• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Careful Where You Look

Careful Where You Look

I met Bob when we were stationed together in the military. He was married and I was single, both in our early thirties, with similar interests. Bob was the type of guy that could convince you to do anything. He always asked me about my sexual activities with my girlfriends. At first, I felt uncomfortable telling the details, but over time I told him everything. He was always interested if I was getting my cock sucked and how good were the blowjobs.

Some of conversations happened when we finished our racquetball games at the gym. We showered together and when I talked about the blowjobs I was getting, I noticed that Bob's cock would enlarge, not to full erection, but enough to know he was getting aroused. At first I was embarrassed that I was looking at his cock, he was bigger than me flaccid and I guess it's only natural to look at a guy's package and compare it to yours. When we were sitting around drinking beer and barbecuing talking about my latest conquest with all the sordid details, I started to notice that Bob would get more aroused the more I went into detail. I tried to conceal that I was taking a quick glance at his hardening cock or that I was enjoying it and soon found myself getting aroused when I got a glance of the outline of cock in his shorts.

As always in the military, you can't stay in one place forever. I got orders first to Europe and Bob got orders a month later to go Korea. I had 4 months before I had to go so our normal routine wasn't affected. I did however break up with my current girlfriend as she wanted a commitment from me since I had orders and I was leaving. Bob took the break up harder than me as now there weren't any more new stories about my sexual exploits. Not to worry though, Bob had a good memory and brought up some old stories that he liked me to talk about. I liked it too as I was enjoying looking at the outline of Bob's cock in his shorts. As always, I thought I wasn't too obvious about the glances. I never thought I was gay as I rationalized that all guys secretly like to look at other guy's cocks.

Time passed and I was three weeks from leaving when Bob told me that his wife Linda and his kids were going back to Oregon to make arrangements to move back there when Bob went to Korea. The day Linda left Bob invited me over to drink some beer and barbecue some steaks. Bob was enjoying being alone as he had already had two beers down before I arrived. He handed me a beer and we started the grill and started talking about our impending moves and that he was going to miss me not being around.

We finished eating and were sitting out on his secluded backyard patio. It was around dusk and we started talking about who gave me the best blowjob. Of course this story had been told multiple times before, but I enjoyed telling it as Bob's cock seemed to be harder every time I told it. This time though, Bob positioned himself in the chair so the opening of the leg of his shorts faced me. I couldn't see his cock up the leg opening, but the pronounced outline of his cock against the fabric was now more obvious than ever. He had always tried to hide his arousal before but this time he was daring me to look at it. I did and I stared a little too long this time.

"Like what you see."

I didn't have a good come-back and stammered.

"I .. I.. don't know what you mean."

He laughed and tried to put me at ease.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you like to look at my cock."

"You've been looking at it for the last five years and don't say you haven't."

I was speechless but I did manage to say something about not wanting to look.

"Do you want to see it?"

My mouth was dry, my heart was pounding. What do I say? I didn't have to answer.

"I want you to see it 'cause I know you'll enjoy it."

I still couldn't say anything but I didn't have to as I was now staring at the large bulge in his shorts. He undid the button on his shorts and slowly lowered the zipper. He reached in his shorts and freed his cock, he gave it two quick strokes.

"Well, do you like what you see?"

It was a beautiful cock, maybe six inches long and thicker than my cock. The head was well pronounced with a large flare outlining the head. He was fully erect and enjoyed me looking at his cock. "Come on tell me you like looking at my cock."

"Yes it's a beautiful cock."

"Would you like to touch it?"

What am I getting into? I'm not gay but his cock is there and what the heck, he's my buddy. The coaxing continued.

"I know you want to touch it" and gave his cock two more strokes.

I was on automatic now. I moved my chair next to his, we were knee to knee and I reached forward and put my hand over his cock and gave a small stroke to seat my hand firmly. What a feeling, his cock was warm to the touch. The skin was smooth and erection was firm. My slight squeeze of his cock got a reaction.

"Yes, that's it how does it feel."

"You like that don't you."

"I knew you would."

"Your hand feels so good, how about stroking it a bit."

"Yes Sir", I told him. "I like having your cock in my hand."

God it was wonderful holding his cock and stroking it. I was oblivious to the surroundings. All I could think about was the feeling of my hand stroking my buddies cock. I now had a raging erection. I started rubbing it slightly to reposition my cock in my shorts to stop the discomfort. Bob was moaning slightly saying what a good job I was doing and that the pace was perfect and don't change a thing. Suddenly, his legs tightened his moan got deeper and I felt the eruption come up his cock. Two huge spurts and a series of smaller spurts as his cum covered my hand. I continued to stroke his cock when suddenly my cock erupted.

I suddenly became panicked, what have I done? I just gave a man a hand job and enjoyed it so immensely that I had one of the best organisms of my life.

Bob sat back in his chair and said "Thanks John, It will be our secret."

All of a sudden it came over that this was wrong and got up making a lame excuse that I had use the rest room. Instead, I made a beeline to my car as I was confused and embarrassed. I had to do some serious thinking on what I had just done.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Careful Where You Look

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds