• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I-spy Ch. 03

I-spy Ch. 03

This story may be read on its own but there are two earlier episodes you might like to read as well

_____________________________________________

Stella awoke and looked at John, her twenty-one year old nephew lying asleep beside her. A twinge of guilt ran through her. He had seduced her the previous afternoon, but she knew that she had gone along with it and offered little resistance. And she was HIS AUNT. Granted, as he himself had pointed out to her, they were not related, she was the ex-wife of his true uncle, but even so it was not right. If anybody found out, they would be shocked and outraged. But if she was honest, like smoking behind the bike sheds at school, this illicitness added to the excitement, the thrill.

She blushed as she cast her mind back, how she had pleaded with him, "Give it all to Auntie..." as he entered her, how she had clasped him tight with her arms and legs as she reached her climax. She felt a sense of disbelief that she had invited him to her bed for the whole night, that she had sucked him until he came in her mouth, that she had even swallowed his spunk.

But her sense of shock and shame were also mingled with a warm, feel-good glow. The previous evening they had kissed and smooched like lovers as they watched a movie on video. Then after giving him oral sex and being pleasured in return by his eager fingers, they had both fallen asleep, only to awaken half way through the night. They had then spent the best part of an hour in slow, sensual sex – more akin to lovemaking, aunt and nephew savouring each other, touching, kissing, snogging, cuddling and stroking. It had taken place in the subdued, alluring half-light of the moon and the street light filtering through her curtains. She had sprinkled talc over his body and massaged his body with hers, and he had done the same. The initial slowness and gradual increase in pace – no doubt aided and abetted by her ambivalent emotions – had made her orgasm one of the most powerful she had experienced.

The previous evening she had lifted out the clothes that she would wear to work. Although nobody would see them, she had picked a slightly scantier and prettier matching bra and panties than she would normally wear to work, and a smarter blouse and skirt. She felt younger, alive and vibrant, sexy, desirable and feminine. To be desired by a lad less than half her age boosted her self-esteem – despite her misgivings about him being the nephew of her ex-husband.

She slid out of bed so as not to disturb him – as well as having had as little sleep as her, he was also decorating for her while she was out at work in the mornings, which was why he had come to stay. She padded softly into the bathroom, went to the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes wandered down her neck and her skin above her breasts, noticing the faint lines on her mature skin, then down over her breasts. They were not as firm as they had once been, but they were ample in size. She wished that her arms and legs were better toned, but, all things considered she looked pretty good for a forty-seven year old.

She blushed as her eyes alighted on her crotch. After allowing him to have her the previous afternoon she had shaved both sides of her pussy smooth, but above it she had left her pale hair uncropped. She had hoped that this would encourage him to kiss and tease her labia and clit. He had not done so yet, but she knew that he would need little persuasion.

She showered, enjoying the sensation of the water jetting on her skin. She unhooked the shower-head and held it closer to her breasts, luxuriating in the sight and sensation of the water teasing her nipples into hardness, and watching the water streaming down her belly, snagging in her pubes and racing down her thighs and legs. She held the shower- head close to her mound and her clit, thrilling in the stimulation it gave her.

She re-hooked the shower-head and gently and sensuously rubbed shower gel over her arms and shoulders, her breasts, her belly, her bum cheeks and her crotch. She often brought herself off in the shower but today refrained from over-stimulating herself, contenting in merely caressing and massaging herself instead. She stayed under the shower for a little longer than she normally would, then stepped out and towelled herself vigorously, almost scrubbing her skin with the cotton.

She stepped into her clothes, went quietly downstairs and began to make her breakfast. She smiled to herself as she realised that she was humming a pop song to herself. She really did have a sense of inner wellbeing.

He awoke very gradually, and it took him a few moments to orientate himself. Then he remembered that he was staying at his aunt's. As he came round more fully he realised that he was in her bed. Recalled images of her, and sounds - sighs, whimpers and murmurs of pleasure – came back to his mind. He also realised that she had got up, and that her clothes were gone. Initially he was disappointed, as he would have liked to watch her dress or even watch her take a shower.

He heard her moving about downstairs and remained content for now to stay in bed a little longer. He was naked and half-hard, as he always was when he awoke. He slid his hand under the sheet and slowly stroked and shafted himself, recollecting the sight of her naked, the feel of her, and her soft moans.

He heard his aunt come up the stairs, and he let go of his pulsing erection. He looked at the bedroom door as it opened. She stepped into the room, smiled at him and said "Hi" in her soft voice. He smiled back and gazed into her face, then dropped his eyes down over her neck, her breasts, her hips, her thighs and her legs.

She was wearing a grey and white striped blouse and a navy blue skirt that reached just below her knees. He gazed at her bare, plumpish legs below her skirt hem. Her blouse fitted quite loosely so as not to emphasise her breasts, but its loose folds hinted at their size and shape. Her skirt showed no thigh at all, but in contrast to her blouse it fitted quite tightly. Light creases ran across it where her belly, her hips and bum caused it to stretch.

She pulled back the sheet and stared at his erect cock and at its bare throbbing tip. She looked him in the face, laughed, and blushed.

"What ARE you thinking of, John?"

He looked her in the eye.

"I'm thinking of my hot auntie. I'm thinking of how good it felt to slide this inside her lovely pussy. I'm thinking of how my naughty aunt sucked me and swallowed it all down. I'm thinking of how good it felt to fondle her and to kiss her... and look what's happened!"

Each time he spoke the word "auntie" she felt a twinge of excitement.

"Well, John, I have to go to work soon – but I'll be home just after one... and then we can do it all over again, love."

"I... I can't wait till then, Aunt Stella. Look how hard I am. Step closer and watch it throbbing. One of us is going to have to do something to help -–and I'd be embarrassed to wank with you watching..."

His coarseness made her blush again, but it also aroused her. She stepped closer.

"Well – you could save your embarrassment by waiting till I've gone out of the room..."

"Yes, Auntie, I could. But your fingers are longer, your skin softer. I think Auntie should jerk me off... like this..."

He grabbed her hand and closed it around his pole. To his delight she gazed at it as she rocked her hand slowly up and down a few times. Then she reached for her tub of moisturising cream, scooped some onto her hand and wrapped her hand around him once more.

Still standing, she unfastened her blouse and peeled it open. Then she stooped forward and lowered her bra-clad breasts to his mouth.

"Go on then, John. Get them out and suck them for Auntie..."

She groaned as he eased her soft, succulent breasts free of the expensive-looking bra and began to suck on them and to chew on her nipples with his lips. He groaned, too, as his aunt tightened her grip on his cock and pumped her hand more firmly up and down. She alternated this with little spiral movements.

He rubbed his right hand over her belly and rubbed her crotch through the tight fabric of her skirt, then he ran his hand up inside it, over the bare, sensitive skin of her inner thigh. He squeezed her fleshy thigh and rubbed her pussy through her lacy panties. She gave a low gasp.

He felt himself tense and braced himself for his rising orgasm, staring at the shafting movements of his aunt's hand, and the ballooning of her skirt over his own hand as he rubbed and frigged her.

"Oh Auntie, I'm going to come all over your hand... oh Auntie, keep wanking me, like that, yeah, yeahhhh!"

He thrust in time with the pumping of her hand and sucked her breast hard and noisily. He squeezed her other breast with his left hand as he continued to grope her crotch inside her skirt and through her panties. Then he gave a long gasp as he emptied himself into her hand, watching the spurting of his spunk over her pale skin.

He felt her press against his hand and felt a few brief shudders run through her. Her eyes were closed and her expression was serene. She pressed her breast to his mouth and he sucked it once more, and he rubbed her harder until she was shaking and jerking against him, gasping softly as she came against his fingers.

She stood still for a few moments, then stood up. She grabbed some tissues and wiped her hands, and dropped a couple onto his chest for him to clean himself up. She smiled provocatively. He would have preferred it if she had licked her fingers and his cock clean as she had done the previous evening, but this would simply have been the icing on the cake, and the cake itself had been plenty good enough!

He gazed up into her face and she blushed, then smiled.

"I need to go and sort myself out, and then I really MUST get off to work. I'll see you later, love."

She stooped down to kiss him on the mouth, and they exchanged a couple of brief but deep kisses. The she straightened up and headed to the bedroom door, looking demure, despite what had just taken place.

His gaze followed her and admired her smartly-dressed appearance that was tinged with just a hint of naughtiness – the full roundness of her bum showed against her tight skirt. So did the outline of her panties, and whilst they were not tiny their relative smallness was evident for anybody in her workplace who looked. He wondered how many approving looks she would attract that morning, and wondered whether she would notice and, if so, whether it would excite her.

He sniffed the fingers of his right hand, taking in her musk. Tentatively he licked them, savouring the taste of her pussy juice. He was sure that she had trimmed her bush as an invitation to give her oral sex. None of his girlfriends had allowed him to do that, and he felt a bit uncomfortable about doing it. But he was now determined to try it with his aunt.

He remained in bed until she left the house, then went and showered, got into his old clothes and headed downstairs to get something to eat before his next stint of decorating. It wasn't long before he began to get another hard-on, though, as he thought of his aunt's male colleagues eyeing up her tight skirt, the line of her panties, and trying to make out her C-cup breasts under her shirt.

His hard-on was fed by his thoughts of what had happened between them so far and what delights still lay in store. The idea of having sex in each room of the house, including the garage that was incorporated into the ground floor, came to him.

Another idea occurred to him, especially as she was becoming less embarrassed and bolder; he began to wonder whether she might agree to a suggestion of his for that coming Saturday evening...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I-spy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 805 milliseconds