• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Opening Up in the Night

Opening Up in the Night

William and Casey. The two an amazing fit. A fantastic couple. Quite simply a fantastic match. Complimentary and similar all at once. With few points of friction or contention. Both full of feelings of attraction for the other on all levels. They had been going out for 18 months and were deeply committed to their love. Emotionally and rationally, they had seen all the angles of their futures and knew that it worked.

And one day a text came to Casey. From an ex, Evan, the man she had been with in an undefined way until William had entered her life unexpectedly, approaching her at a concert. She had never mentioned this change in her situation to Evan, preferring instead to leave the possibility forever present. But she had been hurt and confused when, despite this possibility still existing, he had failed to act. He had simply dropped out of contact for over a year. Until the text.

From it, she learned that Evan had just moved to her city for work, and that he wanted to see her.

And so she went out with him at night, a night when William was coming to visit (he lived and worked in another city, a bit under two hours commute all things told. Casey had plans to move in with him, but she was currently putting the finishing touches on a university degree where she was).

Together Casey and Evan walked and talked for hours, and she lost herself in being near him again, and lost all traces of time, and told her boyfriend she would be "right there" as she left him, waiting in the park near her place because he had no key to get in, on a crisp autumn night, for hours.

But William and Casey had good open lines of communication and she apologized and he understood and said that he should have waited and come to visit later in the evening and all was well and balanced and calm again between them.

Casey, in passing, even on that first night, did mention her boyfriend to Evan, in response to a question he asked about who it was that had been texting her.

Just days later, Evan was in contact again, and they met. On the third or fourth time of "hanging out" they went for drinks together and he began to get more and more "comfortable". He admitted that he'd been dating another girl but said that, "She was a bitch," and left it at that.

The next time they saw each other it got late while they watched movies at his place, his arm around her shoulder but the sides of their bodies with a noticeable space between them. She decided to sleep over, going to the bathroom and brushing her teeth and taking her bra off, but keeping her shirt and pants and socks. Casey looked in the mirror while there and inspected her beautiful milk white skin, her well shaped dark eyebrows and under them the deep brown eyes, her long brown hair with the side of her head shaved and an under-layer of hair in the back dyed in a rainbow of colours that had taken five hours to work out at the salon. She was 5'7" with phenomenal curves, a tight ass, strong toned thighs and calves, and a set of E-cups that were hard to miss. As she looked at herself there she imaged William hugging her from behind and kissing the back of her neck.

She climbed into bed with Evan and asked him to pet her head. He complied wonderfully, although he still wasn't as good at this kind of intimate touch as her boyfriend.

"So... William doesn't know that you're here I guess?"

The words entered the bed like a light buzz of a washing machine suddenly whirring on in the next room.

"Oh he knows."

"Wait, so he knows and what, he doesn't care?"

"Well yeah."

"Wow. So are you just allowed to do whatever you want then?"

"Yeah definitely. He trusts me and I don't have any restrictions put on me as long as I tell him about everything."

"Even sex?"

"Well... I have my own restrictions. That I put on myself."

Silently Evan's hand continued to play in Casey's hair and sleep came.

As several more weeks past Casey felt better and better. On the week nights when William was away from her working in another city she would visit Evan, once or twice a week, and find herself feeling more and more comfortable with their new roles as just friends.

She observed that any initial traces of confusion or awkwardness had melted nicely from both of them. They joked and laugh and got drunk and played card games. She also received the touch and warmth that she craved. And she was excited. Yes, excited but not to the point of becoming irrational or losing track of her priorities. She told William the truth: that she didn't really want to do anything with Evan, and hadn't even had the idea as an abstract fantasy.

And William, for his part, was supportive and calm, happy for her and that she was happy and excited. And he told her again that she was free to do whatever she felt good about doing, just as long as she would be OK with him doing the same things.

On a cold night in early March, Casey and Evan were at a bar together, listening to a live jazz performance that was very much local low-key but not at all bad. The place was a sweat box that felt like you could just about stretch your arms out and touch both walls at once. A big guy came up and started trying to chat with Casey while she was at the bar ordering a drink. He asked if she was with Evan. She didn't feel like explaining, so flashed a smile and left things undefined. As they put their coats on to leave the big guy patted Evan's shoulder and said, "Good taste man."

The air was delicious on their short tipsy walk back to Evan's place. They fell on the bed soon after entering and, as they often liked to do, Evan became the big spoon. He always pet Casey over top of her clothes, but this time his hand found its way just under the bottom of her t-shirt, resting there on the bare skin of her belly.

Casey did not resist, but rather was filled with an instant comfort and tingle at the attention she was getting.

Evan shifted in the bed and came in closer, finally closing the endless space that was always left there between most of their bodies. Casey was pretty sure that she could feel his firm dick, pressing up against her.

After resting for a long delicious moment his hand made an incredible slow and deliberate trek up her belly, stretching out and reassuring her with the care implicit in his light and confident contact. The fingers slipped underneath her giant breast, and then came up above, to rest on it. Casey lay still and felt her breath become shallow. Her heart starting to beat harder than it had in a long time. She tried to breathe deeply and the feeling of exhilarating pleasure extended to her shoulders and filled her head up. She began to float.

Evan's hand continued its journey, just as slowly, perhaps even more slowly, savouring ever bit of skin it would touch until it reached its ultimate destination. He carefully slid the tips of rough worker's fingers down into her tights, and down the panties Casey wore under her tights. His strong hand was now resting fully on her tingling pussy at last.

He moved below her on the bed and rolled up onto his knees to face her, and she rolled over onto her back to face him. Evan lifted Casey's legs into the air and, still without a word, pulled her tights and panties all the way off.

Casey lay there on the bed with her tingling thrilled pussy bare and exposed in the dim light that came in through Evan's window. She felt vulnerable and full of desire. She was so turned on by everything that her body wriggled and her hips ground the bed very subtly, driving her perfect ass down into the sheets. She gasped involuntarily as Evan's hand returned to her newly exposed vagina and began to expertly caress it. Her boyfriend was very good at this, but when it came to playing with and eating her pussy, she had never experienced anyone who could compare to Evan.

She inspected him with new eyes and fully admitted it, he was just a specimen. Her ideal of a beautiful man. She thought William was very handsome, and she loved his body too. But Evan was the most handsome man she'd known, with a lean muscular body built from BMX biking, drumming in a hard-rock band, and a careful vegan diet. He had thick long dreadlocks that had grown in the time Casey hadn't been able to admire them, and were now down to his ass.

Casey threw her t-shirt to the floor and was left naked as Evan held her leg in the air by the ankle, kissing the calf, the inner thigh, all the while slowly caressing and playing with her pussy with his other hand, making it wet and full of lust. She had never slept with a man who could make her cum as often in succession as this beautiful man could. And as his face got closer and closer to where she wanted it, she finally knew that this had to happen. It was too much of an experience to resist it.

Casey reached down and pulled Evan's teasing mouth into her sweet moist slit, grabbing a handful of dreads and beginning to pump her hips more to make his tongue glide over her lips. She pushed harder forward and at the same time pulled his head in harder, making him bury his face in her soppy pussy. His tongue entered her tight hole, fucking it expertly. It was unbearably sweet and she arched her back as hard as she ever had and came and came, shouting and still gripping his head and pumping her pussy against his fabulous movements.

He took his shirt of and then his cock was out, firm and inviting although not as big as her boyfriends'. When they had been sleeping together before, Casey had been shyer and there were things they had never done. But William had helped her to feel better about herself, more confident and more adventuresome. She reached out and wrapped her hand around Evan's throbbing dick, and then sat up so that she could suck him for the first time, while he knelt on the bed in front of her.

Her tongue worked its way around Evan's stiff head in slow swirls and then she lowered her mouth onto the dick, taking it down. Evan moaned loudly and reached forward to squeeze a large pale nipple between thumb and forefinger. Casey sucked his cock slowly and even managed to look into his eyes while she did, and become even more aroused by the beautiful naked man in front of her and with what she was doing to his hard dick.

She squeezed his balls hard in one hand and stroked his shaft with the other, all the while her warm open mouth inviting him in over and over. As she sucked him her desire grew and grew. Finally she couldn't handle more and took the cock out of her mouth.

"I need you to fuck me."

She fell onto her back, naked and delightfully turned-on and aching for him, and he lifted her legs swiftly over his shoulders and plunged his wet hard cock into her wet tight cunt, burying it there until it could go no further and his balls slapped against her body.

Evan fucked Casey's glistening wet pussy with firm strokes and she remembered thinking that he had gotten better in the time since they'd last done this. He seemed to have found new rhythms and knowledge of how to hit the right spots inside her. She reached out to both sides digging her hands into the sheets and holding on for dear life. He fucked her fervently and with no sign of letting up, and she groaned and screamed with agonizing excitement.

Soon Casey shuddered hard and came. Her movements and responsiveness to his thrusts, the milky thighs, the beautiful brown eyes, and the huge soft breasts bouncing frantically in front of him were all finally too much for Evan. He pulled his throbbing cock out of her sweet wet pussy and stroked the cum out of it, dumping a massive load onto Casey's thighs and pussy, which she rubbed into her skin, moaning and telling him how much she loved watching him cum. This was something else she had never said before, another change she had slowly worked toward and made true during the nearly two years they hadn't been together.

A few months later she graduated and moved in with William. When she told him, the next time she'd seen him because she wanted it to be in person, he had smiled at her and said, "Well I guess I'm gonna get to fuck another girl then." She never slept with Evan again, but was always glad that she had just one more time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Opening Up in the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds