the buckle of his wide belt. Her fingers made swift work of it but before she could thrust her hand down the front and begin massaging his engorged cock, James sat up, pushed her back and tugged off her boots and pants.

James looked down at her and she couldn't help feel a bit exposed, naked as she was. She gave a weak smile and forced her hands to relax, he'd not do her harm, of that she was sure. Still, the men who'd used her before didn't care for her nakedness, just one part of her body, the part that James was now running a long finger towards. She evened her breathing as he plunged his finger into the dark curls and parted her folds. Molly was surprised to find his finger came away slick. The sliding melting sensation she experienced as he slipped his fingers inside her was delightful; then he found her nub.

It was like hot wires seared her ankles, hot wires of fiery pleasure that slipped and slid with every slight movement his finger made, "James..." she muttered. He made no reply, just grinned down at her. Her hips lifted on their own accord and she brought her foot up. She used her toes to rub against the impressive bulge in his pants. He moaned low in his throat. She gripped his waistband with her feet and yanked down. It sort of worked. James laughed at her attempt and did the rest for her. As he stood to remove his pants and boots she got a look at him naked. He was impressive, from the well-muscled calves, his structured thighs and carved chest. Her throat dried and she swallowed hard as she saw his cock. It was in keeping with the rest of his body that much was true.

"Come here James," she said.

"Are you giving me orders now?" he said raising a black eyebrow.

Molly sniggered, "Why I suppose I am. You'll not leave me in such a state and I'll not see you walk about on deck trying to hide that!" she said pointing at his cock.

"Well," he said with a shrug. He said nothing more, just clambered onto the bed and came to rest his knees between her thighs. She stifled another giggle as he grabbed one of her legs. He raised it to his mouth and nibbled the soft skin there. Molly creased up with laughter.

"Stop it! That tickles!" she demanded. He did no such thing and continued to taste her skin. His stubble grazed at her and she laughed, unable to stop. She bit her lip and forced herself upright; she grabbed a handful of black curls and pulled his head away from her skin. She gave his lips hers and slowly lowered herself back onto his soft bed. His scent washed over her as he came closer and she shivered. An ache grew in her belly and she jumped as the tip of his cock brushed where he'd been nibbling.

His hand reached under her hips, lifting them. With a swift thrust he filled her. Molly gasped with the sudden invasion. She clenched around his cock before she forced herself to relax. His mouth found hers and gave her a reassuring kiss. His mouth was so soft and she moaned against him, "That good huh?" he whispered. She nodded. It was the truth too.

"How about when I do this," she said, squeezing as hard as she could around him. He closed his eyes and made a guttural sound in the back of his throat. She relaxed and he pushed forward. Molly bunched her hands into fists, grabbing the sheets under her. Her back arched and she accepted his full length. Just as she became accustomed to him, he withdrew. She felt the loss for a moment before he returned. His thrusts were long sweeping affairs which brought with them a deep red fiery sensation. She reached up her hand and ran her fingers down his chest. He moaned as she gave his nipple a playful pinch.

James sat back on his knees, pulling her body with him. He continued his graceful thrusts as he placed a thumb on her sensitive nub. White exploded across Molly's vision as he teased her. She bucked upwards against his hand and let out a deep sound she didn't recognise as her own, "God's," she whispered as he increased the pressure on her clit.

"It's James actually but thanks," he said. She waved an arm at him but let it fall back to the pillow as he thrust forward once more. The bands of fire travelled up her legs with every movement he made. The deep hollow sensation in her belly began to sink and her legs tingled. She pushed a hand through his hair and grabbed the top of his head. She forced James to lie forward. She kissed him long and deep, breathing in his scent, less lavender and more musky now. For the better. She wrapped her legs around his waist and the fire reached the hollow of her belly.

"Fuck me Captain," she said her voice hoarse. He claimed her mouth as he gave a huge thrust. She gasped and red light flashed before her. Her back arched and he withdrew, thrust, withdrew. Faster now. Her arms clamped around his broad back, her thighs crushed his waist. Her heart pounded in her ears and she rose to meet his every advancement. Wet silky liquid pooled against her as he thrust, she clenched against his thick shaft. Rolling waves of heat chased down her belly and she let out a heavy moan. She stole a ragged breath and saw James's eyes roll back in his head. She closed her eyes and let the building wave swallow her.

Sheets of red silk covered her and she bit her lower lip, bruising the already tender flesh. This must be what being shipwrecked was like; she crashed into the shore of pleasure. She fell into the great ocean and she screamed. Her body convulsed and tensed, her breath held in her throat for the longest of moments, waves of red flowed through her. James thrust once, twice more before he too, let out a deep throated groan. She felt his release deep within her; great convulsions send his seed forth. He took a broken breath and he screwed his eyes shut. She drew a breath of her own and realised she'd been holding it.

Molly lay back on the sheets as James came to rest beside her. She missed his invasion already but snuggled up against his chest. He smoothed her hair away from her face and held her gently. "God's that was... No-one's ever done that to me before," she whispered.

"Come now Molly, we both know you're no innocent," he said.

"No, but... Never mind," she said with a yawn. He yawned too nuzzling into her hair. She nodded and let her eyes drift close. It was the softest bed she'd ever been in, the thought occurred to her as she began to drift into a blissful sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Pirate and The Thief Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds